Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Tiggy

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Tiggy »

Li blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "U-uhm, no, just a bit nervous, 's all!" He nervously giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob frowned. Is it possible to be nervous before a party?
No no, come on, what are you nervous about? It's a party, we're going to have fun!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha glanced around and spotted a glowing red bush, "Hello, does bush normally smoke and glow like this?" she said as she gestured towards it.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Precious barks to Frankenstien as there standing out in the hall.
So when are the others to arrive? is there anything you need to get ready for the party??

BlueAnubis wrote:Sasha glanced around and spotted a glowing red bush, "Hello, does bush normally smoke and glow like this?" she said as she gestured towards it.

Precious looks down the hallway.. O.o..
Is that plant on fire??
Noticing the smoke an red glow..
She goes over to the hallway wall, an gets the fire extinguisher from it's niche,
dashing down the hallways, as she pulls the pin out of the handle, an points the hose at the strangely scented burning hallway bush..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked at Nat for a second and took a small step closer towards him, then looking back at Rob, giving the commotion that was going on next to them a quick glance. "Uhm... L-larger groups makes me nervous." He said, TRYING to be a little bit more comfortable.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Andy was about to pounce when he heard a fire extinguisher ring pulled.
He looked where Precious was standing and just froze.
Out of awe and shock that his plan went so wrong so fast, and waited for his demise.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Larger groups make you nervous? That's weird... - said Rob, as he stepped away from the commotion, and closer towards Li and Nat.
I didn't know there were this many exotic pets here. But for a tiger, you're actually rather cute than cool. And that's a compliment.
Richarson Valley

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha was suprised to see a smoking dog with a glowing red mask come out of the bushes, but she was even more suprised to see a massive dog with three heads running towards him with a fire extinguisher. She decided to intervene. She dashed between the two dogs with her arms out, "Hold on, Greece Dog! I do not think Glowing Dog is on fire yet!"

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Just then his luck ran out. (l-3) His LED's blew up and his gas mask went on fire. But because of his training (E-8) He felt nothing.
"I am on fire....right?
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Alex wrote:Larger groups make you nervous? That's weird... - said Rob, as he stepped away from the commotion, and closer towards Li and Nat.
I didn't know there were this many exotic pets here. But for a tiger, you're actually rather cute than cool. And that's a compliment.
Li chuckled nervously and looked away. "U-uhm... t-thanks, heh?" He nervously replied, leaning over to Nat, tugging on his arm. "C-can we go in now? T-this is m-making me feel really uneasy." He told Nat.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion walked down the hallway, looking down at the sheet of paper in his paw, room 616. He wasn't wearing a scary costume to the party, instead dressed in a black suit with zig-zagging purple stripes running down the front; around the upper arm on each side was a metal ring, and he had a red tie; on his head was a spikey, silvery blue wig. He looked up as he got close, seeing a large group of pets, one of which was on fire, luckily another one in a cerberus costume already had a fire extinguisher.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stared around blankly at all of the pets gathering. There was so much going on it was impossible to keep track...

The snow leopard braced his hand against Li's back absently when the little tiger scooted closer to him, but he still kept his gaze on the other pets. Something was going on now. A bush was on fire or something, the fire alarm was pulled. Nat grunted in annoyance, pulling Li a little away from the commotion. That's when he looked down at Ron, giving him a look as if seeing him for teh first time.

Nat felt Li tug his arm. "Eh?" He said absently, looking down at the tiger. "Oh. Erm... I dunno if we cna go in or not... It doesn't look like anyone else is..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha turned as the glowing dog spoke and saw the flames, "Oh брата" She sighed and stepped out of the way, "Continue." She said, motioning towards the three headed dog.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Precious hesitates as other pets get into her line of fire..
Then she sees the pet emerging from the funny scented smoke ..

Is this some kinda of a Trick?

She asks, a the costume suddenly goes up in flames... she then flattens down her ears at the racket of the buildings fire alarm is making! her ears ringing...

$@@*&$%% who panicked an pulled that D@mned alarm..
She growls... then looks over at the flaming pet..
Trick or treat!
She barks, as she squeezes the handle, hosing him down with the fire suppression powder..

FFOOOSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha flattened her ears and covered one with her hand, "Well done, Greece Dog. Fire is out, and you get bonus points for good one-liner." She shouted over the alarm. She then lifted the other dog by his collar with her hook. "As for you. I think you should take off mask before is burned to your face forever, Da?

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

"Well yes i would like my face intact." He grabbed his mask and finally pulled it off,
To revile a white fur face with black spots everywhere. "Hm i guess i am in so much trouble with my mom... Well the least of my problems are finished."
Almost half mumbling to himself.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rempar11 wrote:"Well yes i would like my face intact." He grabbed his mask and finally pulled it off,
To revile a white fur face with black spots everywhere. "Hm i guess i am in so much trouble with my mom... Well the least of my problems are finished."
Almost half mumbling to himself.

I'd say the building supervisor will want to talk wif you about this..
Precious yells over the fire alarm..
An all the other humans are not going to be too happy wif you very much eighter..
cause now everyone has to file out of the building into the street..
An then the fire dept. will want to have there turn wif you.. they should be on there way about now.. a lot of them..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob saddened while seeing the behavior of the tiger. Li apparently didn't want to be around him, just when he thought that he could get friendly with more pets.
Awww.... What did I do wrong?
Richarson Valley

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha sighed and rolled her eyes when she spotted a small white disk with a flashing red light near the celing. She tapped the larger dog on the sholder and pointed to it. "I do not think alarm was pulled. If was smoke detector, then" she was still shouting when the alarm stopped, "Alarm will stop when... smoke clears." she whispered when she realized that the alarm had stopped. She cleared her throat, "Anyway, I will call front desk and tell them is no fire, then is no need to evacuate." She sad as she glanced around for a building phone. She spotted one on the wall a few doors down. "I be right back, Da?

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sighed and let go of Nat's arm, still staying close to him though. "U-uhm, no... It's not you, j-just that I tend to get a little uneasy sometimes in l-larger groups..." He spoke in a mild blush.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob didn't quite understand why someone would get nervous in larger groups, but it doesn't matter. He had a smile on his face. He just thought of a great idea.
So how about the three of us, and my friend Tobias here if he wants, too, go and have fun for Halloween on our own and avoid a large group?
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat gave Li a concerned look. "Are you going to be okay at the party? There'll probably be a lot of pets in there..." No sooner had he spoken when Rob piped up. Nat smiled. That sounded great to him! "That sounds fine. Would that be better, Li? It's up to you."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li blushed deeply and stared down at his feet. "U-u-uhm... if y-you g-guys w-wouldn't mind... I g-guess?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob rolled his eyes, careful that no-one sees him. The tiger was rather weird. Why did he even come downstairs if he wants to avoid larger groups?
So where do you guys want to go? Do you have other friends in the tower who aren't here? Maybe we could go to their apartment!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked briefly at Nat and then back to Rob, who was eager to spend time with them. "Uhm.. We could check with Glenn, I guess..?" He said, looking at Nat again.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat blinked down at Li, nodding. "I'm fine with anything you want to do."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rempar11 wrote:Almost half mumbling to himself.

Precious goes back over to the niche into the wall way, an returns the used fire extinguisher to it's home.
Then returns to the sticky powdered covered pet.

Are you doing all right? she half sneezes, from the fire killing powder.
At least you had a mask on, to offer some protection..
Well now you can come to the party as a ghost now..

she offers.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob watched carefully and waited for something to happen. But after a short while, the two exotic cats weren't that interesting to him as they were before. It would be better to go to this party. Being indecisive sure sucked.
Erh, guys... I just remembered... I can't ditch this party, an old friend of mine... will be there. Yeah, haven't seen him in a long time!
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias leaned over and whispered into Rob's ear, "Who's your old friend?"
-
Grace looked around at everyone. She honestly had no idea what to do or say, and the whole fire thing just confused her. As a result, she had a slightly angry look on her face, and she leaned against the wall. She really didn't like it when Sasha left to use the phone, because now she was all alone with these strangers.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Keeshah wrote:
rempar11 wrote:Almost half mumbling to himself.

Precious goes back over to the niche into the wall way, an returns the used fire extinguisher to it's home.
Then returns to the sticky powdered covered pet.

Are you doing all right? she half sneezes, from the fire killing powder.
At least you had a mask on, to offer some protection..
Well now you can come to the party as a ghost now..

she offers.
"yea well... I'm going to the bathroom to clean up." He said as going towards the bathroom covered in the strange foam.

man I wish I went to electricity school
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob leaned over to Tobias, and whispered No-one, I just changed my mind and don't want to go with those guys.
Richarson Valley