HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SilverFang

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by SilverFang »

"we're here." Milos mom said as the car pulled into the driveway of his new house. next to him Eira yelled in excitement, opened the car door, jumped out, and slid on the icy ground before running down the street towards the dog that they had seen. Milo sighed and put down the book he had been reading and climbed out of the car after her.
"Great," He thought closing the car door after him "now I have to go make sure she doesnt do anything stupid. I guess that i'll have to find out what happened to Coppertown later."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

“Pets everywhere, wide awake, at 5:00 in the morning. Why does my luck seem to come in spikes? AHA, there’s the front door!”

Venison walked casually over to the door. “Let them look in the house. I won’t be…”

“Jay-Jay?” came a voice from behind.

“More pets?!?! God why…” thought Venison. He turned around.

“Oooohhh crap.”

Now, adults were easy to deal with. One quick move before they can react. Just dive between their legs, kick out the back of their legs, and roll to the right or left. This was Venison’s preferred method of temporary incapacitation on adults. But kids were harder to deal with. For one, they were too short to use that method. Not enough clearance. For two, this attack was used on single, unaware or surprised adults. There were two fraternal twins here, focused on him. Third…

Well, children are generally harmless; they don’t deserve or need to be hurt…
Then again, he’d never met the Riedely twins.

“I, uh…I’m not um, Jay-Jay. I was just about to leave…”
“Will you byyyte us?”
“No. I would never do that. I won’t hurt you. And humans taste bad.” (Nope, that didn’t scare them. Darn) “…Now leave me alone. Go back to sleep. It’s early. I was just leaving…”
“But you lok cewt!” “Yeah cewt!” The twins said. They began to make their approach…

“Uh-Oh…They’re flanking! Escape routes gone! I’m doomed!” Venison thought.

“DON’T. It’s um, it’s not safe for you to approach strange dogs…”

To no avail. Well executed teamwork easily surpasses any amount of speed. There was also the fact that Venison was too hesitant to attack…

“So much for great escape. *sigh* ...kids."

*pounced*

“OW OW OW! I need that fur! No, not that pocket! Hey, that tickles...OW, not the ear! Tail doesn't bend that way! OW OW OW OWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! Get’em off me! GET’EM OFF ME!”

OOC: I got this idea, and I couldn't resist posting. Wasn't what I was originally planing, but this should make things interesting.
Last edited by Buckdida on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"hey, can i get some coffee or some thing? I'm kinda tired" Octavian said

"okay, I'll drop you off when i see a place that might sell coffee, just remember to get one for me too" his dad said.

"not you're butler.." he muttered to him self

"what?"

"oh... nothing, nothing."

he looked around and recognized the house's.
"heyy... this is where i walked to last night" he rolled down the window and popped his head out to get a better look.
"and i think that's uhh... whats-his-name's house?... Jump i think they called hi-" he heard some one scream from inside
"OWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!". "hey, dad stop the car!" Octavian yelled "ouff!" he grunted as his dad stopped the car and he crashed into the dashboard. "what!?" his dad said worried

"i heard some one scream from in there, from uhh... whats-his-name's house!"

"oh, its probably nothin- hey get back here!" his dad yelled at Octavian as he un-buckled and hopped out the door.

"I'm a fox! I'm naturally curious about everything!" he yelled back and walked up to the door.

what what? Jolly good time.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier struggled with the pet door for several moments.

"Grrrr. The darn thing's stuck."
"Hurry up, will you, or do you want him to escape?"

Finally, the door opened and Cier ran inside, stoping for a second to note the mess on the kitchen floor. He was about to continue on when there was a sudden yell. Cier walked towards the front door and was onfronted with the sight of the strange dog being mauled by two small humans. He stood there for a moment, deciding if he should help the newcomer or leave him to his fate. He started to turn around, thinking it was smartest to leave the situation to the humans, when his elbow hit a small object on a nearby table, knocking it to the floor with a crash. He turned slowly back to face the humans, who were waching him intently, their previous victim forgotten.
"Great, now look what you've done."

The twins began walking foreward, looking as if they were in a candy store (after all, look at all the new friends they had to play with). Cier began backing up, raising his paws defensively "stay back, um, I know kung fu." When this didn't detter them he turned and bolted for the door, nearly slipping on the spilled Spaghetti, but managed to make it outside, just in time.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

“Wngh…wha..? They’re off me?”

He spotted the twins moving in on a gray-black dog, who quickly turned tail and ran. The twins followed out the back-door after him.

“Huh…that takes care of that. I musta not locked it all the way.”
Venison stood up.

“WHO ARE YOU?!?! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!?!?”

A male human adult was approaching him. He looked run a marathon. Venison noted that he probably had every right to be. He did break in after all. Well, it’s not like he could talk his way out of this one. Not that talking his way out of anything ever seemed to work.

His eyes flicked back to the door. Unlocked! Venison hardly cared how, but he wasn’t about to get the snot beaten out of him. He spun around, grabbed the knob, turned and gave it a pull and ran outside looking over his shoulder at the now very angry psychotic looking human behind him.

And he ran smack into a silver colored fox.

It almost looked like a tackle, except that Venison also tripped over Octavian, sending him flying over the fox into the icy road, where he comically slid until he hit the curb on the other side of the road.

“Urrrrrrrrgh,” he groaned. “…Okay, not a great escape, but an escape nonetheless.”

Venison rolled over and sat up. The poor fox was dazed and confused on the lawn, while the house’s owner reamed him. Then Venison noted that a human was getting out of a nearby car, and walked over to them. He looked Russian. Maybe the fox’s owner? Human-owner-pet fights got ugly fast. Not to mention that every single person he’d encountered that morning was now showing up on that lawn, engaging in a rather incomprehensible shouting match.

That grey-black dog (with something on his head) was running back, running from the twins. The two humans were standing over the silver fox, yelling at each other. Two more pets, a grey cat and another silver fox were walking up the road, toward him, and he spotted two more groggy looking pets, one a brown dog with spots and a calico cat, walked out from behind the gate. The dog had a chain dragging behind him. This was going to turn out very badly, especially if more people got involved after hearing the noise. This had to be one of the biggest screw ups Venison had ever been through. Now all these people were going to have one bad day. Heck, if things get bad enough, they might not even talk to each other for a while.

Unless…

Venison stood up. If he didn’t do this, he’d hate himself for it. There was enough distance between him and everyone, and he was fast, and there were fences and bushes and trees. It didn’t really look like there were any ultra-perceptive tracking dogs around, so he could give ‘em all the slip. Anger in a group with a united front always seemed to bring people closer together. However, Venison usually used this little fact to draw attention when someone else needed to escape. Besides, he loved doing this, watching people chase him to no avail, from a rooftop or tree.

“Hmm…I guess this time I’m bailing everyone out,” he said to himself, as he pulled a whistle out of his pocket. He used his arm to fold down his ears. “Time to induce aggro.”

*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Everyone looked up at the light gray dog with the brown stripe down his back. He looked over his shoulder.

“THE MORAL OF TODAY’S STORY,” he yelled across the street, “IS NEVER TO GET UP BEFORE 5:00AM, YOU SLOW, GROGGY, MORONS!”

Venison cleared the nearby fence with a running jump, and was gone.

(OOC: he'll be back folks. They're always back to the scene of the crime.)
SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

That was unusual. Eira thought turning to look at Milo who was facing the fence across the street and laughing.

"You know, that dog really knows what he's doing." Milo said walking toward the large group gathered on the lawn. "Lets go find out what happened here."

"Wait up!" Eira yelled and started to follow Milo when a large dog ran past being chased by two little human children, who stopped and looked at her.

"Ohhhh, funny looking puppy." one of them said and they started advancing on Eira. She took a step back but slipped on the icy ground. The twins squealed in joy and pounced on her.

Milo walked up to the silver fox who was sitting on the ground and reached out to help him up. "Hi I'm Milo, do you have any clue whats going on here?"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"ehh... thanks," he said and brushed him self off. "no idea what so ever" he said and looked up at the cat. "guess i should introduce myself, i'm Octavian" he said as he held out his hand.

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier caught his breath 'Who knew human children had so much energy' He looked back to see the twins attacking what appeared to be a white fox; luckily for the fox, one of the humans from Jumplions house noticed how early it was and took them inside (after all, children shouldn't be up at 5:00 in the morning). He started to go and see if the fox was alright.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

he heard a scream of "DOGIE!" next thing he knew he was being tackled again "oumf!" he grunted.
"what the heck!?" he yelled "aghh! no get off me argh! don't pull that!" he fought his way out.
and looked back at his attackers. "dont do that!" he said at the two kids looking back at him.

SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

Eira sat up after the twins had been pulled off her. "Ouchies." She said to herself rubbing her ears, which the twins had been pulling on. She scrambled to her feet at the sound of approaching footsteps then looked around for her collar which had come off during the attack and saw it lying several feet away where one of the twins had presumably thrown it. Eira hurried over and picked it up before turning to face the gray-black dog who had walked up.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier smiled at the fox "Hi there, i'm Cier, nice to meet you"
"And I'm Endellion" Del yelled right in Ciers ear, causing him to wince
"It sure has been a hectic morning, at least those twins are gone now."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Apparently somebody called the police over the disturbance.That would be why Balbaroy and his dad Kent were walking down the street to see what had been going on. It was quite a curious scene as he came into sight of the small house. Never really had been around the neighborhood yet and nobody had welcomed them in either. Probably since it was so discreet, little furniture, few possessions. It had only taken them 2 days to unpack. For once he was not excited about what had been going on as he saw the officers pull up to the house and step out, he simply peered over the fence to see what would happen.

(Hope I'm not intruding in my entrance. Just seemed like something the neighbors would notice... and worry about.)
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"what the hell? whats with the twenty pets around here?! are they always up this early? weird this new place is." he thought. "er.. hi Cier, and miss" he said and bowed "so why are you up so early, all three of you" he said looking up.
a police car pulled up and the doors opened.
Last edited by Jimmy Jazz on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

"Hi," Eira said as she refastened her collar. "I'm Eira, Milo and I just moved here. Hey Milo come here!" she shouted across the street to Milo.

Milo sighed and turned back to face Octavian. "I'd better go see what Eira wants, so I'll see you later." he said. "Acutally, you haven't met her yet, have you? Come on I'll introduce you." and walked away.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Erhm... okay?..." he turned to Cier and Endellion "you can come if you want?..." he said and
walked after Eira. Jesus Christ, what the hell is going on? he thought, "HEY, Octavian! ether you get in, or i can leave you here to walk back home!" yelled his dad. Octavian wouldn't put it past him, once he left him at a coffee shop because he was taking too long to say good bye to one of his friends.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

In all the ensuing chaos, Balbaroy shrugged and ran over to the small group, a goofy smile on his face figuring this was as good a time as any to introduce himself. He slows down to a jog as he comes up, his curly fur in front of his eyes which he blows out of the way. "Er... hi. I'm Balbaroy." As soon as he says the words he feels extremely embarassed for no reason, feeling like a complete fool in front of the four. His accent comes out very thickly (see OOC for more details) and he comes off as, frankly, clueless.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

(looking over the recent posts, i can see that the confusion is my fault, since i didn't specify which fox i was talking about. i'll try to do better in the future)

Looking up at the sound of sirens, Cier first sees several police cars rounding the corner, then notices a curly haired dog running up to the group (Cier, Del, Eira, Milo, and Octavian).
'So many new faces today.' he thinks as the dog greets them with a strong accent.
"Hi there, I'm Cier"
"And I'm Endellion"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

what... the... heck... he thought. "uh, hi Balbaroy. odd name you have there." he said awkwardly.
"OCTAVIAN!" yelled his dad Carp he thought and look over his shoulder. "I'LL JUST WALK HOME, DAD!"
"Octavian! get the hell over here" his dad yelled again. "dang, uh... be right back" he said and waved to the Group.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

He watches as Octavian leaves, shrugs and turns back to the others. "Anyways, I live a few houses down that... no wait." He looks back and forth down the street doing a double take before he comes to a conclusion. "Down that way."

Meanwhile the language was obviously upsetting to Kent, as he began to walk up to the truck to have a word with Octavian's dad. A word which will probably end poorly. "Excuse me sir, can I speak to you?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

((OOC uh, Klavin, it was the word H3ll. my mistake sorry,))

As Octavian was running up to the car a man walked up and said some thing, he couldn't hear him.
"whats going on?" he said glancing at the man that walked up. The man said "i was just talking to you're dad abo-"
"about nothing," interrupted his dad "Kent here doesn't like the word Heck, only with L's not Ck. any way, heres the keys"
said his dad "and you're coat" he tossed the red coat into his arms. "but.." said Kent "But nothing!" said his dad slammed the door and drove off. "sorry Kent, looks like my dad doesn't like you." said Octavian and jogged back to the Group putting on his coat.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Kent sighs and shakes his head, before walking over as well, approaching Balbaroy. "Bal, I'm heading back home. I trust you can find your way." The dog nods his head and smiles. "Okay. See you dad." With this Kent walks off, grumbling something about how he expected this or something leaving Balbaroy to talk to the others. He blinks before looking to others. "Nice to meet you all... so what kinds of things do you do?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

"I don't know, we just moved here today. I'm Eira and this is Milo." Eira said motioning to the cat who just nodded to Balbaroy.

OOC: Writers block is a terrible thing
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Well, when my dad is home I usually help him fix old cars, when he's not I like to read."
"Inventing things! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!(tiny, high-pitched maniacle laughter FTW)"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian looked at Endellion amused and said "well, like Eira, and Milo, i moved here yesterday" said Octavian.
"but usually i help with house work, some times i cook. but you know... its kinda hard to keep hair out of the food since I'm covered in it" he said. "so, what about you Bala.. Balakray.. what ever you're name is." said Octavian.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

"Balbaroy." He erfs and shrugs. "Well, I like playing about outside a bit. I like reading too but it's a bit of hard yakka for me." He looks ashamed after he says it, kinda looking down and kicking the ground slightly. "I moved here about 3 days ago meself."

(Yes, I meant hard yakka.)
(EDIT: Yakka is New Zealand slang for work, in case that's what holding this up.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

Eira laughed and hugged Balbaroy. "Thats alright, I have a hard time reading to sometimes. Hey! You have the same tag as me." She said reaching down for her star tag only to find it... missing. "Oh no, one of the twins must have taken it."

OOC: *Cha-chunk* LIVE DARN YOU, LIVE!
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

OOC: I SUMMON THEE BANANA LORD! MAKE THIS ROLE PLAY LIVEE!

"oh that stinks" said Octavian "where are they any way?" he asked looking around.

OOC: dang, its hard to type and eat a hot dog at the same time.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

"T-twins?" Never having dealt much with children he's unsure of the consequences of dealing with them. "Well, we could go and try to get it back, right? Where are they?" He is blissfully unaware of what he just suggested would result in.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian shuddered at the prospect of trying to get it back from the Twins, but then suddenly grind.
"sure, why do you go find them?" he said.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Shrugs and looks around. "Where are these twins anyways?" His ears are perked up, paying as much attention as he can but still giving off a slightly vacant and clueless look.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier also shuddered at the mention of the twins.
"Now that's just not nice Octavian. Nobody should have to deal with those two."

(Can't think of anything to write, GAHH!!
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian Laughed at the thought of some one trying to get something from the twins.
surprisingly evil laugh at that "hehhehhahhehheh". "uh, maybe we could all try at the same time?" he offered after a awkward moment.
Last edited by Jimmy Jazz on Thu May 14, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Blurting out suddenly, he almost shouts out, "No!" He then blushes and bites his lip, looking around at everybody else and his eyes ending on Eira. "I-I mean, I think I can get it myself." Though he tries to hold it back, his tail wags slightly the whole while. With that he confidently begins to stride toward the house, not a clue how he's going to get in or even how he's going to do any of this, figuring he'll just wing it as he walks around to the back of the house. Before he turns the corner he turns and shouts to Eira, "Don't worry, I'll get your tag back for you."

(There we go, things should get interesting again now.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Er, i wasn't serious!" he said to the back of Balbaroy, who at this time was walking away.
"you don't know what you're getting into!" he added. "dang it Octavian, now look what you've gotten him into" he thought
"welll.... I'm going to follow him, make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble". After a few moments he said to the others "uh, i think i should go help him" he said and walked after him making sure Balbaroy didnt see him.
Last edited by Jimmy Jazz on Thu May 14, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

As he makes his way around the back, he finds the still opened back door. Apparently in all the chaos nobody noticed it was cracked open. Not hearing Octavion (perception 3) he slowly opens the door. He's sure that the couple who live in the house were upstairs since they were currently arguing about the security of the house and the overall sanity of the neighborhood, thought it was unclear who was winning. As he sneaks through he comes to the dining room, where the twins have been set up with some cereal, though as soon as he peers around the corner they both notice him. "'Nother doggy!" It's unclear which one said it, since he quickly dives for the tag....

A few minutes later he comes out the front door, dragging the two twins behind him whom have a hold on his tail like a couple of miniature water skiers. His face turns red as he makes his way toward Eira stubbornly, despite trying to be pulled backwards. He finally makes it up and holds up the star tag. "H-here. I think this one is yours." He then keeps walking, trying as hard as he can to escape the twins grasp.

Though with all the new animals around, who knows who they'll latch onto next?
Last edited by Kalvin on Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Meanwhile…

Venison licked his paws. “Semi-fresh meals are always the best. Dog-sgetti is delicious! And the sauce is good when it’s toned down.”

Venison licked out the rest of the bowl. He was sitting on the coffee shop rooftop. He set the bowl down beside him, and laid down. He looked at the bowl, then closed his eyes.

‘Let’s see. Two broken ceramic bowls. Possibly a broken pet door lock. I’ll have to give that fox a favor for serving as a distraction for me. And a bad first impression in general. Oh well, it’s not like I’d give a good first impression anyway. So how do I get in with the pets here? Well, first off, I need to settle debts. Let’s see…$50 or so should cover the damages.’

He sat up, and unzipped another pocket, and pulled out a wallet. He opened it and flicked through the money and counted it out. $50 exactly. ‘Great. Now I’m out of money too. Although, I’m surprised I made it last for this long.’

Wind blew across the roof. Venison shivered. ‘Right, I need shelter of some sort as long as I stay here. A doghouse or something…ah crap. That one doghouse that I tried to break into was the only one I’ve seen. Well, I can always bribe the owner and make a deal with the pet. That usually works. Then, I can pull various odd jobs for pets. I know I saw that cat other cat snooping around last night in that house I broke into…whoever that was probably took something. That reminds me. Where’s my binoculars?...Oh, and those twins snatched a star shaped dog tag before I left, I think. That would be another good job to undertake, since those kids would probably attack any pet that would get near them. And if the pets already got it back; well, I’m sure that there’s many other things I can do for them. Maybe get food in return…get to know them a bit, find out what they like…so much easier when you don’t have to work as much for food.’

He laid back down and closed his eyes again. ‘First things first though,’ he thought, ‘I have to return the bowl and repay the damages. I wonder if everyone’s cooled down a bit. If I go straight back and apologize to the human and explain myself a little, then that may prove a better impression than leaving a note…To make myself known rather than hidden…that’s a new strategy. Tempting to try, since I can operate much more easily. It’s a gamble though. Well, I am across the states, so I doubt my former owners will be looking for me here. I doubt that anyone here knows me. It’s a new neighborhood, and people are still moving in. It’s even possible that I could start a new life here…’ He opened his eyes. ‘Meh. Lost in the moment there. Dreams have no analytical value for calculating success. Whatever happens, happens.’ He stood up. “Now let’s see what happens,” he said, and began climbing down the building.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Panting heavily after quite a bit of effort dragging the twins, he collapses in a heap halfway up the lawn, allowing the twins to move on top of him and do their worst, cutting off his escape way as they pull his ears and tail, smack him a little, and try to take his collar off by tugging it, but he's so exhausted that he can only put his hands up to futilely try and block their attention.

(C'mon, I know we're talking out of character but lets keep going.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

He jogged around the house "where did he go?!" he thought. finally he ran back to front yard and saw him on the ground being
attacked one might say. "uh... HEY OVER HERE!" he yelled at the twins, which of course got there attention. "i have some thing for you, but you have to catch me first" he said having no need to yell any more. "ohh bad idea bad bad bad bad bad" he thought as the twins raced after him giving that Balbary guy some time to recover.

Keeshah
Game Master

new dog in town..

Post by Keeshah »

Down the street from all the commotion, a moving van is highlighted in the flashing lights of the police car.. seems a new family is moving into the neighborhood.

Box after box is carried into the house, the big canine pet obediantly following it's owner back forth from the truck into the house. strangely the pet seems to be trying to keep his owner between him an the police.. a glint of light.... is he wearing a muzzle?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
SilverFang

Post by SilverFang »

Milo watched the twins chase after Octavian. May as well go help him. he thought. "Hey! Catch me if you can!" Milo yelled to them and then sprinted down the block. The twins immediatly began to chase Milo instead of Octavian.