Super Power Lottery

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Deske

Re: Super Power Lottery

Post by Deske »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Congratulations Deske! You just drew a giant target on your back.
Doesn't really affect me. When I can very nearly will things out of existence. Not a big problem. I can't remember what affects me and what doesn't though. So, you know.
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

This is what I got;

Firestorm Creation
The user can create firestorms: conflagrations of intense temperature, incinerating any and everything in the path. The flames can come from any source of fire or heat, such as simple or magic flames or lava or even solar energy.

Fun! :D

Audible Inundation
The user can make the target hear infinite voices that can possibly drive them insane or to a nervous breakdown.

Well I suppose this could be kinda fun too. :lol:

Technological Invisibility
The user cannot be detected by any technological systems, rendering security systems useless. The user can either be invisible literally or still visible depending on the type of ability they have.

Could come in handy too haha.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Let's see what I get...

1.) Animal Telepathy - the ability to read the minds of and communicate with animals.

2.) Pyrokinetic Shapeshifting - the ability to transform/reshape fire form

3.) Skin hardening - the ability to harden one's skin.

I like the first one a lot! ^^ Not too sure about the others though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Aarden

Post by Aarden »

First one would suit you a lot! :)
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

You can turn into a telepathic flame. :)
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hlaoroo used Harden!

Hlaoroo's defense rose!
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

What would you do after using your 3rd move?
Use a lot of moisturizer?
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Lintharix

Post by Lintharix »

Well, I got
  • Air Bolt Projection, the ability to project projectiles of air/wind,
    Solar Manipulation, the power to manipulate aspects of the sun, and
    Sanity Theft, the ability to steal the sanity of others.

I'm curious about the last one. I already have it... on my words. :oops:
A doctor would tell me to cheer up, since I'm a bit depressive. ¿What do I think? I don't need that #&@%, I have been under heavy stress for 5 years, I'M SUPPOSED TO REACT LIKE THIS.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bad joke Bucky!

*tosses pie in the face*

Whose sanity will you steal first Lintharix? Oh better yet can you do transplants, because dtlux1 needs some sanity.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Bad joke Bucky!

*tosses pie in the face*

Whose sanity will you steal first Lintharix? Oh better yet can you do transplants, because dtlux1 needs some sanity.
JOKES on you, I like pie.
(You can even make this sentence as a pun)
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I clicked the random button one time, and I am already happy. Let us see what I get...

I got Cyberpotence, don't think a gallery is a power so I will try again, Peak Human Flexibility, and Humility Empowerment.

So I am basically a very flexible godly being that can control all of cyberspace, and gains even more power when humiliated, or seeing others humiliated. Not bad, would have chosen something other than Peak Human Flexibility if I could choose though. :P

DANG IT! One more click and I got Portal Physiology. This seems way better than being flexible.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Dang it! Now I can't humiliate you. Or anybody because you'll gain powers.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Dang it! Now I can't humiliate you. Or anybody because you'll gain powers.
The more you humiliate me, the more powerful I get! HA! Any time I say bad puns, I get more power from people doing things like throwing pies. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm gonna have to get some new superpowers. i broke my old ones.
IdleCurator

Post by IdleCurator »

I got:
Hatred Empowerment- The ability to be strengthened by hatred. User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by hatred of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the hatred or even slow or stop aging.

I guess that makes me mean then........and a Sith lord!

Transformation- The power to change into more powerful versions of oneself. A combination of Evolution and Shapeshifting. The user can morph into superior, more powerful versions of oneself. At times, the appearance of such forms is merely cosmetic, while in others, the user's body is completely altered.

Perfect for a furry.

Epidemic Creation- The power to create epidemics. Variation of Disaster Manipulation and Disease Manipulation. The user can create epidemic, rapid spread of infectious disease to a large number of people in a given population within a short period of time, usually two weeks or less. For example, in meningococcal infections, an attack rate in excess of 15 cases per 100,000 people for two consecutive weeks is considered an epidemic.

Well that's depressing..ly evil! :twisted:
Last edited by IdleCurator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi Hi Pie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Revenge empowerment, fiction manipulation, and the category page for immunities...

um...

I think i just became a diety-tier supervillan...
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

There totally should be a league of superheroes to take you down then! And of course, I would be the only female. :P
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Let's see...

1. Divine Monster Physiology-The user either is or can transform into a Divine Monster: a type of creature whose very existence goes against nature and is formed from divine essence. Their existence transcends the natural laws of reality and allows them to commit acts of great destruction.

2. Invisible Skin-The user is able to turn their skin, but possibly also their flesh, internal organs and other soft tissues either transparent or completely invisible, leaving the internal structure/organs visible. If all of their soft tissues are invisible, this gives them the appearance of a walking skeleton.

3. Pyrokinetic Invisibility-The user can become invisible when in/on/touching fire.

...I think I became a Wraith like Scorpion! :o
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The invisible skin one sounds like it would be VERY creepy.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Speak for yourself AD, See through animals are nify lookin'!

See?

Dunno how well that would translate to something humanoid, but I'm sure Rocky could make it work.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When its animals i'm fine. Humanoid or humans is disturbing.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I could be the easiest Halloween costume! Or give demonstrations in health classes.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And make people throw up at the same time!
JonnyNova

Post by JonnyNova »

I got Pure Heart (From Kingdom Hearts), Weather Manipulation, and Esoteric Moon Manipulation (also from Kingdom Hearts). I don't exactly understand the two Kingdom Hearts ones since I've never played the games, but it seems like both have a huge range of possibilities.
*purrs loudly*

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sound like you would actually be a very cool superhero.
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

IDENTITY DOMINANCE: The ability to have total control over any living being who knows the user's true name/identity.
Nah, this mean that i cannot be anonymous anymore. :?

CARD MANIPULATION: The user can create, shape and manipulate cards of all kinds, including playing cards, tarot cards, trading cards, etc., shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
Seriously? At least I can annoy Tarot :P

TALPIDAE PHYSIOLOGY: User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into talpids, including the moles, shrew moles, desmans, and other intermediate forms of small insectivorous mammals. They are all digging animals to various degrees: moles are completely subterranean animals; shew-moles and shrew-like moles somewhat less so; and desmans, while basically aquatic, excavate dry sleeping chambers; whilst the quite unique star-nosed mole is equally adept in the water and underground.
Yay! I can transform into a mole, one thing yes, don't wack me plz.
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh I'm gonna go get the hammer just because of that corny joke. :ugeek:
Tola

Post by Tola »

Might as well bring this out of mothballs...

Darkness Attacks: any of a huge variety of projectiles so long as they are visually an antithesis of light, with a soul-destroying orb that looks as large as an atomic bomb centered on the caster as primary example. Boy, we're going straight for the villain spectrum right out of the gate.

Poltergeist Physiology: I'm invisible and intangible, I can induce fear and I have telekinesis, apparently right up to the level of 'let's rip your entire house apart and use it as shrapnel'.

Cloudportation: ability to teleport from any cloud to and cloud.

So I'm impossible to see or touch, I can wreck you up with soul-dissolving specials or the very environment, and so long as I only attack on cloudy days I can escape to an obscure rain forest as soon as something that can harm me comes along. I don't think I'm going to try writing any stories for this character.
Salad4me

Post by Salad4me »

Since Tola brought it back I might as well.

Perfection Embodiment: The user of this ability isn't just personally perfect in all aspects of their being, but is the universal embodiment of perfection itself, representing all things that are flawless. The user is essentially devoid of all flaws and constraints, having nothing whatsoever to stand in their way.

Supernatural Dexterity: Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more dexterous than their race because their capabilities are beyond the natural level; making them immensely better at controlling their limbs, muscles, and digits than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.

Absolute Life Inducement: User can give life to absolutely anyone and anything, even to amortal or undetermined beings, objects, the dead, powers, elemental forces, concepts, metaphysical things, etc.

Whilst the dexterity is useless (If I'm already perfect I can't add to that) I feel that I got a pretty dang good set.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Found and gave this a try...

1. Mechanical Weapon Construct.
2. Air Bolt Projection.
3. Symbiotic Absorption. Don't think a vegetarian could use unless we're dealing with botanical menaces.
Mistacheeeez
Location: Scouring the vast wastelands of the internet for any memes not yet devoured by the masses!

Post by Mistacheeeez »

Decided this sounded fun to try! I got:

Spatial Whip Generation (The user can create spatial whips from nothing or by shaping the existing space.)

Gut Storage (The user can store beings/objects inside their guts and can regurgitate them out of their mouths at any time.)

Paper Bullet Projection (The user can create/generate and fire bullets of paper.)

So I can store stuff in my stomach, and I can create whips and paper bullets from nothing? I'm pretty much the strangest hero in existence...
I thought about changing my signature but decided against it, it's too much work!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kinda forgot I did this, thought it’d try it out again.
Nurarihyon Physiology: I’m the supreme leader of all monsters, and I can sneak into your house and make you think I own it. Nice and OP right out of the gate.
Mummification: I can turn other people into mummies who may or may not be under my control. Not as powerful on it’s own, but combined with the first one it’s amazing.
Sonoportation: I can teleport through sound. That is awesome.
I’m pretty sure I’d have to be a villain with this power set, since only the last one is neutral, let alone heroic.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

that or some sort of 'super warden' who isimprobably good at keeping the inmates in line, and has a staff of guards that look slightly off.
there arealways options

- - -

Energy Metabolization + Avian Swarming + Fear Aura

:shock: :twisted:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

okay, first thing i'm doing is figuring out how to turn that first one into the power source for a breath weapon.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Okay let's try this... Conquest Empowerment... Huh.
...Irreversible Damage... W-what?
...and Omnicompetence... WHAT THE HECK? I'm some sort of war god it seems O_O
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

I got

Madness Combat
Mechanical Polearm Construction
Life-Force Factor Manipulation

I have no idea what to do with these.
I have ideas and I occasionally put them down.
Raku

Post by Raku »

As a transformation fan... The powers I got are pretty lame =/

1) Omni-Weaponry
2) Magic Instrument
3) Frozen Surface

With two and three, I'm basically Coldplay =P

That being said though; if I could pick any super power it would be the ability to shapeshift into any animal that I desire.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I got and now I will play pool with a spear made of poison, and the balls are fields that create energy! And I'm not caught surprised by rain coming in!
as they say, with great power comes pool.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

may as well give this another shot...
that first one seems a smidge out of place...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So I got bored and had nothing else of any importance to do so I decided to try this out again.

Ghost Lord Physiology
Meta Summoning
Powered Palm

With these powers that I would have, I don't think anybody would even dare to tick me off. XD