Pet Friendly-Old OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: Pet Friendly-OOC-Always Recruiting!

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote:I don't like where this is going! Everything is too serious, and I feel stupid for starting the whole thinking to each other thing...
forgive my ways... :D
No, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I wasn't upset with you or Jack anyway, just a little frustrated that Athlon was MIA....

Anyway, Vanilla's not in the house anymore....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
The Game

Post by The Game »

ChewyChewy wrote:
The Game wrote:I don't like where this is going! Everything is too serious, and I feel stupid for starting the whole thinking to each other thing...
forgive my ways... :D
No, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I wasn't upset with you or Jack anyway, just a little frustrated that Athlon was MIA....

Anyway, Vanilla's not in the house anymore....
now there's no way for Saga to apologize!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

The Game wrote: now there's no way for Saga to apologize!
She could go out to where Vanilla is....

Anyway, I don't think Vanilla expects Saga to apologize for anything at this point....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Jack

Post by Jack »

it makes me laugh thinking about how you wonder about your own character.

i seriously have no idea what to do right now... i was reading the post and... nothing. a flat line. what the hell am i suppose to do? on the one hand, Jack is considerate so he he always tries his best to understand how the other person feels, but on the other hand vanilla is being a jerk! what to do! i mean, i can understand you are upset but you got to show some humility!

i actually didn't really like the idea of magic and dream-mates thing to begin with, i just made that scene where Jack saw wonder in his dream cos it was awesome. nothing more, nothing less, but then it turned in to this HUGE thing!
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:it makes me laugh thinking about how you wonder about your own character.

i seriously have no idea what to do right now... i was reading the post and... nothing. a flat line. what the **** am i suppose to do? on the one hand, Jack is considerate so he he always tries his best to understand how the other person feels, but on the other hand vanilla is being a jerk! what to do! i mean, i can understand you are upset but you got to show some humility!

i actually didn't really like the idea of magic and dream-mates thing to begin with, i just made that scene where Jack saw wonder in his dream cos it was awesome. nothing more, nothing less, but then it turned in to this HUGE thing!
I know right? i'm not one for magical nonsense either...
Oh, and you could reply to what my character..thought to you. she apologized for starting the whole thing
Jack

Post by Jack »

ya, i mean, ok, the talking to each other cos you are connected thing i can live with but when you put hogwarts one house over... that kinda becomes a bit too much.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:ya, i mean, ok, the talking to each other cos you are connected thing i can live with but when you put hogwarts one house over... that kinda becomes a bit too much.
hogwarts?....what???
Jack

Post by Jack »

hogwarts = magic!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Jack wrote:it makes me laugh thinking about how you wonder about your own character.

i seriously have no idea what to do right now... i was reading the post and... nothing. a flat line. what the **** am i suppose to do? on the one hand, Jack is considerate so he he always tries his best to understand how the other person feels, but on the other hand vanilla is being a jerk! what to do! i mean, i can understand you are upset but you got to show some humility!

Well, that only makes her more real, right? ;)

And you have to understand where Vanilla's coming from--all her life people have been nice to her, pretending to be her friends, but ultimately always letting her down. She doesn't want that to happen again--she can't take it anymore.

As for the dream-mates thing--I wasn't expecting it but that doesn't mean I don't like it. And it seems like too late to get rid of it now anyway.
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

ChewyChewy wrote:

And you have to understand where Vanilla's coming from--all her life people have been nice to her, pretending to be her friends, but ultimately always letting her down. She doesn't want that to happen again--she can't take it anymore.

As for the dream-mates thing--I wasn't expecting it but that doesn't mean I don't like it. And it seems like too late to get rid of it now anyway.
not really...wait, scratch that. it is
but we can not hover on it so much...
Jack wrote:hogwarts = magic!
why not just say magic next time?
Jack

Post by Jack »

ChewyChewy wrote:

in RP's there is the "sweep under the rug" method. if you ignore it long enough people will forget its there. it works like a charm.

so... so what am i suppose to do?! approach? give space? leave balloons in her room at night? what the hell!?
your character rocks! most realistic thing ever.

The Game wrote:
Jack wrote:hogwarts = magic!
why not just say magic next time?
how is that funny?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Well, the arc for my characters is pretty much centered around this thing, at least for now, so it can't really be abandoned anytime soon....

I sure don't want to leave things as they are without reconciliation--that will be WAY too sad.... :cry:
PF chars

--Phoenix

Jack

Post by Jack »

so like, what now?

edit: ok, this is enough for me, im gonna go to sleep. i haop you guys figure out what to do till then. goodnight.
The Game

Post by The Game »

ps- It wasn't supposed to be funny...I was just saying....
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

a question..

How does animal control know about the coons?

I don't recall them ever fighting with, or being seen by a human durning the raid..

did i miss something ??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Keeshah wrote:a question..

I don't recall them ever fighting with, or being seen by a human durning the raid..

did i miss something ??
They never went on the Raid.
Make Pasta not war.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Dylan wrote:

did i miss something ??

they went through the sewers into the basement of the animal control building..
an knocked out the power to the electric fence, an to the electro-mag-lock doors.
which is how felix broke his paw.

but i thought they snuck back out the way they came.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Keeshah wrote:
Dylan wrote:

did i miss something ??

an knocked out the power to the electric fence, an to the electro-mag-lock doors.

but i thought they snuck back out the way they came.
I'm willing to bet that one of the other pets anonymously ratted the coons out. The traitor!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

mathgrant wrote:
Keeshah wrote: How does animal control know about the coons?

did i miss something ??

but i thought they snuck back out the way they came.[/quote]

I'm willing to bet that one of the other pets anonymously ratted the coons out. The traitor![/quote]

One of the cats most likely... :P
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

All I know is that this paper is practicing some extremely shotty journalism. I mean, anyone with brains could see a computer shorted out, damaging the data of the other computers connected to the network and sending off a plume of smoke and setting off the fire system, thus unlocking all the cages as part of a safety mechanism. I'm willing to bet animal control is just trying to get more sympathy to extend their power more, making up crazy stories about pets knocking out multiple guards, likely armed ones at that. What animal in their right mind would try to break INTO a shady prison-like government building? Then this talk about the cameras being off only makes people more suspicious...

*cough*

Man, it seems these days that people are only interested in selling papers, rather than spreading truth... but who knows? Maybe they'll send out a reprint tomorrow or something...
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
caelei

Post by caelei »

a question..

did i miss something ??
Yeah, actually I was wondering how that happened, myself. Of course, I was just going to roll with it. And if it went to the extent that someone was trying to take Pavelle or Felix away, I was going to have Pavelle say something along the lines of, "Give some proof and I'll go with you." And since they have no camera footage, and the only possible witness could be some escaped stray cat who isn't exactly the most reliable source of information, I didn't think it would be a big problem.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
a question..

did i miss something ??
Yeah, actually I was wondering how that happened, myself. Of course, I was just going to roll with it. And if it went to the extent that someone was trying to take Pavelle or Felix away, I was going to have Pavelle say something along the lines of, "Give some proof and I'll go with you." And since they have no camera footage, and the only possible witness could be some escaped stray cat who isn't exactly the most reliable source of information, I didn't think it would be a big problem.

I'd say the more of the problem is Pav's parents, esp. dad finding out he owns two raccoons !!
from the animal control people who came knocking on the door..
(pav did send send in the paperwork, to get felix a real legal collar tag. as told in the riot.)
<Pav-cier-del can see the animal control van in Pav's driveway, an can also see that rav has been taken away, from the barns tower windows, if there looking that way.>
{Pav an felix can say they were at the barn sleep over all night with magnus}
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

I just want to know how they know the cat is gray, but they don't know what the dogs looked like. :P
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
a question..

Oh my Gowd!! what if it was Felix who told the paper the coons were involved, to force Pavelle to run away into the wilds with him????
Alex

Post by Alex »

It was my fault - I forgot what exactly happened, and assumed that they have been seen. If you want, I can edit it, but since it's already been roled with, I suggest leaving it as it is, and accepting the theory of a stray telling on them.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ugh, sorry, Kaido, I'm terrible about posting. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Whatcha mean? :P

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kaido wrote:Whatcha mean? :P
I mean I get on, see the person I'm interacting with on the RP thread has posted, and go "Oh, I need to post," and then forget, and make the person wait for a couple of days before I remember and post.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: I mean I get on, see the person I'm interacting with on the RP thread has posted, and go "Oh, I need to post," and then forget, and make the person wait for a couple of days before I remember and post.
Oh, don't worry about it! I don't mind waiting. =)

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
The Game

Post by The Game »

I was gone for like a day
and nothing happened! That was kind of a downer! :lol:

ps- When did Athlon's, Jack's and my character get outside? I thought they were already inside!
Jack

Post by Jack »

ya... its kinda moving slowly, isn't it?
we were all standing in front of the front door. we never went inside.
Jack

Post by Jack »

ok! all radiant gardens members, i want to talk to you. this is important.

i think we should start rethinking our RP. it has gone waaaay off the deep end. what im thinking is that maybe we can restart the entire thing part for D-singer, Echofireant, and zach-the-husky who are on their own story arc. it might also give us a chnace to set some new ground rules, such as RP rules
ex: you are not allowed to make a move that will affect the other RP'er and then keep going with the same char. meaning you can't take something from someone and then keep going without him saying if you succeeded at taking it.

what do you think people?
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Those were already in the rules from the start. What the bloody heck is going on in there?

You guys need a Buck intervention
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ebly wrote:Those were already in the rules from the start. What the bloody heck is going on in there?

You guys need a Buck intervention
I was wondering. I look at the thread to take care of all the red, and I was thinking that things were getting out of hand.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

@Keeshah:
Oh my Gowd!! what if it was Felix who told the paper the coons were involved, to force Pavelle to run away into the wilds with him????
Ooooh! The plot thickens!

Actually, I hadn't thought of that myself. Dang. Well, we'll see how it turns out... And yeah, there will be problems with the parents; I don't think Pavelle's/Magnus' dad will be very happy if (when?) he figures out that there are two raccoons under the roof... of course, he just might assume that Pavelle's been hanging out with some random wild raccoon, but he'll still be mad because the paper said that she had been invovled in the 'busting out dangerous animals' thing... Either way, trouble. D:
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jack, why don't we just do what we can so we can go to the next day in the RP?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Jack, why don't we just do what we can so we can go to the next day in the RP?
Wouldn’t that be a little inconsiderate to the other people in the RPG? I mean, it would get extremely confusing if we somehow made two different time zones involving different players on the same thread. Then again, I don’t think it would be exactly fair to force everyone else playing to speed through the day and rush the story arc they’re in just to restart for the other players.

This might be something that the mods need to help sort out.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Um. Okay, just so you're not sitting here twiddling your thumbs...I'm afraid I can't help right now.

I don't have the 5 hours to read through the 15 something pages Radiant Gardens has generated right now, to figure out a solution. I just really do not, and I'm very sorry for that...

Multiple stories going on at once are okay, provided those stories happen at approximately the same time, to avoid confusion. If that's the problem, agree on a time that you're at, and then edit your posts to fit...you all have the ability to edit your own posts.

For the most part, you are only allowed to take minor control of characters if they haven't responded in a while -three days at minimum- and you want the show to go on. Otherwise, you can't even control simple character movement, seriously, anything past making them walk across the room to talk to your character is beyond your control...and even then, that's on the edge. I myself have gotten yelled at by other RP'ers for overstepping that rule.

I hope that can clear some things up. Good luck, guys.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Multiple stories going on at once are okay, provided those stories happen at approximately the same time, to avoid confusion. If that's the problem, agree on a time that you're at, and then edit your posts to fit...you all have the ability to edit your own posts.
Alright, from what I’ve been following, I’d say it’s between 3:00PM and 4:00PM in Radiant Gardens. That’s just what I’ve been playing by, no one in the RPG has actually said the exact time of day in a while. For now I’ll just stick with its sometime in the afternoon.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:@Keeshah:
Ooooh! The plot thickens!

Actually, I hadn't thought of that myself. Dang. Well, we'll see how it turns out... And yeah, there will be problems with the parents; I don't think Pavelle's/Magnus' dad will be very happy if (when?) he figures out that there are two raccoons under the roof... of course, he just might assume that Pavelle's been hanging out with some random wild raccoon, but he'll still be mad because the paper said that she had been invovled in the 'busting out dangerous animals' thing... Either way, trouble. D:

Double trouble.. I own two coons? an they both are breaking out dangerous animals!! RAGE!!! Pav want to try on a few of Rav's old muzzles now? :shock: