Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by ctcmjh »

"Alright." Yukiko told Bullet as she entered his apartment building and walked up the stairs. She reached Bullet's apartment and walked in through the open door. She saw Bullet and the new fox he was talking about, "Hello, Bullet. And hello to you too. My name is Yukiko." She told Cesium.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium turned around as he heard Yukiko passed through the air stream. He was about to say 'Hello Yukiko! My name's Cesium.' when she preempted him in greeting. Remembering his manners, he neatly placed the utensils down on his plate. After getting off the chair, he walked to Yukiko and said "A pleasure to meet you Miss Yukiko, my name is Cesium, Cesium Winters." as he offered a paw for a handshake.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook Cesium's paw and bowed her head lightly, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Cesium-san. I hope that we will become friends." She said as she shook his paw. She looked to Bullet, "Bullet-kun, how have you been feeling? Has your sunstroke from yesterday bothered you at all?" She asked, handing the envelope to him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Thanks Yukiko! I am fine now! I am sure I can run again!" Bullet smiled and accepted the envelope. "By the way, have you eaten, Yukiko? And come in! Let's chat inside instead!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"it's nothing," Maple responded. sniffing the air.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:May shrugged, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Hmm... I guess we could." The otter yawned. "I usually only take a shower once a week, but it's not like it'll hurt to take one now."
Tiara nodded, rising to a standing position, "Oh, that's ok, it's not like we're that dirty. Let's just get breakfast and get going." She started walking out of the room...

==== Phil's Apartment ====
Neko wrote:The petting was comforting to Jake, though it was a weird feeling. It felt good but...weird at the same time, almost foreign. What Phillip had said made the wolf even more confused. Wasn't he happy with Flash? The coyote was energetic, but he was nice and caring as well and obviously a good father. Maybe Jake didn't know something that Phillip knew, and he was going to inquire about it...that was, before Flash had walked in. The opportunity was lost at that, though it was probably for the best. It wasn't polite to go into other peoples business.

Jake smiled at the tired Flash, who seemed to be running on auto-pilot at the moment. Maybe he didn't get up early very often? Though, it was around 7am or 8am... "It's not that early. I don't think so anyways..."
Flash sighed, taking a bite of the meat, "The sun just rose, it's not even midday yet..." he trailed off, remembering to add something, "You may have lived with humans, who get up early, but I'm from the wild: coyotes are diurnal, meaning we sleep through most of the morning. I just went to bed kind of early last night so we could hang out with May..."
Phil looked over from his cereal, "Oh? You've made plans with May? Alright... Try and head back before one o'clock, ok? I'm going to need Jake by then, one way or another..."
Flash nodded, "Got it." he started walking out of the room, "Let's try and leave in a bit, ok Jake?" he walked out before Jake could respond, still holding the meat...
Phil nodded and went back to his breakfast...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May nodded, following Tiara out. "So I take it you're still up for meeting the guys at the zoo, huh?" The otter asked, smiling.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked at Maple and wondered something for a moment. He thought it was nothing and simply said to her "Well alright then, if you say so, not really convincing me though..." He looked around some more and suddenly asked Crayon "Do you have whatever your making in there ready yet?", Wanting to bring Maple back to top-condition.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Tobee wrote:Marc shot up from the couch like a bullet, hearing a scream and some rumbling. "ARGGH DEMONS?!" He cried out, a blanket covering his face. Hearing nothing else in the room but something trembling, he pulled off the blanket from himself and looked around. He spotted Leopold up against the wall, crying, lots. He rushed over to Leopold, got on his knees and took Leopold's paws in his. "Leopold! What's wrong?! Y-you're crying..." Marc sighed and pulled Leopold in to a hug. "Did you have a bad dream?" He asked with concern in his voice.
Leopold yanked his paw back, cringing at how close Marc was. He tried his best to shove the fox away.
"G-get back!" Leopold shouted, closing his eyes tightly. When he does he can still see the luxurious fields crumbling and cracking into buildings. The memory of the dark and scary look on Marc's face burned into the back of his eye-lids. Leopold began to cry harder and scoot further away, which was made impossible by the wall behind him.

"I-I wish I n-never came here!! I hate it!! I hate you!!" Leopold cried out in his terror and rage. He wasn't thinking very straightly at the moment... Right then, friendship wasn't worth it. The sound of a rushing river and a large log breaking played through his head, though he wasn't sure why..
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"In a minute.", Crayon replied as he patiently continued shaping the remaining rolls of bread. Five large plates, each with an empty soup bowl in the middle, lay quietly before him. Eight bread chickens sat around the bowls though it appeared that two more chickens were still missing. The yellow soup in the pot behind him had started to boil, small bubbles now rising to pop at the surface causing the scent to start spreading throughout the kitchen and the living room.

"Crayon's making chicken soup.", Caramel interrupted her conversation with Glacier. "You taught him how to cook? I guess I'm not the only one who loves his little boy so much.", Glacier replied with a hearty chuckle, "Very well done too, that soup smells nearly fat-free.". Taking another sip of her tea, Caramel continued "So what do you plan to do. . . "
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Thanks Yukiko! I am fine now! I am sure I can run again!" Bullet smiled and accepted the envelope. "By the way, have you eaten, Yukiko? And come in! Let's chat inside instead!"
"I am very glad to hear that" Yukiko smiled at Bullet, "No, I haven't eaten today. But I do not want to be a burden." She told him as she followed him inside his apartment nonetheless. She looked around his apartment, "I do not believe I have ever been inside of your home." She told him.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium closed the door and returned to his meal, leaving the two alone to converse. They seem very close., Cesium thought as he remembered blogs on how sick people were usually visited by a group of their friends, Then again, I guess I would too. . .. Picking up the utensils once more, he reenacted his previous method of turkey dining, slowly savoring the taste through his dull taste buds.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh! You are not a burden at all, Yukiko! You bought me water yesterday, right? Besides I just bought a lot of food, I am not going to miss any of them anytime soon!" Bullet gestured Yukiko to the dining table and left the envelope there. Many single packed Mentos were scattered on the table. "Too bad I only have frozen and canned food, I hope you won't mind! So, what would you like, Yukiko?" Still wearing his kitchen gloves, Bullet opened the freezer once more. As the chill air poured out from the freezer, multiple boxes of frozen food were revealed.

Note: The layout of Bullet's apartment!
Bullet just bought a lot of frozen and chilled food this morning. If it is a frozen, chilled, or canned food, Bullet probably has it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko took a seat at the table, "If you insist upon it, then I can't refuse. I am quite hungry." She said as she looks to Bullet at the freezer, "Of course I do not mind. I am good with anything, so I will have whatever you are having." She told him.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc was shocked by Leopold's sudden outburst but decided to stay put. He stayed where he was, looking Leopold in the eyes. "L-leopold, please tell me w-what's wrong. Whatever I did, I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again..." He spoke with a deep concern in his voice, trying to understand what was wrong.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh, I have already eaten breakfast! But I will heat you some turkey, since that's what Cesium is having!" Bullet took another box of Turkey Breast Joint and put the meat into the oven, before putting the box back. "By the way, I was thinking of giving Cesium a tour after you two eat. Do you want to join us, Yukiko? And what about you, Cesium? Is there anywhere you want to visit? Yorkshire Fields has almost everything!"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Quickly swallowing the slice of turkey he was having Cesium turned to Bullet, "The amusement park???", he blurted out a little embarrassed as he thought they might think it was childish to go to his whimsical choice. "Uh, my treat?", he followed through unconsciously.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis was at a loss as of what to do now. He took it Maple wasn't going to be much into talking right now, so he continued to examine the room from the spot he was in. He could hear what sounded like something boiling or being boiled. He sniffed the air and was greeted by a delightful aroma. He turned to Maple and said to her ''Hey do you smell that? It smells really good!'' Genesis heard his stomach growl, and he felt a little embarrassed by this. True he hadn't eaten anything since departing for Yorkshire Fields,but he hadn't thought he was THAT hungry.
Last edited by Rendak on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Angel gave the pup a lopsided smile, ruffling his head fur. "You're up early." The husky said through a wide-mouthed yawn. "Got any ideas on what to do today?"
Aiden pulled his head away, "I dunno, can we go somewhere?"

--------
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
JOFOXX wrote: ==== Phil's Apartment ====
Flash sighed, taking a bite of the meat, "The sun just rose, it's not even midday yet..." he trailed off, remembering to add something, "You may have lived with humans, who get up early, but I'm from the wild: coyotes are diurnal, meaning we sleep through most of the morning. I just went to bed kind of early last night so we could hang out with May..."
Phil looked over from his cereal, "Oh? You've made plans with May? Alright... Try and head back before one o'clock, ok? I'm going to need Jake by then, one way or another..."
Flash nodded, "Got it." he started walking out of the room, "Let's try and leave in a bit, ok Jake?" he walked out before Jake could respond, still holding the meat...
Phil nodded and went back to his breakfast...
Jake turned to Phillip, not able to respond to Flash."What will you need me for?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rendak wrote:Genesis was at a loss as of what to do now. He took it Maple wasn't going to be much into talking right now, so he continued to examine the room from the spot he was in. He could hear what sounded like something boiling or being boiled. He sniffed the air and was greeted by a delighful aroma. He turned to Maple and said to her ''Hey do you smell that? It smells rrally good!'' Genesis heard his stomach growl, and he felt a little embarassed by this. True he hadn't eaten anything since departing for Yorkshire Fields,but he hadn't thought he was THAT hungry.
Maple's stoumach also returned with a growl as she sniffed the air. "Yeah! it smells really good.."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded, "I would very much enjoy joining the two of you." She said as she waited for the turkey to cook. She looked at Cesium as he suggested that they go to the amusement park. Yukiko wagged her tail at the idea, "That sounds like a very fun idea! I have never been to an amusement park before." She told them.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon finished shaping the last chicken as Maple's voice was absorbed by the wall. Carefully letting it join its friends he pulled out a steel tray and set it on the marble countertop beside the large pot of chicken soup. Lifting up a plate from the opposite side, he filled the bowl with the creamy yellow broth and set it on the tray and repeated his actions for the other four, though filling the last only half-full. Removing the net over himself and replacing it on its container. Lifting the tray up, he then walked out of the kitchen with his tail bouncing behind him. "I hope you didn't wait too long. Here's the promised homemade almost fat-free chicken soup..", said Crayon as he happily transferred two servings from the tray to the coffee table in front of Genesis and Maple. Using an obscure foot lever, he raised the table to a comfortable dining height and turned away. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm just going to give Miss Caramel and her guest a bowl too.", he followed up as he started walking to the bedrooms.

Knocking twice on the door, Crayon opened the door to Caramel's room and received a hand wave from Caramel. She stood up and approached him as he closed the door, immediately seeing the half bowl of soup in the group. "Crayon!", she yelled at him loud enough to be heard outside, "What did I told you about breakfast?". The malamute hanged down his head and apologized, "Sorry Ma'm.", his voice trailed off. Caramel took two plates from Crayon's, leaving a full bowl to sit alone on the tray. He returned to Crayon after setting the two servings down beside her's and Glacier's coffee. "Crayon dear, I'm not angry.", she started with a comforting voice, "I just don't want you neglecting your nutrition like this.". Crayon looked at Caramel with a sad face, "Sorry. . .". Cracking the door open, Crayon put up his happy face back and left the room.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet blinked and stared at Cesium. "But... But that's really expensive! Are you sure you can pay for us too?" Bullet briefly thought of his allowance... No, I can't even pay for myself...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium tilted his head and looked at Bullet, "How expensive?", he asked as he pulled out a duct tape wallet from his pants and peering inside as he waited for an answer.

((o 3o Shameless free advertising and just to show what I mean))
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded at Bullet, lowering her tail as she was feeling dejected, "Yes, it is too expensive. Even though it is less expensive for pets to go, it still is expensive." She said. She noticed Cesium pull out his wallet, "Thank you, Cesium-san, but you do not have to purchase tickets for us. I do not want us to be a burden upon you." She told him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet started counting with his fingers, although he soon realized that he didn't have enough fingers. "Uh, I think it is around $10 for pets and children..."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium's eyes widened as he heard the price. "REALLY!?, he yelled out unable to contain himself until he flinched. "Ow, ow, ow. . . Sorry about that. I was just surprised as the last park I've been too charged me $40 for admission and all the rides. Then I had to spend $50 in the arcade because they said that was the minimum balance for a new card. . .", Cesium continued telling about his experience for sometime before he suddenly paused, "Sorry again, I got carried away. . .", smiling an innocent smile to Bullet and Yukiko, "So is the $10 ride-all-you-can already?", wagging his tail hoping for a 'Yes'.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook her head, "No, I believe that the price to ride all of the rides is $25." She told him. She smelled the turkey leg cooking and her mouth watered, "Bullet, I think that the turkey is almost finished heating up." She told him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet's eyes widened as he heard Cesium. "F... Forty dollars!? T- That's almost one and a half week worth of foods..." Bullet continued to look surprised, until Yukiko's question brought him back to reality.

"Oh! But the oven hasn't--" *Ding!* "Ah! Now it did! I will get it then!" Bullet pinched the turkey to a plate and grabbed a fork and knife, before taking it to Yukiko. However, Bullet suddenly remembered that Yukiko never used a fork before. "Oh! I... I forget we don't have chopsticks here..."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium was at a loss for words. One and a half week? How do they do that?. Looking at the turkey, for a moment he thought, I'm sorry, you get a 120 for being so heartwarming. . ., before he rolled his eyes back to Bullet. "So it's $35 dollars for admission and rides?", he asked though not waiting for an answer before saying "Then I'll treat you two since that's just a little less than what I would have spend for breakfast anyway, and this turkey is just magnificent!", he said trying not to sound like he's grieving (Cha: 3, Social Incompetence), before shooting three packs of mentos into his mouth and swallowing them straight.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled and looked at the bowl of soup. It smelled even better up close and Genesis noticed the skillfully crafted bread chickens. He was still very hungry, but he held himself back, not wanting to eat until everybody was ready to do so.(this is him being a bit over-polite) He looked at Maple and said ''I'm going to wait until eating, but you can go right on ahead and start.''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled at Cesium, "That is very generous of you, Cesium-san. But I truly do not want Bullet-kun and I to be a burden upon you." She said. She looked at Bullet and the utensils that he gave her, "I think that I will be able to manage with a fork and knife. Thank you very much." She told Bullet as she picked up the fork in her left hand and the knife in her right. She held them like one would hold a single chopstick. She was obviously having a difficult time. She attempted to stab the turkey with the fork, but her odd technique caused the fork to fall out of her hand and onto the table again. She tried again two more times with a look of desperation and some stubbornness on her face. She set the fork and knife down, "Um... Bullet-kun? I do not wish to be a burden, but could you please teach me to use a fork and knife?" She asked, embarrassed.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Wow... I... I didn't know you are THIS rich!" Bullet felt guilty, because the turkey probably didn't taste as good as the stuff Cesium usually eat.

However, seeing that Yukiko was having trouble with the eating utensils, Bullet decided to help her first. "I guess... You, um... Hold them like a... Sword?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:May nodded, following Tiara out. "So I take it you're still up for meeting the guys at the zoo, huh?" The otter asked, smiling.
Tiara nodded, "Yeah, I mean, I'm not too comfortable with Flash, but... there's not much better to do..." she started making her way down the stairs...

==== Phil's Apartment ====
Neko wrote:Jake turned to Phillip, not able to respond to Flash."What will you need me for?"
"Well, if I find your family by then, I'll need to take you home. If I don't, I'll need you around to file a report on it..." Phil said through his raisin-bran...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded at Bullet's instruction. She held the knife and fork like she would a sword. She attempted to cut the turkey with it, and she did succeed, but she slipped a bit and made a small chunk of the turkey fall on the floor, "I'm sorry, Bullet-kun! I'll clean it up." She said as she set her fork and knife down and knelt down to pick the turkey up.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Sorry, I didn't mean to brag about it. .", Cesium said quite softly, now feeling awkward and misfitting as he looked back down on the turkey. He peeked back slightly to see Bullet assist Yukiko in handling a fork, A sword?, he wondered as he looked at his 'hidden handle' hold, Never thought of it that way.. He remained quiet even as the piece fell to the floor, but when Yukiko started to kneel, "Wait!", he uttered all of a sudden.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Wait!" Bullet uttered almost at the same time as Cesium. "I- I will clean it, Yukiko!" Bullet quickly took some tissue from the table, before using it to grab the fallen meat and to wipe the floor.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko stopped when both of them told her to wait. As Bullet cleaned up the turkey, she smiled at him, "Thank you Bullet-kun. But you did not have to do that for me." She said, her voice a mix of guilt and thanks. She looked to her plate, "But I am afraid that holding a fork is not like a sword." She attempted to joke as she stood back up.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium slowly shied back to his seat, he didn't even realize he had stood up and just stared at the turkey meat in front of him. He then realized that he had already eaten half of it, though he could only remember taking his second slice. His mood had gone from cheerful to moot, his confidence shrank into mere nothingness. He wondered if what he was feeling now was part of making friends, since it was the same feeling he had last night. He tried shoving the thoughts away, but they wouldn't leave so instead he decided he would drown them in turkey meat. For some reason he couldn't even think of, every bite made him like the meal more, and another mind lapse later he awoke to find himself licking the plate clean.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Haha, I guess they are a bit different after all!" Bullet threw the tissue and fallen meat into the trash can. "Well, since I am the host, it is my job to clean! Don't worry about it, Yukiko!" He smiled and nodded at Yukiko, before collecting Cesium's plate. "I hope you enjoyed the turkey, Cesium! Sorry I couldn't prepare anything better." Bullet gave a weak smile.