What is your current wolf name?

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Viethra

What is your current wolf name?

Post by Viethra »

The wolves of Housepets! name themselves, and can change their names when they please. What is your wolf name? It can be deep and meaningful, or radically awesome. It's all up to you.

(Just in case this doesn't count as comic related, I put this here. It is a game, in a way.)

I don't expect you to complete the Rites of Adulthood, though, so don't worry. We can be unofficial wolves, well, unless your fursona is a wolf, then you're obviously an official wolf.

Today My Wolf Name Is: Gabu Gabu Nom Nom Chomp Chomp Gulp! (but you can just call me Gabu)
Douglas Collier

Re: What is your current wolf name?

Post by Douglas Collier »

I'm Dogboy - that's been my wolf name since 2009 and I'm going to stick with it. :)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Let's see if this game can self-resuscitate...

Call me "Upholstery-Lurker", Alpha Recliner dozer.....
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Fenroar, a combination of Fenrir, the monstrous wolf from Norse mythology, and roar, the sound.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?