HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood looks back at Sara with a hint of weariness in his expression. “...He’s been gone for about three days...It’s probably nothing serious, and I really would not want to involve the police over just some minor inconvenience. Rav already offered me a place to sleep in that bark out back, but I can’t stay here over night, though I do appreciate the offer.” He notes what Sara said again, remembering that even Rav admitted to watching too much TV. “Yeah...I noticed.”
I take it that him being gone for three days is nothing unusual for you?
Well your welcome to stay here, or out in the barn as you wish.
If you run into Venison out in the barn, ask him to come see me.

Rav munches into one of the hot treats.. Ooow ooow oow!
Therrrrre rrrready n' Hotttt!
blowing steam from his muzzle...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Keeshah wrote:That sounds like really tasty popcorn, something you made up?
The duck looks down counting 1, 2, 3, 1000..
wasn't there more of you a minute ago...
The duck nearly falls off the branch, as he wiggles a feathery hand at Eddie..
Hey I see you trying to sneak across the pond! you realize that is water your in cat?
Eddie looked at the duck. He had no idea what the duck was talking about. Are you an idiot? I didn't even try to sneak across the pond. You're on a freaking tree! Sneaking wouldn't help anyone. Now give me the HAT!!!
He was getting really impatient, and the fear of the duck just flying away with the hat was now greater than before. Eddie looked towards Milk, with the "please help me" look.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“It’s not normal for him to be gone more than a day without at least dropping by or telling me in advance. But, just knowing him I don’t think it’s anything worth worrying about...at least I hope not.” Blood’s ears curved down a bit at the mention of Venison, whom he hadn’t seen since watching him bolt off after that little red bird he met the other day. ‘Flipshock’ was still just a dumb little story he knew about, but how Rav described Venison had sure made it a lot more interesting. Still, something in him doubted they’d be seeing that dog again anytime soon. “Sure, I’ll keep an eye out for him. Uh, is there any particular reason you need to see him?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“It’s not normal for him to be gone more than a day without at least dropping by or telling me in advance. But, just knowing him I don’t think it’s anything worth worrying about...at least I hope not.”
Sara runs her chin.
Seems to me, that should be cause enough to want to send a search party out after him. You have any idea when he was last seen, or where he might be?
D-Singer wrote:“Sure, I’ll keep an eye out for him. Uh, is there any particular reason you need to see him?”
I just like to know what my other dog is up too? I am technically his owner after all, altho we both don't normally admit to that. ( she says with a wink ) at-least until the courts award him ownership of himself, an he is free to do as he wishes.

*** meanwhile at the great hall of justice ***

The duck quacks..
You are too.. you all are just trying to trick me, an steeeeee QUack!!

The duck, not being a tree bird, falls off the branch to plop onto the next.
Doubling over to flip onto the next branch down.
Which snaps sending him crashing down into the next one.
Flopping backwards through the next two.
to crash into the next..
Finally thudding into the ground, amid a shower of leaves an feathers!!!
you can imagine stars circling about his head...as the duck lays there..
the hat still WAAAAY up in the top of the tree.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Wow..." Milk exclaimed when she saw the duck falling down the tree. "I hope he didn't hit his head! Guess I'll get the hat while we can... Wait here, Eddie! Can you check on the duck, Dimitri?" She asked the other two boys, before swimming across the pond quickly. When arrived at the pond, she looked at the duck briefly. "Don't worry, Mr. duck! I'll send the popcorn to your hospital later!" She said in a poor attempt to comfort the duck, before climbing up the tree swiftly... (Agi:9)
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ugh, Moy Bog*." Dimitri looked at the Duck, facepalming. "Sounds like a plan!" He replied to milk and ran and jumped between rocks, carefully (Agi:6) on the pond to aid the Duck. "That was one big, bumpy fall you got there, Utka**! Heheh..." Dimitri said to the duck while inspecting his head.

* My God.
** Duck.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

The duck lays in a Heep on the ground, watching the shooting stars fly around his head.
Wot! the QUACK! happened???
The Duck looks up at the tree, an sees a dog trying to climb up it..
No! No.. my my precious!.. my sweet precious nest!!
the duck jumps up, an flies like woodstock in a long arc which ends in a tumbling watery splash into the pond.
Owww owww my ving donts vork gurrrgle
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was stunned by what happened in a few seconds. The stupid duck was now in the river, with a broken wing, apparently. He knew that it's a bad situation, but he felt some kind of satisfaction seeing the bird, who tried to keep Shanks' hat, in pain. A small smile appeared on his face.
Wow, that is horrible. Are you alright, duck?! - he shouted at the water.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Sara runs her chin.
Seems to me, that should be cause enough to want to send a search party out after him. You have any idea when he was last seen, or where he might be?
“I don’t have any idea where he could be. It’s been a norm for us to go out on trips in and out of the state ever since I was picked up by him. He’s a subcontractor that fixes machinery. I don’t exactly know what that entails but it takes us both all over the place and he rarely tells me much about where he goes. I’ve never questioned it either since it never really mattered to me. I just watch over the stuff he leaves me with and try to enjoy wherever we might be.”Blood reaches up and rubs at the back of his neck and collar, stretching a little. “Three days is nothing to me, if a week passes and I haven’t seen or heard from him, it’ll be my problem to get help.” Blood leans his head to one side and closes his eyes for a moment as he vigorously scratches at spot on his neck.
Keeshah wrote:
I just like to know what my other dog is up too? I am technically his owner after all, altho we both don't normally admit to that. ( she says with a wink ) at-least until the courts award him ownership of himself, an he is free to do as he wishes.
“Your dog...?” He stops scratching. “Really?” Blood thought about if Sara knew just as much as Rav about Venison, and still willingly helped and adopted him. “Is it even possible for a dog to own himself, and if it is, why would he bother? What could ‘legally’ owning yourself possibly get you in the long run that you’d need?”
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh my, it seems like our patient took quite a fall..." Milk said in mild surprise as she jumped down from the lowest branch with Shanks' hat in her arm. "We really should get him to a vet as soon as possible. Sorry to trouble you again, but can you carry him, Dimitri?" She asked the other dog again, before swimming across the pond a second time to where Eddie was standing. "Brr... I need a warm bath after this... Here, Eddie!" She handed the cat Shanks' straw hat. "Though I am going to get the duck to a vet or something. You will have to give the hat back to Shanks by yourself. Tell him to stop worrying so much next time, okay?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri nodded "Ok, no problem!" The husky got a hold of the duck and crossed, carefully, the lake, jumping to rock to another. "K', now where should we take this duck?" he said, once he reached land and met with the others "I hope you say to a nice, warm oven!" he joked.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Your dog...?” He stops scratching. “Really?” Blood thought about if Sara knew just as much as Rav about Venison, and still willingly helped and adopted him. “Is it even possible for a dog to own himself, and if it is, why would he bother? What could ‘legally’ owning yourself possibly get you in the long run that you’d need?”

Yes it is possible for a pet to do, but it is also very hard an long process as well.. You have to prove that you are smart enough to survive on your own, prove that you can hold a job in which to support yourself on your own, An that you understand the laws regarding pets.
Sara takes the tray of snaxs away from Rav, an gives the tray to Blood.
Hey! i was munching on those..!
Yes i know, Miss Manors says you feed your guests first, Rav.
Ohhh Mann!!
Go make more, infact Why don't you work on setting out a whole meal for the two of you. From the sound of his story, it doesn't seem likely that he has had a good full meal in a few days, an Shirley opening a few can is not too clever for you?
NO... it not, an why are you calling me Shirley?
Rav stalks off to start digging for stuff to make a big meal out of...
Sara turns back to Blood.
I'm sorry, he would have eaten everyone of them, an he is getting a bit to round in the tummy anyway.

Where were we?
Ah why a pet would want to own themselves?
Basic freedom. freedom to do what you want when you want. freedom to be totally self sufficient. not dependent on or having to report to no one.

If a pet owned themselves, could they also Own other pets then??
Rav chimes in..
in theory, they might be able too.
But that would be a whole new can of legal worms to open.

*** meanwhile ***
Russiarules1 wrote:K', now where should we take this duck?" he said, once he reached land and met with the others "I hope you say to a nice, warm oven!"

The Duck freaks out!! @.@ flapping an battering the husky with his wings..
Murder! assassin! Cannibal! IIIIEeeeeee

The duck splashes into the water, paddling off across the pond like a little motorboat directly to a flock of ducks bobbing there..
Help!@ Help!@ Nest Robbers!! Cannibals!! they took my precious! they want to cook my goose!! Nest Robbers!! Cannibals!!
Lots of angry QUACKING ensues, an the ducks take off from the water in all directions, forming up into battle lines in the air, an start peeling off one by one, like WW2 fighters to come dive bombing the nest robbing party!
Dropping sticks an stones.. acorns an pine-cones.. insults an Ewww guano! as they bombing run after sweeping bombing run to chase away the nest robbers...
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie took the hat from Milk, with a warm smile. He was happy that they found it, and that Shanks won't do any harm to himself anymore. But just when he intended to say "thanks", an attack from above started! Eddie covered his hand with one paw, and kept the hat on his belly with the other one, when he started running for his life. Acorns and stones were hitting him all over the body, but eventually, after, what seemed hours of running, he escaped the park and soon ran into The Wall, closing the door behind him.
Lock the doors! Call the police! There are ANGRY BIRDS out there!
The random pets and humans in there looked at him with a weird, surprised look, not knowing what's going on. It was embarrassing, and Eddie wanted to escape their eyes, but was too afraid to go out. He just stood there, not knowing what to do....
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

...Within the premises of The Wall, there stood Carlito beside an agglomeration of people -- their gaze trained on the individual pet that had suddenly barged in. Carlito represented a glance indifferent than that of the general crowd, and retorted in a manner likewise to those that needn't worry themselves over such trifling matter.
However, something from within him caused him to rebel from his anticipated intentions ; curiosity unexpectedly got the better of him, so he took a step forth from the group he resides, and spoke.

"...A-Angry birds?..." He said with a blank expression, drawing many thoughts from Eddie's announcement. "O-outside?..."
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri saw the incoming attack of the angry ducks "HOLY (manure)!!!". Dimitri grabbed Milk by her hand and ran away from the pond "Crap, crap crap, crap!" he repeated while getting hit by stick, rocks and other things, but he covered Milk with his bag. Seconds later, they reached Dimitri's home and rapidly went inside and locked the door "I'm so sorry, Milk! I did not know this would happen, please forgive me!" he begged while panting.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:Lock the doors! Call the police! There are ANGRY BIRDS out there!
The random pets and humans in there looked at him with a weird, surprised look, not knowing what's going on. It was embarrassing, and Eddie wanted to escape their eyes, but was too afraid to go out. He just stood there, not knowing what to do....

The counter person in the Wall looks up from the paper he was reading..
CatDude! chill-out man.. Your parents shouldn't like you play video games like that, if your going to have freak-outs like that because of it..
An goes back to reading the paper.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie looked at the man behind the counter with an angry look. I'm not! It's the tru... - but before he was able to finish his sentence, a very weird cat appeared in front of him, with scary eyes. He backed away, but still didn't want to open the doors and go out.
Uhm... yes! They started attacking me and two more pets! Crap... I didn't even check if they escaped....

((Rhyzer, I know you changed the font color once, but I recommend doing it again. This one is hard to read, too. And we usually write only the speech of our characters in the specific font, the rest is normal. But other than that, your post is good. I hope you stick around :)))
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri saw the incoming attack of the angry ducks "HOLY (manure)!!!". Dimitri grabbed Milk by her hand and ran away from the pond "Crap, crap crap, crap!" he repeated while getting hit by stick, rocks and other things, but he covered Milk with his bag. Seconds later, they reached Dimitri's home and rapidly went inside and locked the door "I'm so sorry, Milk! I did not know this would happen, please forgive me!" he begged while panting.
And before Milk could to say anything, she was dragged all the way to Dimitri's place. "Oh, that was chivalrous of you! And don't worry, I was about to make the same joke anyway." Milk said and panted. Though now looking at herself, Milk was wet, dirty, and definitely not completely white. "By the way, where's that duck?" She asked.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito's penetrating gaze locked into Eddie's figure, but was at a loss for words only for a mere moment. Ordinarily, he would disregard the cat and go about his own business. But, just as he recalled his owner's piece of advice prior to settling in his new neighborhood, he looked as though he was about to say something to Eddie, but couldn't come up with the right words off the top of his head.

"Um," he suggested with a coy smile, "want to go see if they're okay? I'll come with you."

<< Gotcha! And don't worry, I intend on staying here with you guys~ ^_^>>
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri saw the incoming attack of the angry ducks "HOLY (manure)!!!". Dimitri grabbed Milk by her hand and ran away from the pond "Crap, crap crap, crap!" he repeated while getting hit by stick, rocks and other things, but he covered Milk with his bag. Seconds later, they reached Dimitri's home and rapidly went inside and locked the door "I'm so sorry, Milk! I did not know this would happen, please forgive me!" he begged while panting.
And before Milk could to say anything, she was dragged all the way to Dimitri's place. "Oh, that was chivalrous of you! And don't worry, I was about to make the same joke anyway." Milk said and panted. Though now looking at herself, Milk was wet, dirty, and definitely not completely white. "By the way, where's that duck?" She asked.
"I hope it's away from here!" he said, still panting. "Oh uh, thank you. Now we have to lay low for a while and wait for those birds to get away from here. I guess I'll get some towels" he started to search on the boxes around the place. They haven't finished unpacking.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: Yes it is possible for a pet to do, but it is also very hard an long process as well.. You have to prove that you are smart enough to survive on your own, prove that you can hold a job in which to support yourself on your own, An that you understand the laws regarding pets.
Sara takes the tray of snaxs away from Rav, an gives the tray to Blood.
Hey! i was munching on those..!
Yes i know, Miss Manors says you feed your guests first, Rav.
Ohhh Mann!!
Go make more, infact Why don't you work on setting out a whole meal for the two of you. From the sound of his story, it doesn't seem likely that he has had a good full meal in a few days, an Shirley opening a few can is not too clever for you?
NO... it not, an why are you calling me Shirley?
Rav stalks off to start digging for stuff to make a big meal out of...
Sara turns back to Blood.
I'm sorry, he would have eaten everyone of them, an he is getting a bit to round in the tummy anyway.

Where were we?
Ah why a pet would want to own themselves?
Basic freedom. freedom to do what you want when you want. freedom to be totally self sufficient. not dependent on or having to report to no one.

If a pet owned themselves, could they also Own other pets then??
Rav chimes in..
in theory, they might be able too.
But that would be a whole new can of legal worms to open.
Blood took the tray, which now was missing at least half of what was originally on it, not that he cared that much despite being hungry. It was offered food after all. While Sara spoke to Rav, he took one of the treats and chewed it up, it tasted even better than it smelled. He picked up another and took a bite out of it as Sara turned back to him and continued explaining. Once she was done, he finished another treat and responded.

“That all sounds like far more trouble than it’s worth. If you ask me that sounds like nothing less than a pet wanting to be treated like a human, and from what I’ve heard, you humans are bound by rules for just about everything. Whatever pet wants to go through all that probably should stop wasting his effort and just live off the road. Either that or find a decent owner in a place that doesn’t treat pets like they’re all mindless, rabid, predators.”

Blood munches another treat and licks his chops. “Living completely free of human rules isn’t something easy to do, in fact it can be outright miserable, I know because I did it for most of my life. Then by miracle of chance I meet the person who’s now my owner and best friend. I had to endure a few humilities to be where I am now as his pet, but it’s all been worth it to me. I’m not in trapped in a cage of stupid rules like some pets, and I get all I need just for staying with him. Sounds like a better deal that whatever Venison’s aiming for...don't you think?” Blood asked looking at both Sara and Rav.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"I hope it's away from here!" he said, still panting. "Oh uh, thank you. Now we have to lay low for a while and wait for those birds to get away from here. I guess I'll get some towels" he started to search on the boxes around the place. They haven't finished unpacking.
"Huh..." Milk simply said. "Well, I guess I can use a towel. Do you have any hair dryers too?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was unsure of what to do. This cat he never saw offered him to go and check on Milk and Dimitri. As much as he wanted to go, he doesn't know where they are now, since they surely wouldn't stay in the park. And he also wanted to return the hat as soon as possible.
Uhm... I don't know where they are now... they probably ran away somewhere. And... I have to give this hat to my brother. It's really important to him... Crap, I really don't know what to do....
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“That all sounds like far more trouble than it’s worth. If you ask me that sounds like nothing less than a pet wanting to be treated like a human. Whatever pet wants to go through all that probably should stop wasting his effort and just live off the road. Either that or find a decent owner in a place that doesn’t treat pets like they’re all mindless, rabid, predators.”
I’m not in trapped in a cage of stupid rules like some pets, and I get all I need just for staying with him. Sounds like a better deal that whatever Venison’s aiming for...don't you think?”
Blood asked looking at both Sara and Rav.

The Can opener goes WURRRrRRRrRRrrr as Rav opens can after can of dog pet food, an pours then into a pan, an soon has it simmering on the stove top.. he pops open a can of dough balls that he bakes into biscuits. The scent of simmering Lamb floats heavily in the air, making Rav's muzzle water.
Well, Venison has been a stray before, and he does think he IS a human already.. He even goes as far as wearing human clothes all the time, an never lets you see him out of them, just like real humans do.

It's a bit more than that Rav.
He has had some bad experiences with his owners in the past, an now is suspicious an untrusting of humans.
I would guess that he would want to be on his own, instead of living in a cage, no matter how gilded it was.
Or perhaps better said, It is better to rule in hell, than serve in heaven, for him.

An there are some advantages to owning yourself, than there are to being a stray.
He can get medical help for himself, buy food an shelter.

Rav puts the baked biscuits in bowls, an pours the simmering lamb stew over then..
an sprinkles some herbs over the steaming bowls.
Din Din is ready!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"I don't think we have a hair dryer... AHA! Found the towels!" Dimitri got 2 towels and handed one to Milk. "Oh, and sorry for the disaster, we just moved in, heh." Dimitri pointed and dried himself up.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie was unsure of what to do. This cat he never saw offered him to go and check on Milk and Dimitri. As much as he wanted to go, he doesn't know where they are now, since they surely wouldn't stay in the park. And he also wanted to return the hat as soon as possible.
Uhm... I don't know where they are now... they probably ran away somewhere. And... I have to give this hat to my brother. It's really important to him... Crap, I really don't know what to do....
Nodding in comprehension, Carlito's paw elevated to his collar where the cloth was tucked in underneath, making it resemble that of a cravat -- which in actuality, it was one.
...I'm not sure if I'm going to get anywhere with him at this rate.
Carlito defiantly approached the exit where Eddie stood with the intent of leaving The Wall ; He no longer had any business to tend to at the moment, and even though he did, he was eager to delay the insignificant errand.
However, he did heed Eddie's warning concerning the birds. With this in mind, he slightly opened the door to take a peek outside and determine whether it was safe or not to go outside.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Well, Venison has been a stray before, and he does think he IS a human already.. He even goes as far as wearing human clothes all the time, an never lets you see him out of them, just like real humans do.
It's a bit more than that Rav.
He has had some bad experiences with his owners in the past, an now is suspicious an untrusting of humans.
I would guess that he would want to be on his own, instead of living in a cage, no matter how gilded it was.
Or perhaps better said, It is better to rule in hell, than serve in heaven, for him.

An there are some advantages to owning yourself, than there are to being a stray.
He can get medical help for himself, buy food an shelter.

Rav puts the baked biscuits in bowls, an pours the simmering lamb stew over then..
an sprinkles some herbs over the steaming bowls.
Din Din is ready!
“I wouldn’t call those better advantages if you can get them just as, if not more easily as a pet. I don’t know how well you treat Rav, but just by first impressions you don’t seem like the type to make home a ‘gilded cage’.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I wouldn’t call those better advantages if you can get them just as, if not more easily as a pet. I don’t know how well you treat Rav, but just by first impressions you don’t seem like the type to make home a ‘gilded cage’.”

Sara shakes her head.
Um no. I have to keep a close eye, an a very short leash on him..
But then he also does his best, when kept in a structured environment.

Rav rolls his eyes..
OH Mom, i'm don't need that anymore. i'm not all that bad anymore.. trust me..

Sara narrows her eyes at Rav.
Yea, right, not going to happen. An don't roll your eyes at me, or i'll tan your hide with the newspaper!

Rav cringes, an tucks his tail up between his legs..
NO! not the p-p-paper whiiiinnee
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uff, correction...” He muttered and walked over to Rav, standing in front of him and looking intently into his eyes. “Is that just because of the whole past alpha-complex thing, or the fact he turned an armed robber into dog meat?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Uff, correction...” He muttered and walked over to Rav, standing in front of him and looking intently into his eyes. “Is that just because of the whole past alpha-complex thing, or the fact he turned an armed robber into dog meat?”

Sara suddenly looks taken back..
Then looks over at the cringing Rav.
Not keeping any secrets at all from someone you just met i see.
Sara sighs softly..
Rav lays his ears back.
Was i not supposed to tell anyone about that? They did tell me in retraining that being honest is the best policy..

Yes it is Rav. But in this case, it might have been better to keep your past, in the past. you don't want people fearing you again do you? You should know what happens when they do.
Rav scratches at the back of his head..
N-No I don't.. I'm Sorry.
It's ok Rav, Now go eat your meal before it gets cold.

(sigh) You could say that it is because of both.
We have to keep his aggressive nature under tight control. Did Rav tell you he was almost a police dog? but he couldn't keep his rage under control, an wouldn't listen to commands of his handlers to break-off. That he would use much more excessive force, than was needed for complete the task. The police dog evaluator said that his dominate personality would compel him to want to punish those who dared to defied him. so he washed out of that.

Now you should eat up as well, before it gets cold..
Sara prompts.

After dinner, you can tell us all about your past. it would only be fair..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"I don't think we have a hair dryer... AHA! Found the towels!" Dimitri got 2 towels and handed one to Milk. "Oh, and sorry for the disaster, we just moved in, heh." Dimitri pointed and dried himself up.
"Oh well, I guess I'll have to do with whatever there is. Thanks Dimitri! You're a real gentlemen." Milk said with a giggle, and began wiping herself with the towel as well. "Hm... Say, are the ducks actually camping outside? Can they really split their army into two like this?" She asked and peeked outside of the window.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie moved aside as the cat approached the door, but once he opened it, Eddie grabbed him underneath the shoulder and pulled him back inside.
No! You're gonna die!
As he pulled Carlito back inside, Eddie noticed that nothing fell down on them. Maybe it's safe now. His face got red due to his overreaction. Uhm... maybe it's safe now... hehehe... - he said, with a paw on the back of his head, and then proceeded to open the door and walk outside. For a couple of seconds, nothing happened, but then a large acorn hit him across the face. He fell down, and with great difficulties made it back inside, while sticks and other weaponry of the birds struck his body. *Pant* *Pant* It's not... safe yet.... *Pant*
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Fine.” Blood replied in monotone. That question about his past was probably inevitable anyways, only it generally was about why he looks so roughed up rather than his personal history. Either way, he’d told it enough times to keep things that’d likely give him animal criminal status out of the story. He went over to the bowl Rav had set out and sniffed at it, that dog really did know how to cook.

Before he began eating he tucked his paw into his collar. “Rav already knows this, and it’s important to me you do as well if I’m going to talk about anything recent.” Blood pulled out his tags so they hung over the outside of his collar, with the attack dog ID displayed openly in front of the other two.
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie moved aside as the cat approached the door, but once he opened it, Eddie grabbed him underneath the shoulder and pulled him back inside.
No! You're gonna die!
As he pulled Carlito back inside, Eddie noticed that nothing fell down on them. Maybe it's safe now. His face got red due to his overreaction. Uhm... maybe it's safe now... hehehe... - he said, with a paw on the back of his head, and then proceeded to open the door and walk outside. For a couple of seconds, nothing happened, but then a large acorn hit him across the face. He fell down, and with great difficulties made it back inside, while sticks and other weaponry of the birds struck his body. *Pant* *Pant* It's not... safe yet.... *Pant*
"...H-hey!" He exclaimed in a surprised manner, trying to push himself away from Eddie once he was in his grasp.
Being pulled away from the door didn't give Carlito enough time to observe the situation outside regarding the birds, but given that nothing has happened thus far...it must've been safe after all. He proved this when Eddie stated it himself, but another thought came to his mind.
....Or he might've been bluffing the entire time...--
His thoughts were intercepted when a large acorn flew from out of the blue and hit the cat right next to him. This, in turn, caused Carlito discarding all of his skepticism aside ; He was unexpectedly surprised, yet again!
"Gah! The birds are still angry!..." He mewed sharply, shutting the door behind Eddie!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie kept panting, while the cat closed the door behind him. These ducks are really really aggressive, and he wasn't used to this kind of crap at all.
I wonder.... how long we'll have to wait...
Once Eddie regained his breath, he suddenly realized that he still doesn't know the new cat. Uhm.... this may not be the right moment, but... I'm Edward... they call me Eddie....
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie kept panting, while the cat closed the door behind him. These ducks are really really aggressive, and he wasn't used to this kind of crap at all.
I wonder.... how long we'll have to wait...
Once Eddie regained his breath, he suddenly realized that he still doesn't know the new cat. Uhm.... this may not be the right moment, but... I'm Edward... they call me Eddie....
Surprised at the realization that he was, in fact, cornered by a pack of hostile ducks, Carlito had no choice but to remain indoors until it's safe enough to venture outside without feeling the wrath of the duck army.

"Duck army. This all has to be some big joke, or something," he brooded to himself, finding it rather comical.

He turned back from the door to take a glimpse of Eddie to see if he was doing alright with all of this going on. As Carlito surveyed him closely, he noticed that he was no calmer than himself, which... well, all things considered, seemed relatively normal. He was surprised that no one else seemed to share their discomfort, though.

"I'm Carlito Velázquez. Despite everything that's going on outside, it's still nice to meet you," he greeted with a refreshing smile, extending out his right paw.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Oh well, I guess I'll have to do with whatever there is. Thanks Dimitri! You're a real gentlemen." Milk said with a giggle, and began wiping herself with the towel as well. "Hm... Say, are the ducks actually camping outside? Can they really split their army into two like this?" She asked and peeked outside of the window.
"You are welcome" he bowed and resumed to dry himself. "I guess they are still out there, but I don't think they have more stuff to throw at us?" he peeked as well. Seconds later Dimitri's 'father' came down the stairs and greeted the pets "Hey, good afternoon, guys" he waved, "I'm going to the store to get some milk, I'll be right back in 5" he opened the door and went out. In less than 2 seconds, it could be heard that Eliot, Dimitri's owner, was cussing and getting hit by various things. The next thing they heard was the door slamming shut. "DIMITRI, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" he yelled in pain.
"I was wrong..." Dimitri sighed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Carlito Vela... what?!
Eddie shook paws with him, knowing that just remembering his name will be a hard task. Remembering the eyes, however, won't. This all was horribly awkward. First the attack, now meeting this weird cat. If they hadn't found the hat, Eddie would think that all of this is some kind of nightmare. Well, anyhow, he proceeded to sit at an empty table, still holding the hat in his left paw.
So.. Carlito, was it? Do you know any way to avoid angry birds? - he asked, in a joking manner.
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As he followed Eddie to an empty table, he took a seat across from him.

"Heh, angry birds." He chuckled lightly, but promptly responded to Eddie's concern. "Well... it's not much, but I would suggest making a run for it, even if it's a long shot at getting away in one piece."

Despite his subtle protests, however, Carlito glanced over to the door's direction with a sparkle in his eyes, tempted to put that idea to the test.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Before he began eating he tucked his paw into his collar. “Rav already knows this, and it’s important to me you do as well if I’m going to talk about anything recent.” Blood pulled out his tags so they hung over the outside of his collar, with the attack dog ID displayed openly in front of the other two.

Sara eyes the tag.
So your an attack dog as well? I haven't seen a attack endorsement tag like this one before. but I'm pretty sure it's not civilian issue, like Rav's personal protection license.