HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay turned to Fletcher with a confused look. "Uh, yes? I think I am?" She tilted her head slightly and asked, "Any reason you asked?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just your expression." Fletcher answers.
"You looked... I dunno... Not upset but... Uncomfortable maybe?" she falters, fishing out her phone.
"David? What happened? Are you guys all okay and safe?" she demands, not quite willing to say where they are until she knows it's really David and not another magic trick.

~~~~~~~~
Sam nods thoughtfully but says nothing as David is already on the phone.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Confused and concerned but everyone's here, oh songstress," David remarked. "After something of a morning we were thinking of heading to a Cafe for food."
"He's paying!" Scruff called, still keeping hold of the boxes and bags. "After the, um, grand salad, Sam," he asked, still a little wide eyed and over alert, looking for scary things and Lucky.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds good. You wanna meet us here at my dad's office and we can go from there?" Fletcher suggests as a way of testing the dog. Hearing Scruff in the background gives her confidence but she wants to be sure.

"What's a grand salad, Scruff? It sounds nice!" Sam responds. She's not really in a talking mood but she can tell the raccoon needs some semblance of normality as much as she does.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Meet you there," David said into his phone as the group crossed the park. "Tell your Dad to ask his boss if we can have the rest of the day off, yeah?" He smiled at Selene as he waited on Fletcher's response.
----------------------
"Um," Scruff thought, trying to recollect things, "Fink it's all sortsa lettuce, Tomatos, yellow and red strip thingies, Onions and other things, Sam." He swallowed and nodded. "It's a lotta stuff."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um," Scruff thought, trying to recollect things, "Fink it's all sortsa lettuce, Tomatos, yellow and red strip thingies, Onions and other things, Sam." He swallowed and nodded. "It's a lotta stuff."
Ahh rabbit food..
Blood just shakes his head.

Lucky having made it back across the bridge into the pet friendly side of town..
Sneaks through town, to avoid the police and fire fighters who are looking for him.. since they can't find any evidence of fire or explosions..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'll be sure to pass that on!" Fletcher laughs, now certain it's the real David she's talking to.
"D'you know the way?"

~~~~~~~~
"You mean capsicum? Er, bell peppers?" Sam asks the raccoon. "That sounds awesome! Is dere a dressing on it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay frowned at Fletcher's assessment of her expression, not really understanding it much, before shifting to something of a smile at the mention of David. "David? Are they okay? Not just alive but okay okay?" She asked, a bit worriedly, the few quick events she experienced before she and Fletcher fled playing within her mind.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Selene returned David's smile with her own as she listened to Sam's and Scruff's conversation. She noticed how the young racoon was still shaken up from the ordeal, but for now, the vixen herself wasn't feeling up to much of a conversation either.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Only roughly," David confessed on the phone as the squad made their way across the park. "You may need to guide us in."
-----------------
"I think it's supposed to," Scruff said. He chuckled. "Did after I sneezed!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Urgh! Scruff! Dat's gross, so it is!" Sam laughs. "Please tell me you didn't eat it after dat!"

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, they are, Jay. Physically, anyway." Fletcher nods at the smaller doe before turning her attention back to the phone.
"Just look for the building with the pointy roof and the cross on top. You can't miss it." she deadpans before giving the dog more detailed directions.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Err, of course I didn't," Scruff fibbed unconvincingly, having just washed it off a bit and thrown a Tomato away. "Wouldn't do that..."
--------------
"OK, Fletch," David said, noting the instructions mentally, "RV in five. See you and Jay then" He hung up and put the phone away before retaking Selene's handpaw. "She's at her dad's place," he said by way of explanation.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay gave a sigh of relief, glad to know that things didn't appear to have gone too badly, which eased her mind enough. "Good. That is good." She simply smiled and couldn't wait to see her friends again, outside of the sudden chaos.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good, good. You're a civilised gentleman of a raccoon, aren't ye?" Sam grins, clearly teasing her friend.
"All right, den. Herd us in dat direction, David." she quips, turning her humour to her canine companion.

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, it is." Fletcher agrees, slipping her phone into her collar. Deciding to show off a bit, she flips some switches and pulls some sliders and launches into a fast, jazzy version of "Mack The Knife", filled with improvisation and fancy finger-work, backed up by a solid bass line from her footpaws.
"How do you like this one, Jay?" she grins as she plays.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Gets you thrown out of restaurants, that," Scruff confirmed. "But so does being a Raccoon."
------------
"Of course, Sam," David said before turning slightly towards the gate and the street beyond. "Um, bark, bark," he commented slyly, 'directing' them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene finally giggled a little "So how do we know when we've reached her father's place?" she asked
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Gets you thrown out of restaurants, that," Scruff confirmed. "But so does being a Raccoon."

But your wearing a magic collar now, with hopefully up to date tags..
You should have no problems getting into a pet restaurant.
Infact there used to be two raccoons who worked at THE WALL..

------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, Sam," David said before turning slightly towards the gate and the street beyond. "Um, bark, bark," he commented slyly, 'directing' them.
Blood glares at david a bit,,
You try to herd me, or nip at my ankles, an were going to have a problem..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay nodded along to the tune, much more relaxed with her friend's safety having been confirmed. As the song came to an end she turned to Fletcher, with a fuller smile than before. "That was really nice. Upbeat."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah. It's called "Mack The Knife"." Fletcher grins back, happy that Jay is happy. Letting her paws work the keys and adjusting some of the sliders to really make the organ sing, the doe launches into a merry gospel classic. This time she can't resist joining in with it, her voice soaring into the roof and filling the auditorium, blending perfectly and harmoniously with the organ.
"This little light of mine! I'm gonna let it shine! This little light of mine! I'm gonna let it shine! This little light of mine! I'm gonna let it shine! Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine! Yeah!" Her footpaws walk up and down the pedalboard before the next verse.
"Everywhere I go, I'm gonna let it shine! Everywhere I go, I'm gonna let it shine! Everywhere I go, I'm gonna let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine! Yeah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah! Oh, oh oh, oh, oh, yeah! I'm gonna let it shine! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm gonna let it shine! Oh, oh oh, oh, oh, yeah! I'm gonna let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!"
Practically dancing in her seat as she plays, Fletcher looks across at the other doe.
"Join in, Jay! One, two, three, four! This little light of Jay's! She's gonna let it shine! This little light of Jay's! She's gonna let it shine! This little light of Jay's! She's gonna let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!" Without breaking the rhythm, Fletcher nods at Jay as she plays and waits to see if the smaller doe will give it a go.

~~~~~~~~
Sam laughs heartily at David's sheepdog impression before answering Scruff.
"Aye, but bein' a raccon wit' a collar and money gets you de pick o' de food!" she says before her ears prick up, detecting music in the distance. It's unlikely anyone but a rabbit would hear it just yet but to Sam it's clear and a grin spreads across her face.
"Oh, I tink we'll know, Selene."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay bobbed along with Fletcher's singing until Fletcher urged her to sing as well. "U-uh! Um, T-this little light of mine... I am gonna let it shine. This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." She slowly started to become more enthusiastic in her singing, having more fun with it, "Everywhere I go, I'm gonna let it shine. Everywhere I go, I'm gonna let it shine. Everywhere i go, I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine. Let it shine! Let it shine!" Her smile grew along with her enjoyment of singing along as she let herself get lost in the moment, and just have fun.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Is that.....music?" Selene asked, a little confused.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd never try to herd you, fella... what IS your name, by the way," David queried, "I'm David.
This is Selene, Sam and Sc... uh, Scruff. And Fletcher is right ahead in the Church with Jay,
" he added, nodding towards the music he could just about hear in the distance.
------------------
Scruff kept an eye out, as best he could, for the other friendly Fox he knew.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd never try to herd you, fella... what IS your name, by the way," David queried, "I'm David.

The coy-shepherd glares at the collie with his blood red eyes..
I am called Blood, for obvious reasons.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:This is Selene, Sam and Sc... uh, Scruff. And Fletcher is right ahead in the Church with Jay," he added, nodding towards the music he could just about hear in the distance.

Rav bows down low..
I'm Collaan farms, Stroke of Midnight's Ravage.
Rav barks up, using his full given show dog name.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:------------------
Scruff kept an eye out, as best he could, for the other friendly Fox he knew.
Said fox, had ducked into the wall, sipping on an iced tea
while waiting for the excitement at the park to die down..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Does sometin' strike you as a little off about dose two?" Sam whispers to Scruff when Rav and Blood aren't looking.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher is pleased that Jay is enjoying herself and surprised to hear that the smaller doe's voice is surprisingly good. Unwilling to break the magic, she continues playing, embellishing the tune slightly at times, and enjoying herself immensely.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff had to nod to Sam. He had a feeling the Dogs were probably used to not being totally trusted when one had a name like 'Blood' but he felt he didn't need to upset them by saying it.
----------------
David led on to Fletcher's church.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd never try to herd you, fella... what IS your name, by the way," David queried, "I'm David.
This is Selene, Sam and Sc... uh, Scruff. And Fletcher is right ahead in the Church with Jay,
" he added, nodding towards the music he could just about hear in the distance.
"Ah, a church, I see" Selene said with a smile, but then fell silent as they approached the building.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:David led on to Fletcher's church.
[/quote]
As they came in front of the church, Selene let out a small sigh "Well, we're here. Everyone go ahead, I'll just rest here a little bit" she said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David looked at the Arctic Vixen kindly. "I'll ask later," he said gently. "Let's head in and pick up our friends," he said to the others.
-------------
Scruff wondered if he could put down some bags...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Were you wantin' someone to stay wit' ye, Selene?" Sam queries, pausing by the door.

"Let it shine! Let it shiiiiine! Le-e-e-et i-i-i-it shi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-iiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" Fletcher sings with a flourish, sliding her paws up and down the keyboard, stomping her feet on the pedals and drawing the song to an epic close.
"Woo! Yeah!" she laughs, thumping the final, powerful note.
"You're actually a really great singer, Jay!" she grins at the smaller doe before her ear and then her face swivel towards the door. Nonchalantly, she launches into a bluesy version of the Imperial March from Star Wars, carefully matching the timing to David's footsteps.
"Hey, David. You found us!" she says casually, wondering if the dog will notice what she's doing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Were you wantin' someone to stay wit' ye, Selene?" Sam queries, pausing by the door.
"Ah it's ok" Selene smiled, waving "I'm just gonna rest a bit, you guys go on ahead"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

They headed in and, after a moment, David recognised the tune. With a smile he whispered 'do you get the feeling we're being slightly mocked' to Blood and Sam before looking to go and pick up Jay. "Did you two miss us," he asked as Scruff put some of his boxes on a pew.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Ah, a church, I see" Selene said with a smile, but then fell silent as they approached the building.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:David led on to Fletcher's church.
As they came in front of the church, Selene let out a small sigh "Well, we're here. Everyone go ahead, I'll just rest here a little bit" she said.

Blood turns an looks worried at Rav, as they stand before the church..
Rav having stopped short of entering into the building, just like a dog resisting being taken into the vet office.. rubbing a paw across his face as long lost memories come to the surface..
""You are just a soulless beast! put on his earth to serve man. You're nothing more than that!""
Blood looking even more concerned now, shakes the other GSD..
Hey, Are you alright, I'm getting a weird vibe from you..
Umm yeh.. Just some memory about what goes on in these buildings, i think..
Rav looks over to Selene..
This place creep you out at well?
Welsh Halfwit wrote:They headed in and, after a moment, David recognised the tune. With a smile he whispered 'do you get the feeling we're being slightly mocked' to Rav and Sam before looking to go and pick up Jay. "Did you two miss us," he asked as Scruff put some of his boxes on a pew.

Rav looks up, seemingly breaking out of the funk..
HuH Wha? Who is mocking us?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fletcher," David said, nodding to the big Doe on the organ.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Umm yeh.. Just some memory about what goes on in these buildings, i think..
"Not really" Selene smiled "It's just better for me out here"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Umm yeh.. Just some memory about what goes on in these buildings, i think..
"Not really" Selene smiled "It's just better for me out here"

yea me too.. Feel i'll burst into flames if i go inside..
Sitting down against the outside of the building..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay giggled a bit at the songs end and Fletcher's compliment. "Y-you really think so?" She then turned around as David entered, quickly sliding off her seat to stand, a smile easily seen on her face. "David! You're alright!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Mocked? Whatever do you mean, David?" Fletcher asks innocently as she smoothly transitions into a boppy version of "Will The Circle Be Unbroken?".
"Would I do a thing like that? In a church, no less?" she continues. "But yeah, it's good to see you guys! You're all okay? But where's Selene?"

~~~~~~~~
"All right, if you're sure." Sam says doubtfully before following the group into the church. She can't hide a grin at Fletcher's antics and the flicker of an idea begins to take root in the back of her mind, although she doesn't notice or even realise. Still grinning, she starts snapping her fingers in time to the music as she follows the dogs and the raccoon up the aisle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David left the others and stepped forward. "Selene opted to stay outside," he said, changing his footwork to match the music. "Something about spontaneous combustion probably," he joked, before leaning over to put his arm around Jay and pull the little Jackalope up into a hug. "You were worried, Jay?"
--------------
Scruff stayed close to Sam. "Haven't been in one of these places for a long time," he commented.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: yea me too.. Feel i'll burst into flames if i go inside..
Sitting down against the outside of the building..
"so" Selene asked, sitting down next to Rav "Wanna tell me what happened ?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay quickly returned the hug. "Of course I was worried! I do not even know what happened except it was chaos and scary and I didn't know if you guys were okay or if anything happened or..." She trailed off and tightened her hug, "I'm just glad your okay."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, OK," David said, patting her back, "it's all done now, sweetheart. All OK."
----------------
"Sweet, isn't it," Scruff said, seemingly meaning it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie