D&D Game

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

spyderwolf

D&D Game

Post by spyderwolf »

*Hallo,
I will be in production of the D&D game, you can Pm me for info, feedback, and maybe contests. You can find production progress here on this post.
Thanks,
Spyderwolf.
*Hallo is German for hello. :p

1: Forum Post- 100% Done
2: Rules- 5%
3: Character creation- 1%
4: Gaming Board- 0%
5: Alpha release - 0% (First 10 entries i get for the Alpha Contest i will give the alpha release to)
6: Beta release- 0% (Alpha winners and first 5 in the Beta Contest will have the beta)
7: Full release- 0%

CONTEST TIME!
Pm me with subject: Assistance for D&D Production
First 3 will be able to get D&D before alpha and beta, they will also get the alpha version and beta version.
Contest will end at 6:00 PM est.
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: D&D Game

Post by copper »

Are you trying to make an actual D&D game using the U&U format, or are you asking about starting up a D&D game here? I am not quite getting the purpose.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

copper wrote:Are you trying to make an actual D&D game using the U&U format, or are you asking about starting up a D&D game here? I am not quite getting the purpose.
Im making my own version of D&D, I am also looking for volunteers to help me.
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Is this Housepets related? If it is, go right ahead, but if not, this belongs in Media Median. I can move the thread for you if you like. Fan Projects is for everything Fan made related to Housepets in some way. :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

copper wrote:Is this Housepets related? If it is, go right ahead, but if not, this belongs in Media Median. I can move the thread for you if you like. Fan Projects is for everything Fan made related to Housepets in some way. :)
Remember that Bino likes to play D&D? I want to recreate it, only in my way. Bino is a Housepets! character. So bi- Just move it. I'm confused right now. :?:
I like this color/.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Joey plays D&D ;)

Basically, we want to know if you're creating a Housepets! themed D&D game. If the game is Housepets! related, we want to keep it here in Fan Projects (as a project showing your fanship of the comic), otherwise it should be moved to Not the Comic (possible Media Median).

So not "is this tangentially related to Housepets! because Joey likes D&D", but "is the game itself related to or in homage of Housepets!"
That's all we want to know :D
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Obbl wrote:Joey plays D&D ;)

Basically, we want to know if you're creating a Housepets! themed D&D game. If the game is Housepets! related, we want to keep it here in Fan Projects (as a project showing your fanship of the comic), otherwise it should be moved to Not the Comic (possible Media Median).

So not "is this tangentially related to Housepets! because Joey likes D&D", but "is the game itself related to or in homage of Housepets!"
That's all we want to know :D
I guess you can go ahead and move it. Also, Bino and Joey get me confused.
I like this color/.