Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Time (old fanfic being remade)

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

furrygamer793

Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Time (old fanfic being remade)

Post by furrygamer793 »

(this is the old version)
Chapter one the beginning
“OW!” I yelled when I fell off my bed “Link time for breakfast” my dad called “coming” I said “I fell of my bed again” good thing there is a pile of hay there “I can smell the toast” I called. I sat down next to my cousin Linkle. “We are going camping today.” Dad said “I’ll get my bag” I said I grabbed my bag and ran outside to the car and put my bag in the trunk… then suddenly I felt tired then fell asleep “Huh? Where am I? What is that?” then the mysterious thing started to break it stopped at the top of a weird triangle… then it went through it then it all went black “LINK WAKE UP” it was Linkle “oh sorry” I said “it’s time to go” she said “get in” I went in and got in my seat “Ready” dad said “ready” I replied then dad started the car I fell asleep again then…Then I saw a small girl running from somethi_ no someone then a man and woman ran in between the mysterious man and the little girl then he attacked with a projectile of purple light then…“LINK WAKE UP NOW!” Linkle said in a scared voice “the window!” I Looked out the window and I saw the same purple light “open the door and jump out” I said and we did that then I fainted When I finally got up Linkle and the car with the stuff were gone then I saw... “My bag!” I looked inside and everything was still there. “Good” I said.

Chapter two a Girl named Brittany
I started looking for my parents and Linkle. then I was walking down the grass when I bumped into someone, when I looked I saw a familiar person I’ve never met but I feel like I know who she is “your Brittany” I said, “your link” she said, “how do you know my name” we both said, “I am looking for my cousin Linkle” I said, “that name is familiar” she said, “really” I asked, “yes” she replied, “ok” I said. “Look! A town!” I said “Really” she asked, “yes” I replied, we went to the town and then I saw a big hole in the sky! “RUN” I yelled so we ran then we were cornered by mechanical octorocs! “What?” I said “how are they here they must have fallen through a time portal from the future!” I exclaimed, “I need steel so I can make a sword.” “ok” she replied “found some” “ok” I said “give it to me” so I made a sword “good” I said then I fought the octorocs but I was knocked down and I couldn’t get up then it went right at me than suddenly one blocked and saved me “how?” then another portal appeared they all went in and then the portal closed “they hit my leg” I said “look” Brittany said “a store let’s look there they might have something to help your leg.” We looked and I got something for the special 50 hyrulean dollar # then we stopped at a hotel for the day…“Where am I?” I said “oh no” “LINKLE!” I ran to her but then the mysterious man appeared I ran straight towards him and him and Linkle disappeared then…!!!BOOM!!! A tremendous explosion happened that woke me up and when the dust cleared I saw the mysterious man taking Brittany so I ran towards him like in the dream and they went through a portal and I ran through it. At the other side of the portal the girl was trapped and I ran to her and opened the trap half way when she said “no he is dangerous and… he is Gannondorf!” “Gannondorf!” I gasped “I thought he was… gone” “master sword-” she said before passing out…

Chapter three the master sword
I started searching for the legendary master sword right now I am about 13 so hopefully I don’t have to do the time travel then I heard something… “Listen” “ah!” I screamed it was a flying blue ball with wings and it started moving so I followed it to a big ruins and I found… the master sword! I took the handle and pulled it up I felt the power as I lifted it from the broken pedestal then… I ran to the portal location and it was closing so I ran into it with the sword I then saw… “Linkle!” I yelled but gannondorf was there Linkle hovered up then gannondorf was going to do something than I hit gannondorf and Linkle fell I quickly caught and carried her but the place was a maze so I ran looking for the girl when I found her she was hurt so I carried her to when I found another portal I went through and on the other side there was something there… it was my parents’ car so I looked inside and the keys were there so I got Linkle and the girl in the back and I was in the front and when they got up we were at central hyrule we got out and we started a team called the triforce team and this is what we said me: “let’s start a team to keep peace in hyrule called… the triforce team.” Linkle: “maybe we can make magic charms?” Me: “that is a good idea but how do we make it?” Linkle: “this magic substance.” So we made them and we added the magic substance and we made a magic map of central hyrule and the place we are assigned to which is the following, me: northern hyrule. Brittany: eastern hyrule. Linkle: western hyrule. So we went to our places and when I was looking around in northern hyrule I saw a poster of learning magic not like fairy tale magic of course so I decided to go there when I got there I saw the man but I was the only one there when I asked why no one was there he said “they think it is fake but it’s not so here use this sword and pull it and it will become a bow” “no” I said “I have my own” when I pulled it back like he said it became a bow and arrow then suddenly something went inside and took him so I ran quickly chasing it and when I caught up he was already trapped so I threw my sword and it became a boomerang that was spinning so much it hit the creature when it touched the monster when it came back I grabbed it and made it a bow and arrow and launched arrows at the monster till it was weak then it went back into a sword and I sliced the monster then I cut the rope so he could get out and I left but then he went to me and gave me something and said “this will let you do even more powerful magic, and you deserve it” “thank you” I said. Then I held the sword up high then a beam of light appeared from the sword and it created a portal and then I went through it and reappeared in central hyrule and Linkle and Brittany were at the meeting place and I split the magic item and everyone had a part of it merge into their sword.

Chapter four the earth dungeon
“Let’s go somewhere to eat because I’m starving” I said hungrily “hey look a poster of the opinions of some restraunts by the king, queen, and princess of hyrule so let’s look at it” I said
Oh gosh, this.PNG
Oh gosh, this.PNG (8.7 KiB) Viewed 13934 times
“Okay we are going to hylian pizza for certain” after dinner I went on my daily scouting of northern hyrule and I found nothing but when I went back to our meeting place and Brittany found something apparently and it was a dungeon! So we went there and then… we saw nothing? But when we were looking the ground around me started crumbling and I fell and Linkle and Brittany ran to get me and then they fell down too.
After 3 minutes of falling we hit the ground and there was a giant rolling… OCTOROC! So I grabbed my sword and I stopped it with my shield… oh yeah I forgot to say I have a shield. Then I started attacking it with my sword and I defeated it after a few slashes and blocking later. And it dropped a medallion so I grabbed it then my sword turned into a staff and it sucked in the medallion then it launched grass then after we had searched for 3 minutes I found a giant key and I took it then I remembered passing a door that had a big lock so I ran to it, unlocked the door, then went inside. I looked around and it was empty but then I stepped forward and a… giant deku baba!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! but I just used my sword and turned my sword into a bow and arrow then a boomerang then back into a sword… then it lunged at me and grabbed me and then suddenly… Linkle and Brittany ran in and attacked it like crazy but suddenly smaller deku babas grabbed them and, just when we thought it was over a rock hit the big deku baba and Then it dropped a crystal that was earth green… the exact color of the medallion.

Chapter five in which they find a clue of links parent’s location, and some unfortunate turns occur.
“Link, I think that we should look for princess Zelda.” Linkle said. “There is no need for that,” Brittany said, I looked at Brittany and, right before my eyes Brittany turned into the princess of hyrule, Zelda. “You are Zelda!” I exclaimed almost fainting, “then when was the poster at kakariko village made!” “6 months ago” Zelda answered. Then a piece of paper blew into view and I grabbed it and it was my parents’ handwriting and it said:

The rito will help you find us
The rito! Then Zelda said “the mountain where the rito live, but the only way of travel is flying, you can’t swim or use a boat, there is an insane whirlpool everywhere inside the water, you would certainly drown- oh, I have some Zora scale armor with me, let me see… yes!” “I have some heavy boots,” I said almost instantly, I looked at Zelda as if to say “let’s go”… when we got there

END OF STORY.
Last edited by furrygamer793 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: My old Zelda fanfic. Because some people wanted to see i

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This story that you written isn't half-bad! You see! It wasn't as bad as you thought! Nice job!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, Hawkfang, you've got some interesting possibilities there, and your writing's vivid despite the fragmentation. Why not dust it off?
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Yeah, now that I've learned so much grammar at school...
maybe next decade.
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then I guess we will see what you come up with for 2029. :mrgreen:
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Fun fact: My friend suggested the name of one of the characters.
Rp characters
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Which one? (friend and/or character)
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

An old friend of mine, back when I was in elementary school and long before I knew of Housepets. And she chose the name Brittany, which ended up being the alias of Princess Zelda.
Rp characters
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Neat!
furrygamer793

Re: Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Time (old fanfic being remade)

Post by furrygamer793 »

I'm actually working on the revised version right now, but I am planning on longer chapters (chapter one might be longer than twice the entirety of what I had made)
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well then that sounds really good! Can't wait to see what you have when you are done!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Take yer time. Don't submit too much at once.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

I was a big Zelda fan when I was a kid. You've piqued my interest :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I was a big Zelda fan when I was a pre-teen but it didn't last. :|