HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying stood up and stretched saying "Sure, already tried some of that food and I have to say it is very nice."
"Sounds great!" Blackberry commented as she walked to the table as well. "I will help myself then, I haven't eaten anything since coming back!" She said as she began picking foods to her plate. "By the way, who is our host? I would like to thank them for this wonderful party!"
ctcmjh wrote:Eris nodded, "Yeah, I had a little bit before my show, and now I'm really craving some more." She said as she hurried around the table and hurried to Blueberry. She walked next to Blueberry and smiled, "So, Blueberry, why'd you have to go and get sick? It's kind of a bummer." She said with semi-fake disappointment, and some teasing.
"Humph, tell that to my... My-- Achoo!" Blueberry sneezed again, thankfully away from Eris and the food. "Argh... *Sniff* Tell that to my cold! Besides I had to go fetch Blackberry and Jerry."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Humph, tell that to my... My-- Achoo!" Blueberry sneezed again, thankfully away from Eris and the food. "Argh... *Sniff* Tell that to my cold! Besides I had to go fetch Blackberry and Jerry."
Eris smiled cheerfully, "Gesundheit." She said as he sneezed, "So, any idea when you'll be feeling better?"
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:"Are you alright Kurt?" Lance asked going over to the cat to make sure.
-I think that hurted my elbow- Said looking his elbow.

Then he saw up and looked the Lance's eyes, for some reason.. he couldn't stop looking them.

-------------

-C´mon, the little... hahah they need to be alone- Said Eve giggling to Archy, saying for let Lance and Kurt alone.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris smiled cheerfully, "Gesundheit." She said as he sneezed, "So, any idea when you'll be feeling better?"
"*Sniff* Gesun-what?" Blueberry's eyebrow arched. "And why are you a... A..." He opened his mouth as if he was going to sneeze, but stopped midway. "... Asking the impaAACHOOO!" Suddenly and without any warnings, Blueberry sneezed... Right at Eris' face this time!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"*Sniff* Gesun-what?" Blueberry's eyebrow arched. "And why are you a... A..." He opened his mouth as if he was going to sneeze, but stopped midway. "... Asking the impaAACHOOO!" Suddenly and without any warnings, Blueberry sneezed... Right at Eris' face this time!
Eris's eyes widened as Blueberry sneezed right in her face. She was about to say something, so, disgustingly enough, he sneezed in her mouth a little. Eris frantically wiped at her fur, "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" She said as she ran to the bathroom to wash her face, and her mouth.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Are you alright Kurt?" Lance asked going over to the cat to make sure.

Then he saw up and looked the Lance's eyes, for some reason.. he couldn't stop looking them.

-------------

-C´mon, the little... hahah they need to be alone- Said Eve giggling to Archy, saying for let Lance and Kurt alone.
Archimedes lead the way back to the food. He'd let them be alone, he'd seen similar things at the shelter and usually just went about his business. That business right now: eating!
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:

-------------

Lance grabbed Kurts elbow and felt around it carefully "Does it hurt when I touch it?" He asked noticing Kurt's staring "Kurt I think we have some things to talk about,and its not just your elbow." He said before putting his arm around Kurts shoulders and sighing contently "Your attracted to me aren't you?" Lance asked.
theblackcateyes

Kurt's heart stopped when hearded that. Her cheeks turned red suddenly, and looked to the ground embarassed.

-Ahh...What.. Where...what what..-
-God kill me now- Tought
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about Kurt I don't mind. I like guys too you know." Lance said smiling a bit.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying stood up and stretched saying "Sure, already tried some of that food and I have to say it is very nice."
"Sounds great!" Blackberry commented as she walked to the table as well. "I will help myself then, I haven't eaten anything since coming back!" She said as she began picking foods to her plate. "By the way, who is our host? I would like to thank them for this wonderful party!"
Ying went to the food table and picked up a plate putting food on it "Who's the host...I don't really know, it's one of 2 I know that." Ying then laughed after it and said "But I'm sure they'll be glad you like it."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying went to the food table and picked up a plate putting food on it "Who's the host...I don't really know, it's one of 2 I know that." Ying then laughed after it and said "But I'm sure they'll be glad you like it."
"Oh, in that case, can you introduce me to them later? If it is not possible, please tell them Blue and I are grateful!" Blackberry said, before biting a potato wedge.
ctcmjh wrote:Eris's eyes widened as Blueberry sneezed right in her face. She was about to say something, so, disgustingly enough, he sneezed in her mouth a little. Eris frantically wiped at her fur, "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" She said as she ran to the bathroom to wash her face, and her mouth.
However, Blackberry almost spit the food out of her mouth when she saw what Blueberry had done. "Blue... Blueberry!!" Blueberry actually lowered his ears in shame. "I... I know, I am sorry!" "That's why I told you to cover your muzzle when you sneeze!" Blueberry looked away in guilt. "*Sniff* I- I know that already!" "Then go tell her that you are sorry!" Blackberry stomped and pointed toward the bathroom, and Blueberry walked there reluctantly.

Blackberry turned back to Ying and shook her head. "Can you believe how rude Blue was?"

------------

Blueberry stopped outside the bathroom, before apologizing. "E- Eris? S... Sorry..." He said, feeling guilty of himself.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:"Its nothing to be embarrassed about Kurt I don't mind. I like guys too you know." Lance said smiling a bit.
-REALLY!!...I mean.. really?- Said Kurt getting blushed.

-Sorry, you're right, i found you very.. handsome and avery good person, sorry-, Said embarrased

-------------

-So, what now little dog?- Said Eve hugging Archy-
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well, I'm not sure" the 'little dog' answered, "perhaps more eating, more dancing and heading home after that. I'm not sure of what else there is to do."
theblackcateyes

-Maybe we could play something- Said to Archy as they reach the food table.

-What a about an eating contest!!!? haha-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry stopped outside the bathroom, before apologizing. "E- Eris? S... Sorry..." He said, feeling guilty of himself.
Eris was still washing her face for a moment as Blueberry apologized. As he did so, she turned off the faucet and dried off, before opening the door. She had a very serious look on her face, "That was just gross, Blueberry." She said, in an uncharacteristicly serious tone of voice, "If I get sick, you owe me big time." She said, as she glared for a moment. She then smiled again, "But I forgive you, okay? It wasn't on purpose and it's not like you can control your sneezes. But you REALLY should cover your muzzle when you sneeze!" She said with a giggle at the end.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Maybe we could play something- Said to Archy as they reach the food table.

-What a about an eating contest!!!? haha-
"Ok, how much shall we go for?" Archimedes asked, figuring to set a goal of three plates.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris was still washing her face for a moment as Blueberry apologized. As he did so, she turned off the faucet and dried off, before opening the door. She had a very serious look on her face, "That was just gross, Blueberry." She said, in an uncharacteristicly serious tone of voice, "If I get sick, you owe me big time." She said, as she glared for a moment. She then smiled again, "But I forgive you, okay? It wasn't on purpose and it's not like you can control your sneezes. But you REALLY should cover your muzzle when you sneeze!" She said with a giggle at the end.
Blueberry seemed unusually apologetic, completely lacking his normal self-confidence. "I- I am sorry... *Sniff* I will... I will keep that in mind..." He said as he looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with Eris.

(OOC: No he is not crying, just runny nose!)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry seemed unusually apologetic, completely lacking his normal self-confidence. "I- I am sorry... *Sniff* I will... I will keep that in mind..." He said as he looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with Eris.

(OOC: No he is not crying, just runny nose!)
Eris's expression turned to worried, "Blue, I'm not mad..." She said, apologetically, "Come on, I forgive you, and it was an accident, don't be sad, I don't like seeing you sad..."
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Both Grey and Bauigh looked up at the box in the air, going just high enough for the fireworks to not burn it. "Wow...that went better then I expected..." Grey said, looking as the box began to fall "Won't it get damaged once it hits the ground?" Bauigh asked, looking over at Grey "That's what the little paper parachutes are for, Bauigh" Grey replied, as the boxes little parachute released and it half-floated and half-fell downward toward Lance. "Now for the next one, there's a Dj'ing Golden Labrador Retriever in the sights...coordinates are X28 and Y...12? No, 13, it's 13" Grey said down to Saphia and Bauigh.
Bauigh loaded another gift into the launchers barrel and gave the thumbs up to Saphia, signalling it was ready to fire again.
"X28 and Y12..." She recited as she aimed the launcher and fired again. Saphia figured she should keep saying the numbers out loud, to avoid any mix ups.

((OCC: Sorry about not posting sooner. I've been kinda busy))
Hmm, this could take a little while if we go one by one... Grey thought, watching the gift shoot into the air and subsequently float down. "Grey, the next co-ordinate?" Bauigh said to Grey, ready to load the Gift-Zooka again "Co-ordinate...? Not this time Bauigh" Grey said, a cofident smile on his muzzle "It's time to test this tech out, to it's full potential". Grey climbed down the tree and walked over to the Gift-Zooka, kneeling down to open the side up and switch a few things around. "Bauigh, I need you to load in all the gifts...there should be enough room for the rest of them" Grey said to Bauigh "But wouldn't it be a bit tough for people to find out which gift is which?" Bauigh asked, holding a gift up at Grey "We don't need to worry about that...for now" Grey said closing the side of the Gift-Zooka before turning to Saphia. "Saphia...this is important...once you fire the Gift-Zooka, it may or may not be a little overloaded with the pressure. So once the gifts fire, hit the deck and be careful" Grey said "Okay, let's see what this metal thing can do!" Grey said, smiling with confidence, not only for him but also for Bauigh and Saphia.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Its nothing to be embarrassed about Kurt I don't mind. I like guys too you know." Lance said smiling a bit.

-Sorry, you're right, i found you very.. handsome and avery good person, sorry-, Said embarrased
"Heheh your really cute yourself Kurt." Lance said as he planted a light kiss on the cats cheek and snuggled close to him.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:

"Heheh your really cute yourself Kurt." Lance said as he planted a light kiss on the cats cheek and snuggled close to him.
Kurt got super blushed, but he couldn't take it more, he suddenly hugged Lance and after that he felt so stupid, and backed off....

-Sorry, sorry!- Yelled embarrased as he was moving his hands and blushed.

------

-Alright!!- yelled Eve taking a big spaguetti plate!!

-Are u ready?- Asked to Archy with a pride smile
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The white dog grabbed his plate and compared it with Eve's to ensure they had the same amount of food on both. Good science was good measuring and recording. After he was certain his plate matched his sisters, he nodded and said, "Ok, whenever you are ready."
theblackcateyes

-NOWWW!- Said putting the plate on her face

Then she started eating, and eating, and coffing, and eating more!!! her face was so fill with sauce, but she doesn't care.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance grabbed Kurt by the shoulders and stopped him from moving. "Kurt relax! you don't have to be so embarrassed." he said smirking a bit trying to get the cat to calm down.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Lance grabbed Kurt by the shoulders and stopped him from moving. "Kurt relax! you don't have to be so embarrassed." he said smirking a bit trying to get the cat to calm down.
When he saw the Lance's eyes so close.. he stopped and only get a little blushed putting down his paws.

-Alr.......alright-
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah stood and looked at the fireworks and watched them standing close to Lance. The fireworks were really neat to him, he always found them interesting to watch, he thought they were cool though. Even after the main fireworks were over, he tried looking out further to see other houses in the neighborhood that had fireworks and watched them, though he wished he was closer. The whole time standing there Dakotah couldn't help but overhear Lance and Kurt. It did seem to make sense now, the way that Kurt acted around Lance. He thought he should talk to Lance later about this but, he decided why not now? He walked up to both of them and asked "What's up guys?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote:-NOWWW!- Said putting the plate on her face

Then she started eating, and eating, and coffing, and eating more!!! her face was so fill with sauce, but she doesn't care.
Archimedes just ate the food at a steady pace. He figured their goal was to eat the most amount of food, not be the fastest done. He also... couldn't stand to eat it fast, it tasted good! Being the dog he was, he'd not give up good food or waste good taste.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris's expression turned to worried, "Blue, I'm not mad..." She said, apologetically, "Come on, I forgive you, and it was an accident, don't be sad, I don't like seeing you sad..."
Seeing Eris reacted that negatively really scared Blueberry; He was truly afraid of losing her as a friend forever. He might have often irritated a lot of people, but it was usually indirectly through his terrible attitude. However, this time it was really his fault, he wouldn't have offended Eris like this if he had just actually listened to Blackberry. "I... Sorry..." Still looking away, he apologized again, this time for making her sad too.

(OOC: Blueberry is kind of silly to get so sad for one accidental sneeze though. :lol: )
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Seeing Eris reacted that negatively really scared Blueberry; He was truly afraid of losing her as a friend forever. He might have often irritated a lot of people, but it was usually indirectly through his terrible attitude. However, this time it was really his fault, he wouldn't have offended Eris like this if he had just actually listened to Blackberry. "I... Sorry..." Still looking away, he apologized again, this time for making her sad too.

(OOC: Blueberry is kind of silly to get so sad for one accidental sneeze though. :lol: )
Eris pouted and stamped a foot, "Blueberry! I'm not angry! But I will be sad if you keep being sad!" She pouted. After a moment, she hugged him.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance jerked his head towards the voice of Dakotah and smiled sheepishly "Not much man we're just talking." He said letting go of Kurt completely.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris pouted and stamped a foot, "Blueberry! I'm not angry! But I will be sad if you keep being sad!" She pouted. After a moment, she hugged him.
"O... Okay, I am not sad anymore." Blueberry smiled weakly and actually hugged back this time. "*Sniff* But why do I feel so cold..." He rested his head on Eris' shoulder lazily, and Blueberry's body did appeared to be a bit hotter than usual?

(OOC: Yeah, now Blueberry has fever... I hope I am not overdoing it?)
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh, that's cool," said Dakotah smiling to Lance. He didn't know if Lance knew that he knew what was going on or not. Dakotah still decided to go on though and even try to mess with Kurt in the conversation, not to pick on him really, just have fun with him. "And what about you, Kurt? How are you? What's up?" still smilibg awaiting to see how he'll react.
Off the Air.
theblackcateyes

-Ahh...Hi.. hi Dakota- Said crossing his arms
-I just was talking with Lance and watching the fireworks...everything alright?-

Kurt thought Dakota was a little uncomfortable with him...

-What can I do?- Thought nerviously.

-------------

Eve finished the spaguetti plate and with her face with sauce, she took a beef plate and started eating.

-Archy, everybody is watching us weird *giggles*-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archy finished his spaghetti and moved on to beef. He still kept his slow pace, and even slowed MORE with the beef. Food fit for a king, and he was probably a few steps under commoner by what his diet had been. "Really?" he said, briefly looking around before continuing.
theblackcateyes

Re: Pet Friendly: Suablenset Plateau

Yep, hahaha. Then she took a big piece of beef and tried to eat it, but was too big, so took a knife from the table and started to stab the meat trying to cut it all.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archy moved on to poultry and potatoes, but got no farther. He began eating off the plate and then stopped. He was stuffed and feeling sleepy from all the food and in general his lack of sleep recently. "I can't eat another bite" he said through a series of yawns. It didn't quite seem possible to stay awake much longer. Glancing at his watch, he saw they did, however, still have time left.
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:Archy moved on to poultry and potatoes, but got no farther. He began eating off the plate and then stopped. He was stuffed and feeling sleepy from all the food and in general his lack of sleep recently. "I can't eat another bite" he said through a series of yawns. It didn't quite seem possible to stay awake much longer. Glancing at his watch, he saw they did, however, still have time left.
I WON! *giggles*, what did i win?When she looked to sleepy dog, she cleaned herself and the took a tissue and cleaned his face tenderly.

C'mon, is time to go....home... home
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"You don't have to go yet" Archimedes said, though he wasn't quite standing up straight. If he laid down anywhere, they'd have to carry him home. He looked up at the stars and the fireworks elsewhere and then back to his sister. If he hadn't gotten up before the sun, perhaps they could've have done some star gazing. "I'll just find something with a high content of energy. A number of fruits contain readily metabolizable sugars."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Ahh...Hi.. hi Dakota- Said crossing his arms
-I just was talking with Lance and watching the fireworks...everything alright?-

Kurt thought Dakota was a little uncomfortable with him...

-What can I do?- Thought nerviously.

"Yeah, everything's cool, I just wanted to say what's up, see what's going on." He was leaning against a wall, smiling still, but a little disappointed. He was hoping to hear something to go along with what they were doing, but why? It wasn't any of his business, but he was still interested in hearing it. He stood still, trying to think of something else to say. Perhaps he made it a little awkward for just interrupting and standing, but that's what would make it more fun. "Would you guys want to hang out soon? Like, I don't know, in my uncles' basement again, we could do it tomorrow if you wanted, or some other time." Maybe then he could hear more or have it somehow brought up.
Off the Air.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"O... Okay, I am not sad anymore." Blueberry smiled weakly and actually hugged back this time. "*Sniff* But why do I feel so cold..." He rested his head on Eris' shoulder lazily, and Blueberry's body did appeared to be a bit hotter than usual?

(OOC: Yeah, now Blueberry has fever... I hope I am not overdoing it?)
(( Nah, it's fine. It inspired another idea, anyways. ))

"Good." Eris said with a smile. She frowned a bit at Blueberry's heat. She reached her hand up to his forehead, and felt that he was burning up, "Blue, you're not doing too well... You should probably go home and rest, I don't want you getting any sicker." She said as she pulled away from the hug, "Come on, I'll take you home." She said with a very concerned smile.