HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Aquablast »

Even though it was already late morning, Cookie and Milk were still asleep. Without Cookie realizing, Milk had somehow moved to Cookie's bed while she was still asleep. However, it almost seemed that the bed belonged to Milk, as she somehow managed to take most parts of the bed for herself and pushed Cookie to the edge of the bed. Instead of resting her head on the pillow, she was using Cookie's leg to rest her head. "M... Mmm... I will get fat... Mom..." Milk muttered in her sleep and changed her already terrible sleeping posture again.

Unfortunately, this time Milk placed her leg right on Cookie's face.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:After wolfing down the muffins, the roughed up looking dog casually walked out to the park, sipping at the very hot coffee he still had not finished. Another ‘very familiar’ dog was approaching him, but Blood didn’t even bother to say 'hello' as he passed by. Maybe he just wasn't in the mood, recognizing exactly who it was and not wanting any spontaneous, overly-friendly morning greeting. Seeing as how the other shepherd was obviously distracted by something on his mind, he hoped they would just wordlessly pass each other.

(Que Blood's horrific luck 8-) )

Rav perks up his ears as he hears another pet pacing through the parks grass, an seeing who it is, goes bounding over to blood with a wildly wagging tail..
Hey there Blood!
Rav comes screeching to the stop, when he notices just how muddy he is.
Geee what happened to you last nite?? were you out in the storm all nite?
Rav circles around blood.
Did you get hurt? an what happened with that crazy cat you left with?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie kept walking randomly around, not even knowing where he's going or how to get back. Finding that stupid hat is gonna be impossible. Just like finding his way back home..... After a few more minutes, Eddie decided to go to the park, since one of the pets yesterday claimed they saw the hat fly towards the park. But he didn't know where the park is....

Again, after a while of walking, and politely asking passengers for directions, Eddie found the park. Looking up in the trees, he couldn't see any straw hats at all. The ground was still full of leaves and branches. Eddie climbed a tree and looked around. At least Shanks wasn't with him, and he could enjoy the peace of sitting on a branch without having someone push him off of it. There were 2 dogs, both looking like GSDs, standing approx. 200 feet away from the tree Eddie was on. One of them looks oddly familiar...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Even though it was already late morning, Cookie and Milk were still asleep. Without Cookie realizing, Milk had somehow moved to Cookie's bed while she was still asleep. However, it almost seemed that the bed belonged to Milk, as she somehow managed to take most parts of the bed for herself and pushed Cookie to the edge of the bed. Instead of resting her head on the pillow, she was using Cookie's leg to rest her head. "M... Mmm... I will get fat... Mom..." Milk muttered in her sleep and changed her already terrible sleeping posture again.

Unfortunately, this time Milk placed her leg right on Cookie's face.
Cookie was a very sound sleeper, so she slept right through Milk moving to her bed, and pushing her to the edge. She slept, curled up a bit, one paw still clutching the pillow she was separated from.

As Cookie shifted a little, Milk's leg rested right on her face. The fur from he leg tickled Cookie's nose, which made her instinctively bat at it with her paw, stretching until she fell right off the bed, clutching Milk's leg in shock and dragging her down with her, "WHAH!?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav perks up his ears as he hears another pet pacing through the parks grass, an seeing who it is, goes bounding over to blood with a wildly wagging tail..
Hey there Blood!
Rav comes screeching to the stop, when he notices just how muddy he is.
Geee what happened to you last nite?? were you out in the storm all nite?
Rav circles around blood.
Did you get hurt? an what happened with that crazy cat you left with?
Blood stopped and sighed as Rav bounded over to him and suddenly started asking him a bunch of questions. He stared at Rav, and as usual he didn’t look very thrilled as he provided explanations.

“I was almost caught in that storm yesterday, but ended up at (that crazy cat) Sid’s house with another dog to escape it. Not that I enjoyed the stay or anything, but at least he wasn’t as hostile to us as he was to you. Though he was still pretty annoying...”

“I’m just peachy right now, despite having to sleep outside for the night...again. I’m starting to wonder where my friend is because he usually isn’t gone three days straight without telling me in advance or at the very least coming back to check on me.”
Blood finished as he took another sip of his coffee.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie was a very sound sleeper, so she slept right through Milk moving to her bed, and pushing her to the edge. She slept, curled up a bit, one paw still clutching the pillow she was separated from.

As Cookie shifted a little, Milk's leg rested right on her face. The fur from he leg tickled Cookie's nose, which made her instinctively bat at it with her paw, stretching until she fell right off the bed, clutching Milk's leg in shock and dragging her down with her, "WHAH!?"
"Mmff... Wha--" Pulled by Cookie, Milk was dragged down and fell right on top of her sister. "Ow ow ow... Is it morning already? Oh! Good morning, Cookie!" She said, still sitting on her cat sibling.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Mmff... Wha--" Pulled by Cookie, Milk was dragged down and fell right on top of her sister. "Ow ow ow... Is it morning already? Oh! Good morning, Cookie!" She said, still sitting on her cat sibling.
Cookie looked up at Milk with an unamused look on her face, "Morning, Milk." She said, growling a little.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I’m just peachy right now, despite having to sleep outside for the night...again. I’m starting to wonder where my friend is because he usually isn’t gone three days straight without telling me in advance or at the very least coming back to check on me.” Blood finished as he took another sip of his coffee.

Rav settles down an calmly walks along with blood now.
Hmmm i see.. but i told you about fort Venison, you know the big barn on the other side of the old orchard? it is where Venison has his home den at. you can stay there. there is like tons of room. running water, if you don't mind pumping the hand pump to get it.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie looked up at Milk with an unamused look on her face, "Morning, Milk." She said, growling a little.
Milk continued to sit there, looking away with an impish smile. "Hmm...? I wonder what time is it now? Maybe it is still early! Should we go back to sleep, little sister?" She grinned at Cookie.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ugh, looks like it will be a warm day" Dimitri thought out loud while closing the door "It's cooler inside, but I guess I have to get used to this place first" he shrugged and looked both ways of the street "Now, where was the park again? Meh, who cares, I'll look around. This new neighborhood is not that big anyways..." He said to himself and started to walk down the sidewalk.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav settles down an calmly walks along with blood now.
Hmmm i see.. but i told you about fort Venison, you know the big barn on the other side of the old orchard? it is where Venison has his home den at. you can stay there. there is like tons of room. running water, if you don't mind pumping the hand pump to get it.
“I’ll keep that in mind during the day, but at night I have to keep close to the trailer my friend drags around with us. Just to make sure no one tries stealing anything or tampering with it. Not surprisingly I’ve actually had to deal with that a few times before.” Blood tapped at his tags. “I’m actually a tempted to try picking the lock so I can at least clean myself up and have a real bed to sleep on.” He muttered something about how stupid he was for locking the keys inside a few days back.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “I’m actually a tempted to try picking the lock so I can at least clean myself up and have a real bed to sleep on.” He muttered something about how stupid he was for locking the keys inside a few days back.

Rav nods nods his head.
Well we will need to find Venison for that, he is pretty good at picking stuff open..
If you want to, you can come home with me an get cleaned up..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“I doubt it, I’m hardly ever that fortunate. Right now, getting cleaned up sounds good enough for me.” Blood sipped at his drink again and stuck his tongue out for a second. “They served this far hotter than they should have; I hope I’m not burning my tongue by drinking it.” By now Rav and Blood were walking directly under the tree a certain cat was sitting in as they strolled down the path.
Alex

Post by Alex »

While keeping an eye for the hat, Eddie overheard the conversation of the two dogs that were near. They were walking, getting nearer to the tree Eddie was on. It was a very interesting conversation. Something about getting clean. And now one of them stuck his tongue out! Are they going to kiss or something? Eddie leaned forwards, curious to see something like that. Unluckily for him, some leaves fell off, revealing his position in the tree. This was bad. Just hope they won't look up....
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:Eddie leaned forwards, curious to see something like that. Unluckily for him, some leaves fell off, revealing his position in the tree. This was bad. Just hope they won't look up....

Rav tilts his head off to the side, looking confused..
So was that, that you wanted to come home an get cleaned up.. or were you just going to use a nearby mud-puddle? you talk in circles as well as Venison.
Rav looks up as the leaves come raining down.
Lookie up there, someone has treed a cat!
An just keeps on walking along with blood.
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Obviously I meant I was ok with going to your place. If all I needed was a mud puddle you’d think I wouldn’t even be worrying, and I do not talk in circles, you’re just a bit dense. Anyways thanks for the offer, appreciated.” Blood stops for a second and looks up as Rav points out the cat in the tree above them.
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie quickly looked up as soon as one of the dogs noticed him. He didn't want it to look like he spied on them. However, Eddie recognized that the dog is actually Rav, whom he was with yesterday. He leaned forward on the other side now, as the dogs passed the branch he was under, to see if he's right. However, a misstep on the branch caused him to lose balance.
Ah I'm gonna....!
Without even being able to finish the sentence, Eddie fell on the other dog who was with Rav!
Argh crap... *Stands slowly up* At least something broke my fall...
Eddie turned around and saw what, or actually, who, broke his fall. He got on his knees, and shook the dog a bit. Hey, are you alright? Crap I'm so sorry.... It was an accident, I swear!
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood would have growled some annoyed remark about being spied on, if not for the cat coming crashing down on his head and shoulders, knocking him flat on his back, and very unfortunately making him spill his cup of still ‘very’ hot coffee all over his face. He was stunned for a second, but he’d shaken it off by the time Eddie was down trying to see if he was alright. Blood immediately jumped to his feet, shoving the cat out of the way doing so as he frantically pawed at his own face while yelping and shouting profanities. He finally stopped after finding a mud puddle about ten feet away to dive face first into to help stop the burning.

After using the cool, but filthy water to rinse the hot coffee off his face, Blood stood up and turned to the cat and Rav. The skin on the insides of his ears and on top of his muzzle where the fur was thinnest was bright red, probably from the combination of the hot coffee, anger, and embarrassment. The large dog calmly walked over to the two and stood directly over Eddie.
Eddie wrote:It was an accident, I swear!
Blood spoke with a growl and slightly bared teeth. “You’ve no idea how lucky you are it was just that, kitty.”
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

After walking around randomly by the streets of Richardson Valley, our 'hero' walked by the local cafe called 'The Wall' and took a look at it "Nah, just had coffee yesterday". So he kept walking. Seconds later he walked back to the cafe and opened the door to enter "Don't mind if I do" he said with a huge grin across his face.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: After using the cool, but filthy water to rinse the hot coffee off his face, Blood stood up and turned to the cat and Rav. The skin on the insides of his ears and on top of his muzzle where the fur was thinnest was bright red, probably from the combination of the hot coffee, anger, and embarrassment. The large dog calmly walked over to the two and stood directly over Eddie.
Eddie wrote:It was an accident, I swear!
Blood spoke with a growl and slightly bared teeth. “You’ve no idea how lucky you are it was just that, kitty.”

Rav squeeed, as the cat "attacked?" Blood, by dropping out of the tree on him....
An here i thought cats always landed on there feet.

Looking Blood over carefully..
we had better get you home, so you can see if your really hurt. then Mom can call you a vet if you need that..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie looked up at Blood. The color from his face drained, as he backed off slowly. I'm... I'm really sorry...
Good thing is the dog didn't want to attack him. Seems like the two will walk away. The weirdest thing, however, was that Rav didn't show any sign that he recognized him. Like Eddie was a total strangers. Does Rav really have such a short memory?

Anyway, the straw hat wasn't here. It probably can't be found anywhere, with the horribly strong wind yesterday. The chances that it didn't fly far, far away were fairly small. However, he decided to continue his search. He quickly left the park, not wanting to be close to that dog anymore, and started walking again, very slowly, inspecting every tree and corner. The street he was on looked familiar - it's the same he was on yesterday while going towards the Wall. Soon enough, he was passing by the Wall, very slowly, looking left and right, hoping that the hat will be there.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood just glared as the cat walked off from the incident, and he felt the top of his muzzle again. The remaining sensation to him was vaguely similar to what the aftermath of getting pepper sprayed felt like; at least he didn’t get any hot coffee in his eyes.
Keeshah wrote: Looking Blood over carefully..
we had better get you home, so you can see if your really hurt. then Mom can call you a vet if you need that..
“Yeah, let’s just go before something worse happens to me.” Blood trudged off ahead of Rav and out of the park, seeing that his little fit of shouting had caught the attention of a few workers in the vicinity who were moving out dead, fallen tree branches. He already knew where the barn that Rav had shown him before was, and guessed that the house closest to it was where he lived. The tired and filthy looking shepherd leaned his back against the wall near the door as he waited for Rav to show him in.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Yeah, let’s just go before something worse happens to me.” Blood trudged off ahead of Rav and out of the park, The tired and filthy looking shepherd leaned his back against the wall near the door as he waited for Rav to show him in.

Here we are, home sweet home!..
Rav leads the way into the house, an down the hall to the big bathroom. with the soaking tub, petsafe shower, an the pet whole-body dryer tube.. all in the fancy bathroom.
We have all the latest an greatest pet cleaning an grooming thingies..
Rav goes out an sits down into the hallway floor.
I assume it's a coyote thing, that you want to bath very much alone..
i'll be out here if'n you need anything.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav leads the way into the house, an down the hall to the big bathroom. with the soaking tub, petsafe shower, an the pet whole-body dryer tube.. all in the fancy bathroom.
We have all the latest an greatest pet cleaning an grooming thingies..
As Blood followed Rav inside, he quickly looked around. The bathroom look partially like a pet salon with all the cleaning appliances they had. He guessed that either Rav had an owner critical about appearance, or just was extremely indulgent for her pet.
Keeshah wrote:
Rav goes out an sits down into the hallway floor.
I assume it's a coyote thing, that you want to bath very much alone..
i'll be out here if'n you need anything.
Blood cringed a bit about the coyote remark, but that wasn’t what made him so suddenly respond. “Wait a second!” He looked around outside the room again. “Is your owner even home? If so, I suggest you let him...her...or whatever, know that I’m here. I don’t need someone flipping out over the wild looking guest dog.”

“…and just for the record, spare for the stupid fur color; I am not a coyote, nor do I act like one.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood cringed a bit about the coyote remark, but that wasn’t what made him so suddenly respond. “Wait a second!” He looked around outside the room again. “Is your owner even home? If so, I suggest you let him...her...or whatever, know that I’m here. I don’t need someone flipping out over the wild looking guest dog.”

“…and just for the record, spare for the stupid fur color; I am not a coyote, nor do I act like one.

Rav shrugs.
She is around here somewhere, it's Saturday, so she will not be running off to the city to her job. Besides she has to watch over the people who are fixing the roof right?

Rav tilts his head off to the side..
I've never met a coyote before, so have no clue how they were act.
But i still think it's really cool to be part wild dog!

Rav then turn an trots off down the hallway..
HEY MOM!.. there is a new dog who is going to be in the bathroom, getting cleaned up from a coffee spill..
He yelps down the hallway... his tail aswishing side to side.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood narrowed his eyes at Rav and then walked in and shut the door behind him. Rav’s thought on how cool it was that he’s part wild dog didn’t irk him any less hearing it a second time. He blew it off as he concentrated instead on getting himself clean. He tossed his collar on the counter for the moment and hopped into the shower to rinse off a fair amount of filth that’d gotten mixed into his coat with the past few days.

Much to his irritation, Blood came to notice while scrubbing himself down just how much the weather had been affecting him lately. He ended up rubbing out tuffs of fur here and there that were thinning out from his winter coat. If he didn’t take the time to get brushed down, it usually led to him getting copious amounts of shed fur everywhere, something his owner had already chewed him out over once before. Aside from that, it was pretty much routine since long before he even had an owner to trim down the thicker guard hairs in his hackles to make him look just slightly less coyote-ish. Unfortunately, doing any of that required someone else helping him.

Blood shook off and stepped out of the stall, grabbing a towel off a nearby rack and quickly drying himself, then chucking the hair covered towel into a hamper in the corner. He just rinsed his collar under the sink to get it clean, then rummaged around a bit before finally opening the door with his collar, a curry comb, and a metal dog brush in one paw. By the looks of it, the mild burn on his face wasn’t gone yet completely, either that or he was just severely annoyed with what he was about to ask.

“Rav, I probably shouldn’t even be asking this, but I need help brushing out my coat.” He asked, sounding obviously a bit miffed as he tossed the curry comb at Rav.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Rav, I probably shouldn’t even be asking this, but I need help brushing out my coat.” He asked, sounding obviously a bit miffed as he tossed the curry comb at Rav.

Rav henhouse his head off to the side.
Why shouldn't you be asking for help in brushing out your pelt?? we can't flex to reach every spot, an it feels so good an relaxing to get groomed as well.
He fumbles with the curry comb that is tossed at him. finally getting down to brushing out Bloods pelt.
He combs in a circle pattern, fluffing up Bloods pelt. while at the same time, digging out the loose fur from his undercoat. sending a cascade of fur flying to the floor, soon there are piles of shed fur collecting at the dogs paws.
I haven't had this much fun grooming someone since my showdog days..
i don't understand why everyone doesn't want to be groomed like this.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri explored a couple more streets of the neighborhood and finally decided to go to the park. Minutes later, he arrived to his destination and sat down on a bench, next to a tree. "Aaahh... that was a good walk" he sighed and relaxed with his coffee in hand, paw, phawnd... whatever.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“There’s a reason I generally don’t ask anyone, spare for my ‘owner’, for help.” Blood stood in the center of the bathroom as Rav helped brushing out his back. It did feel nice getting all that dead fur combed out. But even so, he was still tense thinking about just how he looks without his thicker winter coat. If he had all of it completely brushed out, it showed off two more details.

For one, it made the much tougher guard hairs on his back stand out more, adding to his coyote appearance. Moreover, without the extra fur, it was very obvious in some spots that Blood’s life on the streets had left its marks on him. He had quite a few nasty scars hiding under that thick double coat.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: For one, it made the much tougher guard hairs on his back stand out more, adding to his coyote appearance. Moreover, without the extra fur, it was very obvious in some spots that Blood’s life on the streets had left its marks on him. He had quite a few nasty scars hiding under that thick double coat.

Is it that you don't trust anyone but your owner getting this up close an personal with you?
Rav combs an brushes at spots of fur that just wont lay right.
Looks like you had some interesting times before.
parting the fur on his pelt to see the skin underneath.
you have some pretty nasty scars on you. have you been in a battle?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“More or less. Let’s just say it’s a miracle both my ears are still intact and attached to my head.” Blood grimly stated. He turned and held out the sharp metal brush in trade for the curry comb Rav was using. “Normally I’d use a serrated knife to have my guard hairs combed out. Works real well to keep them from sticking out like on some wild dog. But seeing as how I can’t get to the one I normally use, see what you can do with this.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“More or less. Let’s just say it’s a miracle both my ears are still intact and attached to my head.” Blood grimly stated. He turned and held out the sharp metal brush in trade for the curry comb Rav was using. “Normally I’d use a serrated knife to have my guard hairs combed out. Works real well to keep them from sticking out like on some wild dog. But seeing as how I can’t get to the one I normally use, see what you can do with this.”

Well i haven't come across any bullet holes yet. The de-sheding tool? this should do the job really well..
Rav exclaims as he starts combing down along Blood pelt, the razor-blade within the metal comb, shearing off the guard hairs. giving blood a slick, groomed look.
Rav hums a tune as he works on making the other dog look his best, his tail wagging happily.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

While Rav worked at getting rid of the tough fur on his back, Blood used the other comb to brush out the places on him he could already reach. Despite Rav not noticing, he actually did have a few long since healed bullet wounds on him. One was by far more serious than they rest, but fortunately even after shedding his winter coat, it was still difficult to see. But the same couldn’t be said for others. After being fully groomed, It not only gave his body a more defined appearance but made apparent what appeared as several large gash scars around his torso, another long running scar across his right chest flank, a visible nick on the left side of his face, and the remains of several old bite marks on his limbs and neck where the fur had long since healed and now grew out in odd directions.

Once Blood was finally done, he walked over to the counter and looked over himself one last time in a wall mirror. “Thanks again for the help Rav. It's been longer than I can remember since I had someone help me with brushing down without giving me some smart-alecky crap about the coyote fur or scars.” He felt much better now that all that itchy dead fur and muck was off. Though, the now obvious marks on him would probably garner attention he could do without later on. The shepherd clipped his collar back on and turned to see the heaping pile of brushed fur on the floor where he was standing. “We should get this swept up...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Thanks again for the help Rav. It's been longer than I can remember since I had someone help me with brushing down without giving me some smart-alecky crap about the coyote fur or scars.”

Well, it's not show-ring ready. that would take many shampooing an conditioner treatments an a good clipping. So don't be a stranger, come by to get groomed as often as you like. seems to me to could use having a close friend as well.. even if you do think i'm crazy!

Rav flattens down his ears an whines...
Do we have to sweep it up? It's such a big, an noisy, an stinky machine.....an it's scary.. an a evil-like thing...
He shivers an trembles..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Well, it's not show-ring ready. that would take many shampooing an conditioner treatments an a good clipping. So don't be a stranger, come by to get groomed as often as you like. seems to me to could use having a close friend as well.. even if you do think i'm crazy!
"Not to mention the removal of all my recessive coyote genes. I don't think you’re crazy, just goofy and annoying. I'd much rather you'd be that as opposed to being territorial and antagonizing, very much like some of the 'friends' I know back home..."
Keeshah wrote:Rav flattens down his ears an whines...
Do we have to sweep it up? It's such a big, an noisy, an stinky machine.....an it's scary.. an a evil-like thing...
He shivers an trembles..
"Obviously he's never been chased by lunatic human in a pickup truck..." Blood though at noticing Rav's description of a vacuum cleaner. He rummaged around the bathroom until he finally found a dust pan and a broom, then got to work at sweeping up the mess and dumping it into a garbage bin in the corner. "See? Done. Easy." He put the broom and pan back. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say my friend still isn't back, with that in mind I've got nothing better to do." Blood walked out of the bathroom. "Why don’t you introduce me to your...err.. 'mom'. I'm actually curious to see the person who's in charge of a goofball like you."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Not to mention the removal of all my recessive coyote genes. I don't think you’re crazy, just goofy and annoying. I'd much rather you'd be that as opposed to being territorial and antagonizing, very much like some of the 'friends' I know back home..."
Well i would be territorial, if i was allowed to have territory to protect..
Rav says, drooping his ears an tail down quite a bit.
It's the way they want an re-trained me to be... I think.. not so sure anymore. friendly, harmless, happy-go-lucky, lets chase a ball type pet now..
He says with a sigh.. Then perks up alert an happy again, as he watches Blood rooting around in closets.
Whats you looking for? buried gold??
D-Singer wrote: "See? Done. Easy." He put the broom and pan back. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say my friend still isn't back, with that in mind I've got nothing better to do." Blood walked out of the bathroom. "Why don’t you introduce me to your...err.. 'mom'. I'm actually curious to see the person who's in charge of a goofball like you."

Rav looks relieved that the manual cleaning method of the floor was used, instead of the evil howling beast of hell machine of floor cleaning..
What has happened to your own..errr umm handler? how long has he been missing??
Rav went an found where his Mom was..
Hi Mom!! this is the new dog i tolds you about, he is another Shepherd like me. his name is Blood..
It's a pleasure to meet you, an you have a most interesting name.
Sara smiles, offering her hand.
I trust Rav has been treating you well?

*** Meanwhile back at the tree, a duck plucks the straw hat from the tree an flys off with it twords the pond in the park.. ***
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:What has happened to your own..errr umm handler? how long has he been missing??
Rav went an found where his Mom was..
"About three days. Though can't imagine why."
Keeshah wrote:Hi Mom!! this is the new dog i tolds you about, he is another Shepherd like me. his name is Blood..
It's a pleasure to meet you, an you have a most interesting name.
Sara smiles, offering her hand.
I trust Rav has been treating you well?
Blood glanced over Sara before shaking her hand. "Thanks, my parents though thought it was fitting. Rav's been a big help to me so far. Since I first saw him actually."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

While looking around, Dimitri noticed many leaves falling from the tree and saw a duck with a straw hat flying away "Oooohhh... that looks like a nice hat!" he exclaimed and followed the duck to the pond. Oh, cool! This park has a pond! He thought as he saw the pond, "Say, where is that duck?" he said quietly while looking around. Seconds later, he spotted the duck "Hey, duck! HEY!" he called the duck with a hand up.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "About three days. Though can't imagine why."
shouldn't we be sending out a search party to sniff him out about now??
D-Singer wrote:Blood glanced over Sara before shaking her hand. "Thanks, my parents though thought it was fitting. Rav's been a big help to me so far. Since I first saw him actually."
That's great news to hear. both that he is being helpful while keeping himself out of trouble for a change.
Awww MOM!.. I haven't been misbehaving at all.
Rav whineingly complains.
Shhh Rav. Is there anything else that we can help you with at the moment?

*** Meanwhile back at the bat cave, errr duck pond ***

The duck wedgies the hat up into some reeds upside down, an settles down into it..
looking up at all the barking from the shore, waggling a feathery fist..
Just what the QUACK are you making such a racket about??
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

The husky grinned and started with that "American" accent "I just want to make a trade for that hat, mate!"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!