Be Quiet!(Grapenut Fic)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

Be Quiet!(Grapenut Fic)

Post by EmoPeanut »

A small 8-bit figure jumped over a mushroom but fell into a pit. A large GAME OVER line appeared on the screen. "Aw man." Peanut sighed. He was at world 8 and he had died! "Hawghchoo..." A cute voice echoed in Peanut's ear. He turned to see his best friend Grape sleeping on the couch. Peanut grinned evilly. He walked over and prepared his assault on Grape.

"GRAPE!" Peanut yowled. Grape opened her eyes and yawned. "Be Quiet." Grape said. "Nope." Peanut responded, jumping up and down. Grape stared angrily at Peanut. "BE QUIET!" Peanut shook his head. "Come on Grapes... be as sweet as your namesake." Peanut gave her puppy dogs eyes. Grape just hissed. Peanut laughed. He wouldn't admit it, but when Grape got angry she would look so cute Peanut would stare for minutes until she growled and went to sleep. But today he was distracted by her lips, not understanding why per say. "I don't want to!" Grape hissed. She was cranky, tired, and really, really ,grumpy. She didn't need to talk to Peanut. "IF YOU AREN'T QUIET IN 5 SECONDS I WILL-mmmh?" Grape's rant was cut off by Peanut leaning in and kissing her. She meant to push away but she simply stood there, secretly enjoying the taste of Peanut's lips. 10 seconds passed. 20 seconds. Finally after 30 seconds Peanut lips left hers. Grape stared in shock. I have a boyfriend, I'm a cat, your a dog.... why did I enjoy that! Grape's thoughts echoed in her head.

"Okay." Peanut said with a smile. His strange urge to kiss her had passed.
"Huh?" Grape said, breaking out of her thoughts. "I'll be quiet now, since you asked." Peanut said, walking away. Peanut then licked his lips and grinned. "Tastes like grape jelly." Peanut said with a smile.
A/N
This is meant to be a small one-shot, but if anyone wants me to continue it I... might(kidding if you want me to I will!)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Be Quiet!(Grapenut Fic)

Post by copper »

Sure, why not explore this! It is a great start.

Peanut was rather forward....wait for it..... DAWW!!! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:Sure, why not explore this! It is a great start.

Peanut was rather forward....wait for it..... DAWW!!! :D
He just did it because he was curious. He didn't understand why. He is a bit childish. He had an urge to kiss Grape, if he is forward its not his fault. But I shall.

Nicky(Old Rp character that may enter fanfics): YOu better.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I say you continue. Grape seems a bit conflicted and confused.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

I AM!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Peanut walked outside with a smile on his face. He felt great. Bino hadn't insulted him, FOx had given him some books, and King had actually talked to him. KING. The most anti-social dog in town! He laughed. Nothing could go wrong today. He turned to see.... a black cat with gray tipped ears. he had a PSP and his tail curled upwards. He had a lance symbol around his collar and his gray eyes were wide with anticipation. Behind this cat was the house that had been for a sale for a week.

"Hi, I haven't seen you here before!" Peanut said, walking over. The cat looked up. "Hello, I'm Nicholas Bension, known by most by Nicky Bens, my friends call me Nicky though." The cat said warmly. "Who are you? I just moved here with my owners." Peanut grinned. "I'm Peanut." The dog wagged his tail happliy. Nicky smiled with a smile. "Hey, watch out for my female owner... she hates pets. Just warning yah, since were neighbors." Nicky said. Peanut nodded.

"Hey is that a PSP?" Nicky smirked. "Yup."
---------------------------
Grape was still trying to organize her already jumbled thoughts. Okay, Peanut kissed me out of nowhere, I enjoyed it, it lasted for 3o seconds, but I'm now freaking out cause I have a boyfriend and Peanut is a dog so we shouldn't be attracted to each other what so ever and... breathe, lungs breathe! Grape thought. Just thinking about the kiss made her head spin. I should be furious, but....I liked it. Is that so wrong? She thought to herself. She groaned. "I got a boyfriend, don't be such an idiot!" She growled out loud. She sighed and massaged her temples.
-----------------------------------
"And that's why Sony trumps all other companies!" Nicky said with a smile. "LIES! Wii attracts more kids because of its family oriented nature!" Peanut countered. Nicky sighed. "Lets just say all consoles are great." Peanut thought for a sec. "Nah." Then both of them burst out laughing.

"Your funny man." Nicky said with a few laughs. "So are you!" Peanut responded. Then both of them heard shouting coming from the house. Nicky shrugged and waved goodbye. "See ya you crazy Nutbar. Peant stared oddly at Nicky. " Nutbar?" Nicky laughed. "Just kidding, see ya!" Peanut stared at the cat walking away and shrugged. "Grape has better nicknames."
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Another update already! Awesome. A new character enters the mix. Nice...
Nicky smiled with a smile.
Best line ever. :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

copper wrote:
because it's easier than smiling with a frown. :lol:
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:Another update already! Awesome. A new character enters the mix. Nice...
(slaps oneself. And Copper.) Just cause your a mod doesn't mean I won't slap yah!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Terribly out of character for both of them so far, even as a fanfic.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

It's good, Emo.
Foxstar wrote:Terribly out of character for both of them so far, even as a fanfic.
your just mad that your not a tomahawk missile shot out of a cannon at Nazi undead demon kittens.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

KizerZin wrote:It's good, Emo.
Foxstar wrote:Terribly out of character for both of them so far, even as a fanfic.
your just mad that your not a tomahawk missile shot out of a cannon at Nazi undead demon kittens.
Okkkey.
mrfalloutdropout

Post by mrfalloutdropout »

I can sense a comedic plot approaching...I am looking forward to more.
Hey you're reading this!

Revelations 21:6. Jesus Freak