Hail to the (furry) heroes!

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

valerio

Hail to the (furry) heroes!

Post by valerio »

Rollofthedice

Re: Hail to the (furry) heroes!

Post by Rollofthedice »

Very rough, software translation:

"IT IS entitled, "Retrieved", or "recovered", the exposure to Saul Gallery in New York, which shows the dogs that have been part of the emergency unit used in the hours after the terrorist attack of September 11, 2001 for the research of the victims still lives under the World Trade Center in Manhattan and a wing of the Pentagon."
Reminiscence: A Tale of Dreams - Complete
An Experiment - Ongoing: Story 2, 'The Babylon Incident', in progress!
Tired/Eternity/Broadsides: 'I did not have literary relations with those fanfics'

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That's really cool. :D
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

I cannot believe how much of that I actually understood! (even though I speak Spanish and not Italian...)
Sent from my conifer.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

yehoshua wrote:I cannot believe how much of that I actually understood! (even though I speak Spanish and not Italian...)
From what I've learned, the two are close enough that you can understand both if you speak one. Of course, slang-wise, it's more dependent on whether you live in the North or South, as the North is more french, and the South is more spanish.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN