HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca felt a tap on he left shoulder, and was slightly confused. She looked her her left and displayed a slightly creeped-out, slightly confused look. Until she looked to her right and saw Jack standing there with a smile on his face. She had no idea that Jack had returned and was surprised. Naturally, she instantly jumped into the air and fell to the ground, screaming. After about a second, she recovered, but then quickly fell into a pit of pure-embarrassment. She clasped her hands in front of her and looked to the ground and shifted her foot into the ground, "Oh, J-J-Jack... I-I d-didn't s-s-see y-you th-there..." She mumbled, her normally snow-white face was almost entirely a bright pink, due to the embarrassment.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

As soon as Bianca was on the ground, Jack was on his knees, by her side. "My Lady! I-I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt? I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry. I..." His voice trailed off and he hung his head in shame.

Ruby turned as she heard Bianca shout. When she saw Bianca, she started pulling everyone away, trying to draw their attention away from her and give her some space. "Alright, everyone, nothing to see here. Let's move along to the Gallery" She said as she corralled everyone towards the gallery, leaving Jack and Bianca to themselves.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch, Duke and Ginger followed Ruby. They all knew that when Bianca was flustered like this, the best thing to do would be to give her some space.
-
Bianca slowly sat up and smiled at Jack, still blushing, "I-I'm alright, d-don't worry." She tried to assure him, even though it was fairly obvious that she was uncomfortable.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al slunk out of his alley and fell in line with the others, he approached Crimson and asked "Any idea what this exhibition is? Paintings or Sculpture? Classical or modern?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack sighed and removed his hat. "I truly am sorry, My Lady. I never meant to frighten you. I would never do anything to bring harm or embarassment to a lady, least of all you." He said as he lifted Bianca to her feet. He placed his hat over his heart and bowed. "Please forgive me."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca stood as Jack helped her to her feet. She was going to tell him that she forgives him but stopped as he places his hat over her heart. Bianca was blushing all sorts of shades of red by now, "P-Please, y-you d-don't need to b-be so humble. O-Of course I forgive you." She said, sort of looking away from him. It was painfully obvious that it was because she was very embarrassed by this recent turn of events. Nobody had ever treated her like a lady before Jack had. Bianca was beginning to really like the way that he treated her. She smiled at him warmly, "I'll always forgive you." She said without stuttering and with the utmost sincerity in her voice.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Adzo wrote:Al slunk out of his alley and fell in line with the others, he approached Crimson and asked "Any idea what this exhibition is? Paintings or Sculpture? Classical or modern?"
"yeah, it's been split up into two segments one half is dedicated to Ron mueck, he's a totally amazing sculpter, he does works in the hyper realism genre,

the other half is dedicated to 'the masters of the canvas, everyone from picaso to Cassius marcellus coolidge (if you guys dont know him, he's the one who did the dogs playing poker piece, and others affiliated with the series)... you get the point anyways, hehe, i've been waiting for months to see this exhibition, news of it reached my old home in australia, in fact i heard of it the day i was told i'd be moving"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

ctcmjh wrote: "I'll always forgive you."
Jack's face turned red when he heard Bianca. "I am honored, My Lady." He said as he bowed again. "My dad often said 'A friend who will always forgive you is the a gift and honor to have. A friend who strives to never test the limits of that forgiveness is an honor to be.' I assure you, My Lady, I will never betray your trust." He said with a warm smile back.

Ruby stopped pushing the group after they were out of earshot from Jack and Bianca. She sighed and stretched, "As long as they aren't showing a bunch of blobs that the "artist" painted entirely with their knees and sold for thousands of dollars, then I will probably enjoy it." She said to Crimson.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled back at Jack, her blush still as powerful as it had ever been, "I-It's an honor to be that good o-of a friend to you." She told him, smiling, "B-But you d-don't have t-to be so formal. E-even though i-it's flattering." She told him, blushing more and more.
-
Winch looked to Ruby and Crimson, "Art's kinda boring. Except machines! Those are real art! Sissies use paint and pencils, REAL artists use wrenches and screwdrivers!" He told them.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca smiled back at Jack, her blush still as powerful as it had ever been, "I-It's an honor to be that good o-of a friend to you." She told him, smiling, "B-But you d-don't have t-to be so formal. E-even though i-it's flattering." She told him, blushing more and more.
-
Winch looked to Ruby and Crimson, "Art's kinda boring. Except machines! Those are real art! Sissies use paint and pencils, REAL artists use wrenches and screwdrivers!" He told them.
"heh, relax ruby, the tour is completely self run, so, we can avoid any and all blobs if you so desire, heh and winch.. there isnt any REAL machinery there.. but, there is some work of an artist called Ben Quilty there, you might thoroughly enjoy his work, heh, he does images of car wrecks, stuff like that, his process is really quite interesting too" *crimson simply smiled at everyone, happy to have such a good group of friends around him*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "Actually, I do. I have been rased to be a gentlehound for almost my entire life. It is something that has been ingrained into my very being. However, one rule of being a gentlehound is to always honor the wishes of a lady, provided that it brings no harm to anyone. And I can see no harm in this... Bianca." He said with a tender smile. "Now then, Bianca, would you like to rest a moment before we rejoin the others? I'm afraid if you get any darker, we'll need to change your name to Crimson." He said with a wink.
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked away from Jack coyly, her face growing just as red as Jack had warned, "I-I guess th-that that is a-a good idea." She replied, "A-And I-I do l-like th-the g-gentlemanly b-behavior. I-I j-just didn't w-want you t-to do it i-if you d-didn't want to." She told him.
-
Winch nodded, "Yeah! Yeah! That sounds so cool!" He replied to Crimson.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain looked out the window as Jamal drove the truck past the different buildings. Stores, restaurants, and other businesses signs flashed at her. Sighing, she looked back at him. "Dad, not that I don't want to go somewhere fun... but why don't you want me at the house?" While Rain's face had her trademark content look, her voice was questioning.
Jamal looked back to the small ferret. "Honey, we've been through this. To celebrate the move, we got some new stuff for your room. We want it to be a suprise though, so we're going to go set it up."
Tiffany smiled at her from the front seat. "Don't worry, you can move anything when we're done. Now, go ahead and pick a place."
Rain smiled slightly. Well, she might as well get her first taste of the city now... looking out the window again, she saw the art museum, and perked. "Dad, here!" she stated.
Looking over, Jamal nodded, and pulled in. As Rain got out, he stated, You have our number, right? Rain nodded, and closed the door. "Have a good time!"

Rain walked in the museum. Looking around, she didn't know where to begin! The culture all around her made her tingle with excitement! Should she go to the sculptures? The mosaics? The Paintings? The Pets... wait, what? Looking more closely, Rain saw a group of pets wandering the museum together. She tapped the closest. "Excuse me... is this some sort of tour group going on in the museum?" she asked.

~
(The person I tapped can be anyone.)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

As the group walked into the museum, Winch looked around, "Wow! This place doesn't look boring! It looks cool!" He told the others as he looked around. He felt a light tap on his shoulder, and turned around. He was faced with another ferret, "Hi! And yeah, I this is kinda like a tour group! You can join us if you want. I'm Winch, what's your name?" He asked her, very happy to see that he wasn't the only ferret in the neighborhood.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "It's no trouble at all. I have known many females, and called almost all of them 'Lady Whomever', with the exception of Ruby," He chuckled, "But only a scant few have ever acted like one. You, on the other hand, have been a lady from the moment I met you. And, I will say, it has been a great honor. Though, perhaps I should say no more, for the moment, as I see I am not helping you calm down. So, perhaps we should sit for a moment," he said as he motioned towards a bench, "If that is alright with you, My Lady."

Ruby turned as she heard a new voice coming from behind her to see, what she first thought was a second Winch. Oh Sweet Merciful Horus! There's two of him! She thought in horror. But then a second glance made her realize that the new ferret only had a slight resemblance to Winch, and was also a female. She breathed a sigh of relief and introduced herself. "Hi there. I'm Ruby."

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Oh, I'm Rain. Rain Claude. It's good to meet you." Smiling lightly, she turned scanned the rest of the pets, before turning back to Winch and Ruby. "Yeah, sure, I'll join you guys. I couldn't find my way around here, anyway." A quick question occurred to her. "Winch, are you and I the only ferrets here?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded, "Yeah, we're the only ones. Unless there's some ferret somewhere hiding under a rock or something." He joked.
-
Bianca smiled at Jack and took a seat next to him, "A-Actually, y-you're helping me to become m-more comfortable." She told him as she took the seat, "A-And thank you. I-I never thought of myself a-as being lady-like before." She told him, her blush starting to recede. Although the blush was still vibrant.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy saw winch talking to the newly arrived ferret and went to say hello.
Pecan wrote:"Oh, I'm Rain. Rain Claude. It's good to meet you."
Ozzy hear her as he approached.

"Hi there Rain, I'm Ozzy, local mad inventor. A pleasure to meet you."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy saw winch talking to the newly arrived ferret and went to say hello.

*crimson, noticing the newcomer followed quickly behind Ozzy* "And I'm Crimson, the uhh, tour guide if you will, heh.. would you like a pamphlet of the exhibition? i've got plenty."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "Always glad to be of service." He said. He would have gone on, but he feared she would begin blushing again and she would perminatly become pink. So he sat silently and admired the scenery and, when she wasn't looking, Bianca.

Ruby chuckled, hopefully, this new girl will not be corrupted by Winch. I'd hate to have to eat her too, she seems like a sweet kid. She thought with a sigh. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Rain. Oh, Thanks, Red." She said as she grabbed a brochure from Crimson and looked it over.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked around at the scenery as the two of them sat there. She watched the birds fly around in the sky and the clouds float by. She sighed happily, "It's a very beautiful day, isn't it?" She said, comfortably and with full confidence. Her blush was starting to get much more subtle; It was now just a faint pink glow on her cheeks.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack looked over at Bianca as her blush faded away, letting her snow white fur show through. "Exceptionally beautiful." He said with a half dazed smile. He realized what he said and began blushing himself. He quickly looked away and tried to hide it, attempting to hum nonchalantly, but only humming random, dischorded notes.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca couldn't help but notice how Jack looked at her. She blushed a little bit more, but didn't know why. She smiled as she looked up at the bright sky, "I really like days like this. And they're getting more and more uncommon now that it's Autumn. But the Autumn leaves are nice too." She says.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack felt himself cooling off, and Bianca hadn't seemed to have noticed his momentary embarassment, or if she had, she showed no sign of it. He cleared his throat, " Ahem, yes, the weather is quite comfortable. I have actually never seen trees like this before yesterday. The colors are quite different from that of anything in Egypt." He said with a smile as he watched the clouds float by.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca watched the clouds float by with Jack. She looked at him when he said he'd never seen trees like these before, "You truly have never seen trees like this before? I was raised around them, but I find that they grow more beautiful with every year." She told him. She looked around the trees, "Unless you want to go to the museum, would you, um... want to g-go on a walk with me?" She asked him, blushing a little bit more, but not as much as before.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al wandered around the exhibit, not straying too far from the others. As he finished examining an expressionist painting of a walled town in a thunderstorm he turned towards the others and saw the new arrival. He rejoined the group to introduce himself.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

furryovrlord wrote:
EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy saw winch talking to the newly arrived ferret and went to say hello.

*crimson, noticing the newcomer followed quickly behind Ozzy* "And I'm Crimson, the uhh, tour guide if you will, heh.. would you like a pamphlet of the exhibition? i've got plenty."
"It's a pleasure to meet you both," Rain replied. To Crimson, she stated. "I don't think a brochure will be necessary. I can learn so much more simply by looking at the art. Thank you, though."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Hey Rain, what do you like to do for fun?" Winch asked with a smile.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack was stunned for a moment, but then he smiled, "It would be an honor and a pleasure to walk with you, Bianca." He said as he stood and offered his hand. "Shall we?"

Ruby finished looking over the pamphlet, "Hmm... I will never understand art. If they want me to see a picture of a horse, why not paint a horse? Why do they just throw a bunch of garbage at a canvass and tell me to find the horse?" she grumbled as she slid the pamphlet into Al's jacket. "But, enough of my artistic ranting, what shall we look at first?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca took Jack's hand to help her stand. As she stood, her hand lingered for a moment longer on his before she withdrew it gently. She smiled at him, "Thank you." She thanked him for helping her up, "W-where would you like to go?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Any-" Jack started, but he stopped himself. He wanted to say 'Anywhere would be wonderful, so long as I was with you.' But he did not want to be too forward. He breathed for a moment, "I believe Ozzy said there was a park nearby, that sounds like an ideal place for a walk." He said with a smile.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca returned Jack's smile, "Yes, that sounds very nice." She told him as she walked to him and stopped next to him. Her hands were clasped together as she stood next to him, her tail flowing around lightly. Her tail flicked accross Jack's tail for a moment, but she pulled it away quickly, blushing again.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack felt Bianca brush against him and saw her start to blush, when he suddenly found his own tail wagging and, as a result, he began blushing as well. He began chuckling to himself. Well, aren't we adorable? He thought with a smile, We are both far too polite, it would seem.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca noticed his chuckle, and couldn't help but let a small chuckle loose herself, "I-If you don't mind me asking. W-What is so funny?" She asked, cheerfully. Bianca, as usual, was completely oblivious to any of the signs of flirting. But she felt safer with Jack, and she thought that he was the nicest guy in the whole neighborhood.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, Winch," Rain replied, looking at him, "I love trying new things. Anything that gets my brain wondering what could happen excites me. When theres nothing new, I like creating, whether it be cooking, art, or craft." She giggled lightly. "I guess you could call me slightly creative." Looking at Ruby, she smiled asked, "...Maybe some horse paintings? They seem to be on your mind."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded as he heard Rain speak, "That sounds really cool! And you do sound pretty creative, and pretty talented!" Winch told her after she spoke. When she offered the horse-painting idea to Ruby, Winch was slightly confused, because he had no idea what anybody except Rain was talking about.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch nodded as he heard Rain speak, "That sounds really cool! And you do sound pretty creative, and pretty talented!" Winch told her after she spoke. When she offered the horse-painting idea to Ruby, Winch was slightly confused, because he had no idea what anybody except Rain was talking about.
*crimson, to get everyones attention, clapped his paws together loudly and cleared his throat* "ahem, everyone, if i could have your attention, i would like to, if you all wouldn't mind, like to guide you all through the exhibits" *he smiles and waits for a reaction* "unless of course you just want to run haphazardly trough it all.."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well," Rain called out, "We don't wanna be to hap-hazardous, lest we break something."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "Ah, nothing much. But, being surrounded my so much beauty, I've begun to hear the music again. I was beginning to fear it was gone forever." He said with a smile.

Ruby sneaked up behind Winch with a sly smile on her face, "... And pretty cute too." She whispered in his ear, then walked past him and stepped up to Crimson. "And, just as a side note, Red, if anyone breaks anything, I will bring bodily harm to them." She stated loud enough for everyone to hear.

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:*crimson, to get everyones attention, clapped his paws together loudly and cleared his throat* "ahem, everyone, if i could have your attention, i would like to, if you all wouldn't mind, like to guide you all through the exhibits"
Ozzy turned towards their impromptu tour guide, leaving winch and rain to talk.

"Lead on Crimson, my rapturous attention is yours to command."
he said with a grin.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5