HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rhyzer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie thought that it was very weird for someone not to know about Paganini. But nevertheless, he was very glad that Carlito was in a good mood again. It was a really strange cat.
Wow, I'm glad our musical tastes match... kinda.
The two of them have been sitting in The Wall for a while now. Not that hanging out with this cat was bad, but for some reason, Eddie liked it more yesterday with the other pets than this. Maybe it's because yesterday he wasn't worried about his brother, or because of Carlito's weird eyes that made him uncomfortable. They're so weird, but asking about them would be just bad.
I.. also love Egyptian meditation music... I'm kinda obsessed with ancient Egypt. But their civilization was incredibly interesting! Did you know they even had electricity?
Carlito smiled contentedly -- for which upon a mere moment that his eyes flickered to slits that corresponded to his happiness, which veiled the strangeness of his eyes for only a mere moment.
"...Meditation music?" he murmured, to which reminded him of Gustav Mahler's resurrection symphony -- a usual piece that convinced him of the peace and quiet that he often deserved when he was at home catching a few Z's -- or otherwise.
"Yes, a very interesting and bright civilization, indeed," He mewed with acknowledgement, later glancing down to notice Eddie's tag, which was even more convincing to his statement prior to Egypt.
"...T-they harbored electricity?!..." He said with an astonished expression, surprised by this fact.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex looked around his new room.
Well that takes care of unpacking. Now what?
Alex started down the stairs.
Well, here goes nothing
DAD IM HEADING OUT
"OK, i'll save you some pizza"
Alex walked out the front door and started walking down the street.
(OOC:Hope this color works I didn't see anyone else using it.)
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood turned around, wide-eyed and with a blank expression. He contemplated whether he should tell Rav anything. It wasn’t any of his business, and he didn’t really want him involved with his own personal worries.

This was serious to him, but Rav so far had been nice enough, probably even too nice. Maybe he could trust him. He considered ‘what’s the worst that could happen?’, and suddenly didn’t feel too good about it, because for a while now, the worst usually did happen, and had already. Seeing as things were already bad enough as they were, and that he didn’t really have anyone closer to a friend than Rav at the moment, he decided to explain.

“My owner...my friend...he’s in the hospital. The deputy directed my call to him for a short time.” Blood seemed to be struggling to speak clearly; he clenched his paws into fists even harder. “Some [CENSORED] T-boned his truck while he was heading back two nights ago, he’d been unconscious for a day and has a few broken ribs, but was actually able to speak with me for just a few minutes...He’s hurt, but says he’s okay.” He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself. “I’m...I’m gonna be on my own until he’s back out...about three weeks.”

"Give or take a week or two...."
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: Milk let out a yawn. "Let's not call anyone else with a siren now. I don't really want them to ask what we did to cause the ducks to go bonkers like this, even if I was taking something that rightfully belonged to someone else." She also handed Dimitri the towel she used to dry herself. "Hm... Why don't you show me around your house instead?"
"Yeah..." Dimitri took the towel. "Well, welcome to Molotov tours! I'll be your host for today." He acted like an instructor "Feel free to ask when in doubt or curiosity." He continued "MolotovToursDoesNotTakeAnyResponsibilityForLossOfAnyKindOfPersonalObjects, blah, blah, blah" he took a deep breath and continued "As you may appreciate, there's a load of boxes, here in the hallway." He pointed at the boxes all around the place "Now, if you look at your right, you can see the kitchen, where all the magic happens" he almost drooled at the end of the sentence. "Now, over the left is the living room, the place where you can watch TV, play some PS3 or just sit on the couch" He showed and pointed around, "And where I sleep, most of the times" he added. Right away, he kicked, what apparently looked like, a photo album underneath the couch. "*Ahem* Er, any questions, miss? He asked the "tourist"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Maybe he could trust him. He considered ‘what’s the worst that could happen?’, and suddenly didn’t feel too good about it, because for a while now, the worst usually did happen, and had already. Seeing as things were already bad enough as they were, and that he didn’t really have anyone closer to a friend than Rav at the moment, he decided to explain.

Rav listened in silence, as Blood squirmed an wringed himself to tell him what had happened to his owner.
That sounds completely terrible! I can only imagine what your going through right now!! I know i would be nearly insane if that happened to my Mom. An what would happened to me if she wasn't around to watch me for that long..
Rav turns a nearly ashen color, a pretty good trick for someone covered in fur..
Errr.. wait here, I got to go tell Mom about this.
An Rav dashes off without awaiting a reply..

Echos from down the hall..
We have to take him in, he's got no place to go.
Now Rav, this is not a pet shelter, it is are home.
besides i have all i can handle right now, with Venison having run off again.
An We still have no idea what happened to Pavelle an Magnus, What with there family just up an moving away in the middle of the night. Some guardian i am for them, when i don't even know where they are.

Well i guess there not you problem anymore, freeing you up to watch Blood, until his owner can again.Rav barks helpfully ..
Rav it just not that easily done.. besides do you have any idea of the level of responsibility an liability required to have a specially trained dog like yourself??
He is not going to cause a problem, he is more stable an controlled than i ever am. He is just really freaked out what happened to his owner.
If we don't take him in, there going to send animal control after him to take him into protective custody. Then because he is trained like me, there going to put him lock-down. An he will have to sit in a cage an worry about his owner, until his owner can get well enough to get him out.

Rav pleads, giving her the big sad puppy-dog eyes treatment..
Sara sighsAlright alright, I'll put in a call, an let them know that he is going to be staying with us.. But you have better be right about there being no trouble.
There wont be...
An Rav No more taking in stray an troubled pets for a while, ok?

Rav dashes back to Blood, running right up to hug him arms outspread. Only to veer off at the last second as he remembers Bloods not a very touchy type..
Umm... Great NEWS! Mom said that you can stay with us, until your owner is well enough to care for you again. Looks like you lucked out this time, altho Venison would portray it as being cursed with being near me.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seeing the coffee shop alex was reminded he was incredibly hungry
I could go for a muffin or something
Alex crossed the street and went inside
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:Carlito smiled contentedly -- for which upon a mere moment that his eyes flickered to slits that corresponded to his happiness, which veiled the strangeness of his eyes for only a mere moment.
"...Meditation music?" he murmured, to which reminded him of Gustav Mahler's resurrection symphony -- a usual piece that convinced him of the peace and quiet that he often deserved when he was at home catching a few Z's -- or otherwise.
"Yes, a very interesting and bright civilization, indeed," He mewed with acknowledgement, later glancing down to notice Eddie's tag, which was even more convincing to his statement prior to Egypt.
"...T-they harbored electricity?!..." He said with an astonished expression, surprised by this fact.
Eddie was glad that someone listened to him talking. Not just listen, but it appeared that Carlito really liked to hear about this, so Eddie felt a lot more comfortable than before. The awkward silence is gone.
Yes, they had two methods of harboring it, as far as I know! One was in some, well... little round devices, I can't really describe it really well. Once discovered, it was thought that the Egyptians used it for light, but it was later discovered that it'd need too much of them, so the theory is that they used it to take gold off of old, golden items!
Eddie was talking with a huge passion in his eyes, clearly expressing his love for the old civilization. He forgot all about the ducks, the hat and his intoxicated brother. The second method was via some gas, and that was used for light in pyramids! But eventually, the gas went out. Hey, did you know that the cat was a holy animal for them? Sure would have been nice to live there, treating you as a God of some sort...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav listened in silence, as Blood squirmed an wringed himself to tell him what had happened to his owner.
That sounds completely terrible! I can only imagine what your going through right now!! I know i would be nearly insane if that happened to my Mom. An what would happened to me if she wasn't around to watch me for that long..
Rav turns a nearly ashen color, a pretty good trick for someone covered in fur..
Errr.. wait here, I got to go tell Mom about this.
An Rav dashes off without awaiting a reply..
Blood had already felt sick; the conversation he could hear Rav having with his owner didn’t serve to make it any better. He already knew about what would happen if anything like this or worse happened to his owner, but it was always nothing but a ‘what if?’ scenario. Now it had happened, but still, even without help, animal control or otherwise trying to take him into protective custody would probably be something that’d he’d consider resisting. Not that being locked in a kennel would be the worst of his problems for three weeks, but it’s not exactly something he’d willingly submit to. So, Sara’s agreement came as somewhat of a relief to him.
Keeshah wrote: Umm... Great NEWS! Mom said that you can stay with us, until your owner is well enough to care for you again. Looks like you lucked out this time, altho Venison would portray it as being cursed with being near me.
“It could be worse, but I would not call any of this ‘luck’.” Blood began walking back to the front door of the house. “Not surprisingly, I’ve been traded one small problem for one enormous headache...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“It could be worse, but I would not call any of this ‘luck’.” Blood began walking back to the front door of the house. “Not surprisingly, I’ve been traded one small problem for one enormous headache...”

Rav follows after Blood, into the front room. He is determined to keep an eye on the stressed out shepherd, while not hovering so close as to be another cause of stress.
Awww come on, I'm not Thaaat bad to be around. At least i don't think so..
Besides Venison finally came around to liking having me around, sort of like having a brother..
So.. What can i do for you now?
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex sat absent mindedly nibbling on a blueberry muffin, he turned to the cashier
Hey do you have any idea where the pets hang out around here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Alex sat absent mindedly nibbling on a blueberry muffin, he turned to the cashier
The hippie clerk looks back at the Akita..
Little doggie dude, most pets just hang in here. Some go workout in the pet gym down the street. or like go see a film in the movie theater..
I have like seen a lot of pets, hanging out in that pet park out that way.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

quote="Keeshah"]
Seth wrote:Alex sat absent mindedly nibbling on a blueberry muffin, he turned to the cashier
The hippie clerk looks back at the Akita..
Little doggie dude, most pets just hang in here. Some go workout in the pet gym down the street. or like go see a film in the movie theater..
I have like seen a lot of pets, hanging out in that pet park out that way.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks dude
Might as well check out the Park
Alex strolled towards the park, fidgeting nervously with his collar.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Ok, thanks dude

As you walk to the park, you shadowed by birds circling overhead. AS you reach the park you find two ducks, Goose stepping back an forth across the entrance into the park, just like guards on patrol. QUACK! state the password!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav follows after Blood, into the front room. He is determined to keep an eye on the stressed out shepherd, while not hovering so close as to be another cause of stress.
Awww come on, I'm not Thaaat bad to be around. At least i don't think so..
Besides Venison finally came around to liking having me around, sort of like having a brother..
So.. What can i do for you now?
Blood reaches the front door. “I wasn’t talking about you. You are hardly a problem to me. If you want to help then watch my back. We’ll be back soon.” He opened the door and walked outside. “Apparently my 'owner' knew I was bound to end up locking myself out at some point, or having my keys stolen.” Blood trudged out of the yard and down the road heading back to his fifth-wheel with his head hung slightly and his paws still curled into fists. There was practically a dark cloud of bad emotions hanging over his head.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie was glad that someone listened to him talking. Not just listen, but it appeared that Carlito really liked to hear about this, so Eddie felt a lot more comfortable than before. The awkward silence is gone.
Yes, they had two methods of harboring it, as far as I know! One was in some, well... little round devices, I can't really describe it really well. Once discovered, it was thought that the Egyptians used it for light, but it was later discovered that it'd need too much of them, so the theory is that they used it to take gold off of old, golden items!
Eddie was talking with a huge passion in his eyes, clearly expressing his love for the old civilization. He forgot all about the ducks, the hat and his intoxicated brother. The second method was via some gas, and that was used for light in pyramids! But eventually, the gas went out. Hey, did you know that the cat was a holy animal for them? Sure would have been nice to live there, treating you as a God of some sort...
Carlito diligently listened to Eddie with his attention and focus well-drawn onto the dedicated feline, comprehensively nodding with every turn.

"...W-wow, I did not know that," said Carlito, providing his feedback concerning the Egyptians' electricity usage.

"Yeah, our kind were worshiped as religious figures by the Egyptians," He nodded, familiar of the historic aspect, "From several depicted hieroglyphics, they were offered many gifts by the Egyptians -- usually jewelry. I'd love it to live with that kind of reputation..." He chuckled.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:Ok, thanks dude

As you walk to the park, you shadowed by birds circling overhead. AS you reach the park you find two ducks, Goose stepping back an forth across the entrance into the park, just like guards on patrol. QUACK! state the password!
umm...,I just moved here. I wouldn't know
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood reaches the front door. “I wasn’t talking about you. You are hardly a problem to me. If you want to help then watch my back. We’ll be back soon.” He opened the door and walked outside. “Apparently my 'owner' knew I was bound to end up locking myself out at some point, or having my keys stolen.” Blood trudged out of the yard and down the road heading back to his fifth-wheel with his head hung slightly and his paws still curled into fists. There was practically a dark cloud of bad emotions hanging over his head.

Rav Woos, wiping his brow relieved that he wasn't the problem for once.. following along after blood.
So your saying that your owner has keys to your home hidden somewhere, but didn't tell you about it. Then i would say they were for his use, if he lost his set. Not that he was expecting you to lose yours.
Rav flicks his ears about, there was something gnawing at him, something out of place, strange, or different going on. but what is it? looking about him more nervously.
Well look at that, there is a bunch of birds circling in the air. Hmm i would guess there over the park. I didn't know we had buzzards here..

*** Meanwhile ***
Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote: As you walk to the park, you shadowed by birds circling overhead. AS you reach the park you find two ducks, Goose stepping back an forth across the entrance into the park, just like guards on patrol. QUACK! state the password!

One duck, looks to the other.
Umm we didn't think of that, what do we do now..?
We question em'
Ok.. what do we ask?
You steel nests! you come to rob us! we fight!!
He did? you do dat?!!

Several other ducks come sailing down to land behind the dog.. one crash lands tumbling into the backs of Alex's legs.
the Green duck face feathers..Swift! you are such a klutz!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: Carlito diligently listened to Eddie with his attention and focus well-drawn onto the dedicated feline, comprehensively nodding with every turn.

"...W-wow, I did not know that," said Carlito, providing his feedback concerning the Egyptians' electricity usage.

"Yeah, our kind were worshiped as religious figures by the Egyptians," He nodded, familiar of the historic aspect, "From several depicted hieroglyphics, they were offered many gifts by the Egyptians -- usually jewelry. I'd love it to live with that kind of reputation..." He chuckled.
Yeah, it sure would be awesome... - he said slowly, while already imagining such life. The sweet thoughts occupied his mind for a while, but they were soon replaced by the reality. Eddie was still holding the hat in his paws. He was worried sick about Shanks, and the sudden mood change was easily visible on him, even though he tried to hide it.
Yeah, uh... the Egyptians also... they...
No matter how much he tried, he couldn't think of anything interesting about Egypt right now. All he wanted to do is go home and check up on his brother. He looked towards the ground. I... I gotta get home. I don't care about the ducks anymore. If you want, you can come with me. I'd love that...
Richarson Valley

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

quote="Keeshah"]
D-Singer wrote:Blood reaches the front door. “I wasn’t talking about you. You are hardly a problem to me. If you want to help then watch my back. We’ll be back soon.” He opened the door and walked outside. “Apparently my 'owner' knew I was bound to end up locking myself out at some point, or having my keys stolen.” Blood trudged out of the yard and down the road heading back to his fifth-wheel with his head hung slightly and his paws still curled into fists. There was practically a dark cloud of bad emotions hanging over his head.

Rav Woos, wiping his brow relieved that he wasn't the problem for once.. following along after blood.
So your saying that your owner has keys to your home hidden somewhere, but didn't tell you about it. Then i would say they were for his use, if he lost his set. Not that he was expecting you to lose yours.
Rav flicks his ears about, there was something gnawing at him, something out of place, strange, or different going on. but what is it? looking about him more nervously.
Well look at that, there is a bunch of birds circling in the air. Hmm i would guess there over the park. I didn't know we had buzzards here..

*** Meanwhile ***
Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote: As you walk to the park, you shadowed by birds circling overhead. AS you reach the park you find two ducks, Goose stepping back an forth across the entrance into the park, just like guards on patrol. QUACK! state the password!

One duck, looks to the other.
Umm we didn't think of that, what do we do now..?
We question em'
Ok.. what do we ask?
You steel nests! you come to rob us! we fight!!
He did? you do dat?!!

Several other ducks come sailing down to land behind the dog.. one crash lands tumbling into the backs of Alex's legs.
the Green duck face feathers..Swift! you are such a klutz!! [/quote]

Alex slowly started trying to back away
Well, um, like I said I'm new, so I couldn't have taken your nest, I'll just get going now...

what the censored is up with the birds here?[
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav Woos, wiping his brow relieved that he wasn't the problem for once.. following along after blood.
“Hmph, the keys I’d already lost were his backup set. Fortunately, he's either smart, or just paranoid enough to plan ahead making things like this less serious.” Blood showed no interest in the strange behavior of the birds, or really anything else for that matter. All that was really on his mind was a plethora of worries concerning himself and his owner. He thought of whatever he could to reassure himself, but the fact his best friend had been harmed and that there was nothing he could do was tearing him up.

Maybe he could take his mind off some of his more irrational ‘what if’ fears with some games or movies with Rav. At least now he could get to his own collection to pick from knowing he had the means to. They turned the corner to the vacant driveway of the abandoned house where the large trailer had been parked.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Oh, uh, of course. I'll be more than happy to come with you, Eddie," he mewed in a bewildered manner, snapping back to reality as he stood up from his seat, accompanying Eddie.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Yeah..." Dimitri took the towel. "Well, welcome to Molotov tours! I'll be your host for today." He acted like an instructor "Feel free to ask when in doubt or curiosity." He continued "MolotovToursDoesNotTakeAnyResponsibilityForLossOfAnyKindOfPersonalObjects, blah, blah, blah" he took a deep breath and continued "As you may appreciate, there's a load of boxes, here in the hallway." He pointed at the boxes all around the place "Now, if you look at your right, you can see the kitchen, where all the magic happens" he almost drooled at the end of the sentence. "Now, over the left is the living room, the place where you can watch TV, play some PS3 or just sit on the couch" He showed and pointed around, "And where I sleep, most of the times" he added. Right away, he kicked, what apparently looked like, a photo album underneath the couch. "*Ahem* Er, any questions, miss? He asked the "tourist"
"Ooh, ooh!" Milk raised her hand and waved it around. "Mr. Tour Guide! Who is the head chief of Molotov Restaurant, and what is its best dish?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Hell, uh, I... uh, I guess that would be Eliot's mom, but right now she's working. The 2nd chief would be Eliot's father, but he is working too... I guess the chief would be Eliot, in this occasion, and the best dish he could do is egg sandwich... I think?" He scratched his head. "I'm not in the bloody mood for cooking! And with bloody, I mean it literally!" was heard from the bathroom. Dimitri facepawlmed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:Carlito sat idly across Eddie with the same leisure thoughts running through his mind.
...Y-yeah...King Velasquez...I like that...
The notion was eventually diminished as Carlito snapped out of his absentmindedness as he momentarily noticed the oddity of Eddie's words.
"..." He sat quietly with his content smile, thinking it's best to not clarify to this aspect as it would probably upset Eddie. However, he wouldn't be able to remain modest due to Eddie's worrisome expression and his appending words, by which Carlito sprang out from his silent demeanor to be supportive.
"Of course. I'll be more than glad to come with you, Eddie," he mewed refreshingly, standing from his seat in terms to this.
Eddie was glad to hear this answer. It'll be easier with company. And after they return the hat, he'll be able to look for Milk and Dimitri.
We have to be careful, though...
Eddie stood up and walked towards the front door, trying to inspect the sky from inside. Nothing dangerous was seen from his viewpoint, but that doesn't mean that the danger is over. Okay.. 3... 2... 1... RUN!!!
He slammed the door open, and started running as crazy, hoping that Carlito will be able to keep up. He was right, the danger wasn't entirely over, as he felt the occasional stick or acorn hit him, but most of the ducks had gone. After a short while of running, Eddie jumped behind a building, and peeked to check up on Carlito, while panting heavily.
Richarson Valley

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I can't seem to find a way to just delete a post, so i'll just leave it like this.
Last edited by Seth on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie was glad to hear this answer. It'll be easier with company. And after they return the hat, he'll be able to look for Milk and Dimitri.
We have to be careful, though...
Eddie stood up and walked towards the front door, trying to inspect the sky from inside. Nothing dangerous was seen from his viewpoint, but that doesn't mean that the danger is over.

Carlito walked closely behind Eddie as they approached the front entrance of The Wall, barely wary of what lied beyond the door ; He represented a dauntless, yet expressionless attitude once again. Carlito glanced over to Eddie and nodded to his precautions, willing to comply.
...Those birds might still be at it...
Gaining the notion of his previous idea that was now running through his mind, he limbered with a stance in an effort to prepare for what he suspected Eddie might resort to...
Okay.. 3... 2... 1... RUN!!!
He slammed the door open...--
...I knew it!...Here we go...!
[AGI 8] Mercurially dashing out through the door's entrance without indication, his nimble figure had paced at an unexpected velocity throughout the streets. Sinuously sprinting through the streets with an aerobic template, he was able to maintain a composed and steady respiration to his swift movement, showing no indication of fatigue nor bruises from the falling debris. Due to this aspect of Carlito, he unintentionally lost track of Eddie, suspecting that he may have sprinted ahead -- or as a worst case scenario, he may have gone and taken a different route. This worried Carlito, as he thought that Eddie may have gotten hurt while he was left behind by an unaware Carlito.
...No no no no NO!...Confound it, I overdid it...!
His paws slid against the bare concrete of the ground as he forcibly attempted to return and follow his own tracks -- though this resulted in him landing on the bitter concrete with his tail.
Ack!...
Quickly standing up on his paws, he insisted on returning -- hoping that he'd run into Eddie on his way back...[END 4] until his reckless behavior justified his downfall. From a few of the rocks, twigs, and whatnot that struck Carlito -- which were all small debris -- threw him off his balance from running and eventually tripped over afterwards -- landing flat on his face.
"Ooof!"
Unbeknownst to him, he was actually in Eddie's line of sight.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Hmph, the keys I’d already lost were his backup set. Fortunately, he's either smart, or just paranoid enough to plan ahead making things like this less serious.”

Rav laid his ears back, despite his best efforts, he just wasn't making any headway on cheering up the other shepherd. There must be some really powerful demons eating at him to keep him in this highly agitated depressive state. I wish i payed more attention to how to shrink heads, when they were shrinking mine.. then i would know how to handle this.

So... your prone to loosing things, or just keys? I'd say your owner was planning ahead in this case. they do stuff like that.. I guess that is why we need to have them, owning us.

*** Meanwhile, back at the bat cave ***
Seth wrote:Alex slowly started trying to back away
Well, um, like I said I'm new, so I couldn't have taken your nest, I'll just get going now...

What iz up fish us? No no no.. what iz up wif you tame pets!
The green duck quacks angry
We haf nuttin' nuttin at all, an you all haf anythings you want.. but you come an steal from us!!
the duck quacks, waggling it feather fingers in the dogs face..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Hmph, the keys I’d already lost were his backup set. Fortunately, he's either smart, or just paranoid enough to plan ahead making things like this less serious.”

Rav laid his ears back, despite his best efforts, he just wasn't making any headway on cheering up the other shepherd. There must be some really powerful demons eating at him to keep him in this highly agitated depressive state. I wish i payed more attention to how to shrink heads, when they were shrinking mine.. then i would know how to handle this.

So... your prone to loosing things, or just keys? I'd say your owner was planning ahead in this case. they do stuff like that.. I guess that is why we need to have them, owning us.

*** Meanwhile, back at the bat cave ***
Seth wrote:Alex slowly started trying to back away

What iz up fish us? No no no.. what iz up wif you tame pets!
The green duck quacks angry
We haf nuttin' nuttin at all, an you all haf anythings you want.. but you come an steal from us!!
the duck quacks, waggling it feather fingers in the dogs face..
um sorry?
You must have me confused with someone,
I'll uh, just get out of your ha- um, feathers now

Alex carefully tried to back away without stepping on any birds
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:um sorry?

The Duck quacks buffeting him with his wing an pinching him with his beak.
Yes, run! run back to your warm house, an doting masters!
Go run away.. while we try to survive in are wild!!

the ducks all fly up an start looking for things to drop on the fleaing dog.
I thinks we used up all the dropable stuffs several ducks say an they fly around in a wider circle, then nuts an berries start dropping.
The green duck face feathers again.
we really need to collect stuffs before wing. at least my quacks are green again![/color]
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:

As they reached the trailer Blood began circling around it, searching the under edges. “I wouldn’t say I lose anything. Really, really stupid, unfortunate crap just happens to me all the time.” He just flat out ignored what Rav said about having to be owned. Blood dropped to the ground and crawled under the trailer. A few shuffling and grunting noises could be hear, along with some faint clicking sounds for a moment. The shepherd crawled back out and shook off, holding a single keyring with several keys attached to it.

He walk back around to the door and turned to Rav. “Normally I have a policy about letting anyone in here spare for my owner and the people he says are ok, but I figure by now I can trust you Rav.” He fiddled with the lock for a moment before finally opening the door and hopping in.
Last edited by D-Singer on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: As they reached the trailer Blood began circling around it, searching the under edges. “I wouldn’t say I lose anything. Really, really stupid, unfortunate crap just happens to me all the time.”
He walk back around to the door and turned to Rav. “Normally I have a policy about letting anyone in here spare for my owner people he says are ok, but I figure by now I can trust you Rav.” He fiddled with the lock for a moment before finally opening the door and hopping in.

Hmmmm I'll have to see what i can do about keeping such crap from happening to you
Rav sniffs deeply at all the musk's an smells that come out of the trailer home as the door is opened.
I will endeavor to be worthy of your trust.. an of-course not touch anything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:um sorry?

The Duck quacks buffeting him with his wing an pinching him with his beak.
Yes, run! run back to your warm house, an doting masters!
Go run away.. while we try to survive in are wild!!

the ducks all fly up an start looking for things to drop on the fleaing dog.
I thinks we used up all the dropable stuffs several ducks say an they fly around in a wider circle, then nuts an berries start dropping.
The green duck face feathers again.
we really need to collect stuffs before wing. at least my quacks are green again![/color]
Alex turned and Bolted back towards the coffee shop, flying through the front door he looked angrily at the Cashier
Why didn't you tell me the birds here are so CENSORED crazy?
Alex took a seat, panting and looking out the window nervously.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Hmmmm I'll have to see what i can do about keeping such crap from happening to you
Rav sniffs deeply at all the musk's an smells that come out of the trailer home as the door is opened.
I will endeavor to be worthy of your trust.. an of-course not touch anything.
Finally being able to get back inside the trailer he was supposed to guard made Blood feel somewhat better. He picked the original set of keys he’d so obviously left on the counter and stuffed them into his collar, as for the spare keys, he simply tossed them into the sink. The shepherd flopped down onto a couch that had been half coved with a blanket and sighed. “Feels good to be in here again, it’s probably the closest to home I’m going to have for a while...”

The interior of the fifth-wheel looked pretty average, spare for some extra metal frames on a few of the windows and the radio scanner installed over the counter. Some of the doors even had their own individual locks for whatever reason. Nothing that would be considered clutter was laying around, except for a few books on a small stand near the couch and little black flashlight set next to them.

“I really just wanted to come here to get my keys and take a minute to lie down. But if you want we could play some of the games I have. Or maybe watch a movie or something here...” Blood rolled onto his side with his arms crossed. “I know your owner is technically in charge of me for now, but you think she’d mind if I slept here where I’m used to?” He thought again, remembering how Rav mentioned he had a kennel, which probably meant that’s where spent his night’s sleep.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:Quickly standing up on his paws, he insisted on returning -- hoping that he'd run into Eddie on his way back...[END 4] until his reckless behavior justified his downfall. From a few of the rocks, twigs, and whatnot that struck Carlito -- which were all small debris -- threw him off his balance from running and eventually tripped over afterwards -- landing flat on his face.
"Ooof!"
Unbeknownst to him, he was actually in Eddie's line of sight.
This was a really bad situation. The birds were acting horrible, Carlito didn't even do anything! Eddie thought that the best course of action would be to just call Carlito, who may get up and take shelter with him, but there was no success guarantee. Maybe the poor cat is hurt. Now Eddie was getting angry at the birds. He grabbed a stone from the ground, put the straw hat on his head, ran out and threw the stone at one of the ducks.
LEAVE HIM ALONE! Leave ME alone! This is a HAT! GO AWAY ALREADY!
It was a very rare occasion to see Eddie acting like this, but the anger took him over. He was giving the ducks the dirtiest look that he could create, reminding them that they are lower in the food chain than he is.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Hell, uh, I... uh, I guess that would be Eliot's mom, but right now she's working. The 2nd chief would be Eliot's father, but he is working too... I guess the chief would be Eliot, in this occasion, and the best dish he could do is egg sandwich... I think?" He scratched his head. "I'm not in the bloody mood for cooking! And with bloody, I mean it literally!" was heard from the bathroom. Dimitri facepawlmed.
"I was asking the best dish from the head chief, but... Oh!" Milk suddenly had an idea to pass time. "Since we have nothing to do, why don't we cook something for your owner instead? He might not be in a bloody mood for cooking, but he might be in a bloody mood for eating!" She yelled at the bathroom. "Mr. Eliot~! Are you in mood for a taste of Milk's special dish?"

(OOC: No, Milk doesn't really know how to cook, but don't tell your characters lol)
(OOC2: Milk knows Dimitri is probably facepalming at Eliot for thinking that they asked him to cook while they didn't actually asked anything. And she also knows nobody asked for food, but she might as well as do something to pass time.)
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ugh... sure, why not?" was barely heard from the bathroom. "Your special dish?" Dimitri's tailed wagged "Lets get right into it!" he cheerfully said while walking to the kitchen.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Feels good to be in here again, it’s probably the closest to home I’m going to have for a while...”
I can smell why, it reeks of you! I mean that in a good way, you know.. (Rav quickly adds.) It must be very comforting to be in your own territory, in your own den again.
Rav picks the keys out of the sinks drain, an sets them up into the counter next to the faucet.
D-Singer wrote:“I really just wanted to come here to get my keys and take a minute to lie down. But if you want we could play some of the games I have. Or maybe watch a movie or something here...” Blood rolled onto his side with his arms crossed. “I know your owner is technically in charge of me for now, but you think she’d mind if I slept here where I’m used to?” He thought again, remembering how Rav mentioned he had a kennel, which probably meant that’s where spent his night’s sleep.
Oh i just remembered another game i have, Okami! it's about a wolf god. one of her attacks is to lift her leg an pee on her enemies. Rav giggles.
Rav settles down into the floor next to the couch Blood is laying on, looking up at him now.
Well, we could watch that movie you were talking about..
Rav thinks about that for a few minutes..
I don't see why she wouldn't. It's not like your going to go running off an terrorizing the countryside.Rav cackles..

*** meanwhile in the Hole in the Wall ***
Seth wrote: Alex turned and Bolted back towards the coffee shop, flying through the front door he looked angrily at the Cashier

Like little doggie dude, you need to chill out an stop playing that phone app game so much.. It's giving you pets nightmares an stuff..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: Oh i just remembered another game i have, Okami! it's about a wolf god. one of her attacks is to lift her leg an pee on her enemies. Rav giggles.
Rav settles down into the floor next to the couch Blood is laying on, looking up at him now.
I don't see why she wouldn't. It's not like your going to go running off an terrorizing the countryside.Rav cackles..
“I'm not sure I’ve played that one.”

Blood got off the couch and walked over to the monitor screen across from them, and began digging though the drawers under it to find the movie copy. There was actually a small collection of DVDs, but only a small portion Blood had picked out for himself for when they went out on extended trips. The only common detail was that the ones he chose all had at least one K9 actor played in them. Blood finally found the copy and clicked on the monitor and player.

“I first saw this movie with my owner not too long after he picked me up...I really felt a lot about it after seeing it the first time.” He turned back to see Rav still laying on the floor. “I’ll be nice, you can use the couch if you like, just make sure you’re on the blanket and not the couch itself.”
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Feels good to be in here again, it’s probably the closest to home I’m going to have for a while...”
I can smell why, it reeks of you! I mean that in a good way, you know.. (Rav quickly adds.) It must be very comforting to be in your own territory, in your own den again.
Rav picks the keys out of the sinks drain, an sets them up into the counter next to the faucet.
D-Singer wrote:“I really just wanted to come here to get my keys and take a minute to lie down. But if you want we could play some of the games I have. Or maybe watch a movie or something here...” Blood rolled onto his side with his arms crossed. “I know your owner is technically in charge of me for now, but you think she’d mind if I slept here where I’m used to?” He thought again, remembering how Rav mentioned he had a kennel, which probably meant that’s where spent his night’s sleep.
Oh i just remembered another game i have, Okami! it's about a wolf god. one of her attacks is to lift her leg an pee on her enemies. Rav giggles.

*** meanwhile in the Hole in the Wall ***
Seth wrote: Alex turned and Bolted back towards the coffee shop, flying through the front door he looked angrily at the Cashier

Like little doggie dude, you need to chill out an stop playing that phone app game so much.. It's giving you pets nightmares an stuff..
Alex looked at him dumbfounded for a minute,
Crazy, this whole town is crazy
Alex walked to the front door and looked out to see if the birds were still following him.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As he gathered his senses from the impact of the fall, he glanced back up to the skies to notice a handful of birds gaining on him.
...Honestly, what do these birds want--...!!
His thoughts were cast aside as he immediately noticed a most bothersome spectacle, one that he was familiar with all too well.
...Why am I not surprised that this happened again?!
He monologues to himself with anguish and sarcasm, hastily placing his paw on his noise without a second to waste. He then began on tugging his cravat [A white neck piece that resembles a 'fancy napkin'] to later place it in front of his snout, hoping it'll subside later on. The grim stains were definitely visible through his paw, and eventually his cravat -- though he didn't mind this ; he knew all too well that this was bound to happen, as it had numerous times in the past. His attention now reverted back to the birds now that the trifling matter was taken care of.
Alex wrote: LEAVE HIM ALONE! Leave ME alone! This is a HAT! GO AWAY ALREADY!
He widened his eyes with mere surprise at the unexpected presence of Eddie, whose anger became startling to Carlito.

"...E-Eddie," He mewed out to him. He supported himself up to stand and later to rush over to him.