Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Mareks

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Mareks »

Sorrow: Spent most of my day laying down, sick from withdrawal.

Joy: I think I love a song from the movie RIO.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Sleet wrote:Sorrow: I learned within one hour of each other than my grandmother has passed away and that my significant other has been less than faithful to me. :'(
Sorry to hear that, Sleet. *hugs*
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Joy: It's the weekend!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
sonic id furreh!!!

Post by sonic id furreh!!! »

sorrow: I'm depressed... and I don't know why
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Oh crap Sleet, I am sorry for your loss. I am not into religion or something, but, like some people say, God acts in mysterious ways.
Hope everything gets better.

Joy:
I think I drank a liter of Root Beer.
My mom bought a camera and that means that her old camera is NOW MINE, YES!
Went to the US. I love California.
Watched "Shaun Of The Dead", again (But in Spanish. I don't know why I did that, I just know that it made the movie suck.)

Sorrow:
The same rant about the weather.
It is sad that other people are not having a good time.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

Joy: Kurowolfe is an amazing person. I can't stop smiling. Or freaking out. This feels fantastic.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Joy:
Yay, the orientation is over!
Sorrow:
But the semester will immediate start at Monday... I was hoping for a break... ;_;
Joy:
Though I will have a lot more free time from now on!
Sorrow:
However, I expect frequent assignments... Ah, can't have anything.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Glad you've settled in, Aquablast! =3
Daggy wrote:Joy: Kurowolfe is an amazing person. I can't stop smiling. Or freaking out. This feels fantastic.
Erm, thanks, I guess.... :oops:

Back on-topic;
Joy: I generally felt happy and calm today ...
Sorrow: ... yet I have this nagging feeling I've accidentally done something wrong to someone, again. Ah, confound these conflicting emotions! (@_@')

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Sorrow: High 70's (just under 26.7 for you celcius people) and 84% humidity and no air conditioning. XP
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Joy: the day is over
Sorrow: I was working for 8 hours today, god I am tired as all hell it was over 80 ALL DAY!
Confusion: I lost an hour of the day, I don't know what happened but I was hauling bags of corn, than I'm picking zucchini, I don't know what happened, but apparently I made no sense when I was talking, they thought I had sunstroke. I think the voice in my head I call Grey has moved to my conscious mind, I know he's in my subconscious, but he may try something soon. I need to start taking my meds again.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Sorrow: Jeepers Creepers crossed my thoughts as I drifted into an area between sleep and being awake... don't think about Jeepers Creepers just before you fall asleep... it doesn't end well :/
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

sorrow:Im starting to feel really sad all around. sorrow: this has been one of the most irritating depressing and stressful weeks of the year right now i wanna cry but all im doing is that stupid grin on my face. sorrow: still no internet
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

shadowhaz wrote:sorrow:Im starting to feel really sad all around. sorrow: this has been one of the most irritating depressing and stressful weeks of the year right now i wanna cry but all im doing is that stupid grin on my face. sorrow: still no internet
:(

*hugs*

So sorry it has been like that for you. If it helps you to feel better, let it out.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

thanks but im ok really *hugs* thank you for showing consern it makes me feel better *hugs* a joy that i have (i guess) is that in less than 4 hours (here anyways) its my birthday
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

shadowhaz wrote:thanks but im ok really *hugs* thank you for showing consern it makes me feel better *hugs* a joy that i have (i guess) is that in less than 4 hours (here anyways) its my birthday
Well, I'm glad to hear that. :) Hey, happy birthday, then! :D
PF chars

--Phoenix

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

SORROW: D< My music program went AWOL on me, and I lost ALL of my major projects ranging from my own version of the Doctor Who theme, to Digimon Remixes, straight through to all of my own original Material. EVERYTHINGS CORRUPT. Two years of work, out the window... Insert Blatant and many cuss words here.

Joy(I guess): with everything else gone... I have time to work on my ambient stuff... :/
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Joy: I got a raise at work!!

Sorrow: Sleet is sad, and not in a good mod... :(
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mareks wrote:SORROW: D< My music program went AWOL on me, and I lost ALL of my major projects ranging from my own version of the Doctor Who theme, to Digimon Remixes, straight through to all of my own original Material. EVERYTHINGS CORRUPT. Two years of work, out the window... Insert Blatant and many cuss words here.

Joy(I guess): with everything else gone... I have time to work on my ambient stuff... :/
Oh god, that must be hard. But don't give up! You can always start anew =3

Sorrow: I've just realized I'm not that close to my mum anymore. Talking to her on the phone just now, it almost feels like I'm talking to a stranger, though I can't really point out the reason why. I don't like this at all (T_T)

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Joy: My first Ambient song is done. You can find it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/438186

If you have an account at the site, vote and let me know how I did with the tune in the comment section. Would mean a lot and pick me up from my song losses.

Sorrow: Someone already voted my song down to 3.17/5.00

Joy: Someone just voted it back up to 5 :3
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Sorrow: My baby brother now reaches my shoulder...Since my school is being closed down next year, only my year (or grade) are allowed in...I'm the smallest in my year, that means...I'll be the smallest in the school... People say being small's a good thing but it makes me feel deppressed and ugly... UGH GROW TAYLOR.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Honestly I will have to agree that being smaller is not bad. ^^; Only problem I can think of is the difficulty in reaching the top shelf.
The Grey Wolverine

Joy: Its raining
Joy 2: I started writing again
Sorrow: my bike is in the shop
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Alex

Post by Alex »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:Sorrow: my bike is in the shop
That doesn't matter now. It's raining :P
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Maybe he likes to go biking in the rain?^^
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

No it's not. I get taunted for it, I can't even buy 12+ games or see a movie! Do you know how irratating it is? Also, it makes me look chubby, lately even my Mum's calling me fat. I hate it.

Sorrow: I've still not grown...
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I don't know, it can still be adorable. ^_^
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

Okay, I'll tell you a true story and maybe then you'll see why I hate it! It was my 14th birthday and me and my mates went to see a film, we bought in loads of food and were all ready to go in...When I was told I couldn't see it and I was asked to leave. My friends stayed in there with the food and the tickets I bought while I had to wait outside in the snow. This movie was for 12 and overs. See why I hate it? Being short isn't fun, it does NOT make me cute. I despise that part of myself, if I could I'd claw it out. Don't try and make me feel better by telling me it's okay, saying I look cute. Golum isn't cute and he's small. I hate it, it's so ugly and disgusting.

HAVE FUN READING THE WALL OF TEXT NORMAL SIZED PEOPLE

Sorta Joy: Drew someone from that Solatorobo game, it looks good for a drawing done by me!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I think Gollum is cute.[/kiddidng]
have valid ID on you at all times to prove your age.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

zeldakeeper wrote:Okay, I'll tell you a true story and maybe then you'll see why I hate it! It was my 14th birthday and me and my mates went to see a film, we bought in loads of food and were all ready to go in...When I was told I couldn't see it and I was asked to leave. My friends stayed in there with the food and the tickets I bought while I had to wait outside in the snow. This movie was for 12 and overs. See why I hate it? Being short isn't fun, it does NOT make me cute. I despise that part of myself, if I could I'd claw it out. Don't try and make me feel better by telling me it's okay, saying I look cute. Golum isn't cute and he's small. I hate it, it's so ugly and disgusting.

HAVE FUN READING THE WALL OF TEXT NORMAL SIZED PEOPLE

Sorta Joy: Drew someone from that Solatorobo game, it looks good for a drawing done by me!
...I guess you didn't have any ID you could show them.... :?

I've never heard of anyone asking someone to leave because a movie is TWELVE and over, though--I'm only aware of it being the case that if you're under SEVENTEEN you have to be accompanied by an adult and you'd be ID'd if you look like you might be younger than that....

I wish I knew what to tell you, but I don't. :( Other than I'm sorry this is a problem for you. (EDIT: Never mind, I don't have to! :D Thanks, Beagle!)
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Beagle

Post by Beagle »

zeldakeeper wrote:Okay, I'll tell you a true story and maybe then you'll see why I hate it! It was my 14th birthday and me and my mates went to see a film, we bought in loads of food and were all ready to go in...When I was told I couldn't see it and I was asked to leave. My friends stayed in there with the food and the tickets I bought while I had to wait outside in the snow. This movie was for 12 and overs. See why I hate it? Being short isn't fun, it does NOT make me cute. I despise that part of myself, if I could I'd claw it out. Don't try and make me feel better by telling me it's okay, saying I look cute. Golum isn't cute and he's small. I hate it, it's so ugly and disgusting.
You could have a youthful face; I don't think it's about being short. I know that I'm only a hair taller than you, but my glasses and the natural scowl on my face make me look older than I really am. And lemme tell ya, looking older is not always kicks and giggles when there are creepy people around. :U If England offers picture identification like they do here in the USA, you could get an ID card to shut up the guys at the movie theater.

You are not ugly nor disgusting. You are a beautiful young woman in your own way. From what I have seen you are fun to be around, you're intelligent, you're a lot stronger than you think, and you have the kind of natural beauty that very few people have. You don't let other people push you around, and you stay true to yourself; you don't let other people coerce you into being something you're not. Being a REAL person (and not some artifical girl with a fake tan, fake friends, and entirely fake life in general) and having REAL happiness, rather than superficial skin-deep beauty, is worth a whole lot more than having twelve extra centimeters to your height.

And if anyone picks on you about this, or makes you feel inferior in any way, it's because they're trying to fill some sort of void in their lives and they need to ridicule other people in order to feel better about themselves. That sounds really generic and cheesey, but you know it's true. If anyone, /anyone/, has to judge you and make you feel less than perfect, then you are automatically better than they are. Don't let shallow, judgemental idiots get to you.

And don't compare yourself to a pokemon. He's a little rock-like thing that's nothing more than lines and colors on a piece of paper. You, however, are a human being, and the only size that matters is the size of your heart.
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/35094245/aview/14.jpg

Joy: I might get a car tomorrow (or sometime this week)!
Sorrow: My best friend goes back to college tomorrow, and the other is busy with band camp. Now who am I going to spend the rest of my summer with? T_T
Sorrow: Still working on horrible AP reading.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

What Beagle said is true, zelda. Just embrace who you are and don't let these things get you. You have my support as well, though it might not help much.

Sorrow: I'm sick again, and I can't even go to class today. *sigh* My system's getting weaker...

Alex

Post by Alex »

Also, being short makes life easier in buses and cars. And you can curl up to sleep wherever you want :3
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Sorrow: My dad came bursting into my room at 7 AM, demanding that we go look at a car that I hated. Two hours of sleep after having an already erratic sleeping schedule for the past week. Woot. ._.

Joy: The car that we looked at, it turns out that I loved it.

Sorrow: Said car had a phoney paint job, illegal tires, and several other small things that made it just not worth it. Because pictures are just so accurate. -.-'

Joy: Then my dad found someone else selling the exact same type of car, for a LOT less money and in a LOT better condition.

Sorrow: Went to work, and riverdanced off. Yaaaaaay.

Joy: A friend of mine had actually decided to pop in and visit me today at work, so I at least had a ride home. (My parents were out of town at the time it happened.)

Joy: Then I found out that there are two restaraunts that are in desperate need of employees. I've already got one job interview (courtousy of my father) scheduled for Thursday and another one well under way very shortly.

JOY: I got my very first car today. ^__^ It's a white 2001 Nissan Sudan. We're finalizing/actually getting the car tomorrow, though.

Sorrow: APUSH summer reading makes me sleep. Horrible, horrible summer book.

Joy: I can sleep/pass out soon!
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

sounds like a very eventful day.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ManaWolf

Post by ManaWolf »

Joy: I have a new challenge on my hands. To read all the Housepets! Fanfics here.

Sorrow: This is gonna take a while.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Trust me, it will. Specially the ones by Valerio! His fan-fics are friggin' awesome.

Joy:
I have a camera, yay!

Sorrow:
I feel tired.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
The Grey Wolverine

Alex wrote:
The Grey Wolverine wrote:Sorrow: my bike is in the shop
That doesn't matter now. It's raining :P
True, but until I get it fixed, I need to get rides to work every morning
Sorrow: My brother keeps making fat jokes, really Jake, Im on MEDICATION! You are a stable and healthy human being but instead you need to make me feel bad about myself. He is the reason I need to wright, its to exercise my demons, let it out.
Sorrow: I realized how small my circle of friends is, I have Jonah, Pat, the Legate, Nick, and Chester. And all of us are rejects and outcasts. Im the king of the friggen reject bin people! This is probably why I am a furry, because people don't shun and ridicule me for being strange.
Last edited by The Grey Wolverine on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm really sorry you have to put up with all of that. :(

Sorrow: I wish I could know just what to say to everyone who posts a sorrow in here to help them to feel better, but I don't, not always. Sometimes I do, other times not.
PF chars

--Phoenix

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Huh, same here. Sometimes I wished I could give them a real tight hug instead. I know I would appreciate that....

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Joy: The song I asked people to review for me here last post, is doing really well! I even got some attention from some people asking me for my voice, and my music making skills for flash animations and games :3

Sorrow: I have not slept well for four nights now. Up till 5-6am, and still takes an hour to fall asleep afterwards. Maximum amount fo sleep is around 4-5hours.. not enough....