The ^ < V game

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

The Blue Fox

Re: The ^ < V game

Post by The Blue Fox »

↑ When it comes to video games, their preferences are narrowed to puzzles and platformers. Should probably try to boraden their horizons a bit and try other types of games.

← Has tried a wider variety of video games than ↑. Mostly action games like shoot-'em-ups, beat-'em-ups and drive-'em-ups, but has also dabbled in a bit in platformers...REALLY loves building games as long as they have a goal you need to achieve rahter than just building for the sake of building. For example, Command And Conquer back in the day...and Transport Fever for something much more recent.

↓ Has also played a fairly wide variety of video games?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

.↑ Appears to be operating under the irritatingly common fallacy that an unpopular opinion must be an uninformed one. For your info,
← has 521 titles in her steam library, and have had another 200+ over the years as physical copies, many on my PC but about half of which are from the NES through Gamecube, from every genre under the sun, and I have played ALL of them. some not for long as they weren't my thing, but they still count. It's how I know I don't like the majority of genres. I prefer games that challenge my mind more than my reflexes, and cater to my desires to collect create and explore.
.↓ will change the subject.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

^ Honestly, I think she’s a pretty good RPer. Certainly better than me.
< is a GIANT fan of Power Rangers. While each season has its ups and downs, I just love the goofiness of the premise and the creativity of the monster designs (though that’s mostly on the Sentai). While I will admit it’s not perfect (and I’d rather act like Operation Overdrive and Megaforce don’t exist), I can over look most of the flaws as long as it provides cool robot battles and a couple of laughs.
v Likes something most people consider childish?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

^ Go Go Power Rangers.

< Riiiiise from your grave. Also may indeed like one or two things that most folks might consider childish. You may need to be more specific though.

V Likes Dungeons and Dragons?
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

^ A new face around here for me, probably not so for the older users here. I welcome them back all the same :)

< Never played D&D, not interested either. I've never gotten a kick out of RPing.

v Found a great new show during quarantine?
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

^ Doesn't enjoy RPing.

< Did not find a great new show during quarentine.

V Likes animé?