Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel slid in front of the door, giving Aiden a devilish grin. "You're not leaving till you're clean. Now we can do this the easy way... or the hard way." Angel's smiled broadened and his eyes glinted.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden raised a brow at Angel, keeping his arms crossed. It was obvious Angel wasn't going to back down, and the husky could easily over power him. "You first."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel gave Aiden a suspicious look, narrowing his eyes at the pup. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, but if you run off... I'll tie you up and dunk you in here anyway." He said the last bit teasingly, and stepped past Aiden, taking his bandanna and collar off and laying them on the sink before putting a foot gently into the tub. The husky shuddered as he slipped all the way in, his fur darkening with moisture. He sighed again, smiling at the water's warmth. He gave Aiden a sideways glance and gestured with his head for the pup to get in. "Cmon, it's not so bad. In fact, it feels great."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden stepped closer to the tub, peering inside at the water. "Bath's aren't great, the water is always cold. It's only nice when it rains on a hot day..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel tilted his head at the pup, one ear going lopsided. Then he realized. Aiden had probably never used a tub, let alone use one. Angel smiled, shaking his head. "Oh no, no. These human baths have a hot water option. You turn these knobs, see," he leaned forward and set a hand one of the knobs at the head of the tub, "and they make the water cold or hot. It's always best to bathe in hot water because it helps to clean easier. Plus, it feels amazing..." Angel sat back again, sliding to sit at one end of the tub and make room for Aiden. "Cmon!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled at Bullet, "Yes, I am glad that we are all friends. And you are my friend too Bullet-kun. And so are Bolly-san, and Maple-chan." She told him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:Jake smiled and sat down in the seat indicated for him. He looked down at the meat Flash was unwrapping, then down at his plate. Did Flash plan on serving it raw? He didn't want to make assumptions yet and instead waited to see what would happen. "I'll just take a small piece, I don't want to take all your food..."
"Oh don't worry! It's no problem, there's plenty here to last us a few days. We're more interested in your company than our food." Flash gave him a smile, tearing off a chunk of the meat and putting it on Jake's plate. He tore off another chunk and put it on his own, then he took a smaller chunk and reached across the table, setting it on his wife's plate while she pried open her box of cupcakes. He gathered what was left in the bag and carried it over to the fridge, placing it in an empty bin before closing the fridge and walking back to the table and plopping back down in his chair. "Let's eat!" he yipped, and with that, he stuck his face in the juicy raw meat, taking a large bite of it.
Across the table, Cupcakes tore off a bit of her own meat, the Cupcakes sitting beside her, pointedly out of reach of everyone else.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary couldn't help but burst into laughter while watching Yukiko. Her blushing was absolutely priceless!
You're... so... cute... when you... blush... - he managed to say through the laughter, tears rolling his cheeks now. Due the laughing, Gary didn't hear the rest of their conversation.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Neko

Post by Neko »

"Hot water?" Aiden moved closer and stuck his hand into the warm water. "It is warm..."

(Aiden still has his collar on)

-------------

Jake looked down at his plate of raw meat, then at Flash as he started to dig in to his plate of meat. He picked up his piece of meat, feeling strange. It felt weird to eat meat raw, but wolves normally ate things raw. So why did these feel so....wrong? Jake tried to shrug the feeling off, probably just another thing from memory loss. He pulled the meat up to his muzzle and took a small bite, chewing and tasting the raw meat. Though it did still feel weird, the meat was really good. "Thanks, this is really good."
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold blinked with confusion as Marc fell to the ground.
"Erm... Watch your step there?" He said slowly, not really sure what had just happened. He knelt down and helped Marc up and into the seat across from him.

Apparently, at some point Chase had wandered off. That suited Leopold just fine. The little yellow rat-dog thing seemed uncomfortable around him anyway.
"Good riddance." Leopold mumbled under his breath.

Leopold turned back to Marc, giving him his full attention. The little fox was so strange, yet comforting at the same time. There was something about his quirkiness that made Leopold feel happy - though he'd never admit it outloud. He chuckled softly.
"So anyways.... Tell me more about this city."

{{Time skip - with Tobee's permission - to the current RP time}}

Marc and Leopold had been locked in conversation, the day moving ahead all around them. Eventually, Leopold let a stray eye wander to the clock.
"Wow! It's already past four o'clock?" he asked himself out loud, letting out a quick laugh. Time sure did fly! He shuffled in his seat at the table.

"So, what would you like to do now, Marc?" Leopold asked, addressing his companion a bit warmer than he had up to this point. He couldn't believe that he almost passed over the insane arctic fox that wandering into his owner's store earlier this morning. Leopold let on a big, warm smile. It's funny the way things happen sometimes...
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:"Hot water?" Aiden moved closer and stuck his hand into the warm water. "It is warm..."

(Aiden still has his collar on)
Angel nodded, smiling. "I told you! It feels really good when you're bathing in it. Especially after a long day of running." He said the last bit teasingly, talking about chasing after Aiden when the pup disappeared earlier. The husky sat up slightly in the tub, legs crossed and bracing his arms on his ankles as he gestured with his head for Aiden to come in again. "Cmon, take your collar off and climb in, or do you need help?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden perked up at that, warm water and he could take off the collar! He would take it off himself but he hadn't exactly seen how that was done. "Can you take it off?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc glanced at the clock aswell. "Oh lord, it is! Hehe!" He giggled, feeling a bit happy as he noticed Leopold was feeling just a bit more comfortable around him.

He chuckled to himself as Leopold smiled widely. "Oh I don't know... Preferably something a little calmer, since we just ate 'n all." He smiled. "Did you have something in mind?" He asked.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden perked up at that, warm water and he could take off the collar! He would take it off himself but he hadn't exactly seen how that was done. "Can you take it off?"
Angel nodded. He stood quickly, fur clinging to his body from the water, and stepped out of the tub. He quickly unfastened Aiden's collar and set it on the sink next to his own. "Cmon, let's get you washed up." He said, climbing back into the tub.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden smiled, climbing into the tub after Angel. The warm water felt great on his feet, wiggling his toes in the water. He let out a contended sigh and sat down across from angel, the water going up above hos stomach. "This is nice, I love warm water."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel laughed. "See? I told you!" The husky grinned broadly and reached for a shampoo bottle on the edge of the tub. "Alright then, let's get you cleaned up, eh?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden tilted his head slightly, following Angel's hand as it reach for a bottle. "Ok, but what's that?" The pup asked, pointing to the shampoo bottle.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Shampoo. This bottle's got some slimy stuff in it, but when you add water and rub it into your fur, it makes bubbles and cleans the dirt and stuff out." Angel squirted some of the soap onto his palm, and closed the bottle again. "Cmere, I'll show you." He said, rubbing his hands together.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden scooted closer to Angel, curious to what shampoo was. "Slimy stuff that cleans dirt?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:You're... so... cute... when you... blush...
Yukiko kept blushing and looked around away from the others, "Well, does anyone have any ideas as to what we should do?" She asked, trying to save herself the embarrassment by changing the subject.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel chuckled slightly, finishing the lathering. "I guess 'slimy' isn't exactly the best description for something that cleans you, huh?" The husky held his hands out. "Here, I'll just show you." He ran his hands through Aiden's head fur, causing the hair to slick back comically.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden closed his eyes as Angel ran the weird substance through his headfur. The shampoo felt strange in his fur but it had a rather nice scent to it, though he couldn't exactly tell what it smelled like. He opened an eye to look at Angel,"Smells good but feels weird."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Yeah, it's going to feel a little weird; but once you're clean and dry, your fur'll be nice and soft." Angel laughed as he continued to rub the shampoo into Aiden's fur, moving down the pup's back now.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"Well, does anyone have any ideas as to what we should do?"
"I have no idea..." Bullet continued to stare at Gary who was laughing uncontrollably. However, Bullet was suddenly struck by an idea. "Ah, I know! Do you guys want to play Have you ever?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko cocked her head slightly to the side, "I have not ever played that game. Nor have I heard of it. How do you play?" She asked Bullet, calming down from her embarrassment.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Bavette made a small squeak as he was picked up. "hey I was shooting down the enemy in my plane!" pointing with his paw at random places in the sky and shooting at the invisible threat.
Make Pasta not war.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, okay." Aiden relaxed, enjoying the warm water and the washing. The shampoo was strange at first but it wasn't a big hindrance, he was too relaxed to notice the feeling of it.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dylan wrote:Bavette made a small squeak as he was picked up. "hey I was shooting down the enemy in my plane!" pointing with his paw at random places in the sky and shooting at the invisible threat.
Tiara looked at the mouse, unsure and confused, "...enemy? ...planes? What are you talking about? I don't... I don't understand..." Unlike May, Bavette was making her more and more uncomfortable, not only was he a wild mouse, but he was a strange one who made sudden movements. All very unsettling to her...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Aquablast wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"Well, does anyone have any ideas as to what we should do?"
"I have no idea..." Bullet continued to stare at Gary who was laughing uncontrollably. However, Bullet was suddenly struck by an idea. "Ah, I know! Do you guys want to play Have you ever?"
"I LOVE THAT GAME!" Maple yelled, stopping.
"How do you play?" she looked at Bullet with a confused face.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Jake looked down at his plate of raw meat, then at Flash as he started to dig in to his plate of meat. He picked up his piece of meat, feeling strange. It felt weird to eat meat raw, but wolves normally ate things raw. So why did these feel so....wrong? Jake tried to shrug the feeling off, probably just another thing from memory loss. He pulled the meat up to his muzzle and took a small bite, chewing and tasting the raw meat. Though it did still feel weird, the meat was really good. "Thanks, this is really good."
"Mmhmm!" Flash nodded at him while chewing a bite.
Meanwhile, across the table, Cupcakes was 'wolfing' down her food in a way that some might consider rude, eating with her mouth open, snarling, and shoving her face into the food.
Flash looked across the table at her and smiled as he ate: he liked watching her enjoy things...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake started to eat the meat, probably faster then he realized. He was a hungry wolf and it was showing, though he did slow done. Noticing how Cupcakes was eating, but he shrugged it off and went back to work on his meat.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary turned to Bullet and Maple, not wanting to make Yukiko blush anymore. It wasn't a good pick-up method, after all. Not that he wanted her to be his girlfriend.... at this thought, he blushed himself. Luckily, there was a change in the topic.
"Have you ever" is played like this: We all take two objects of some sorts, stones, pens, pencils, etc. Then one of us asks a "Have you ever" question. If your answer is yes, don't do anything. If your answer is no, throw one of your objects towards the one who asked the question. When you're out of objects, you lose. I'm up for it!
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet smiled and nodded repeatedly. "Yes yes yes! That's one way to play it! But that's too easy, a question like 'have you ever been to the moon?' Will totally defeat everyone! How about my version instead? You lose a point if you answer yes, but the question has to be something you have never done before! How's that?" Bullet seemed excited by the prospect of playing a game, revealed by his wagging tail.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:"Oh, okay." Aiden relaxed, enjoying the warm water and the washing. The shampoo was strange at first but it wasn't a big hindrance, he was too relaxed to notice the feeling of it.
Angel scrubbed at Aiden's fur. He couldn't deffinitely tell it hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in a long time, if ever. He stopped suddenly, pulling his hands back to take the bottle off the side of the tub again. "Here, take this and rub it into your front while I do the back. That way, we can get done faster!" He held the bottle out to Aiden returning his other hand to the pup's fur.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Dylan wrote:Bavette made a small squeak as he was picked up. "hey I was shooting down the enemy in my plane!" pointing with his paw at random places in the sky and shooting at the invisible threat.
Tiara looked at the mouse, unsure and confused, "...enemy? ...planes? What are you talking about? I don't... I don't understand..." Unlike May, Bavette was making her more and more uncomfortable, not only was he a wild mouse, but he was a strange one who made sudden movements. All very unsettling to her...
May gave Bavette a curiously look. "What are you going on abou- Oh! Playing a little pretend, huh? Well, wouldn't it be a little better to play that somewhere not on my head?" The otter girl wasn't really upset, but she grumbled to herself anyway. "I was just getting comfy..."
Last edited by JOFOXX on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary came closer to Bullet as he explained, waving one of his arms around, just like many humans do while explaining something.
But wait, if we play by the "usual" rules that I said, you mustn't ask a "Have you ever" question if you hadn't done it yourself. So for example I can't ask "Have you ever been to moon" since I haven't been there myself.
Once finished, Gary backed off , and looked at Maple and Yukiko. Well, what do you say? His rules or the usual rules?
He started thinking about it himself after asking the females. Perhaps Bullet's rules were better. Actually, it'll help him find out more about his friends. The questions might be trivial, but still.
Actually... Bullet's rules are better! Let's play by his rules.
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

Alex wrote:Gary came closer to Bullet as he explained, waving one of his arms around, just like many humans do while explaining something.
But wait, if we play by the "usual" rules that I said, you mustn't ask a "Have you ever" question if you hadn't done it yourself. So for example I can't ask "Have you ever been to moon" since I haven't been there myself.
Once finished, Gary backed off , and looked at Maple and Yukiko. Well, what do you say? His rules or the usual rules?
He started thinking about it himself after asking the females. Perhaps Bullet's rules were better. Actually, it'll help him find out more about his friends. The questions might be trivial, but still.
Actually... Bullet's rules are better! Let's play by his rules.
Maple had a blank stare on her face, she seemed to look past everybody else, into blank space.
She shook her head, looking at Gary. "Wait, what are the rules?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko bowed slightly, "This seems like an entertaining game. I will go get eight rocks for us to use." She told Gary as she knelt down and began to pick up rocks for them to use.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Zander wrote:"Wait, what are the rules?"
Bullet blinked for a moment, before he attempted to explain again. "Um, so I ask you a 'have you ever' question which is something I never did before. If you did that before, you give me a rock. You lose when you run out of rocks! Sounds fun, right!?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Aquablast wrote:
Zander wrote:"Wait, what are the rules?"
Bullet blinked for a moment, before he attempted to explain again. "Um, so I ask you a 'have you ever' question which is something I never did before. If you did that before, you give me a rock. You lose when you run out of rocks! Sounds fun, right!?"
"Oh cool!" She looked down for a second "Can i get more rocks from the ground if i run out?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary walked over and sat down, leaning his back on the tree. This is a game that could be played while sitting, which is better than standing, considering his strength and endurance.
No, you can't. Once you're out of rocks, you wait until the game is over. Then we start over.
Richarson Valley