[Webcomic] Simon & Freddy

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Welsh Halfwit

Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Not only are we seeing more OF Morty; we're seeing more WITH Morty! He's a glowing presence.

Very funny, Kilo.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Bea is so cute!
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

serence ice fox wrote::lol: well that is kind of revolutionary , I mean normally we use candle to light up the place , not ghosts , and it seems more convenient as well , we can adjust the lighting , no need to worry about anything catching on fire , or the light source burn out :lol:

Yeah right? That's the perfect eco-electricity :D
Cesco wrote:Eheh, what a great use of Morty. :lol: It's really revolutionary, indeed! :D You're useful to something, at least, so is better stay with Bea than with Freddy. :P You're so precise there, Bea, but ask if him can do a more yellow light, because the blue light isn't that much healthy. ;)

Hehe yeah, it's all step by step :D
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Who got a cake to the face? Was it Damien or Joey or one of the Secret Agent squirrels? I must KNOW!

That will probably stay one of the many secrets of this comic :P

Alright, here's a little announcment ;)

I'll be away for the next 5 days. I'll visit Berlin with some friends :)
So no new art this week and probably have to skip this weeks comic update of Simon & Freddy (If someone wanna make a guest comic or something, that would be awesome :D)
Have a nice week everyone and see you soon! :D

Greetings
Hukley
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
Simon & Freddy has its own Webpage now: http://www.simonandfreddy.com/
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
ImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Berlin's gain is our loss...

Well, I know you have at least one thing can run on a Wednesday...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Have a nice trip, Hukley. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hope you have a good time in Berlin with your friends Huk! We can't wait for the next comic update!
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Aaaaaaaaand it's time for another artwork wednesday ;)

Today I have something special for you: a fanfic by the great Welsh Halfwit :D

Thank you very much ^^

NUTFALL

I'm not sure this is totally normal, even for Birmingham. There's a time and a place for racing in a truck full of Nuts and I'm sure that the A38(M) Motorway isn't the place for it. Especially when I'm on top of the truck and Miss Kitty is driving. It's entirely terrifying but, as Mort Du Jour is trying to kill me again, it's not entirely unexpected.

It began on the floor of a roadside diner where Kitty put me down with a tray shot to the face when she panicked and tried to get it out of the way of the spilled tea. That she spilled. Honestly, this cat has luck all over. Bad luck. She might be an effective agent for us if we loaned her out to S.Q.U.I.R.R.E.L. (that's the Strategic Quorum to Unite Independent Red and Rebel Enclosed Legions for those not in the know) but she'd give herself away in half an hour by being too nice, too accident-prone and too not a Squirrel. Anyhow, as I'm on the floor, I can see Squirrel paws coming in. It's Agent B, the brawler, that makes me roll under a table. It's not that I'm afraid of him but he did punch an MI-10 agent into next week once. I should know. I was there when the portal opened and he retturned the Thursday after he'd been punched. If Barry B's here, it's not just for the nut cutlet. Because, as with any motorway service station food, it's Rank here. (Or Moto anyhow, I have no clue who owns this service station) It proves we're on the right track though, as he sits next to Kitty. “Where's the Orange Idiot,” he asks.
“Not got a clue,” Kitty says. Even I can see she's going for her tazer and I can only see her feet from here! I need to move. Save the girl. Get the girl. Get wounded by her again. I slither up in the seat behind and grasp a weapon. One of those metal trays they serve the thing that passes for food on here and I get ready to crown B with it as he swats away Kitty's arm as she fires the tazer.

OK, she does have some luck. She didn't shoot him, she shot her spilled tea and he's got his hand in it. As his fur vaults to full length and his eyes bug, I crack the tray down on his head and electrocute myself. The impact is good and I think I break the British record for flying backwards from a standing start as I become acquainted with the serving girl. I compliment her on having three beautiful faces and she tells me to get off her chest. I arm myself with the deadliest weapon available and, with it being three in the morning, coup de grace B with a stale muffin.

The world's gone nuts because it's lost billions of them. They've been vanishing over the last few months, endangering Chocolate spread makers everywhere except for Aldu stores (zero percent chocolate) and the only link was a warehouse in, of all places, Birmingham. I have so many things to hate S.Q.U.I.R.R.E.L. for and the newest item is having to be based in Birmingham for four months. There had been no hint of enemy activity, with the exception of Chocolate spread rationing reducing the waistline of the city and an area of the peak district National park being declared off-limits. So I ended up there after it was finally reported - weight watchers control the news here - and found a warehouse in the hill Thirty miles north of the city as the Flying Fox flies. A hill full of nuts that had been delivered by trucks. That's why Birmingham. The people's have no sense of smell after all the curries so the fact that half a mile radius smelled of Acorns and Hazelnuts went unnoticed. I've locked them in tight and alerted SiMon but one last truck was incoming. Lucky me.

Anyhow, now B's hanging around, tied to the rafters in the amusement arcade that's still blaring its games even now. He's stuck watching 'Outrun' too, with his eyes stuck open on the mindless drivel as I creep up on the truck. In payment for not having to face the Ms. Pacman game, B's told me it contains a few million cooked nuts gathered around an explosive device. Yup, it's a Nut Claymore. Kitty asks which one it is and I depress the button on the fob. The lights on a lorry flash. “It's that one,” I say and I get up on the back to check things out as she gets into the cab.

Why do I do that? Let her come with me? It'd be easier to be a guest at the Donner Party with Hannibal Lecter than to survive Kitty and she proves it again as she panics when she sees Mort De Jour, the immortal Mouse assassin, coming out of the toilet, zipping up his flies. She stamps on the accelerator and makes him a grille ornament for a moment before he slips under the wheels and out the back end where I see him grab hold of the bumper. I see this because I've shot off the truck too, grasping desperately at the ladder on the back to stop myself joining the asphalt. I can see Mort pulling himself back together from here. It's fascinating, disgusting, intriguing and totally disgusting to be honest but he's coming up even as we get back on the M6 and stagger south. Has Kitty even passed her test? I manage to pull myself back to safety… who am I kidding? I'm on a speeding truck, driven by the most accident prone cat in existence and a killer's after my tail. Safe's not in this same postcode. Great. He's here.

I face him over the truck and ask him about the eyepatch he's wearing.
“It makes me look cool,” he says. Gotta agree, the Falcon symbol does look cool against the black. “Ready to die, Bondfox?” We both scrabble for a hold as Kitty nearly T-Bones the rig on striking a Passad and sending it flying.
“I was ready for it the moment I knew I was teamed with her,” I reply, ducking the car as he tosses his knife from hand to hand. Since becoming Immortal, Mort had studied knife swallowing so he always had at least one on – or in – him at any time. He charged towards me and I dropped backwards, propelling him over my head with my foot. Somehow he effortlessly used that to vault a small bridge and roll on landing to face me again. His mistake. A 'control your speed' board smacks him in the head from behind. He falls over and the knife skitters away, adding to the vast arsenal already available in North Witton anyhow as we get ready for the fun that is 'Spaghetti Junction'. Only an idiot would get off here, on a motorway that leads to a major city centre, riding a giant Claymore mine. So Kitty does. Both Mort and I grab the side of the roof as we're about to go again. “I can kill her for you, if you like,” Mort offers.

I consider it for a second, then try to push and kick him off and he does the same to me. We're both pathetically ineffective at it so we strive to get up. I'm up first so I do the gallant thing and offer Mort a hand.

I can't believe he fell for it. I can, however, believe he fell when I threw him off the truck and he went under the wheels of a Volvo, bounced into the path of a late night bus and went off the flyover.
I struggle to the front and, on my stomach, look in on Kitty and her rictus grin. I tell her she can slow down as we speed towards Birmingham. I tell her again. I don't think she can hear me so I try the nuclear option. The one that always seems to get ladies to calm down. “I'll buy you dinner and a guucci handbag!” It works. The truck's slowing. I can hear the police closing in on us, the sirens blaring as we stop by the hard shoulder and I get into the cabin. Kitty's still got her foot down. Oh. We ran out of petrol. Well, that counts. Now to get the guys from Herefordshire meadows to disarm the nut bomb and tell SiMon where the rest of the devices are. Another victory for Bondfox. Only marred by two little things. One. I'm still in Birmingham. Two. I'm in Birmingham with a nut cluster that could devastate a half mile area. I pull Kitty out and I try to run with a paralysed ally who's still trying to change gears and put her foot down. It's not going to work. I sigh and hope SiMon will pay my bail. Again.
ImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Great job on the story Welshy! I like it!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Writing comedic action is hard...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Welsh!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Writing comedic action is hard...
Does this mean that Hawle won't be hit in the face with a pie in your fan fiction? :lol:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

For those that don't know, it's a 'continuation' of the previous Bondfox post.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Heyo everybody. I'm back from my journey to Berlin ^^

Well, it would be time for another comic update but as I said, I had no possibilty to draw the next comic during my vacation... But of course I have something for you :D

So I'm glad to present to you a picture of one of my favourite artists :)

Bea drawn by Rileyy
(Please also have a look at her other awesome artworks on FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rileyy/ )

ImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

wait , she knows about both ancient voodoo thingy and modern phone ? :shock:
also , welcome back hukley ^^
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

serence ice fox wrote:wait , she knows about both ancient voodoo thingy and modern phone ? :shock:
also , welcome back hukley ^^
Hehe, well, when you have most of your family sitting on the other part of the world you're probably pretty happy about technical devices :D (I don't think Damien can call her with a glass ball :lol: )

And since Bea is a pretty open minded Australian flying fox she's also open for modern world stuff :D

And thank you very much! :D
ImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hukley wrote: Hehe, well, when you have most of your family sitting on the other part of the world you're probably pretty happy about technical devices :D (I don't think Damien can call her with a glass ball :lol: )

And since Bea is a pretty open minded Australian flying fox she's also open for modern world stuff :D
I call my friends with my crystal ball all the time , soooooooo :P
but I suppose that's true :lol:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Bea's checking up on Sammy & Sheldon?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Really nice draw. :D Good, Bea likes to use technology. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That picture of her has come out really cute! I like how she looks!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Rileyy!
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Heyhey everyone... I have to go again :oops:

I have to go to the army for 4 weeks :cry:

So I porbably won't be able to draw any new comic during this time. So this is kinda hiatus for the comic...
As I said before, guest comics are always very appreciated ;)
At least there will be an artwork upload every week! :D

So I think I'll have to do it like Freddy and make the best out of it ;)

Army Fox

ImageImage
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Hukley!
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Very nice draw, Hukley! :D That's bad, too much time... :( Don't do like Freddy. :P But, wouldn't be better if he takes your place? :P :D Good luck and see you, we'll patiently wait your coming back! :D
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Freddy: I will serve in my father's place.
Army: ... We don't take foxes.
Freddy: Oh good, that means I can take that nap.
Army: ...
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well you can't say he didn't try Simon. Now get ready to go through basic training!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Have a great time there, Huk!
For some reason, I think you'll have a lot of material for new antagonists' references when you're back...
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Heyo everyone ^^

Thanks to Invisan there's a guest comic update today! Thank you very much! :D

Guest comic by Invisan

ImageImage
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Invisan.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Heh.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Render
Wanna play a game?

Hi

Post by Render »

*giggles* That's funny!
Very well done! :D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Invisan

Post by Invisan »

THX guys ^^ Tried my best ^^ I guess im getting better ^^ This time i even managed to use some real color instead of just pencil ^^
My Fan-Fic Fox goes to Heaven (again)

Well i have a furaffinity acc now so i can upload my Fanart somewhere else then imgur ^^ Come in and find out.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Lego S&F! :P Freddy looks nice. :D Nice comic, well done, Invisan. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just love how they accept the explanation without thinking about it further! Good job!
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

You all probably know that Hukley is doing his military servise. But that doesn't mean that there will be no Art!

Hukley asked me to post this great art made by Cy-Bobcat (http://cy-bobcat.deviantart.com/):

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Nice job, Cy-Bobcat. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really nice picture that he did of them! Wonderful job on it!
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Really nice draw. Freddy is such a good rascal. ;) Good work to Cy-Bobcat. :D
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Shouldn't that Halo be on fire or spitting lightning?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hukley
Banner Artist

Post by Hukley »

Heyo everyone ;)

Just a little update from my time in the army... it's soooooooooooooo boring... :(

It feels like I've been there for 4 weeks already *sigh*

Well, I promes you at least some artworks... and you'll get some artworks! :D

Here's a very cool fanart I just got this morning! :D

Freddy, Sheldon and Sammy drawn by TJ-Otter
(Please also have a look at his other great artwork on dA: http://tj-otter.deviantart.com/ )

ImageImage
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Oh, that looks great! Very nice that you came home just to provide us with this great Art! :)
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Shouldn't that Halo be on fire or spitting lightning?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image Image
ImageImageImage