BLACK MAGIC. A WIP SHORT CHAPTER STORY BY ME

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

BLACK MAGIC. A WIP SHORT CHAPTER STORY BY ME

Post by TurtleCopter »

It is a WIP but i think it is going well. Can you get Some of these refrences?

Chapter 1:
Hi there, if your Reading this then i should warn you, There are many things That might change the way you treat things in your reality. these things certainly changed mine. Imagine one day, a friend told you to go to a site, Warning you it would Change how you believe in things. you did, and ended up lost forever in a world unlike your own. You may believe magic isn't real but it is. I KNOW! I'VE SEEN IT!!! WITH MY VERY EYES!!! The horrors and Beauties, the Terrors and Amazments, the Disgusting and the most Tantilizing things, with out even doing anything but clicking a link on a website. Trust me, Things can get Very weird when the most akward things happen in your daily life. Your world is literally upside down, your mom isn't really your mom, and Birds are walking while pigs fly through the sky! That's just the beggining, then stuff starts happening to YOU! your face is Sideways when you
look in the mirror, your as tiny as a little fly, or the most obsurd things start growing on your body. Then, when you think it's all over, You wake up to find
that you're not even on earth anymore! you're on some different planet that nobody has witnessed before, Little aliens greeting you, trees talking, Maybe
tiny People, Nothing ever makes sense until you come to realize that it's not supposed to. That's what the link does. You first think your in a Coma but
then you realize that you AREN'T! You have been Cursed by Black Magic. If you really wanna keep Listening to this tape recording, then do it, by all
means. I hear people like you love listening to this kind of stuff anyways, Right?

Chapter 2:
It was your average, ordinary school day. Bells ringing, Girls Gossiping, Students Talking about EVERYTHING!!! Me, Joey Garcia, Was your average
Student. He got the grades, he had friends, and he had dreams for Oklahoma University Like most kids in The High School did. You see, I lived in a little
Town Near Oklahoma City. Can't remember the name though. Anyways, Getting through all my classes was a tough Job, I barealy could do homework
seeing as though i was a senior and expected to help all the 11th,10th, and 9th Graders like all the other seniors had to. Our Principle counted that towards
Community service points which was really worth it seeing nobody wanted to pick up trash on the side of the street like a prisoner. I didn't mind Tutoring
Students on Subjects they had trouble with, it was just a lot of work. I was usually the guy Most of them would go to because i was on the "top 10 smartest
students" list. I was also a Huge Cat lover, so people would bring their Cats over to play with Mine while i work with them. I recently Bought My cat, who i
also named Joey, a little Toy Mouse. he also has a bunch of other toys, but he plays with The Squeaky Mouse toy the most. One day, A student who hated
me a lot named Alan, Came to me because he needed Some tutoring on Calculus for a big test on Monday. He offered to bring his cat over for a playdate
with mine, which i thought was really weird because he never comes to me for help, or playdates with his cat. the Next Afternoon, Around 5:00 PM, He
comes over and we get started with the lesson. The Cats Got along very well, infact, they became friends over the course of the lesson. Math was my
Least strongest Subject so The lesson to a while longer than usual. After the lesson, Alan litterally had to drag his Cat out while My cat began to cry.
Before Alan Left he Said "Oh, I forgot something." He always did this. it was either a fake spider, or a milipede, but this time he handed me a note. A note
with a little Website on it Called http://www.Lifechanger.com (not a real website so don't try it). i Thought it was one of those Flash things like the "Destiny
Changer" thing. so i decided why not and typed it into my laptop. That's when it all started.
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
Teh Brawler

Re: BLACK MAGIC. A WIP SHORT CHAPTER STORY BY ME

Post by Teh Brawler »

DOHOHO the University of Oklahoma, eh?

Pretty good, though the first chapter is kind of redundant. But, hey, keep working on it; it holds a lot of potential.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN