Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by The Game »

"We'll show you the clubhouse!" Winter said. "I need to get my secret Santa gift though, so give me a second." She darted into the house and came out a minute later, balancing two perfectly wrapped gifts in her paws. "I got yours too Wonder," Winter said to her sister.
"Thanks!" Wonder replied. She turned to Icee, blushing slightly though a little annoyed. "Sorry, Mareks was asking me a question. And patience is a virtue you know," she took her gift from Winter, and turned to Mareks smiling brightly. "If you're ready, we can go to the clubhouse now!"
Last edited by The Game on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks watched the one girl disappear, only to return a moment later. He watched silently as they did what they needed, then smiled gently as he was asked if he'd like to go to the clubhouse now. "Yeah, I'm ready." His little tail moved slightly, a reaction to living around other pets all his life. You tend to pick up on some of their habits.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Let's go then!" Winter exclaimed, turning and skipping in the direction of the clubhouse. Wonder shook her head and walked at a slower pace, trying not to focus on how cold she was. "Are you coming with us Icee?"
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Yeah, sure. Just hope I can stand the cold for much longer..." Then, she started following them.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks followed behind Winter, and next to Wonder. She seemed more mello. not that he had a problem with Winter's excitement, but, he preferred someone like Wonder. "So, how long have you lived in Radiant Gardens?"
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

After Zappa got inside he sneezed again, and stretched alittle, then went to the back to find two cups and the mix for Hot Cocoa.
"I'll get it ready dear," he said, voice alittle stuffed.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled as Zappa went to go prepare two cups of cocoa, "Alright. I'll put your present under the tree." She told Zappa as she took his present and set it down under the tree. She grabbed a blanket and spread it out on the couch. She headed over to the kitchen to meet him.
-
As Liz skipped down the road, she looked for people to hug. At once, she smelled a familiar scent. She smiled as she ran towards the scent, "Jackson!" She called as she saw him kneeling on the ground. She saw Zeke next to him, "Oh my gosh! What happened?!" She gasped, scared.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak let out a small sigh, and sat with his back against the tree, and stared out in front of him. ''So um.....how have you been Awesome?''

Aethon had taken some old boxes out of the closet area of his abode, and was gazing at their contents whilst in his bed. He let out a depressed sigh and looked at the ceiling, closing his eyes. Morrigan might have heard the whimpers coming from him.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa was on his way out with the cups of Cocoa when Morrigan came over. To avoid spilling it on her he raised his arms and put them on her shoulders.
"Um.... hello," he said looking up smiling seeing Misltoe.

Jackson sighed, "He fell of the tree.... but I'm not too sure whats wrong." Jackson said.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan giggled a bit as she saw the mistletoe, "Looks like we're caught under the mistletoe." She teased with a smile. She heard Aethon's whimper and was going to deal with it in a minute.
-
Liz was very worried for Zeke, "Oh no... Jackson, we have to get him to my Mommy!" She told him. She knelt down to Zeke, "Zeke, you remember that my Mommy is a vet, right? She can help you!" She told him.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak let out a small sigh, and sat with his back against the tree, and stared out in front of him. ''So um.....how have you been Awesome?''
Awesome looked, this time hoping Sly would come back sooner. He wanted to head back to his dark room and simply be by himself for a small while, especially since it was just becoming more and more difficult to talk. "...I've been better, but nothing that bad..." Awesome said, taking a small pause beforehand. He was more then a little curious of Rendak's history crystal now. Maybe he was paranoid, but maybe he wasn't... "How about you? This weather's getting awfully cold..."
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa leaned forward "So it seems, and kissed her softly on the lips. He was happy like this, but he felt a sneeze growing, and he tried to repress it.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan leaned forward and kissed Zappa back. Once they parted, she could see he had to sneeze. She reached behind her and pulled out some tissues, offering them to him, "Here."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I'm not really sure. It feels like it's been forever," Wonder replied. She tightened her scarf and smiled. "I'm really surprised it's been this long."
Winter turned to Icee. "If you keep moving, you'll stay warm. That's why I'm skipping."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and held up the two cups hoping for her to take one. He was enjoying it alittle to much holding back the sneeze right now.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly pulled out a -something-, before hiding it between what he was also carrying. He didn't plan on stealing it, but he knew he'd best hide it. Something crept onto his mind though. After all, he knew the secret Santa thing was very soon. "Is Dahlia coming to the party?" He began, looking over to Seb. "She'd probably have some fun there. Awesome'll be there, I'm sure."
As Seb picked up something of his own from the shelf, not-so-subtly hiding it behind his back in the process, he thought about what sly had asked. "I think she is. There's the Secret Santa stuff to get done, so I don't see why she'd skip on that..." After another second of thought, he nodded his head decisively, as though it were his choice to make. "... I'm sure of it! You're right about one thing; it'd be too much fun to pass up."
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella, who was pulling along Max, and Lucky made there way out onto the sidewalk again. "Come on guys! were going to be late!"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa smiled and held up the two cups hoping for her to take one. He was enjoying it alittle to much holding back the sneeze right now.
Morrigan took the cup and sipped it, "Mmm, a hot drink like this is marvelous on a Winter day, don't you agree?" She asked Zappa.
-
Zander wrote:Bella, who was pulling along Max, and Lucky made there way out onto the sidewalk again. "Come on guys! were going to be late!"
Max smiled, "Relax! The party's not for a few hours. I'm sure we'll get there in time." He said, "What's so heavy in the box?" He asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

44R0NM10 wrote:
Rendak wrote:Rendak let out a small sigh, and sat with his back against the tree, and stared out in front of him. ''So um.....how have you been Awesome?''
Awesome looked, this time hoping Sly would come back sooner. He wanted to head back to his dark room and simply be by himself for a small while, especially since it was just becoming more and more difficult to talk. "...I've been better, but nothing that bad..." Awesome said, taking a small pause beforehand. He was more then a little curious of Rendak's history crystal now. Maybe he was paranoid, but maybe he wasn't... "How about you? This weather's getting awfully cold..."
Rnedak pondered over what he would say for a moment and replied "Well, I've been fine, wish I had some more help getting everything ready for christmas, but managed with SLy's help...."

Aethon lied in his bed, whimpering slightly still.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Yes I do dear," he said smiling, before putting an napkin infront of his nose and sneezing softly.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled at Zappa's sneeze, "Zappa, you should take a seat on the couch. I put a blanket on the couch for you. You need to keep warm." She said, pointing to the fireplace when she said warm, causing it to light on fire, warming the clubhouse, "Hold on a minute, I have to do something." She told him as she grabbed a pillow out of the closet, set it down on the floor and sat on it in a meditating pose.

Morrigan could see Aethon, 'Aethon, what's wrong? I could hear you whimpering.' She said as an astral projection of herself materialized in his crystal.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon sat up extremely quickly and looked at Morrigan, surprised. He had been silently sobbing, tear lines on his face. Tehre were pictures showing Aethon and a grey wolf on the ground (You can guess who I'm sure ^^). He breathed in and out and then said "I'm s-sorry for worrying y-you.....I'm f-fine....."

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sat down and watch intently, "Hmmm thinkin' on how to break the containment shell?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan walked over to Aethon, and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Aethon, friends worry about their friends when they are in trouble. You are obviously in trouble, and you are my friend. You can tell me what is bothering you." When Morrigan was astrally projecting, she was completely oblivious to everything around her.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon let out another whimper and grabbed one of the pictures that was near him, and showed it to Morrigan. It showed the grey wolf witting in front of a fire place, reading, a santa hat on his head. ''This is why......''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon let out another whimper and grabbed one of the pictures that was near him, and showed it to Morrigan. It showed the grey wolf witting in front of a fire place, reading, a santa hat on his head. ''This is why......''
Morrigan looked at the picture and frowned, "Aethon, what about this picture disturbs you?" She asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon frowned and shook his head, but then he smiled and giggled. ''Silly Morri....it's him....the emperor.....''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome's thoughts were on how hard this could be. His owner didn't even have a christmas tree, and would be going out with friends for that day. Chances are, Awesome would end up sitting by himself half the night alone, whilst Sly would be having fun with Rendak. He slowly, and carefully said: "...what did you and Sly do?" Awesome hadn't done anything more then he normally did. He just spent his time alone.

Sly smiled towards Seb, walking over to him. With a slightly teasing voice, he said: “I expect you’ll make sure she comes, huh?” He gave Seb a playful pat on the shoulder, before more discreetly saying: “After all, I know Awesome wouldn’t go if I wasn’t there…”
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and looked over at his house. After a moment, he said ''Well, unfortunately he wasn't able to help me put up decorations on the house, which I had to do all on my own. But he did hwlp decorate the inside, the tree and the ground floor and the basement. After, we had some hot chcolate and sat on the couch.....''

Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote: Max smiled, "Relax! The party's not for a few hours. I'm sure we'll get there in time." He said, "What's so heavy in the box?" He asked.
Bella knew she was being overly pushy on time, but it made the holidays just that more fun. SHe turned around, walking backwards. "Oh, you think your going to sneak it out of me that easily? pfft" She turned back around. "I'm smarter than you think.." She snickered at her last comment, knowing she actually wasn't that smart.
Lucky looked around randomly, not speaking he was hoping that someone would like the gift he gothim/her
Last edited by Zander on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The Game wrote:"I'm not really sure. It feels like it's been forever," Wonder replied. She tightened her scarf and smiled. "I'm really surprised it's been this long."
Winter turned to Icee. "If you keep moving, you'll stay warm. That's why I'm skipping."
Mareks laughed lightly and smiled. "That long huh? You must have lots of friends. I'm still meeting people... I guess it's my fault though, I like the outdoors... but I'm not really one for introducing myself to people I don't know." He watched Winter skip ahead, and laughed lightly again. He didn't know why, but he was cheery all of a sudden. He assumed the excitment of getting to see a real clubhouse was getting to him. Still though, he had to make a complete guess on this present he was carrying. Oh! That reminded him. "Oh umm... do you know Morrigan? This gift is for her... but, I didn't really know what she liked since I only bumped into her once. Do you know about her interests... I'd like to know if I was at least close to getting her something she'd like..." He lifted the present a bit higher, hoping to carry some of it's weight on his chest, but he ran into that balance issue again. He frowned a little, not liking his injured arm being in this sling.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder bit her lip in thought. "Well I haven't known her for that long, in fact we've only met once or twice. But I'll give it a shot," she said. She glanced at the box he was carrying; it looked heavy, and he had a sling... "And are sure you don't need help with that? You look like you're having some trouble with it."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked down. It seemed like such a nice sight. At least rather romantic. He afterwards leaned his head on the tree, looking away from Rendak. He'd grown silent in though. He slowly, and silently said: "...It sounds nice..." It was loud enough for Rendak to hear, even if he might not understand it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and nodded, remembering the night very clearly. ''Twas very nice...just us....but anyway....I haven't really seen you outside...or much at all for that matter....

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon frowned and shook his head, but then he smiled and giggled. ''Silly Morri....it's him....the emperor.....''
Morrigan smiled and sat down, "Aethon, I'm sorry for everything that has happened. You know that I am here for you, to be an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean upon." She told him with a smile.

-
Zander wrote:Bella knew she was being overly pushy on time, but it made the holidays just that more fun. SHe turned around, walking backwards. "Oh, you think your going to sneak it out of me that easily? pfft" She turned back around. "I'm smarter than you think.." She snickered at her last comment, knowing she actually wasn't that smart.
Lucky looked around randomly, not speaking he was hoping that someone would like the gift he gothim/her
Max laughed and nodded, "Nah, nothing good is ever easy." He joked, "Are you sure about that? You seem plenty smart." He said. He looked around them and spotted Wonder, Winter and Mareks. He put turned his head to the other side of the present, pretending not to have noticed them. He still liked Winter as a friend, but things were still somewhat awkward between them.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and hugged her, a few tears streaming down his cheeks. ''Th-thank you...I'm just so sad because this was his favorite time of year....he was always so happy.....''

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks cheeks puffed out along with his chest as he tucked the present under his good arm. "I can do it! One arm or not, I'm strong enough.." He tried to make himself look bigger, but his species was naturally small so it didn't work so well. His baggy sweater also didn't add to his appearance, as the extra fabric seemed to make him smaller. "And I got her a book, a really big one... something about past events and such, not a history book... it's kind of like the evolution of tools or something. I don't remember exactly. I know there was some stuff on magic... and everyone likes magic, right?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder avoided his gaze. She didn't like magic, that was for sure, and she could name at least three other pets who didn't like it either. "Uh, magic, yeah it's great. Who doesn't love it, right? AHAHAHA." She stopped the horribly fake laughter as quick as it started. "And, not to offend you or anything, but that present looks a little heavy. I can help you with it, it wouldn't be any trouble at all."

Winter could see the clubhouse now, and she had to restrain herself from making a mad dash towards it. She'd always loved the clubhouse, from the moment she and Max had found it. Winter found herself smiling slightly at the thought of him, and she quickly stopped. Wonder said move on...but how can I? She stopped skipping as she thought this, concentrating deeply in her mind. I guess I have to though. I mean, it's not like he'll ever like me again so I should just save myself the trouble and stop liking him too. Winter shook her head, clearing her thoughts, when she realized she'd started to blush. "Hey, I can see the clubhouse!" she exclaimed, trying to distract herself.
Last edited by The Game on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Hey, Vanilla, we have some time before we have to see the movie, wanna play some pretend?"

Vanilla shrugged. "It'll pass the time."

"Okay!" said Honey, putting on a black three-cornered hat with a feather in it, and picking up a bow and suction-cup arrow.

"Ahar, matey! I be Captain Amelia Longshanks, righteous pirate archer extraordinaire! I robs the rich ter feed the poor, says I! And who are YOU, landlubber? Are ye friend or foe?"

Vanilla rolled her eyes. "I am Queen Evenstar, although you wouldn't know it to look at me. A witch bit me and now I'm a werewolf--and every full moon I have to bite someone. She did it to keep me off my rightful throne of Onlia and changed herself into my real likeness so no one would know."

"A QUEEN, be ye?" said Honey. "Prove it."

Vanilla took a gold piece of ribbon and wrapped it around her finger. "This is the royal ring--she couldn't duplicate that. It proves I am the rightful ruler of Onlia."

Honey gasped and bowed. "Your majesty...'twould be an honor servin' the likes o' ye! Here's hopin' ye'll remember me after yer on yer rightful throne again!"

"We'll see. Are you really as good an archer as you're boasting, Captain Amelia?"

"Why, I'm the best!" said Honey. "Watch me hit the broad side o' that barn!"

She fired, and the suction-cup arrow hit the door.

"I don't think the farmer will be too pleased that your arrow is in his barn."

"His loss," said Honey, taking it back. "C'mon, let's get yer home afore the next full moon, yer majesty."

"Yes, and I hope you have some raw meat among your rations because I feel like gnawing on a bone."

"I think I can fix ya up with sump'n."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled and nodded, remembering the night very clearly. ''Twas very nice...just us....but anyway....I haven't really seen you outside...or much at all for that matter....
Awesome voice lowered in volume again, as he sat down. While he fiddled his tag with one paw, he slowly stroked his own tail tail with his other. "...There's not much reason to come out...besides, I like being by myself..."