my story

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

rempar11

my story

Post by rempar11 »

please post all comments questions ETC.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(TITLE WORKING ON)

A FICTIONAL STORY BY ***********

As I walked down the gravel road to my personal bus, I noticed a slight tingling in my arm as I looked down I saw a little bug stinging my arm. As I flicked it off the bus (the black endeavor) just stopped up I got in it and this was going to be a long day. Boom, crash ,screech , as the bus blows up just when I take a step towards it then 20 SUV’s come screeching in to a stop. Blurry eyed and bleakly trying to stay in consist . More then 100 or so S.W.A.T soldiers came rushing out. Man this WAS going to be a long day.

I faintly remember the trip all I saw was the UAF symbol I knew it standed for UNITED.ASSAINS. Of FALAVA. Falava was a big big city, in the middle of Moscow. You can’t see it , it’s a underground city, bigger then Moscow bigger then all cities of cities. The sight of Falava it was a horribly horrible sight. Muggers,pickpockets,bums, you name it , it has it. Why was I sent here *sigh*.
December.23.1999
My only son, Jacko was born in the city, the city of Falava.
Although back then the city was a rich beautiful city, some called it the city of love, wind and fire. Until IT happened. Some call it a accidental atomic bomb. Others said it was the plague, we named it . White death. Because once they were dead they were all white in the face.
Heh. I remember the good days.
The white death came 3 years after jacko was born. I told my wife to leave this place far far from this place. I never saw them again, the reason why I stayed. Well some things never change. She said she keep in touch, she lied seemed after a year of fighting the deathly result of what happens to the sick she never called, no letters, nothing what do I have to live for.

MARCH 12th 2003
The day the war ended
4 years 4 YEARS 4 years since I seen them 4 years fighting this god****** war. Finally FINALLY I get to see them…. That is what I thought when we got out I looked every where. Where was she. Then it clicked in my mind.( there gone…… forever) as I collapsed to the floor I knew what had to be done.. Become a united assain of falava the most elite the ones who could turn my anger and selfwallo into a weapon . A weapon of death. To set peace. Forever.

March 23rd 2003

Training starts.
The first thing I saw was a big building. Carrying the banners of the city. Rage was set inside me as I walked though the building.

*NOTE* THIS IS COPYRIGHT I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS MADE
Last edited by rempar11 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Teh Brawler

Re: my story

Post by Teh Brawler »

hm........
well, the fact that you know that one particular word at eleven is slightly depressing to me.

As for the story, it's got great potential, but it's a little hard to follow at this point. Keep working on it, though, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

On general principles, I'd advise against posting your full name on the Internet, ever.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

oh wow i just remembered
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THIS WILL BE STOLEN like i was even gonna finish it