Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Yet you're such a fun, cute husky~" Sly said teasingly, whilst tickling Rendak's under-muzzle lightly. He wa still walking int he right direction at a steady pace however.

Awesome sighed, before following the 2 once more. He had a feeling in his gut they were late, although tried to ignore it for now. Hew wasn't entirely sure going was a good idea anyway.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at her and smiled, "I've just never seen something like it before... its sleek, well built and far more advanced then the ones i've seen.... who built it?" he asked, taking a small spoon full after words.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Who made? Seven wizards from secret society made in volcano using special metal from metiorite." She said, only holding a serious look long enough to finish talking before she began laughing. "Ah, no. Was made by a company called Orichal Tech. Was apperently very new company then. They give me one of their first models as 'Field Test' before they were sold in public." she said making air quotes with her fingers.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and giggled when he was tickled, then kept perfect pace with Sly "Hopefully there was no set time to be there..."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa was kinda alittle shocked at teh first statement. Then when she laughed he chuckled to and listened to the true story with great interest, "Oh wow... thats very intersting... and just double A batteries too? Wow."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"No, no. Batteries are backup in case power runs out and I not have power cell on hand. Batteries last a few hours, power cell last a few months." She chuckled.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa did the ah motion and smiled, "So a feild test with something so new it could easily break," he said, "Worth it for having my arm back again."
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

After getting home and hurriedly wrapping his Secret Santa present, Seb stuck it under his arm and bolted out the door. He let his mom and dad know earlier about the party, so he didn't think they'd worry much; but he had the sinking feeling he was running late. Bolting down the street, he made a few sharp turns to get to the clubhouse as quickly as possible, miraculously keeping his balance through each. When he finally reached the last stretch of the path to the clubhouse, Seb picked up his pace just slightly. Sadly, it was just enough to put him off balance as he stepped on to, and skidded rapidly off, a patch of ice. "W-Woah, whaa--!" Before he could get out much more than that, he'd stumbled face-first into a snowdrift, and his present had gone flying.

After pulling himself back out and tossing the leftover snow off of him with a short shiver, Sebastian had a sudden shock when he realized his present was nowhere to be found. As he was about to dive back into the snowbank to try and find it, hopefully before it got soaked, he was stopped by the sound of a throat clearing.

"Ahmm. Heading to the party, Seb?", Dahlia asked her cousin. As luck would have it, she'd been going that way herself after a walk through the neighborhood. Even luckier still, she'd been walking along an adjoining path when Sebastian's gift had gone flying through the air, and right into her arms. She'd dropped her own present off before, but was taken aback at first by present flying out of the blue; at least, up until she heard noise from the other end of a snowbank and spotted Seb as the source. Looking between the gift and her cousin, with specks of snow still stuck to his face, she shot him a skeptical look before walking to meet him, and handing the gift back to him. "Do I even have to tell you that you need to be more careful?"

"Uh... No. But th-thanks, Dahlia. Now, let's go!" Though he normally would have questioned why she'd asked the question if she just told him it anyways, Seb remembered the rush he'd been in in the first place, and pulled his cousin along with him on his way. As the two made it to the clubhouse and stepped inside, Seb carefully set his gift down among the others. Despite still having a bit of a shiver, Sebastian smiled at the successful gift-to-be.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "Easy to break? No no no. Part of test is to check limits of hand, and I tell you, from my own tests: If you hit brick wall until hand break, you need many new walls before you need new paint on this." She said as she flexed her arm. At that moment, two dogs she had not met before walked into the clubhouse. She smiled, "Hello there. I don't think we have meet. I am Sasha, and you look like you need something warm to eat." She said as she noticed one of them shiver.

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled and nodded, "Okay strong materail but that not what i meant in the matter.... i meant the powersource breaking... but okay. I wonder what is made of..." he said going into thought.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Vadiant wrote:After getting home and hurriedly wrapping his Secret Santa present, Seb stuck it under his arm and bolted out the door. He let his mom and dad know earlier about the party, so he didn't think they'd worry much; but he had the sinking feeling he was running late. Bolting down the street, he made a few sharp turns to get to the clubhouse as quickly as possible, miraculously keeping his balance through each. When he finally reached the last stretch of the path to the clubhouse, Seb picked up his pace just slightly. Sadly, it was just enough to put him off balance as he stepped on to, and skidded rapidly off, a patch of ice. "W-Woah, whaa--!" Before he could get out much more than that, he'd stumbled face-first into a snowdrift, and his present had gone flying.

After pulling himself back out and tossing the leftover snow off of him with a short shiver, Sebastian had a sudden shock when he realized his present was nowhere to be found. As he was about to dive back into the snowbank to try and find it, hopefully before it got soaked, he was stopped by the sound of a throat clearing.

"Ahmm. Heading to the party, Seb?", Dahlia asked her cousin. As luck would have it, she'd been going that way herself after a walk through the neighborhood. Even luckier still, she'd been walking along an adjoining path when Sebastian's gift had gone flying through the air, and right into her arms. She'd dropped her own present off before, but was taken aback at first by present flying out of the blue; at least, up until she heard noise from the other end of a snowbank and spotted Seb as the source. Looking between the gift and her cousin, with specks of snow still stuck to his face, she shot him a skeptical look before walking to meet him, and handing the gift back to him. "Do I even have to tell you that you need to be more careful?"

"Uh... No. But th-thanks, Dahlia. Now, let's go!" Though he normally would have questioned why she'd asked the question if she just told him it anyways, Seb remembered the rush he'd been in in the first place, and pulled his cousin along with him on his way. As the two made it to the clubhouse and stepped inside, Seb carefully set his gift down among the others. Despite still having a bit of a shiver, Sebastian smiled at the successful gift-to-be.
Max smiled at them, "Hey Seb, Hey Dahlia." He greeted them.
-
Liz waved, "Hey! Merry Christmas!" She said, cheerfully to them.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey and Vanilla were glad to see Sebastian and Dahlia, but Honey showed it more.

"Hey, you guys! Merry Christmas! What kept you?"

"Merry Christmas," said Vanilla.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak smiled and giggled when he was tickled, then kept perfect pace with Sly "Hopefully there was no set time to be there..."
"I doubt it. Even so, nothing wrong with being a little late..." Sly said, looking more like he was sure they wouldn't care..even if they were slightly late. Still, they weren't too far off. Wouldn't feel long at all, at least.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

''As long as it's only a little....I have a kind of issue with being late to things''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder greeted the newcomers with a wave. "Merry Christmas you guys. And don't worry about it Rendak; at least you showed up before New Years."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak chuckles and waves to Wonder with his free paw "Oh luckily we hurried :lol:"

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Is that everyone then?" said Honey. "Can I pass around the gifts now?"

PLEASE let it be time.... thought Vanilla.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max sighed a sigh of relief, 'Finally, everyone is here.' He thought, "Yes, this is everyone. You can pass the presents around." He told her, "Merry Christmas, Sly, Rendak." He told them.

"YAY! PRESENTS!" Liz shouted, very excited as she danced around the clubhouse.

((Remember, I will PM you what your characters got. I'll do that in a minute here.))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max sighed a sigh of relief, 'Finally, everyone is here.' He thought, "Yes, this is everyone. You can pass the presents around." He told her, "Merry Christmas, Sly, Rendak." He told them.

"YAY! PRESENTS!" Liz shouted, very excited as she danced around the clubhouse.

((Remember, I will PM you what your characters got. I'll do that in a minute here.))
"HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" said Honey imitating a Santa Claus voice and not doing a very good job at it.

She proceeded to take handfuls of gifts, look at the tags, and give them to their respective recipients.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak ssmiled and said ''Merry Crhostmas Max, and everyone! Sorry we took so long!''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Rendak ssmiled and said ''Merry Crhostmas Max, and everyone! Sorry we took so long!''
"Don't worry about it. We're all here now." He said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

After a minute or so, Honey had finished dispensing each gift to its proper recipient, having kept the one marked "Honey" for herself.

"Okay, everybody ready? On your mark, get set...OPEN!!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa had gotten his secert santa and he looked at it.
Jackson had that happen too and he was staring at it as it had just been shoved into his hands and he was alittle dumbfonded.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan took her present and smiled, "Thank you, Honey."

Max took his present, "Thanks."

Liz jumped up and down, "YAY! PRESENTS! COME ON! LET'S OPEN THEM! YAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Vanilla's gift was rather large. The old Vanilla would have thought such a large gift gaudy right off, sight unseen--but then the old Vanilla would have thought a smaller gift stingy right off, sight unseen. No, better to open it and judge it afterward.

She was meticulous about opening it, as though it would be gauche to make the slightest tear at the wrapping paper.

When it was finally opened, Vanilla was stunned. Her eyes widened and her ears perked up. She stared at the gift as though she were imagining it.

It was a handmade cherry wood chess set--a VAST improvement over the cheap plastic set she already had!

Her stomach tightened. At first she thought of Zappa and Zack. She tried to remind herself that they were both too flaky to still be holding torches for her--they had both found girlfriends by now, after all. But who else knew she liked chess? Not many.

She slid open the compartments that contained the pieces. She checked to see if any were missing.

Not a chance.

8 white pawns, 8 black pawns, 2 white rooks, 2 black rooks, 2 white knights, 2 black knights, 2 white bishops, 2 black bishops, 1 white queen, 1 black queen, 1 white king, 1 black king. All were there, and all were hand-crafted out of cherry wood.

She bit her lip. There HAD to be a catch to this.

She picked up the white queen and just happened to notice that the bottom had the letter "V" engraved on it. She picked up the black queen and the same letter was engraved upon that. She put both away and shut the compartments, not bothering to check the remaining pieces but guessing that they had the same letter engraved upon them.

She then turned the board over and saw cursive script on the bottom: "Vanilla."

Her eyes began to well up with tears. This was too much--she didn't deserve it.

Who had given her this? Not Zappa and not Zack.... Couldn't have been Honey either, as Honey couldn't afford this, and she was no good with wood. Who else knew she liked chess? Surely not LIZ....

Her stomach turned again.

Max.

He had nearly beaten her the one time they'd played chess.

Her heart started pounding--objectively she knew that no one was looking at her, they were looking at their own gifts, but subjectively she felt as if all eyes were staring at her, and she felt very small, wanting to hide.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Holy crap, that is a large post)

(Again Athlon, maybe add to that post, it is rather.....empty)

Rendak smiled as he took his Gift from Honey ''Thanks you Honey'' and then realizes he was still holding his SS present and sighed

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max opened his gift, revealing Fallout: New Vegas for the Xbox 360. He wore a big grin on his face, as he really wanted this game. He glanced to Vanilla, as he was slightly behind her. He smiled as she looked at her gift. He knew that she really liked it, despite her shrinking. He couldn't see her eyes, so he didn't know she was tearing up. He looked at Vanilla's gift, and up to her eyes. He saw her start to tear up, "Vanilla, are you alright?" He asked her quietly, concerned if she was alright.

-

Morrigan opened her present and her eyes widened, "Wow..." She said, admiring the book, "This is quite interesting." She said, smiling, as she was very pleased with the book.

-

Liz closed her eyes as she opened her gift. When she opened her eyes, they were filled with kitten-like glee. She had a look of pure amazement on her face as she held the dvd of Up, "Whoever got me this is the most greatest person in the whole wide world!" She said, hugging it, determined to watch it at the soonest opportunity.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max opened his gift, revealing Fallout: New Vegas for the Xbox 360. He wore a big grin on his face, as he really wanted this game. He glanced to Vanilla, as he was slightly behind her. He smiled as she looked at her gift. He knew that she really liked it, despite her shrinking. He couldn't see her eyes, so he didn't know she was tearing up. He looked at Vanilla's gift, and up to her eyes. He saw her start to tear up, "Vanilla, are you alright?" He asked her quietly, concerned if she was alright.
Vanilla nearly jumped.

Quickly and desperately she tried to compose herself.

"Fine! Ahem! I'm fine. I was just...taken aback by the nature of this gift. Usually people shell out a few simoleons on some cheap thing of which there are multiple copies and that anyone can buy in a store."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla nearly jumped.

Quickly and desperately she tried to compose herself.

"Fine! Ahem! I'm fine. I was just...taken aback by the nature of this gift. Usually people shell out a few simoleons on some cheap thing of which there are multiple copies and that anyone can buy in a store."
Max nodded and took a look at the chessboard, "Yeah, I know what you mean." He said, "That looks really nice."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded and took a look at the chessboard, "Yeah, I know what you mean." He said, "That looks really nice."
Fish for compliments, why don't you? thought Vanilla to herself.

"Indeed. Hand-crafted rather than mass-produced, wooden rather than plastic.... It isn't marble stone, but it's far more in keeping with the season than what it could have been."

She was stoic on the outside, but on the inside she felt like throwing up.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Fish for compliments, why don't you? thought Vanilla to herself.

"Indeed. Hand-crafted rather than mass-produced, wooden rather than plastic.... It isn't marble stone, but it's far more in keeping with the season than what it could have been."

She was stoic on the outside, but on the inside she felt like throwing up.
Max nodded, "I see." He said, regretting complimenting his own gift. It made him feel kind of egotistical to do that, but he wanted to know if she liked it. He could see that something was wrong, despite her stoic front. (PER:8, and his pet psychology training) "Are you sure you're alright? You look like you're going to be sick." He said, quietly, so no others would hear.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks looked at the gift as it was handed to him. He really got one? He didn't think... No point dwelling on it! He thought happily as he opened the package and reached inside. He pulled from it a stitched sweater, light brown. It matched his fur. He smiled as he ran a hand over the fabric, turning it over quickly. He set it down for a moment and removed his current sweater, showing his less then tiny body. Those sweaters he wore really did make him look much bigger. He picked up the new one from his secret santa and pulled it on, flattening it on his stomach and chest. He smiled at it, and turns himself around, trying to see his back. It fit snugly on the torso, and lose on the arms, just the way he loved it! He smiled brightly, and laughed in a giddy childish manor then took off through the room, hands in the air as he laughed, looking like a brown blur when he got close and circled a couple of the pets a few times before moving onto the next fur in the blink of an eye (Agi 10). He came to a stop where he started and sat down cross legged, his paws on his knees as he threw his head back.

"I LOVE IT!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "I see." He said, regretting complimenting his own gift. It made him feel kind of egotistical to do that, but he wanted to know if she liked it. He could see that something was wrong, despite her stoic front. (PER:8, and his pet psychology training) "Are you sure you're alright? You look like you're going to be sick." He said, quietly, so no others would hear.
Vanilla shook her head vigorously.

"I'm fine. I appreciate the gift. It's just...a bit stuffy in here, is all...."

She took some deep breaths.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson opened the present to see the Bronze statue, of Sgt. Johnson. He let his smile grow massively, stretching ear to ear, "Who ever got me this... thats awesome." Jackson put the figure on the counter and turned it slowly, treating it like eye candy. His ears twitched ever so often as he turned it.

Zappa opened it to get the very nice scarf and let his fingers run down it softly and gently rubbed it betwen is index and thumb, feeling the soft material. It felt warm and very strong, and knowing this he kinda wanted to know who gave this to him. He looked at the bolt of lightening at the ends and smiled, his thumb gliding over them. He put the scarf around his neck and relaxed, about to fall asleep again.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Hooray, presents!" Wasting no time yet managing to be neat, Winter quickly opened the present with her name on it. Slowing down, she carefully took the bracelet out of the box. And for once, she was at a loss for words.
The bracelet spelled out her name, each letter on a different snowflake and pattern-- and Winter loved it. Smiling eagerly, she put it around her wrist, then held it up to look at it again. "I..this...wow...this is...awesome!" she said finally. She held it up to Wonder. "Isn't it great?"
Wonder nodded, tracing a snowflake with her finger. "It is Winter!"
Pulling her wrist back, Winter looked around. "Thanks somebody. I love it...it's so pretty."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shook her head vigorously.

Max nodded, "I guess it's a little stuffy in here." He said, "What do you mean, 'you appreciate the gift?'" He asked, afraid that she had found out that he had given her the gift.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shook her head vigorously.

Max nodded, "I guess it's a little stuffy in here." He said, "What do you mean, 'you appreciate the gift?'" He asked, afraid that she had found out that he had given her the gift.
Vanilla couldn't help her ears perking up when Max asked that question. It basically amounted to a confession that he had gotten it for her. She'd had her suspicions, now she was certain. But she wouldn't say anything--not here, not now.

"What does one usually mean when saying that?" said Vanilla, starting to sound flustered. "I mean this is a gift that thought was clearly put into. Which is more than can be said for some gift-giving."

She began to heave and wheeze as though she were hyperventilating.

(Backtracking a bit, sorry about this...)

"The Iditarod movie! I've been wanting to see this ever since it first came out, but Dad wouldn't let me! Thanks, Santa!" said Honey.

When she saw Vanilla, she became worried. "Vanilla, are you all right?!"

"Fine...GASP...fine--need...air...."

Vanilla made her way to the door so she could get a breath of fresh air--she felt smothered.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa, doing something he shouldn't have called out, "Your welcome!" He said after Honey said Thanks Santa. He then immediately facepalmed afterwards having forgotten that he wasn't suppose to do that.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla couldn't help her ears perking up when Max asked that question. It basically amounted to a confession that he had gotten it for her. She'd had her suspicions, now she was certain. But she wouldn't say anything--not here, not now.

"What does one usually mean when saying that?" said Vanilla, starting to sound flustered. "I mean this is a gift that thought was clearly put into. Which is more than can be said for some gift-giving."

She began to heave and wheeze as though she were hyperventilating.
Max nodded, "Yeah, I know." He said, a bit flustered at her reaction as well, "Vanilla, would you like to step outside for a moment? The fresh air might do some good." He told her, making it sound like he was concerned about her hyperventilating.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max nodded, "Yeah, I know." He said, a bit flustered at her reaction as well, "Vanilla, would you like to step outside for a moment? The fresh air might do some good." He told her, making it sound like he was concerned about her hyperventilating.
(She's already outside. And why does he have to make it SOUND like that? ISN'T he?)

Vanilla stepped outside and took some deep breaths of the cold winter air. It hurt a little, but it allowed her to clear her head.

No doubt about it, Max had given her the gift. And he was coming into very close proximity to her constantly. And he was good enough at chess that he almost beat her.

WHY?

Freezing though it was, she was afraid to go back inside. And she couldn't go home without Honey--it would be rude to leave with no explanation or goodbye anyway. She stayed outside for awhile, until the cold got the better of her and she came back in.
PF chars

--Phoenix