Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Fido: I do feel sympathy for him, his early life seemed to be pretty traumatic. I must say also that he’s always been civil to me, even after I started to date Sabbie. Howl, he’s treated me with more civility than Bino has recently.

Dallas, have you talked to the new kid since his game of D & D with Lester?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Dallas: The new kid? Haven't seen him since then.

Res, what do you plan to write after you're finished with The Pridelands series?
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Res: I’m going to take a bit of a break from writing but when I write again, I’m thinking of doing s “next generation “ version of Pridelands, or I might move in a completely different direction maybe I’ll do a series about extraordinary things happening to seemingly ordinary pets. I’ll ask mom’s advice too, see what she thinks.

Grape, does Peanut mind sharing his dog biscuits with you?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Nope, Mom and Dad always give him an extra one to share. And … um … I still check out the Good Ol' Dogs Club from time to time. Especially if Rex has done a batch of his "hydrant-shaped" cookies.

Joey: Have you ever thought of trying to get together with Fido sometime?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Joey: I have and I should, but between his duties as a K9, my gaming group, and our dating we just haven’t found the time. I definitely want to talk to him though.

Bailey, how are the pups doing?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bailey: Growin' like weeds and driving King crazy … well, everything drives King crazy, but you know what I mean.

Great Kitsune: I know King would forbid it, but do you think you'd make a good puppy sitter for his and Bailey's litter?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Great Kitsune: Of course I would, I have two fox kits of my own after all. I don’t know why King is so dead set on not allowing me to puppysit. I even offered to do it for free but he just tensed up, he needs to relax really.

Miles, What do your cubs think about you being a substitute teacher?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Oh, they really enjoy it! They may not show it, but I'm sure they love how things are working out.

Kix, you ever notice that Kitsune has a changing number of tails?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kix: I have, and to be honest, it really doesn’t concern me, as long as he helps me with Craig and Draig, and is good to me I could care less about his tails. Love Craig and Draig, but they are a pawful.

Lucretia, do you ever get lonely when Miles and the cubs are at school?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Not since Jessica introduced me to daytime television .... !

Duchess: Are you still plotting to use the Good Ol' Dogs' Club as your springboard to domination of Babylon Gardens?
Last edited by NHWestoN on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Duchess: Well, of course. Why do you think I’m still going out with Bino?

Peanut, any plans to have Spot meet Rufus?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Hmmmmm, that's an idea. Having a dead superhero friend could be a big help with ghost and spirits and stuff...

Okay, Fox, when you gonna ask Daisy for a date?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fox: Oh, sometime soon, I guess. Of course, with my luck she’ll be dating Mungo.

Gale, do you still plan on going to nursing school?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sure, I think I'd be a natural at bone-resetting, brain surgery, and internal extractions.

So, Jeeves, now that the Milton ferrets are off at the spa, what have you been doing?
Last edited by NHWestoN on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Jeeves: Well, suh, I’ve finally been able to take a break and watch some telly, also I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. I have a feeling it won’t last long, though.

Hey, Dallas, who is your favorite Star Trek captain?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dallas: whoever I'm watching at the time - I mean, gosh, they're all so heroic and commanding.

Joey: You help Peanut with his art sometimes, but do you ever draw comics yourself?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Joey: Yeah, I’ve done some comics, they’re mainly fan fiction though.

Hey Rockstar Hawk, how do you like delivering pizzas?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

R. Hawk: Don't like it much - but maybe someday I'll get to deliver to Gale Puma's.....

Hey, Boris, what were you doin' while the Duchess was off at the spa?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Boris: Mainly keeping her things in order, and making sure no one tries to take her position.

Fox, have you gotten together with King, Bailey, and the pups recently?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox: No, I hadn't thought about that … maybe a little "uncle" time with sis and my old best pal would help me get some perspective on my life....

Gale: Any hot stock tips?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Gale: Anything the Miltons invest in seems to work our very well, it’s funny if I was still out in the wild I’d be eating their cousins, but here in civilization I turn to them for stock advice, and this might be just me but I love investing in meat companies.

Peanut, ever consider puppy or kitten sitting again?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Only if they tell me how many puppies or kittens they have at the start. Wouldn't want to lose one.

...wonder how'd they feel if they came home and there were more, though?

Spo, were you at the spa?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Spo: I wish! I could’ve tried to get Squeak to go out with me again, plus I would’ve gotten that ferret.

Grape, plan on doing any more RPGs with Maxwell?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Grape: Might … unless Res shows up (or maybe Mungo....).

INK: Do you let Tiny Tum play with Craig and Draig?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ink: Draig, yes, Craig is a bit of a bad influence.

Bino, how is the Good Old Dogs Club doing?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fine, of course, just fine - have you forgotten that I'm the leader?!

Miles: Now that the school year is drawing to a close, will you try to find a summer job? Doing what?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Miles: I don’t know. I might see if I can teach summer school. If not I’ll see what jobs the other teachers have during the summer or see if the Miltons have any leads.

Tarot, what kind of tea do you like best?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot: Black tea. The leaves are especially "legible".

So, "Four-Finger Discount", have you found gainful employment yet?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

“Four Finger Discount “: No, but it’s not my fault. People have a prejudiced against me because I’m a wolf. Sure, they say it’s because I’ve stolen from previous employer, and I have no references but I know the truth.

Duchess, did Bino manage to clean all that ragweed out of your bedroom ?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Duchess: Sort of. Boris swept up the room with his ratty hide!

Custom Ink: Ink, dear, aren't you the only one in the whole forest who thinks Zach is "The Opener of Ways"?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Custom Ink: Sometimes it does get discouraging, but then I that even though I might be the only one, but I know I will be blessed by The Opener.

Hey Fido, how is Spo doing?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fido: Oh, he's his pugnacious little self. Actually, I get a kick out of his running commentary when we're out on patrol - and sometimes he spots something us bigger fellas miss.

Craig: Do you know anything about Marion's transformation or did that stuff get blanked out of your brain when you got "mortalized"?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Craig: I’d tell you but every time mom finds Draig or me talking about transformation she thinks we haven’t eaten enough and gives us beetle stew. Ick!

Hey Peanut, have you gotten over your writer’s block?

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

I"LL NEVER BE CREATIVE AGAIN!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Need some earplugs grape?
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Grape: Yes, please. You know, I tell Peanut to calm down, and try and take a few deep breaths but it doesn’t do any good. I’m really getting concerned about him.

Kix: How is it raising Craig and Draig?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kix: They're wonderful - and they have such incredible and vivid imaginations, everything from superpower adventures to cuisine. What is a "pop-tart", anyways?

Say, Griswold, being the suave, sophisticated playboy that you are, have you ever considered dating a cat like Peanut, Fido,and Rufus?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Griswold: I have all the female dogs in Babylon Gardens throwing themselves at me so , I, unlike some dogs don’t have to date cats. Why did someone ask about me?

Hey, Joey, did you get to see Endgame in the theater and if so what did you think of it?

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Joey: Not yet. I have seen Detective Pikachu and...*squee!*

Hey Peanut, you a fan of any old-school adventure games on the PC?
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut: Sure, does Pong count? (The sound puts Grape in a trance.)

Sargeant Ralph: Did you K9 folks get into any trouble with your human supervisors after all the Spa conniptions?
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

Thankfully, no, I managed to call it in so it wasn't a shock when they came on-scene.

Hey, Res, do you have any mana left over?
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!