Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

dr_eirik

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by dr_eirik »

King: Not really. I'm not sure there is anything to be gained from it. I try not to think about the number of dogs that I'm friends with now that might feel betrayed finding out who I was.

Natalie: Where did you go with Sasha that night?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Natalie: "Well, I took her to the zoo `cause I was hoping to see that dreamy red wolf hunk, but he was locked inside for cage cleaning. So just walked around around and, you know, talked about stuff. Maybe she'll take me out to her cabin and, if I every decide to run away from home, she'd let me crash there."

Sophia: After being a sort of free range camel, how do you like living at the zoo with Thomas all the time?
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Sophia: Is good. Is much easier to get food and water.

Peanut, how did you get over your writer's block?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Peanut: The normal way that artists do that, I gnawed on a bone for a few hours until an idea came to mind!

Falstaff: Did you ever return that pie plate?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Falstaff : "Return the pan? Sure. Wait, you think she might have a second one?? I never suspected...... "

Keene, does Babylon Gardens have a town government, like a mayor or city manager? Think you could get elected?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Keene: Babylon Gardens is a neighborhood, not the town. So there isn't a mayor. There us an HOA I could run for...

Dallas: How have you enjoyed the new Star Trek Picard series?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Dallas: Sure, I’m always interested in expanding the Trek universe. Plus, Lester hates it.

Hey Gale, how is Pueblo doing?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Gale: He's picking up things regarding civilization pretty fast. He's even given me a few, well, "pointers" on how to deal with some people properly. Apparently even humans get headaches from other humans.

Cory, how do you feel about Trinket bailing on you for the badger?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Cory: I'm a little angry at that dirty crow, but he'll be back. He'll be back.

Ralph: How did you file that report about Marion? It's not your standard crime.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ralph: Oh, dear dog, was that a headache of a case. I filed it under missing persons, and since the parents of both victims were satisfied with getting their children home, I closed his case for now. I did leave the case of assaulting an officer open however, and when we nab that badger, hopefully I’ll be able to give both victims and their families, not to mention Fox, some answers.

Fox, how’s your face feeling?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox "Coulda been worse, coulda been a lot worse. Never tangled with a badger before....."

Ink "Do you celebrate any special Opener holidays?"
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Ink: Of course! Haven't you ever celebrated Openermas?

Fox, what's your favorite movie?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fox: I guess the easy answer is "All Dogs Go To Heaven", all dogs love that movie. I'll admit that I'm partial to some of Rin Tin Tin, Jrs. old movies. He was a great actor. If dogs had been eligible for Oscars back then he'd have won one for sure.

Marion: Did you ever test if you still have that nut allergy?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marion: To tell you the truth I haven’t. When I got home, I found mom had purchased some “nut-free Squirrel Chow” and I’ve become quite fond of it. I also have some cereal every morning. I suppose I should get tested, though, just in case I want to hang out with some other squirrels, and what the howl, if I’m not allergic maybe I can try my aunt’s pecan pie, and see what all the fuss is about.

Hey, Lois, how are you keeping yourself busy these days?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lois: Pretty much the same as I think I would have if I hadn't become a bobcat. I've been getting ready for college classes. Mr. The Wolf hooked me up with his friend Gale. She's not a bobcat, but she's showing me some of the ropes of being a big cat.

Steward: Soooooo, where are you hanging out these days?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Steward: I am somewhere where those blasted K-9s and that infernal Keene Milton will never find me, but soon Babylon Gardens will feel my wrath!

Miles, we know Lucretia likes soap operas, are you a fan of any type of TV show?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Miles: National Public Radio, actually.

Peanut: Are you binge watching any shows these days?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Peanut: Oh, all sorts of shows! Grape and I are watching some pet cooking shows, meaning of course, pets who cook not people who cook pets, duh. Max and I are watching The Pridelands Animated Series. (Grape doesn’t like the guy who voices Petir.) Tarot and I are watching some psychic detective shows, though sometimes she gets frustrated by the discrepancies in the shows.

Ralph, what do you think of TV cop shows? Any favorites?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Ralph: It's hard to watch cop shows most of the time when you're on the job, they make so many changes to fit them into a 44 minutes of runtime. I used to watch CSI: Dallas when it was on. It was nice to have the lead played by that bloodhound actor. I forget his name.

Lucritia: Have you hosted any other gatherings of the ladies in the neighborhood since that baby shower?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lucretia: "Actually, no. Somebody told me after the Holloways, no one's having babies anymore ......."

Trinket: Are there any bird pets in Babylon Gardens?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Trinket: Not anymore, not anymore!

Bailey: What was it that you saw in King that made you fall for him? He seems like so much not your type.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bailey: When I first saw him, I just fell in love with him, he was and still is just so adorable. Also, for all his worrying and his anxiety, he is just such a sweet guy.

Hey Kevin, made any good tackles lately?

CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Kevin: Not any aggressive ones, although I was tempted to give Mr Hartford a very aggressive tackle when we were emancipating Sasha.

Tarot, do you and Sabrina ever discuss your respective boyfriends?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Tarot: Of course! We're best friends! We talk all the time. I tell her all about Peanut and I pretend to understand what she does with Fido.

Fiddler and/or Keys: Have you two considered putting out a single?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fiddler and Keys: We’ve thought about it, but those doggoned producers and music execs just won’t let us have any artistic freedom. They cut a whole ten seconds from our song.

Fido, have you talked to Joey recently?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fido: Sure, we chat all the time. We just don't really hang out. I tried playing that Dungeons game with him once and I was bored to tears.

Miles: Did it take any convincing when you were told Marion was once one of your human students? Or did you figure it out right away?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Miles: It was an odd tale to be sure, but I had known Marion for a while and he was always honest with me, so I really had no reason to doubt him. If it had been Bronson on the other paw...Anyway, I’m honestly very proud of Marion and Lois graduating high school is a lot of work, even when you haven’t been transmogrified into a squirrel and bobcat.

Rex, what is your favorite kind of cookie to make?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rex: "Any kind that doesn't have to do with the internet (Sorry, that's a baker's in-joke ... dog buscuits, of course).

So, Lester, are you guys nerds or geeks?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lester: Please! We bathe! We're geeks!

Mungo: What is your workout routine like?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mungo: Depends on the day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday I work out with barbells and my owner’s gym machine. On Tuesday and Thursday I use the treadmill and exercise bike. I take the weekends off from working out.

Peanut, any luck on getting your parents to buy you instant kibble?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut "Nope, so trying to get them to buy me Purina Sugar Pops!

Gale: "What are you advising your clients to buy during all this economic turmoil?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Gale: Companies that make face masks and gloves. I suspect they will be big for a while. Pharmaceuticals too. I'd sell cruise lines and amusment parks for now. I doubt I'd take Pueblo to Theme Park Land for a while.

Jessica: How has the new tree-house been treating you?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica: "The treehouse treats me fine! It's this mob of morons that live with me that drive me bonkers!!"

Hi, Keene. Are you going to bring the State Fair Carnival back again soon?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Keene: Oh, sweet cod, no. It was a huge mess and I didn't end up saving what I thought I would. I suppose if Lana wants to do it, but I won't be involved!

Poncho: Are you having trouble with the new Red Pandas at the zoo, or is it just the kangaroos?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Poncho: "The pandas are letting the attention get to their heads, but it's nothing compared to Bruce's jealousy."

To Kix, I imagine you've heard the story of Mary, the mother of Jesus? You ever wonder what it would be like to raise a deity? Or two?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Kix: Oh, I'm heard those stories before. My old owner followed them. I suppose the thought occurred to me as a kit hearing the stories. But, all I have are my little demon children. I kid, of course.

Marion: What happened to your car?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marion: Mom sold it and gave me the money, I miss that car, but she was right, it really wasn’t doing me any good.

Tarot, do you use magic(k) to help out around the house?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot: Shhhhhhh. That's why Sabrina's still and apprentice.

Sargeant Ralph, do you think you might someday get promoted to Chief?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sergeant Ralph : Well, yeah, I have, I’d have to make lieutenant and captain first, but yeah, I do think about it and I would be honored of course, for right now though, I’m content to oversee the K-9s.

Peanut, do you ever do any RPGs with Joey, Dallas, and Lester?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut: Not much for a while, Lester's being a pill.....

Ink: Who does the housekeeping at Jessica's treehouse? For all the guests living there, it looks pretty neat and tidy when we visit.