FWR: "Cookie Caper" Strikes Toontown

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Anthroguy101

FWR: "Cookie Caper" Strikes Toontown

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Fantasy World Report by anthroguy101, on Flickr

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5804141/

Toontown, CA - For the past few weeks, there have been an increasing number of thefts in the Toontown Metropolitan Area. However, there is one item that appears to stand out above all others: cookies.

All over Toontown, toons have been reporting that their cookies have been stolen. The thefts have been reported in bakeries and households in both high-crime and low-crime areas. Many incidents report that they've been replaced with a handwritten note with messages such as, "They're all mine, ALL MINE!" Each note has similar handwriting patterns.

The cookies stolen are usually baked from scratch. Cookies that are being installed include, but are not limited to sugar, pumpkin, lemon, maple, fruit, and chocolate chip.

"That should rule out any canines, but we're not taking anything for granted," states Sheriff Bonkers. "Toontownians are advised to lock their cookies up in a safe place until the bandit has been captured. We will be sure to keep everybody posted."

Some Toontown bakeries are refusing to sell their cookies until they know that it is safe. "I'm not going to risk anything," says Chef Duck. With that news, shares of Toontown Treats have fallen by 12 Jelly Beans, or 20%. Sales at local bakeries have fallen by as much as 55%. The Toontown police department will be on high alert in and around the Entertainment District, where many Toontown restaurants, bakeries, and theaters reside.

--

Fantasy World Report by Clarke Benson Macbeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Kateleo007

Re: FWR: "Cookie Caper" Strikes Toontown

Post by Kateleo007 »

IM SORRY!!!! THEY JUST LOOKED SO YUMMY! :"(

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065