Movie Mashup Maker

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Legotron123

Movie Mashup Maker

Post by Legotron123 »

Think of two movies that are completely unrelated to each other. Then, think about what would happen if you mashed them together. That's basically what this game is. You mash together two different movies, and try to come up with what you think the plot would be. The person who responds rates your mashup, and then has to come up with one of their own. I'll start.
Freaky Friday+Alien
Right before the Xenomorph gets it's first kill, it and Ripley swap bodies. Now, Ripley has to figure out how to tell that others what happened when the most she can do is hiss, all while they're trying to deal with a suddenly crazed "Ripley."
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Not A Furry

Re: Movie Mashup Maker

Post by Not A Furry »

Harry Potter+The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas: Harry Potter is a jewish kid in 1939 Germany, his parents are abducted by Adolf Voldemort while he is hiding under the bed. A good friend of the family, Hagrid Kleiman finds the boy while inspecting the house and brings it to his remaining family in England, only to be sent to the McHogwarts Military Accademy in Scottland, where he'll meet his best friends, Ron Wertheim and Hermionne Grinkrugi and be trained by several different professors that'll turn out to be spies. The director of the accademy, Winston Dumbledore, will be betrayed by his best friend, Severus Schmitt, and the accademy will be turned into what will be known as "The Scottish Hogswitz"