HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Before Cookie could completely relax. Milk stood up and yelled, interrupting Rav and his barrage of questions. "Wait! I have something to say TOO!" She acted as if she were slamming her hands on a table, and gave a complete serious look to everyone. "... Anyone want some lemonade?"

Rav flats back his ears as Milk starts yelling behind him, turning to look back at her in anticipation of her berating... wondering if it was going to be of the cat, or the coydog..
Which then ends in anti-climatic disappointment..
I would love some my Princess, if'n it is not too much trouble for you..

Turning back to re-engage with Blood an the cat.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid immediately scoffed, And probably rolled his eyes under the thick sunglasses, then face palmed. "No, Rav, it's NOT 'great'. Venison probably didn't tell you because hybrids are almost as disliked by humans as animals with deformities... I can't believe you would even think that something like that would be... UGH!" he gave up when he realized he couldn't finish the thought process without a stream of vulgarity...

Rav places his paws up upon his hips, as his teeth now draw back in a snarl to match Blood's threatening ~smile~.
Human's don't think that at all.. Christopher should have known Venison is a hybred, being a ranger, an yet does his best to get to know him..
An my Mom is helping Venison, to become able to own himself!!
Now why would they do all that if they were repulsed by Coydog's? they must be extra something special!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

When Rav looked at him the way some arrogant blue-ribbon canine or overly critical human would, Blood gave same annoyed glare he’d shown after being outed by Sid. When he suddenly broke out with a stream of surprised exclamations and dumb questions, he felt like shoving the nearest object he could reach into the other shepherd’s maw just to make him shut up. Milk was able to catch his attention for just a second before asking if anyone wanted lemonade, however at the moment Blood didn’t really care. Again, Sid seemed a little more enlightened in terms of street smarts than everyone else. The way he worded it was accurate enough at least.
Keeshah wrote:
Turning back to re-engage with Blood an the cat.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid immediately scoffed, And probably rolled his eyes under the thick sunglasses, then face palmed. "No, Rav, it's NOT 'great'. Venison probably didn't tell you because hybrids are almost as disliked by humans as animals with deformities... I can't believe you would even think that something like that would be... UGH!" he gave up when he realized he couldn't finish the thought process without a stream of vulgarity...
Rav places his paws up upon his hips, as his teeth now draw back in a snarl to match Blood's threatening ~smile~.
Human's don't think that at all.. Christopher should have known Venison is a hybred, being a ranger, an yet does his best to get to know him..
An my Mom is helping Venison, to become able to own himself!!
Now why would they do all that if they were repulsed by Coydog's? they must be extra something special!!
“I’m gonna agree with Sid, speaking solely out of experience. Yes Rav, they must really like dogs if they’d do all that. But that doesn’t discount the freakin’ countless other people who’d probably like nothing more than to see me, Venison and any other cross-bred dog out there standing in line on choke-chains for a ‘dirt nap’, got it? I don’t know why they’d wish for something like that, but I’ve heard it more than once with my own ears.” Blood reached up to his head and grabbed both of his ears from behind in frustration, gripping his paws tightly around them, then letting go, calming himself some before speaking again.

“Now...with that in mind, it shouldn’t be any mystery to why dogs like me and Venison would keep our muzzles shut about our breeds. I know for me it’s been nothing but trouble.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I’m gonna agree with Sid, speaking solely out of experience. Yes Rav, they must really like dogs if they’d do all that. But that doesn’t discount the freakin’ countless other people who’d probably like nothing more than to see me, Venison and any other cross-bred dog out there standing in line on choke-chains for a ‘dirt nap’, got it? I don’t know why they’d wish for something like that, but I’ve heard it more than once with my own ears.” Blood reached up to his head and grabbed both of his ears from behind in frustration, gripping his paws tightly around them, then letting go, calming himself some before speaking again.

Rav lays his ears back down against the sides of his skull, looking shamefully down at the house's cool tile floor. His tail tucking up between his legs, as he is now find it very hard to keep looking Blood in the eyes anymore.
I have always been taught that being a pure-breed was always the best a dog could be. Even if your not good enough to win in the show ring.Rav trails off..
An while i know many a pure bred dog who would look down upon a mutt, i have never heard about it being taken to such an extreme.. ummm hatred. I didn't even know that us pets were even capable of being that way, the humans keep such a tight leash on are aggression. I have so much to think on now.. Rav whimpers..

D-Singer wrote:“Now...with that in mind, it shouldn’t be any mystery to why dogs like me and Venison would keep our muzzles shut about our breeds. I know for me it’s been nothing but trouble.”

Anyone trying to hurt you an Venison, will have to get past me, an i don't go down very easy at all.Rav growls..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie listened in to their conversation. She looked around, shifting nervously, "I don't think there's anything wrong with hybrids. And anyone who thinks there is, is an absolute moron." She said.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid nodded at what Blood said, knowing first-hand how true it was.
Keeshah wrote:Rav lays his ears back down against the sides of his skull, looking shamefully down at the house's cool tile floor. His tail tucking up between his legs, as he is now find it very hard to keep looking Blood in the eyes anymore.
I have always been taught that being a pure-breed was always the best a dog could be. Even if your not good enough to win in the show ring.Rav trails off..
An while i know many a pure bred dog who would look down upon a mutt, i have never heard about it being taken to such an extreme.. ummm hatred. I didn't even know that us pets were even capable of being that way, the humans keep such a tight leash on are aggression. I have so much to think on now.. Rav whimpers..

Anyone trying to hurt you an Venison, will have to get past me, an i don't go down very easy at all.Rav growls..
Sid glanced over at Rav, considering how easy it would be to prove him wrong by making him go down right then and there. He didn't, of course, as that would mean trouble from the others, but instead scoffed silently, before elaborating to him, ignoring the comment from the female cat in the kitchen. "Kid, you've spent a little too much time in the show ring if you think humans care more about how you act than how you look. Do you even understand how the system works? How it's set up to keep the humans on top? We don't have any rights in their system, Kid, only the ones they choose to allow us. Hasn't anyone ever explained this to you?" He was close to snarling at Rav, but recollected himself, having realized he was in a human home with alot of really normal pets, and that talking this way could get him some unwanted attention: after all, he'd been on a few death-lists before in his life, and he didn't want to find himself on another one any time soon... He sighed, hackles lowering, "Look, Rav, I know you want everyone to get along and be happy and all that, but the world isn't happy: pretty much everything sucks. Most people don't see enough of the world to know that, but once you do, there's no trusting anyone's rules. In the real world, if you aren't tough enough to look out for yourself, you're gonna get stepped on, and you're gonna get squashed." He crossed his arms and looked at Rav, his tail flicking back and fourth as he calmed himself, the broken, paralyzed end flopping about as he moved it from side to side.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav lays his ears back down against the sides of his skull, looking shamefully down at the house's cool tile floor. His tail tucking up between his legs, as he is now find it very hard to keep looking Blood in the eyes anymore.

Seeing Rav break eye contact was a sign that Blood interpreted as him not wanting to hear that hurtful truth he’d just thrown out. But even so, what he said wasn’t even the half of it for the coydog.

“Rav, are you kidding? A pedigree looking down on me like a mutt, would be like a judge looking down on an assailant like a petty thief. You obviously haven’t been around the block as many times as I have. According to most of those arrogant humans and pure breeds, mutts are low, but feral hybrids...they’re scum. I guess they assume that since coyotes are generally stereotyped sneaky, thieving, backstabbing, opportunists, it’s perfectly reasonable to expect the same from any dog who’s got coyote in them. Maybe the next time you meet a herding or police dog, you can ask them about coyotes. They’re sure to tell you some interesting opinions.”
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid nodded at what Blood said, knowing first-hand how true it was.
Sid glanced over at Rav, considering how easy it would be to prove him wrong by making him go down right then and there. He didn't, of course, as that would mean trouble from the others, but instead scoffed silently, before elaborating to him, ignoring the comment from the female cat in the kitchen. "Kid, you've spent a little too much time in the show ring if you think humans care more about how you act than how you look. Do you even understand how the system works? How it's set up to keep the humans on top? We don't have any rights in their system, Kid, only the ones they choose to allow us. Hasn't anyone ever explained this to you?" He was close to snarling at Rav, but recollected himself, having realized he was in a human home with alot of really normal pets, and that talking this way could get him some unwanted attention: after all, he'd been on a few death-lists before in his life, and he didn't want to find himself on another one any time soon... He sighed, hackles lowering, "Look, Rav, I know you want everyone to get along and be happy and all that, but the world isn't happy: pretty much everything sucks. Most people don't see enough of the world to know that, but once you do, there's no trusting anyone's rules. In the real world, if you aren't tough enough to look out for yourself, you're gonna get stepped on, and you're gonna get squashed." He crossed his arms and looked at Rav, his tail flicking back and fourth as he calmed himself, the broken, paralyzed end flopping about as he moved it from side to side.
Blood took another good look at Sid, noting the apparently ‘broken’ end of his tail as well as the obvious bitemarks on his ear. It made almost perfect sense. Any ‘pet’ that voiced something like that had obviously seen some time on the streets. Something Blood could easily relate to. Though for the moment, he again took into account just what the setting was in contrast to what they were talking about. Two younger housepets and a mouse, probably a human he’d have yet to see was home. The topic at hand was probably going to get too intense if it kept going. He sighed deeply and decided to try and close it for the time being. “Alright, this is getting just a little too deep for the rating here, I think I do need some of that lemonade now. If nothing else here, I’ll have to check back at my place soon to see if my friend is back.” Blood muttered to himself. “Or at least left me a KEY or somethin’...” He gave Sid a serious and questioning look before walking back over near Rav and sitting on the floor. He rubbed the sides of his head under his ears as if trying to sooth a headache.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Kid, you've spent a little too much time in the show ring if you think humans care more about how you act than how you look. Do you even understand how the system works? How it's set up to keep the humans on top? We don't have any rights in their system, Kid, only the ones they choose to allow us. Hasn't anyone ever explained this to you?"

Rav rolls his eyes at the cat, noting the cats hackles raising an the muscles tensing under his pelt, then relaxing as he thinks better of trying to take Rav on.
First off, stop calling me kid. were NOT that familiar of terms.
Rav's paw goes up to his shocker collar, to show the red tag, he is no-longer wearing.
An second, I have been made quite aware of my place, an the place pets hold in the human system. Does this look like..... Oh right.

Rav looks a little sheepish, as his fingers can't find the tag he was looking for.

I was a red tagged dog for nearly two years.. I couldn't go outside, without being leashed, muzzled, an pawcuffed. I've been through the "retraining program" a few times now. an i still am closely watched, despite having re-earned my attack dog tag back.

Rav perks up his ears..
An why am i bothering to tell you all about this.. Rav barks in a disbelieving tone.

But yes, i do want everyone to get along, an obey the rules put in place for us by the humans.. So they don't have to endure what i have, or worse culled.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del walked into the kitchen, climbing the small ladder that lead from the floor to the table. she looked at the pets arguing, shrugged, and turned to Milk. "There are some glasses in that cupboard there." She said, pointing.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

When the gentlemen drove right back into the depressing topic again, despite of her previous interruption. Milk let out a sigh and muttered quietly to herself. "Men will always be men, won't they?"

However, she still smiled at Del. "Thanks Del!" She left for the direction Del pointed to and returned with six glasses of lemonade on a serving tray. She handed Cookie and Del a glass of lemonade, before kneeing down beside Rav and Blood. "Come on, gentlemen. I know I can't understand what you guys have been through. It's true that I have never fought and I never had to worry about food or being harmed... Or being judged because of appearance or being judged for who I am..." She said without her usual cheerfulness as she placed down Rav and Blood's drink. "But is it really necessary to keep thinking with that kind of mindset, even here, at this place? I know there are full of bad people out there, but none of us here is like that, right?" She asked and smiled sadly as she approached Sid and offered him a glass of lemonade as well, even though he never asked for one. "Why did you come this neighbor, Sid? I mean, you are new here too, aren't you?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood only mentally responded to what Rav said with a silent sense of defiance, even though it wasn’t extreme. Though watching Sid and Rav interact, it was easy to tell it wasn't going to end well if they kept it up. Maybe he could just get one of them to leave rather than risking another altercation between them. He took the glass Milk had set by him and downed it in a few gulps before setting it back on the floor. "Yeah Sid, or better yet, why don't you tell 'me' instead? I'm sure you've got somethig more to say that's not exactly PG." Blood got up and made his way towards the door. "I think I should get going anyways. Thanks for the drink Del, I'll be seeing you later Rav..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:She said without her usual cheerfulness as she placed down Rav and Blood's drink. "But is it really necessary to keep thinking with that kind of mindset, even here, at this place? I know there are full of bad people out there, but none of us here is like that, right?" She asked and smiled sadly as she approached Sid and offered him a glass of lemonade as well, even though he never asked for one. "Why did you come this neighbor, Sid? I mean, you are new here too, aren't you?"

Rav brooded for a while, why do cats always find a way to get under his pelt, an eat away at his cool like an annoying flea.
His tail gave a hopeful wag as Blood came over to sit in the floor with near him..
An here is a second dog, who like Venison, thinks he is too trusting of humans...
have i always been that way, or have i been conditioned to think that way now?

Rav snaps his ears up, his mood an personality change in that quirk that annoys Blood, as he goes from Mellon-collie to carefree an happy as if someone flicked a switch.
Oh No my Princess, I beg of thy a thousand pardons, for bringing the darkness of the world onto you...
This shall trouble thee an thine no-longer, it is forgotten, like dust upon the wind.

His tail wagging high an happily out behind him.

Rav turns to Del..
Might i ask, how one so small is able to squeeze the lemons for the refreshing citrus nectar we all now enjoy?

An as Blood gets up to leave,
Nay Sir Blood, must you go so soon? can you not tarry with us, yet a tad longer? Ah but alas, you much check up on your someone special?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked over at Rav, turning to follow Blood out the door, "I think talking like that makes him want to stay less..." He really wasn't in the mood to even socialize anymore: Rav's ignorance of the evils of the system had gotten him into a fume, and he was better off walking away at this point...

( ( Sorry, nothing coming right now but I just realized I should post... ) )
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk sighed when Sid walked away without even looking at the drink she offered. "Oh well... I guess the mood is set and there is nothing we can do..." She looked down and placed the drink back on the tray. Only to take it again after a few seconds. "They talk as if this is a city of villains or a town of discriminating people, isn't this a pet friendly neighbor with tons of nice people?" She asked no one in particular as she took a sip from her glass.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, looking over at Milk, "Well I'm sorry, it's just that all of this has worked me up into a bad mood, and Blood's right: we should just take this outside..."
(( And waited for D-Singer to post ))
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Milk sighed "They talk as if this is a city of villains or a town of discriminating people, isn't this a pet friendly neighbor with tons of nice people?" She asked no one in particular as she took a sip from her glass.

Rav answers solemnly,
Yes it is, altho some pets here don't know how lucky they have it here.
No one asking to see your tags. or having to be lead around on a leash. or limits on how many pets can gather together..

He then looks up into Milk's eyes,
Sorry M'Lady, i didn't mean to talk about this again..
Ummm..ahh
So where are you from? an how did you come to come here.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood stopped just outside the door, as he waited for Sid to step outside. Sid spoke enough reason for why they were leaving than he’d need to add to. Once the cat was outside the threshold, the coydog gave the door a small shove with one arm, not enough to call it slamming but still enough to show he put some force into it.

He began walking out into the burning heat of the sun as he gave his delayed response to Milk, who obviously wasn’t going to hear it from inside the house. “Well sorry if people shooting and trying to catch you without reason, leaves an impression...you lucky, innocent, housepets! Blood looked back to Sid to see if he was still following.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Obviously Sid was right behind Blood. (( So keep going with them gone, but sorry D-Singer: I've kind of forgotten what I was going to have Sid say when they walked outside.... I'll have him say it when I remember... ))
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk covered her nose as she sneezed suddenly, for a reason she would never know. "Oops, sorry for that!" She giggled. "Anyways, Cookie and I are from Washington. I mean the state, not the capital. I blame my mom really, she could have stayed and taught there, but she HAD to come here and teach, for some reasons... Not that I object to it, of course!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:"Anyways, Cookie and I are from Washington. I mean the state, not the capital. I blame my mom really, she could have stayed and taught there, but she HAD to come here and teach, for some reasons... Not that I object to it, of course!"

Rav winced as the door was heavily shut behind the two exiting pets..
Was where you lived before like this place is, or was there laws an restrictions on pets?
Also, what does your Mom teach here now??

Perking out his ears attentively an he settles back upon his haunches to listen to her stories.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav winced as the door was heavily shut behind the two exiting pets..
Was where you lived before like this place is, or was there laws an restrictions on pets?
Also, what does your Mom teach here now??

Perking out his ears attentively an he settles back upon his haunches to listen to her stories.
Cookie looked towards the two of them exiting with a concerned look on her face. she looked back to Rav and decided to finally speak up a bit, "The pet laws up there are really lax. There's a lot of ferals up there, and I mean a LOT, so they're more mainstream than here. Heck, even Coyotes don't have as bad of a rep as they have here." She told him. About her second question, she honestly had no idea, so she left it for Milk to answer.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Well, yeah. Some of them were actually pretty decent once you get to know them!" Milk added with a giggle. "Though many were still incredibly prideful and stubborn. Good thing that almost everyone there learned to stay out of each others' way!" She ended the sentence with a sip, before putting down the lemonade again. "As for our mom, she is an English professor. I don't actually know where she teaches now, are there any colleges around here? If not, she's probably teaching at the nearby city."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie looked towards the two of them exiting with a concerned look on her face. she looked back to Rav and decided to finally speak up a bit, "The pet laws up there are really lax. There's a lot of ferals up there, and I mean a LOT, so they're more mainstream than here. Heck, even Coyotes don't have as bad of a rep as they have here."

Rav Hmmms.
Am i the only one who came from a restrictive laws on pets area?? Or maybe it was because i was in a big city, instead of being in rural pet setting like this is. Here you only have to be leashed if you go across the river into the center of town, an you can hold your own leash yourself. (shrugging his shoulders) So why even have that law? I guess it's like Blood said, just to show that the humans are in-charge.
Rav looks up an down at Cookie as if he is appraising her, before he holds out his paw to Cookie. offering her a place to sit upon her on the cool floor next to him.
I'm sorry if have been distant an short with you. I just never seem to get along well with felines, another of my many many faults.. But, hopefully, I think we have a very good chance of getting along..
Rav admits, an then he grins..
Just swat me up side the head if i start falling back onto my old biases with you.

Aquablast wrote:"Well, yeah. Some of them were actually pretty decent once you get to know them!" Milk added with a giggle. "Though many were still incredibly prideful and stubborn. Good thing that almost everyone there learned to stay out of each others' way!" She ended the sentence with a sip, before putting down the lemonade again. "As for our mom, she is an English professor. I don't actually know where she teaches now, are there any colleges around here? If not, she's probably teaching at the nearby city."

Rav rubs a paw along his jaw..
Well that is strange, they usually want to stay far away from us domestic pets, well stay unseen if they can. I always found it hard to find an get close to the ferals.
They are so secretive with there movements, but then they needed to be, to keep from being hunted down.

Rav changes position to sit flat on the floor, instead of his haunches now.
No place like that i have seen here. So she must be driving all the way out to the big city everyday to her job, like my mom does.
Rav stops an thinks, Cocking his head off to the side.
You know, come to think upon it now. Mom has never taken me into the city, i've never got to go see the big nearby city. Maybe that is were these others have been having bad experiences at.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav Hmmms.
Am i the only one who came from a restrictive laws on pets area?? Or maybe it was because i was in a big city, instead of being in rural pet setting like this is. Here you only have to be leashed if you go across the river into the center of town, an you can hold your own leash yourself. (shrugging his shoulders) So why even have that law? I guess it's like Blood said, just to show that the humans are in-charge.
Rav looks up an down at Cookie as if he is appraising her, before he holds out his paw to Cookie. offering her a place to sit upon her on the cool floor next to him.
I'm sorry if have been distant an short with you. I just never seem to get along well with felines, another of my many many faults.. But, hopefully, I think we have a very good chance of getting along..
Rav admits, an then he grins..
Just swat me up side the head if i start falling back onto my old biases with you.
"Well, humans usually have a big ego about them. Their laws can be a bit stupid." She replied with a shake of the head. Cookie shifted, a little uncomfortable as he looked her up and down, but relaxed a little when he held out his paw to her. She tentatively took it and sat down next to him on the floor, "It's alright, I kinda never got along with canines, except Milk, so I know what you mean." She said, "I hope so too.." She said with a nod and a small grin.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"It's alright, I kinda never got along with canines, except Milk, so I know what you mean."
Milk giggled yet again. "Wow, I am so glad we are in the same family! Or someone would never learn to love dogs!" She said jokingly.
Keeshah wrote:Rav rubs a paw along his jaw..
Well that is strange, they usually want to stay far away from us domestic pets, well stay unseen if they can. I always found it hard to find an get close to the ferals.
They are so secretive with there movements, but then they needed to be, to keep from being hunted down.
"Staying out of each others' way also means not giving the humans a reason to hunt them down, and no unnecessary hunting on the human's part. You still can't expect to see any of them in the middle of a city! It was by pure chance and luck that I managed to talk to some of them! Now I just wish I can keep that kind of luck during a card game..." She looked away, and ended the sentence with a mumble and a sigh.
Keeshah wrote:No place like that i have seen here. So she must be driving all the way out to the big city everyday to her job, like my mom does.
Rav stops an thinks, Cocking his head off to the side.
You know, come to think upon it now. Mom has never taken me into the city, i've never got to go see the big nearby city. Maybe that is were these others have been having bad experiences at.
"Hm... Maybe? Though that wouldn't be the only place they had their bad experiences, they probably went to a lot of different places before coming to that conclusion." She took another sip, as she sneaked a quick glimpse at the windows. "By the way, what does your mom do?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid grumbled, walking outside with Blood, "Stupid showdog, they only give you a red-tag if you're too expensive to put down... I have the mind to-" he finished the sentence with a violent and vulgar threat about showing Blood just how weak he was. He glanced over at Blood, "Uh... Sorry again about outing you like that, I kinda didn't realize you'd just met them and all that..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie shifted, a little uncomfortable as he looked her up and down, but relaxed a little when he held out his paw to her. She tentatively took it and sat down next to him on the floor, "It's alright, I kinda never got along with canines, except Milk, so I know what you mean." She said, "I hope so too.." She said with a nod and a small grin.

Rav starts to chuckle an then laugh..
I guess we should blunt are claws, put on are muzzles, an head for the boxing ring, given how we are.. hee hee hee
Rav continues to laugh, petting down cookies upper back..
Oooh such soft fur..

Aquablast wrote: "Hm... Maybe? Though that wouldn't be the only place they had their bad experiences, they probably went to a lot of different places before coming to that conclusion." She took another sip, as she sneaked a quick glimpse at the windows. "By the way, what does your mom do?"

Well..Rav kinda blushes
She kinda runs an human law office. speaking of humans an there silly laws an stuff. basically she keeps the papers shuffled, the files in order in the cabinets, the Para-legals researching, an the coffee brewing. So the bigwig high powered lawyers can .. umm do lawyer-ing stuff..
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav starts to chuckle an then laugh..
I guess we should blunt are claws, put on are muzzles, an head for the boxing ring, given how we are.. hee hee hee
Rav continues to laugh, petting down cookies upper back..
Oooh such soft fur..
Cookie laughed a little as well, which would be surprising to Milk as Cookie didn't laugh that often, "That sounds like a blast. I bet I could take you." She joked, laughing a bit as well.

But as Rav petted down her back, her fur stood on end, and her claws extended; She tried to hide it, though. She didn't hate it, but she was just not used to physical contact, "Um, thanks..." She said, shuffling a bit.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote: Cookie laughed a little as well, which would be surprising to Milk as Cookie didn't laugh that often, "That sounds like a blast. I bet I could take you." She joked, laughing a bit as well.

But as Rav petted down her back, her fur stood on end, and her claws extended; She tried to hide it, though. She didn't hate it, but she was just not used to physical contact, "Um, thanks..." She said, shuffling a bit.

Rav smiles, while trying hard not to show his teeth.
I bet you could, i've never been in a boxing ring before..
Not even sure where one is, unless the gym has one in it.

Rav notices the flinching an claw flexing, an the change in her scent.
An quickly removes his paw from her back, before it gets shredded into red cabbage coleslaw.
sorry...
Flexing his ears back.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav smiles, while trying hard not to show his teeth.
I bet you could, i've never been in a boxing ring before..
Not even sure where one is, unless the gym has one in it.

Rav notices the flinching an claw flexing, an the change in her scent.
An quickly removes his paw from her back, before it gets shredded into red cabbage coleslaw.
sorry...
Flexing his ears back.
Cookie shook her head, and flexed her own ears back, "N-no no no! It's okay, I'm not angry or anything..." She said, making an effort to sheath her claws.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk flinched slightly at the moment Rav touched Cookie, but she was relieved when Cookie didn't overreact. "Oh, not bad, Rav! You didn't lose your arm!" She joked with a giggle. "Cookie isn't really the touchy type! ... Or did you overcame your uneasiness of having physical contact, Cookie?" She said with a grin, before scooting closer to Cookie.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Milk flinched slightly at the moment Rav touched Cookie, but she was relieved when Cookie didn't overreact. "Oh, not bad, Rav! You didn't lose your arm!" She joked with a giggle. "Cookie isn't really the touchy type! ... Or did you overcame your uneasiness of having physical contact, Cookie?" She said with a grin, before scooting closer to Cookie.
Cookie rolled her eyes and scooted away from Milk, inadvertently scooting into Rav, "No, I just didn't want to shred Rav's arm... He was just being nice."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

I'm fine, i'm fine..
Rav attests..
Re-settling himself on the floor again..

I think there is a much bigger learning curve on inter-species relations than i was expecting there to be.
No permanent damage done yet. we are still clear to start this over an try again..

curling his tail up about him.

Well, hi there again..
Rav barks, as Cookie scoots up against him now.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Watching Cookie scooting into Rav, Milk showed an even bigger grin. "It seems like Milk the Cupid has brought together yet another couple!" She teased as she pulled her imaginary bow and shot an imaginary arrow at Cookie.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie looked up to Rav when he talked to her again. She didn't say anything, but she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something. She glared at Milk and pretended to snatch the arrow out of midair, and pantomimed breaking it. She hissed at Milk wordlessly, but didn't move from her current position.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( GASP! Can it be that, after only a short period of time, Rav and Cookie are already feeling the sparks of LOVE? Find out next time, on Richardson-Valley-Z! ))
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood kept walking out into the seemingly deserted neighborhood. Where was everyone? Probably hiding inside and out of the heat of the sun. He already found himself panting just very slightly after only a few minutes.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid grumbled, walking outside with Blood, "Stupid showdog, they only give you a red-tag if you're too expensive to put down... I have the mind to-" he finished the sentence with a violent and vulgar threat about showing Blood just how weak he was. He glanced over at Blood, "Uh... Sorry again about outing you like that, I kinda didn't realize you'd just met them and all that..."
“Forget about it. It’s not like anyone cared, and I don’t live here anyways, so even if they did I could probably just deal with it like I’ve had to. As for Rav, it’s not that he’s got breed value, so much as the fact he’s had a probably very dedicated owner to back him. It’s usually more trouble than it’s worth for some ticked off humans to pry a dog off their owner before they can get away with putting em’ down for some trivial [censored] they just made up.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie looked up to Rav when he talked to her again. She didn't say anything, but she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something. She glared at Milk and pretended to snatch the arrow out of midair, and pantomimed breaking it. She hissed at Milk wordlessly, but didn't move from her current position.

Rav laughed softly..
Good catch miss Cookie..
Squirming softly as she stays pressed up against him, not sure if he should move away, or offer hugs,
an ends up deciding that doing nothing was best at this time.
Are you not pushing it a bit, concertizing we are both confessed haters of each others species, an were still just learning to get along..

Rav looks over at cookie
So is there anything you ever wanted to ask a dog?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Oh wow, I TOTALLY missed the typo where I said "Blood" but meant "Rav". Glad you noticed, I have no idea why I can't get the names right... ))

Sid nodded, agreeing. "So... Where are you from, if not around here? I mean, I'm from Detroit, or... at least, until recently, then the people I live with moved to Brookshire, which is near Yorkshire, a few hours South of Detroit..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav laughed softly..
Good catch miss Cookie..
Squirming softly as she stays pressed up against him, not sure if he should move away, or offer hugs,
an ends up deciding that doing nothing was best at this time.
Are you not pushing it a bit, concertizing we are both confessed haters of each others species, an were still just learning to get along..

Rav looks over at cookie
So is there anything you ever wanted to ask a dog?
Cookie hastily moved so she was no longer up against Rav, but she still sat next to him. She nodded and looked to Milk, "He's right. We're just learning to get along. And I'm also trying to calm down, being surrounded by a bunch of dogs and all." She told Milk.

She looked to Rav at his question. She thought for a moment, "Well, I kinda wonder how you deal without having short claws, and not being as flexible as a cat." She pondered, "And what's with the howling and all the fuss about territory?" She asked.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk snickered at Cookie's reaction. "Oh, I don't doubt you!" She answered with a smile, before she stood up and collected the empty glasses. Without saying anything further, she brought the glasses back into the kitchen with a grin on her face.