HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Well to be precise, I haven't met any Tods. I've met a Rook, a Mike, and you're Lucky, right? But I haven't met any Tods" she said smiling a bit

Of course you have met Tods! Tods are foxes like me!
AN you HAVE already been chasing after me....

He says with a huge Cheshire cat, errr fox grin
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," David said, working to recall the street names, "We go down to Richardson Row, turn...left. Past Pear and Orange streets, over the bridge and up Tutti-fruitty... Who named these streets anyhow? A child? And there's the farm up there." He gave Selene's hand a squeeze.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"|Yeah, big sis!" Scruff said, a little cheekily emphasising the 'big'.
"Sounds like quite a walk." Fletcher observes. "Should be good. Have you been there to suss the place out yet, David?"

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, are you callin' me fat?" Sam grins, opening the door and ushering the raccoon out before surprising him with a playful noogie.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack," Scruff said as Sam noogied him, "under attack! Under attack!" He reached back and began tickling Sams' sides to fight back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Haven't really had a chance, Fletch, my lady," David said, leading the way down to Richardson Row. "it's a hopeful mission but, considering my luck with lovely ladies these last few days..." He looked at Selene as he said that and gave Jay's hand a small squeeze.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc sighed a little while shaking her head, smiling bit "It was an attempt at humor, I have met foxes. And I wasn't chasing after you, I was stalking you. I stalk a lot of people and pets, it's actually pretty fun. Except when you get seen and in trouble. I was so certain I was dead when I got called out."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc sighed a little while shaking her head, smiling bit "It was an attempt at humor, I have met foxes. And I wasn't chasing after you, I was stalking you. I stalk a lot of people and pets, it's actually pretty fun. Except when you get seen and in trouble. I was so certain I was dead when I got called out."

So what do you do, when your prey wants to be caught by you?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"That actually takes a bit of the fun out of it but I don't try to catch them, I prefer to follow them around and watch them, then try to slip away when I've had enough. More tailing, except you have to bug out fast every now and then"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"That actually takes a bit of the fun out of it but I don't try to catch them, I prefer to follow them around and watch them, then try to slip away when I've had enough. More tailing, except you have to bug out fast every now and then"

Well now. l'll just have to play hard to get for you to get then..
Lucky looks at his wrist, like he would if he was wearing a watch..
Just how long does take to make shaved ice?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep smiled at the move taking deep breath as he twisted his body so Blood other arm was over his shoulder. the gsd taking the choke against blood to Judo throw him to the floor. then unhooking collar as a precaution to stop getting choked. "experience doesnt come with age it comes with action"
Blood flumps to the ground, using the move to get his jaws on the the other dogs Akillies tendon.
You, coin too surrenderr are hobble forrrm now on?
Hotep the psychic wrote:Rips owner disapeared into the store and ripcord sat with kotyc and lucky in silence not really knowing what else to say

Lucky turns twords Kotyc an states with a straight face.
So How many pups have you had so far??
Hotep yaps once before growling and cheap shotting Blood with a savage Kick to the groin area with how he was positioned then began to kick for him to let go of his foot.

Meanwhile Ripcord was trying to hold back his laugh at the fox when his owner came back out with different snow cones for everyone covered in a white sugary cream. he passed one to kotyc, then lucky then Ripcord before leaning against the humvee.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Mmmm, thank you" Kotyc said as she took hers from Rip's owner. She tore into it while still engaging Lucky "Meh. I don't usually stalk someone after they discover me for quite a while. And I've never actually spoken about it to anyone I stalked before. I usually prefer to just slip off into my surroundings. What I wonder she said turning towards Rip's owner "Is how did you see me?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay followed along glancing about the buildings the group past, still captivated by the world around her. She flinched slightly when David squeezed her hand, unused to physical contact or actions like that which she didn't understand. Whatever the squeeze meant to convey, Jay took away a sense of reassuring pressure and presence. She continued to glance at the world around her, intrigued by random objects in windows or laying about, which simultaneously made her feel out of place and alien, like her companions intrinsically know it all and she should too.

---------------------

Rosal had been walking for awhile, somewhat lost and feeling like a fool. He didn't know where anyone, or anything, was and hadn't asked, or at least he thought he hadn't. The pink dyed feline had begun to feel a bit lost, but he shrugged off those pesky feelings and continued his way down the street, eyes peeled for somewhere to go, something to do, or at least something interesting to look at.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The squad reached Richardson Row and stopped at the corner, looking over to the left side. "Can you press the button, please, Jay," David asked, looking at the crossing pole.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff continued to play-fight Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep yaps once before growling and cheap shotting Blood with a savage Kick to the groin area with how he was positioned then began to kick for him to let go of his foot.

Blood howls and topples over, growling a long list of obscenities.
As he tends his injured area..
Rav also doubles over, seeming in pain as well.
Oww oww That's going to leave a mark..

Hotep the psychic wrote:Meanwhile Ripcord was trying to hold back his laugh at the fox when his owner came back out with different snow cones for everyone covered in a white sugary cream. he passed one to kotyc, then lucky then Ripcord before leaning against the humvee.

Thank you! Lucky barks, as he digs into the snowcone..

Rocco Rex wrote:"Mmmm, thank you" Kotyc said as she took hers from Rip's owner. She tore into it while still engaging Lucky "Meh. I don't usually stalk someone after they discover me for quite a while. And I've never actually spoken about it to anyone I stalked before. I usually prefer to just slip off into my surroundings. What I wonder she said turning towards Rip's owner "Is how did you see me?"

just a LUCKY.... guess
the fox smirks..
Naaa, i caught your scent on the wind..
Thought, that the farmer had set his dog on me..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"You seemed rather worried when he called out my name and ordered me to load up. Somethin tells me you aren't being totally honest"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"You seemed rather worried when he called out my name and ordered me to load up. Somethin tells me you aren't being totally honest"

I knew you were following me..
I just didn't know it was you who was doing it..
Maybe i was surprised when her called out your name..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"I remember your ears going back when Rip ordered me in. You obviously weren't aware of me"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"I remember your ears going back when Rip ordered me in. You obviously weren't aware of me"

well of-course i had my ears pinned back..
He barked that out right in my ears!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Heh. Do we have sensitive ears? she teased as she finished her shaved ice
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Along the way, Selene was humming a quiet tune, enjoying the walk with her friends. When David mentioned the "lovely ladies" , Selene just gave a small smile in return. There were things she couldn't told him , things that if said, will change a lot, but at least for now, they can still stay where they were :hidden
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Heh. Do we have sensitive ears? she teased as she finished her shaved ice

Hmmm I have to remember that..
Lucky smiles, then quickly finishing of his shaved ice..
Oww oww owww Brrrian frrrreeze
rubbing his temples..
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc tried to contain laughter at Lucky's misfortune "But I thought you had to have a brain to have a brain freeze"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay looked up, unsure of the buttons purpose, but followed David's polite order. She walked towards the button, reached and pressed it. Afterwards she simply waited to follow David's example, not sure what would come next.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

With a giggle, Sam extricates herself from the play fight.
"We should probably settle down before someone calls animal control." she observes, taking Scruff's paw and heading for the town.
"Any idea what you want to do once we've bought your clothes, Scruff?"

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher notices how quiet Jay is and decides to try to allay her fears.
"Anything on your mind, Jay? If there's anything you want to get off your chest or if you have questions about anything for any of us you can feel free to ask." she encourages.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff thought of an answer. It was a good answer. A clever one. One that had him reveal a few teeth in a half smile as the light glinted off it. The sun was bright, he thought. He lost track of his answer so he threw in a substitute. "Um, put them on?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you, Jay," David said as they waited for the 'walk' sign. "And Fletcher is Right. You can ask us anything. And let me know if you get tired, OK?" When the sign changed, he led them on, recommencing the journey.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:Kotyc tried to contain laughter at Lucky's misfortune "But I thought you had to have a brain to have a brain freeze"

Naaa we foxes just have wits and cunning..
You can be the brains of our partnership..

still rubbing his temples...
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Partnership? So what are we partners in, a business? Or are we going to hit an objective. You could join too Rip, an experienced extra paw is welcome"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Partnership? So what are we partners in, a business? Or are we going to hit an objective. You could join too Rip, an experienced extra paw is welcome"

To what ever we end up getting into.. my deer
Hotep the psychic

Ripcord smiled as he ate his shaved ice in silence only listening to lucky and kotyc. He wasnt one for causing trouble and so just smiled at luckys brain freeze.

Hotep rubbed his bitten leg and growled at blood. The gsd's hackles raising at such a threat to injure him after being injured already
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"C'mon Rip, come do something slightly nefarious with us. We'll let you pick it so we don't do anything too crazy"
Hotep the psychic

Rip shook his head as his owner chuckles. "Yeah rip do something....Nefarious...why dont you show them?" he laughs sime as he looks to lucky.

"lucky ill make you a deal you get me something of rips choice and ill help you get into the millitary.of course...id have to talk to your owner too" rips owner said getting in his humvee.

Rip was opened mouthed...his owner doesnt do this alot and his tail shook wildly.
ImageImageImage
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Can I try to get whatever it is before Rip?" Kotyc blurted out before Lucky had a chance to respond "It's been too long since I've had a good competitor"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay, at first was hesitant to respond, but spoke quietly, "I just feel so... out of place. Like I don't know anything about anything." She glanced around again, feeling safe but alien in more ways than just her antlers.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nothing to worry about, Jay," David told her. "You're new to the world is all. This is how everyone learns, yes? By doing things for the first time. Then a second time and so on. You're doing well."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good one!" Sam laughs. "I meant after dat dough. Did you have anytin' you wanted to do or see?"

~~~~~~~~
"David's right." Fletcher nods. "And remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. We'll never judge you or laugh at you or anything like that so you can ask whatever you wa-WOAH!" The big doe has tripped on the edge of the gutter and fallen over. She's forgotten to let go of Selene's paw so it's possible she might just pull the whole group of pets on top of her.
"Ow. Stupid missing eye. Throws out my stupid depth perception." she grumbles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"ouch...." Selene winced , having been pulled down suddenly when Fletcher fell over and ended up on top of the rabbit "are you ok?" she asked.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Even David nearly went over, just stopping himself from landing on the ladies. He released Jay's hand or a moment to help Selene up before offering assistance to Fletcher. "Are you BOTH O.K.," he asked.

After the commotion, David turned back to Jay and knelt down. "Something my father used to do for me when I was young, Jay," he said, smiling gently. "Would you like to ride on my shoulders and see the world from up high?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Go to a cinema," Scruff said, "and not have to sneak in?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was caught off guard by Fletcher falling, but felt like asking them if they were fine would be redundant. She was almost equally caught off guard by David's sudden offer. She thought it over and decided she might as well try it, "Well...
I guess it wouldn't hurt."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"OK," David said, bowing low. "Face the same way as I am and step so your legs are on either side of my head." Once she does that, David straightened up carefully, putting a protective arm across her feet whilst she sorted herself out on his shoulders. Then he stood up. "You OK up there, Jay?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher allows herself to be picked up before shaking herself and checking herself over. She slides her eye patch back down so it's covering the wide scar that's all that's left of her right eye and notices a small amount of blood around on of her hind paws which proves to be from a broken off claw.
"Ow. I'm okay. Should probably stop at a vet or groomer along the way to get that claw fixed so it doesn't catch on anything but I'm fine. Sorry, everyone."

~~~~~~~~
"The cinema it is. Dat's easily arranged. Is dere anytin' in particular you want to watch?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No problem," David said, wondering if he'd ever make it to that farm. "Diversion ahead, hold tight please." He quickly checked the map, angled himself towards the groomers and offered Selene his arm again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't even know what's on," Scruff said, blinking at the bright sun.
"Not horror though," inner Scruff said. "Once was enough."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sorry, David. I hope I'm not making you late for your interview. I'd hate to be responsible for you not getting your job. You can go on without me if you need to."

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. You're not a fan of jump-scares?" Sam grins. "Dat's okay. Me neither. How about a sappy, lovey-dovey romance?" the doe queries mischievously , wanting to see the coon's reaction.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters