Riakoo: You inspired this...

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Blunger1

Riakoo: You inspired this...

Post by Blunger1 »

*peeks in*

Hello to one and all. A friend pointed me to the webcomic recently and I figured, hey why not join the forum crowd. Heh Just wanted to say hey to everyone and mention how much I adore the characters (Especially Grape) and the art style. Somehow I can picture Housepets being the kind of thing with a massive fanbase hat ends up gnerating fanfiction and such. Sure it's just a webcomic now, but before you know it, there'll be comic books, videogames (Grape playing as Grape, Peanut playing as.... Grape?), trading card games, animated movies.. Or maybe I just need to lay off the caffine. Heh.

*looks off stage* Quick give me something to go out on. *gets handed a note and reads*

Bling bling with the chicken wing, bawk bawk! *stares* Wait, what?

-Riakoo
Well, you may have created a monster, my good friend. I was up till 1 last night making these with PhotoImpact.

I don't know why I did Grape... I was planning on making some Peanut Butter, or maybe even Superdog cards. Oh well.

--Blunger1

(If anyone wants to make more, that'd be cool. I don't know if I want to make a card for every character, and a whole bunch of effect cards.)

(Also: I credit Rick Griffin for the comics (obviously). Thank you, Rick Griffin!)

(Lastly: Eww... Lotsa boo-boos, image wise...)
SIGGY PENDING
KanashiFox

Re: Riakoo: You inspired this...

Post by KanashiFox »

-WAGS TAIL- WOW REALLY COOL CARDS......-looks around- sorry for being loud.
A-coro

Post by A-coro »

ooooh, that DOES look fun. I wanna play! Although, I bet you'd like people to use the kinda format you did, right? Could you tell us what fonts you used for the different parts of the card?
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Um, you are aware this thread is over a year old, right? The OP hasn't been around for a LONG time.
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I'd be amazed if Blunger1 answered, since he originally posted this on February 11th of last year and hasn't logged into the forums since March 4th of 2009.

There's really not much reason to resurrect a two-year-old thread, guys.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
A-coro

Post by A-coro »

I know now :) Sorry, I'm not used to having to look at the date things were originally posted. Although, since I brought it up anyway, might as well roll with it, right? Imma go ahead and start making some, although they won't be the same format. Should I go ahead and post them on this thread, or take 'em elsewhere?
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

maaaan, this topic is even before my days

*waves stick, and accidently hits the locked button*
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"