The Vending Machine Game!

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: The Vending Machine Game!

Post by trekkie »

You get a Donkey Kong strategy guide from 1994 and a jar of mayonnaise.

I insert a jar of blackberry preserves.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get a nature preserve and black bears.

I insert a dial-up modem.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get subjected to an unconscionable amount of mockery and derision.

I insert two borzois, and Irish wolfhound, and a Beatle.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

You get a fish
I have escaped the machine and I throw all my OC's inside
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get Mary Sues and Gary Lous.

I shove them back in.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a synthesizer and a jar of olives.

I insert a bottle of olive oil.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get a bucket of hummus.

Let's see what we get from a zebra.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you get a fully grown Ace Milton.

I insert a plothole.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

You get Plothole Filling^Tm
I insert all 36 books of the first six warrior cats sub-series's
Rp characters
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get The Color Kittens with a lot of attitude.

You drop in sixteen candles.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a CD of The Crests greatest Hits and a Molly Ringwald DVD.

I insert a box of cake mix.

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you get a self aware canine web comic character with a bad cake pun for a name.
who then immediately asks for directions back to the bar she works at.

i insert a dozen POTIONS.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a receipt for the potions and a book of spells and curses.

I insert a bottle of linseed oil.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get polished - EVERYTHING polished....

Let's see what we get when we put in a few horseshoe crabs.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get crabby horses and lots of shoes.

I insert a paradox.
Gael

Post by Gael »

you get a black hole

I insert a complex math problem
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get a complex about math.

I drop in a copy of "The Number Game" by Louie the Bookie.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get a book about St. Louis.

I insert the Brewers.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get two tickets to tour the YingLing facility.

So, in goes a python.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a field guide to Asian reptiles and package of trail mix.

In goes a trombone.

furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Out goes a music sheet for the trombone.

And in goes EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE, TWICE!
Rp characters
Gael

Post by Gael »

You get the entire universe crashing

I insert an older version of myself
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get yourself, because you're now your own grandpa.

I put a furry in.
Gael

Post by Gael »

You get a fursuit of said character

I insert a hairless cat
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get a Woolrich catalogue, feline version.

down the chute go four Hostess Twinkies and a Diet Coke.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you get $4.75

i insert the 'insert here' slot into itself.
Gael

Post by Gael »

You get an infinite loop

I insert a portal gun
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

you get told to 'FFFFFFLING YOURSELF'
I insert an aerial faith plate
Rp characters
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get the Halos, and by that I mean the baseball team.

I insert recursion.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that i already stuck what you got back into the machine.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You insert the hairs you split from the splitting headache you got from Buster's notenotenotenotenotenotenote………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

And you get more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more recursion.

I insert my own headache.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get two aspirin and a barely legible note for your Doctor telling you to call in the morning...

In goes a salamander.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a frog and a newt.

I insert a bag of corn chips.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

You get a packet of foot bandages.

Let's put in a bottle of ketchup.
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get homework to catch up on.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yum?

Well, then, let's just stuff that homework back into the machine. Oh, and some Cliff Notes to go with it.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you get a familiar looking empty ketchup bottle

i stuff lunar fox into the slot for forgetting to insert something earlier.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

You get a Cubs hat and a picture of Wrigley Field.

I insert a beach towel.

LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

You get sunburn because you inherited my forgetfulness.

I stuff myself in.