HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rocco Rex

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Well something tells me they're going to figure out even faster when you take stuff off them" She said while taking off her collar and pulling some thin paracord, a tiny bottle, and a fuseless firecracker out "What we need is a diversion on one side of the yard so I can steal all the ribs at once. And I'm pretty good at diversions. "
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Rip couldnt help but blink and fully expect such a thing. "Go put that back lucky we need the metal chain necklaces with there names on the tags like this one" Rip said reach8ng under his collar to show lucky his own military dog tag. "go put all that back....and yes kotyc they are all in one container but the container is big once its gone they will know." Rip said smiling as he watched lucky leave.

There is no way we can get all of those dogtags, we would have to pilfer them one at a time. it would take days to get them all.
Lucky rubs the underwear in a patch of poison ivy, before returning them to the company's laundry clean stack.
"heh now to just sit back an wait, when they go to get the anti-itch stuff, the ribs are mine."
Lucky thinks rubbing his paws together in an villainous way
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep ears perked as he tilted his head at Rav. A questioning face looking bavk at him
A little while ago, animal control came cruising through here. They are looking for that horny glow-in-the-dark rabbit thingy they frankenstiened together, it seems to have escaped. An there is a large reward for it's capture!
Lifting his nose to sniff at the air again..
I'm sure it's around here somewhere.. It's the same scent as in the ZOO.. Arrgh if the wind would just blow in one direction instead of swilling around.
**can you smell it?**
**smell what?**
**That rabbit thing we saw in the Zoo**
Blood sniffs at the breeze from where he is sitting in the river.
**don't know, maybe. smell lots of rabbits**
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's perfect!" Sam grins at Scruff's choice before glancing around the shop to see if there's anything else they need.
"Oh. Do you want your own fur brush? Or some pet shampoo dat doesn't smell o' strawberries?"

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, it's a nice park." Fletcher agrees. "We should probably drop off your resume though. Then we can come back and spend the rest of the day here."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"oh yeah , that's right, that's still the most important thing right now after all"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The destination is never as important as who you spend the journey with," David said, releasing Jay so he could help the ladies up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get one you like," Scruff offered politely. "Then, if I don't like it? It's not wasted!" He puffed his chest out in pride at his thinking about others.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Oh come now! Unless if someone is insanely allergic to poison ivy, it'll take a while for it to manifest. Hours or days. All you're doing is causing unneeded suffering in the future. This is just a contest, they aren't enemies." She said to Lucky before slipping into the party's crowd, attempting to just vanish and casually move towards the grill
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True, David." Fletcher agrees, being hoisted to her feet. She picks a few leaves out of David's headfur as she continues talking.
"But we gotta get moving for it to be called a journey!"

~~~~~~~~
"That's a nice tought. And generous." Sam smiles, leading the raccoon towards the shampoos. "But if we buy one you like de smell of in de first place den I won't have to take it from you and it won't be wasted anyway, will it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Once again, Daid allowed Jay onto his strong shoulders an accepted the hands of the ladies before continuing along the walk towards the farm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um...... that's.... true?" Scruff said, being taken along to the shampoo aisle. "Do you think they have garbage scent? Or Moroccan spice?" He winked at Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene followed close behind, her mind started to wander, perhaps to a future that would never be........then the vixen felt something, like a wave washing over her. She slowed down, letting her paw slipped away from David's as she looked down at it with a distant, tired look.....
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He couldn't help but feel the pressure of her pads on his cease and he stopped walking as she did and turned towards her. "What's up, Selene," he enquired gently.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruf picked one that claimed to be pine scent and sniffed it after accidentally squirting it onto his nose. He sneezed and found his nostrils now seemed hollow despite everything still looking clean. He tasted like... something weird. But he smelled of a forest. That was OK.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Rocco Rex wrote:"Oh come now! Unless if someone is insanely allergic to poison ivy, it'll take a while for it to manifest. Hours or days. All you're doing is causing unneeded suffering in the future. This is just a contest, they aren't enemies." She said to Lucky before slipping into the party's crowd, attempting to just vanish and casually move towards the grill
"she has a point you know!" Rip said late before he saw the two vanish.

For lucky he would find trouble as the doors of the barracks opened to people coming inside. the two soldiers were looking about a bit woozily as they stumbled through and then yawned they were tired but that didnt mean they knew something was up. they looked about everything in a regular check failing this time to spot lucky at the hamper.

As for Rocco she would see the rest of the 15 men outside enjoying the man at the grill wearing a "the chef is in" apron as he expertly flipped burger patties as if to show. her nose now would come to be little help as she would smell all kinds of food over powered by mosquito repellent and sweat. but luckily the container was easily spotted on a far table between the potato salad and a bowl of beans with bacon. it was enough food to make anyone hungry. there was a fance between her and the people with few ways to enter. there were many holes leading to traps from Rips past times to do such a thing. though it seemed they missed one where the links didnt connect correctly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Hotep he took a few sniffs again as he watched Rav and blood. he must have meant that crazed scientist which made his eyes twitch some and shudder at his experience with that.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Are you okay, Selene?" Fletcher asks, stopping as David and the fox do.

~~~~~~~~
"Well, I don't know about garbage!" Sam laughs. "Dey'd probably have Moroccan dough. Which scent have you got dere? Oh, bless you!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yeah......yeah, yeah I'm fine" Selene replied distractedly, finally looked away from her paw.
"Let's go! The sooner we go the sooner we can get back here and have some fun" she said with a , rather sudden , smile.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Absolutely, my dear" David beamed, gently taking her paw. "and we'll have to find lunch too, the way we're going." So saying, he recommenced leading his troop through the park, hand in hand with Jay and Selene and generally chatting with them and Fletcher.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think it's forest," Scruff said, keeping his eyes closed as he attemptd to clear it from his nose with his arm. "better on the nose than up it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Lunch? We'll have to find dinner soon!" Fletcher quips.

~~~~~~~~
"Sounds nice." Sam nods, offering the raccoon a tissue. "Here, use dis. So, do you like dat scent or do you want to sniff some odders?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You could well be right, Fletch," David said, leading the group on through the park.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Think it'll do, Sam," Scruff said, his eyes watering. "Don't think I can smell anything else for an hour anyhow. Cor..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc continued to mingle with the invited guests, plotting her strike
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Cleaned up and put it all away
Washed every window clean from golden morning til day"
Selene started to sing quietly, a bright smile shown on her face as she relived a fond food-related memory
"Berry sauce on pancakes today
I tried out something new but that went
Up in flames

“So who do I give this to?” I wonder
Then piled up my plate as I ate, live and learn
Berry sauce adds contrast to the charcoal
Not too bad if I may add but won’t measure up"

(OOC : it's a part taken from this song. I like it a lot but I recommend listening to it, not watching the video because there are a lot of flashy editing that makes even my head spin: https://youtu.be/MIwLiMkMXlQ?t=1m21s)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: "she has a point you know!" Rip said late before he saw the two vanish.

Lucky grumbles, thinking on just how to get everyone out of the tags?
crouched down against an old phone pole.
there is just no way to get them out of there tags, in the time we have.. he muses.
As he stands up his head hits a switch, clacking it into the on position.
His tail bushes out, and his ears go up, as a blower in an old rusted box starts up..
he bolts for the bushes, then scrambling under the barracks, as the air raid siren goes off!!

WWrrrRRRRRRRRRRRWWHHHOOOOOOooooo wwwhhOOOOOOOOOOOooooo WWhhhhOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotep the psychic wrote:As for Hotep he took a few sniffs again as he watched Rav and blood. he must have meant that crazed scientist which made his eyes twitch some and shudder at his experience with that.

Blood start comming up from the river, looking for the rabbits..

While Rav watches Hotep twitch.. hmmm?
putting his nose up, sniffing at the air again..
this way i think..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

She doesn't know the song, but, because Selene's singing voice is quite good, Fletcher is soon able to pick up on the tune easily, so she adds a counterpoint.
"Bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom!"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, you all right dere, Scruff?" Sam asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff grinned broadly, showing the mirth in his eyes as the light glinted off them and his battered but sharp teeth. "Of course, sis," he said, "We should get you stuff next! Or cakes. Or go to a place with things for you AND cake!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David tried to follow along with the song as it affected his gait whilst wandering along the parkway.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh , you guys know the song too?" Selene asked , amused
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I have no clue," David confessed as they crossed a small bridge over a half dry stream, "but I can pick up a tune."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay's ears twitched at the pleasant song, refraining from joining in like the others, enjoying it as a viewer. She was a little disappointed as it gave way to more conversation instead of continuing, "That was really nice." She said, turning her gaze towards the half dry river, finding it's few pleasing to her red eyes.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher shakes her head.
"Nope, never heard it. But its catchy and you have a great singing voice so the tune was easy to pick up. What other songs do you know? Maybe we should do a collab video on Youtube or something."

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. I do like cake. But what sort o' ting do you think we should get me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know," Scruff said uncertainly and possibly too loudly. "I've never bought for a girl. I've pinch... no, I never bought for a girl. What do girls like, other than flowers?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

As the air raid siren went off, Kotyc hit the deck covering her ears. It took her a couple seconds before looking around and taking this opportunity to quickly slip over to the ribs and take a final look around the area before. She threw the fuseless firecrackers to a die of the yard away from the siren so they'd have two areas to pay attention to before snagging the ribs and taking off, leaning over the container in an attempt to keep it hidden during her escape
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I have no clue," David confessed as they crossed a small bridge over a half dry stream, "but I can pick up a tune."
"Ah I see, that's great"
Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher shakes her head.
"Nope, never heard it. But its catchy and you have a great singing voice so the tune was easy to pick up. What other songs do you know? Maybe we should do a collab video on Youtube or something."
"Nah" Selene giggled "I don't know much about songs at all , and youtube ? nah it's......not my thing"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you know. All de usual tings. Chocolate, soda, jewellery, cute toys or photo frames, sometin' dat appeals to the girl's interests, love letters, spontaneous dates, fun activities, maybe a nice bat' bomb or sometin'. Anytin' toughtful, I guess." Sam shrugs.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, oh well. I suppose if I made a youtube video with my face these days I'd scare people off anyway. Unless perhaps I did the Phantom of the Opera thing with a mask. Hmm. That would be an interesting twist to that movie - a female Phantom." Fletcher muses.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff thought for a moment as Sam finished her list. "Lets... go for Chocolate and jewellery," he said with an uncertain smile, wondering which store sold chocolate jewellery or if they needed two stores. He decided he didn't mind. This was fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David and crew kept heading towards the Farm, through the rest of the park, humming along with Serence's song. "Fletch," he said pleasantly, "have you noticed your friends haven't run from your face? So many see the beauty inside you and won't care on any of the scars, pretty lady."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True," Fletcher acknowledges, "But you did all flinch at first. I saw it. I'm only blind on one side, you know. You stayed and talked to me but it's far easier to click the back button on a browser than it is to walk away from someone." The doe doesn't sound bitter at all, just resigned.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, I don't know. I really don't need anytin'." Sam demurs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David stopped, turned and put his handpaws on Fletcher's shoulders. "Sorry about that, Fletch," he said, "but, if that is to be the reaction of all? It's worth NOTHING," he implored, keeping his eyes on hers in empathy. "It's the next one that counts. Some might be turned of, yes, but most? I have to believe those who talk to you, those who hear you will see that your true beauty hasn't been touched." He stroked the side of her face. "It can't be touched from outside. Your beauty is in your words and your actions and everything. It's knocked your confidence is all, Fletch. You can get that back. Everyone here would help." He half grinned. "And most of us didn't even know you in your past life!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff shrugged. "Let's just go for something fun then?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"David's right. Beside, for a singer, the voice is the most important, no? It's those who stayed for your voice that worth caring about, at least to me."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: "she has a point you know!" Rip said late before he saw the two vanish.

Lucky grumbles, thinking on just how to get everyone out of the tags?
crouched down against an old phone pole.
there is just no way to get them out of there tags, in the time we have.. he muses.
As he stands up his head hits a switch, clacking it into the on position.
His tail bushes out, and his ears go up, as a blower in an old rusted box starts up..
he bolts for the bushes, then scrambling under the barracks, as the air raid siren goes off!!

WWrrrRRRRRRRRRRRWWHHHOOOOOOooooo wwwhhOOOOOOOOOOOooooo WWhhhhOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Hotep the psychic wrote:As for Hotep he took a few sniffs again as he watched Rav and blood. he must have meant that crazed scientist which made his eyes twitch some and shudder at his experience with that.

Blood start comming up from the river, looking for the rabbits..

While Rav watches Hotep twitch.. hmmm?
putting his nose up, sniffing at the air again..
this way i think..
Hotep was curious beyond reason now, Jackleope rabbits were an oddity for sure but what made it different? or was he misunderstanding? the gsd looking about before sniffing the air himself and looking about. he smelled alot before following Rav and blood.

Rocco Rex wrote:As the air raid siren went off, Kotyc hit the deck covering her ears. It took her a couple seconds before looking around and taking this opportunity to quickly slip over to the ribs and take a final look around the area before. She threw the fuseless firecrackers to a die of the yard away from the siren so they'd have two areas to pay attention to before snagging the ribs and taking off, leaning over the container in an attempt to keep it hidden during her escape
The men bolted upright at luckys act, the men rushing about as to find the problem and making calls before the town caught the edge of the horn. though false it was an extreme act that barely got Lucky caught as the men made a grab for the fox and missed before looking for a "Raccoon" and another man or kid that may have tripped the alarm. once the lines were cut and the siren turned off did the men begin to search other parts of the barracks further away making a good opening.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep was curious beyond reason now, Jackleope rabbits were an oddity for sure but what made it different? or was he misunderstanding? the gsd looking about before sniffing the air himself and looking about. he smelled alot before following Rav and blood.

The linked dogs triangulate on the scent, with Blood coming up from the river, and Rav going down into the park from the road..
There's the scent again! comming from that way..
Blood comes up to join the other two GSD's..
they are just a head of us.. I can see all of the stuff we can buy with that reward money!
(snort) We have got to catch them first, before you start spending the money
For us? that is not going to be any problem at all

Rocco Rex wrote:As the air raid siren went off, Kotyc hit the deck covering her ears. It took her a couple seconds before looking around and taking this opportunity to quickly slip over to the ribs and take a final look around the area before. She threw the fuseless firecrackers to a die of the yard away from the siren so they'd have two areas to pay attention to before snagging the ribs and taking off, leaning over the container in an attempt to keep it hidden during her escape

The men bolted upright at luckys act, the men rushing about as to find the problem and making calls before the town caught the edge of the horn. though false it was an extreme act that barely got Lucky caught as the men made a grab for the fox and missed before looking for a "Raccoon" and another man or kid that may have tripped the alarm. once the lines were cut and the siren turned off did the men begin to search other parts of the barracks further away making a good opening.

Lucky scrambles out from under the barrack's then points at the next barrack's over..
the Raccoon went under there.. but becareful, he looked rabid!
Then scampers for the ribs, grabbing one end of the case and dragging it off
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, okay den. Surprise me." Sam grins at the raccoon.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher's eye flicks from David's eyes to his paw as he reaches for her face. She looks away and sighs as he strokes her scars gently.
"I guess. I dunno. It's not like I even wanna be famous any more. It's just tiresome seeing that reaction from people. Mothers pulling kids away, people thinking I've been abused and wanting to rescue me, people staring but pretending they're not, people pretending I don't exist because they don't know how to deal with it or don't want to look at me, people thinking I'm disabled somehow and treating me like I'm stupid or need help. I just... I wanna be normal, that's all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The first thing Scruff thinks of to try is a "Pet Magic Set" with dozens of tricks any pet can learn. He's drawn to it by the Doe on the box so he picks that out before finding a shiny stone bracelet that's shiny and bright and shiny. Both of which he offers to Sam by the checkout nearest to the cakes... "I have no clue what to buy girls," he confessed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then don't be famous," David advised. "just be yourself and blast them all away."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I agree, after all, facades and looks only gets you so far. After a while, all that's left would be the real you, and i'm pretty sure there will still be people value the true you, after all, we do here"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher smiles wryly.
"You must think me rather vain, worrying about my appearance when I've got good friends around."

~~~~~~~~
"Eh, you've done all right. I'm not big on magic - I'm not good enough wit' my paws. I love watchin' it dough." Sam whistles at the price on the box.
"And dat set is way out o' budget too. What else have you got? Oh, dat is a nice bangle. Malachite and brass." the doe reads off the label and tries the jewellery on.
"Matches me cane too, see? And relatively cheap. Good spottin'! Trust a raccoon to find shiny tings." she jokes, adding the bracelet to their purchases.
"Now, is dere anytin' else we're needin'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can' tink... think of anything, Sam," Scruff admitted.
"We all think of ourselves outward first," David consoled his large Lagomorphic friend. "It's the ego in us all."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie