HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Alex »

Eddie still stared up at the ducks, trying to glance at Carlito to see if he's fine. The ducks apparently weren't scared by that one rock thrown at them. Eddie took off his glasses, hoping that what he's about to do will work. He was never good with intimidation.
You're out of things to throw at us, stupid ducks! You have to land to collect more ammunition.
Eddie tried to make an evil smile face, hoping that it'll turn out good. He also raised one of his paws, and extracted his claws. But just dare to land! I won't be nice anymore. Come on, LAND NOW!
However, his words were directly contradicting his thoughts. He had no idea how to fight. Maybe ducks wouldn't be a problem, but with a lot of them, it'd be different. Despite the fear, Eddie still stared at them with his evil eyes, waiting for a reaction.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Ugh... sure, why not?" was barely heard from the bathroom. "Your special dish?" Dimitri's tailed wagged "Lets get right into it!" he cheerfully said while walking to the kitchen.
"Okay!" Milk smiled and followed Dimitri right into the kitchen. "First, grab everything you think is delicious!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Alex looked at him dumbfounded for a minute,
Crazy, this whole town is crazy
Alex walked to the front door and looked out to see if the birds were still following him.

Like why do you say that little dude?
Are you in trouble? running from the dog catcher perhaps?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:Alex looked at him dumbfounded for a minute,
Crazy, this whole town is crazy
Alex walked to the front door and looked out to see if the birds were still following him.

Like why do you say that little dude?
Are you in trouble? running from the dog catcher perhaps?
What?, no, it's....wait do the ducks always do this?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

(mysterious blank post)
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I first saw this movie with my owner not too long after he picked me up...I really felt a lot about it after seeing it the first time.” He turned back to see Rav still laying on the floor. “I’ll be nice, you can use the couch if you like, just make sure you’re on the blanket and not the couch itself.”

Rav gets up an settles down on the blanketed couch.
Your owner doesn't like fur of the furniture? He ought to try the Scotch fur fighter brush, My Mom uses that to get the fur off things.
Rav looks around, then gets a sheepish look.
What was this movie again? I forgotten what it was about??

*** Back at the bat cave ****
Alex wrote:You're out of things to throw at us, stupid ducks! You have to land to collect more ammunition.
Eddie tried to make an evil smile face, hoping that it'll turn out good. He also raised one of his paws, and extracted his claws. But just dare to land! I won't be nice anymore. Come on, LAND NOW!
However, his words were directly contradicting his thoughts. He had no idea how to fight. Maybe ducks wouldn't be a problem, but with a lot of them, it'd be different. Despite the fear, Eddie still stared at them with his evil eyes, waiting for a reaction.

The Ducks wheel an turn in the air, swooping down upon the cat in swift dive-bombing runs.
CoooBrrrrrrraaaa!!! The Mighty ducks yell as they start there dive bombing runs.

*** in the hole in the Wall ***
Seth wrote:What?, no, it's....wait do the ducks always do this?

The Hippie clerk walks over to the door way
What are the ducks doing, little doggie dude? you are a doggie dude right? or are you a dudette?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:What?, no, it's....wait do the ducks always do this?

The Hippie clerk walks over to the door way
What are the ducks doing, little doggie dude? you are a doggie dude right? or are you a dudette?
No, no, definently dude.
I don't know what's up they just started chasing me and yelling about how I stole something from them. any idea what they're talking about?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:No, no, definently dude.
I don't know what's up they just started chasing me and yelling about how I stole something from them. any idea what they're talking about?

The Hippie clerks looks down at the doggie..
Have you pets been raiding the ducks nests? that's like major bad Mojo Mann.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I dunno man I just got here. I don't know who did it, but I don't envy them.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Okay!" Milk smiled and followed Dimitri right into the kitchen. "First, grab everything you think is delicious!"
"Ok!" Dimitri started to search on the cupboards. Some of them were empty because of the moving "Honey, milk... sugar! Er.. oooh, pet friendly chocolate syrup! I haven't tried this one out!" he placed all the mentioned stuff in the table, then he took 2 eggs from the fridge. "I think this is everything, lets get started!" Dimitri exclaimed, trying to not drool.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“I first saw this movie with my owner not too long after he picked me up...I really felt a lot about it after seeing it the first time.” He turned back to see Rav still laying on the floor. “I’ll be nice, you can use the couch if you like, just make sure you’re on the blanket and not the couch itself.”

Rav gets up an settles down on the blanketed couch.
Your owner doesn't like fur of the furniture? He ought to try the Scotch fur fighter brush, My Mom uses that to get the fur off things.
Rav looks around, then gets a sheepish look.
What was this movie again? I forgotten what it was about??
Blood took a seat on the couch next to Rav as the movie started playing. “This is “I Am Legend’. The story is basically that humans are nearly extinct, spare for a military scientist and his dog surviving alone on Manhattan Island. Just watch.”

The movie plays though the intro with the interview of the scientist who has apparently cured cancer, and explaining how it was done though the modification of a virus. Then the scene cuts away to the present day ‘three years later’, showing the barren city of Manhattan and it’s only two remaining residents, Robert Neville and his German Shepherd compainion, Samantha.
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Ok!" Dimitri started to search on the cupboards. Some of them were empty because of the moving "Honey, milk... sugar! Er.. oooh, pet friendly chocolate syrup! I haven't tried this one out!" he placed all the mentioned stuff in the table, then he took 2 eggs from the fridge. "I think this is everything, lets get started!" Dimitri exclaimed, trying to not drool.
"Hmm..." Milk touched her chin as she appraised the ingredients. "Okay!" She snapped her finger as she suddenly had an idea. "This calls for Milk's special chocolate cake! Mixing bowl and beater please!"

(OOC: lol they are missing flour and baking powder/soda...)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood took a seat on the couch next to Rav as the movie started playing. “This is “I Am Legend’. The story is basically that humans are nearly extinct, spare for a military scientist and his dog surviving alone on Manhattan Island. Just watch.”

Rav snugs up with blood on the couch, as he joins him to watch the movie.
Oh i can see why you like this movie, Samantha is a cutie!!
Rav exclaims getting into the movie.

*** At Da hole in the Wall ***
Seth wrote:I dunno man I just got here. I don't know who did it, but I don't envy them.
Not at all, little dude. birds are known for aggressively defending their nests..
But.. i've never, like heard of them setting out seeking revenge before.. pretty farout mann.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood took a seat on the couch next to Rav as the movie started playing. “This is “I Am Legend’. The story is basically that humans are nearly extinct, spare for a military scientist and his dog surviving alone on Manhattan Island. Just watch.”

*** At Da hole in the Wall ***
Seth wrote:I dunno man I just got here. I don't know who did it, but I don't envy them.
Not at all, little dude. birds are known for aggressively defending their nests..
But.. i've never, like heard of them setting out seeking revenge before.. pretty farout mann.
If you don't mind I'm just gonna wait here for a bit, see if this dies down.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:If you don't mind I'm just gonna wait here for a bit, see if this dies down.

Sure lil dude, would you like, like a sandwich or coffee or something?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie's evil expression disappeared as some ducks start flying towards them. He pressed the hat against his body, trying to protect it, and swung wildly with one paw at the ducks, managing to strike one of them with his claws. The rest of the events went really fast. After striking one of them, Eddie was hit by another one, and that resulted in him falling down, and covering his head with the one free paw. This was a tight situation, but Carlito was apparently still standing. Luckily for him, ducks couldn't stay in one place while flying, so they had to fly over him. Their only option was to either fly back up or land on the ground.
Carlito, run! These ducks are serious!
Richarson Valley

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:If you don't mind I'm just gonna wait here for a bit, see if this dies down.

Sure lil dude, would you like, like a sandwich or coffee or something?
I'll take a coffee I guess
Alex took a seat by the window
still nervously watching the ducks.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:

Blood didn’t seem to notice Rav, the movie was a little more distracting than usual watching it this time, though he still responded to what the other dog said. “Yeah...she is..”

The movie continued. Blood began to remember the first time he watched I Am Legend with his new owner, it was probably the first thing he bonded with Dust over after becoming a pet. It did show a pretty powerful message, Sam being the only living friend of doctor Neville throughout a lot of the movie. Her companionship was probably the key factor that allowed the main protagonist to maintain his sanity in a world almost void of other humans.

The scenes of the two characters flipped by of how they lived, alone in that fortified home in central park, sleeping lightly through unseen terror by night, and scavenging the empty city for supplies, waiting for other survivors of the virus to show up by day.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Blood didn’t seem to notice Rav, the movie was a little more distracting than usual watching it this time, though he still responded to what the other dog said. “Yeah...she is..”

The scenes of the two characters flipped by of how they lived, alone in that fortified home in central park, sleeping lightly through unseen terror by night, and scavenging the empty city for supplies, waiting for other survivors of the virus to show up by day.

Rav watched the movie intently, an quietly for him.
This movie just goes to show, humans couldn't survive without us to watch over them.
Rav injects after a while, before going silent again. all warm an fluffy against Blood's side..

*** Back at the Wall in the hole, besieged with green ducks carting hockey sticks around. ***

One Mondo terrific coffee coming right up, little dude!
The Hippie dippy coffee dude, drops off the steaming brew.

He then goes outside, an talks with the maelstrom of mighty ducks..
After a gaggle of talking an quacking, an the shaking of tail feathers he comes back in.
There you go little dude, i have settled the ripples in the karmic force for you..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“...and vice versa for us.” Blood noted as the scene changes again, to a suspenseful part of the movie. Sam accidentally chased a fleeing deer the two were hunting into a dark building. The protagonist began panicking as he hesitantly followed after her. Searching in the dark with the light on the assault rifle he used to hunt with, Neville came across some remains of the deer Sam was pursuing, and more frighteningly what became of some of the victims of the virus that’d nearly wiped out humanity.

Neville finally finds Sam, but ends up attracting the attention of the infected ‘darkseekers’, and the two are chased through the building, narrowly managing an escape into the light outside, where the infected could not follow due to their sever intolerance to the ultra-violet radiation from the sun.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“...and vice versa for us.”
Neville finally finds Sam, but ends up attracting the attention of the infected ‘darkseekers’, and the two are chased through the building, narrowly managing an escape into the light outside, where the infected could not follow due to their sever intolerance to the ultra-violet radiation from the sun.

Rav squirms on the couch, whines, an howl out at the TV,
No don't go in there! He better not shoot her by mistake! Iieeee Run Run!!! Look out! RUN!!
Rav is now sitting on the edge of the couch, his paws gripping at the blanket covering.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Blood didn’t seem to notice Rav, the movie was a little more distracting than usual watching it this time, though he still responded to what the other dog said. “Yeah...she is..”

Rav watched the movie intently, an quietly for him.
This movie just goes to show, humans couldn't survive without us to watch over them.
Rav injects after a while, before going silent again. all warm an fluffy against Blood's side..

*** Back at the Wall in the hole, besieged with green ducks carting hockey sticks around. ***

One Mondo terrific coffee coming right up, little dude!
The Hippie dippy coffee dude, drops off the steaming brew.

He then goes outside, an talks with the maelstrom of mighty ducks..
After a gaggle of talking an quacking, an the shaking of tail feathers he comes back in.
There you go little dude, i have settled the ripples in the karmic force for you..
Umm,thanks? you think it's safe to leave yet?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“...and vice versa for us.”

Rav squirms on the couch, whines, an howl out at the TV,
No don't go in there! He better not shoot her by mistake! Iieeee Run Run!!! Look out! RUN!!
Rav is now sitting on the edge of the couch, his paws gripping at the blanket covering.
While he didn’t act out as much as Rav did for those moments of the movie, Blood noticeably cringed a few times at how close Neville and Sam came to being caught and torn to shreds. He sank back against the couch as the show went on.

The infected humans were definitely a scary aspect of the movie. The virus had basically turned them into aggressive, nocturnal predators with superhuman strength, agility, and senses. The method the protagonist used to trap one using a sample of his own blood as a lure, showed that they were about as ‘human’ as a bunch of ravenous feral animals. It was no wonder now, why Neville and Sam were such light sleepers even in that heavily armored house of theirs.

The movie played Neville testing his newest vaccine, and his frustration with the unsuccessful result of not being able to cure the infected human with it. Later, they watched another dream sequence of the tragic and hectic quarantine of Manhattan, before cutting away to the next day, which was apparently the birthday of the human protagonist.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:While he didn’t act out as much as Rav did for those moments of the movie, Blood noticeably cringed a few times at how close Neville and Sam came to being caught and torn to shreds. He sank back against the couch as the show went on.

Rav whimpered as he watched..
sometimes on the edge of his seat, other times clinging to Blood as they watched the intense movie together.. narrow escape, after narrow escape..
She sure is a good tracker an fighter..!
Rav seemed enthralled with the lab experiments to cure the plague.

*** 40 days in the Wall ***
Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote: He then goes outside, an talks with the maelstrom of mighty ducks..

Why ofcourse ... Like all i had to do was ask them,
Duckies.. who is watchin' your nests if like you all are out here chasing pets??

An they like, all flew the coop!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:While he didn’t act out as much as Rav did for those moments of the movie, Blood noticeably cringed a few times at how close Neville and Sam came to being caught and torn to shreds. He sank back against the couch as the show went on.

Rav whimpered as he watched..
sometimes on the edge of his seat, other times clinging to Blood as they watched the intense movie together.. narrow escape, after narrow escape..
She sure is a good tracker an fighter..!
Rav seemed enthralled with the lab experiments to cure the plague.

*** 40 days in the Wall ***
Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote: He then goes outside, an talks with the maelstrom of mighty ducks..

Why ofcourse ... Like all i had to do was ask them,
Duckies.. who is watchin' your nests if like you all are out here chasing pets??

An they like, all flew the coop!
Alex snorted as coffee almost shot out his nose.
That's pretty clever man!
Alex stood up picked up his coffee and headed for the exit
Well I think I'm gonna head home, catch ya on the flip side.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Carlito, run! These ducks are serious!
Run?! Run where?!, was the only thought running across Carlito's mind as he tensed hearing Eddie, while glancing up to lock his daunting gaze at the ducks.
"...C-Come on, then," Carlito tugged Eddie, insisting on moving without leaving him behind, "This is our only chance before they limber up and chase after us endlessly!"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie got up as Carlito helped him, and sighed. This was so very annoying. But as he looked up towards the sky, he noticed that the ducks were retreating. Or so it seemed. Since they couldn't be sure, Eddie took a deep breath, preparing for running.
Take the second turn right if you get ahead of me. Peach-colored house on the left side is mine.
Having said that, Eddie started running, hoping for the best. Apparently he was only partly right, since stones kept hitting his back, and they hurt like crazy! Running towards his house would take usually 5-10 minutes, but now it just seemed like hours...
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood already felt uneasy just knowing what was going to happen next in the movie, that was probably the reason he didn’t care that Rav has so close to him.
I Am Legend wrote:Another day of waiting and killing time in the desolate city went by, but at the end of that day, the two came across something unusual. One of the mannequins Neville had placed around the city for his own reasons had been moved. The protagonist became infuriated, and gunned down the inanimate form, then looked around at the silent, empty buildings that surrounded them. The human, momentarily horrified by his isolation, began blindly firing his weapon at the ominous skyscrapers while Sam just watched in shock.

After finally calming down, Neville goes to inspect the dummy he’d shot at. Only to be instantly caught in a snare trap very similar to the ones he used, and left dangling and unconscious ten feet above the ground with Sam, shouting in fear and concern for her owner.

The scene fades to hours later, with Sam still waiting for Neville to wake up. As he does, he attempts to free himself with a knife. He succeeds, but only to end up accidentally stabbing himself as he fell from the trap, leaving him temporarily unable to walk. As if the scene couldn’t get any worse for Neville and Sam, it does. An infected human appears from the darkness of one of the buildings, and sets loose several infected dogs on the protagonists. Only a thin ray of sunlight kept the vicious infected animals away from the two as they attempt to escape back to their vehicle. Unfortunately, their luck had run out this time, along with the light of day.

In an incredible display of bravery and dedication to Neville, Sam attempts to fend off the attackers, even managing to kill one of them. Neville was able to shoot the first dog, but was caught off guard by the second one, and was only inches away from having his throat torn out before Sam came through for him, one last time.

Sam had saved her owner but was badly injured, and had been bitten multiple times, she could hardly even walk. The human protagonist rushed them both back home, and brought Sam to his lab. Despite its tested failure, Neville treats Sam with his cure.

The sole surviving human in Manhattan held his only living friend in his arms and softly sang something to her as he watched Samantha succumb to infection...
Blood was just barely managing keep from breaking down, as the movie’s protagonist was forced to strangle Samantha as she became one of the very monsters that had infected her...

[Dang, there was so much more of the movie than of the actual RP, I felt it needed it's own quote box <__<]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood already felt uneasy just knowing what was going to happen next in the movie, that was probably the reason he didn’t care that Rav has so close to him.
I Am Legend wrote: In an incredible display of bravery and dedication to Neville, Sam attempts to fend off the attackers, even managing to kill one of them. Neville was able to shoot the first dog, but was caught off guard by the second one, and was only inches away from having his throat torn out before Sam came through for him, one last time.
The sole surviving human in Manhattan held his only living friend in his arms and softly sang something to her as he watched Samantha succumb to infection...
Blood was just barely managing keep from breaking down, as the movie’s protagonist was forced to strangle Samantha as she became one of the very monsters that had infected her...

Rav was riveted to his seat, while alternatively clinging to Blood side..
No NOoOoOOoo..
Just look at the way she fights! she is as determined an unstoppable as i am in battle... he whines.. as she ends up getting mauled..

Rav jaw drops, an he growls angrily through his tightly clinched teeth, as the human strangles the helpless pet, that had laid down her life to save him..
How can he do THAT to her! She saves his life over an over, an he just kills her!! Rav barks in shock!
What! No cage, no kennel you could have kept her in until you find a cure! Now that she is of no use to you, you just throw her away!! He shouts at the TV..
You can't survive without her, you will see! without her to sniff out the trouble, your dead!Rav growls!!

Rav's anger suddenly changes like a switch being flipped an he ends up sobbing an crying into Bloods shoulder, wetting it with his tears..

*** another brick out of the WALL ***
Seth wrote: Alex snorted as coffee almost shot out his nose.
That's pretty clever man!
Alex stood up picked up his coffee and headed for the exit
Well I think I'm gonna head home, catch ya on the flip side.

Thankies Dude, wouldn't want you to get like, Egg'ed an Feather'ed now.

The duckies Quacked an gaggles among themselves, an fly off back home..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex walked onto his front steps and hesitated,
it's a nice day, it's be a shame to spend it cooped up inside
Alex sat down on his front steps and stared off into the distance
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav jaw drops, an he growls angrily through his tightly clinched teeth, as the human strangles the helpless pet, that had laid down her life to save him..
How can he do THAT to her! She saves his life over an over, an he just kills her!! Rav barks in shock!
What! No cage, no kennel you could have kept her in until you find a cure! Now that she is of no use to you, you just throw her away!! He shouts at the TV..
You can't survive without her, you will see! without her to sniff out the trouble, your dead!Rav growls!!

Rav's anger suddenly changes like a switch being flipped an he ends up sobbing an crying into Bloods shoulder, wetting it with his tears..
Blood was actually surprised by Rav’s reaction to what he saw. He would have explained his reasoning if he was in the same situation as the protagonist. He cared too much for his friend, and couldn’t possibly bare to see her turn into a monster, or even worse, use her for the obviously painful and often times lethal experimentation in his search for a cure to the virus. He did away with Sam out of his love for her, which to Blood was a very sad and touching act of mercy.

So much so, he was actually crying himself, his eyes shut tight and teeth bared as if he was fighting physical pain. The emotion came from both the movie and moreover the feelings he’s held back since hearing of his owner’s accident. As far as he cared, the sad movie scene was just an excuse for him in front of Rav.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: So much so, he was actually crying himself, his eyes shut tight and teeth bared as if he was fighting physical pain. The emotion came from both the movie and moreover the feelings he’s held back since hearing of his owner’s accident. As far as he cared, the sad movie scene was just an excuse for him in front of Rav.

Rav sniffles and sobs watching the movie all teary eyed now.
Holding Blood close, rubbing his back. as he is now sobbing an crying as well.
Why didn't you warn me this movie was so sad??
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie got up as Carlito helped him, and sighed. This was so very annoying. But as he looked up towards the sky, he noticed that the ducks were retreating. Or so it seemed. Since they couldn't be sure, Eddie took a deep breath, preparing for running.
Take the second turn right if you get ahead of me. Peach-colored house on the left side is mine.
Having said that, Eddie started running, hoping for the best. Apparently he was only partly right, since stones kept hitting his back, and they hurt like crazy! Running towards his house would take usually 5-10 minutes, but now it just seemed like hours...
Carlito nodded attentively with a docile attitude, immediately being able to mentally distinguish Eddie's house in a matter of seconds. Contrary to Eddie's anticipation of his nimble movement, Carlito handicapped his swift velocity to level that of Eddie's, running alongside him.
...It'd be best to stay with Eddie. It just feels wrong leaving him behind like that...
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was very surprised to see Carlito running alongside him. Did he get faster? Or did Carlito slow down? Since there are very very few pets who are slower than Eddie. The two were running, for, what it seems, an eternity, and finally reached his home. With the last effort, Eddie opened the door, and they both went inside.

The house was incredibly quiet. Owners at work, their kids at school. The only thing that could be hear was louder-than-usual breathing coming from the living room, indicating that his brother was still asleep. The strong smell of orange juice could be sensed, coming from the same room.
As for Eddie himself, he was dirty, had some blue spots on him covered by fur, and some blood running from the back of his arm where a stone hit him. He was also panting very heavily.
Ugh... I'd really love to see my brother's reaction to the hat, but he's probably still intoxicated, and I wouldn't wake him up now. - he said, while throwing the hat on a sofa.
I should go take a shower... would you like to tag along?

A short moment of awkward silence followed. What Eddie meant was that Carlito can take a shower, too, since they were both dirty because of the rocks, stones, acorns and dirt itself hitting them. But his thoughts were put into words badly...
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Running at a slower pace than his usual average, Carlito felt unexpectedly exhausted through the course of running for an unimaginable amount of time.
...I g-got this, he thought to himself with the confidence and optimism that drove him to struggle through the wave of rocks and small objects hurled at him from the skies above. He frequently handicapped his movement for Eddie's sake, though this wasn't what bothered him ; the fact that he couldn't maintain a steady composure of running while taking several hits from behind was starting to remind him of his limits.
He ran for as long as his paws could carry him -- desperately out of breath and panting heavily for the first time in awhile.
Alex wrote:Eddie opened the door, and they both went inside.
The house was incredibly quiet.
Leaning over while grasping his knees, he drew for a moment to regain his breath. Seconds eventually passed, and Carlito stepped inside behind Eddie. Though before he would do so, he took advantage of the doormat beneath his paws and wiped them in a fatigued manner.
Once inside, Carlito stiffly stood in the foyer to regain a steady and collected stature ; he was still out of breath, by which this impact became an apparently heavy burden unto Carlito.
...Hm?...It smells like orange soda or something in here.
Alex wrote: Ugh... I'd really love to see my brother's reaction to the hat, but he's probably still intoxicated, and I wouldn't wake him up now. - he said, while throwing the hat on a sofa.
I should go take a shower... would you like to tag along?
A short moment of awkward silence followed.
Carlito exchanged countless glances between Eddie and the intoxicated dog that lied unconscious, slightly smiling in an amused manner all the while.
His attention reverted back to Eddie as he suggested to shower,
"...Y-yeah, sure," He mewed bashfully, taking into consideration of the silence that was eventually stricken down if not for his response.
...Well, I DO need a shower..., he introspectively thought to himself, implementing his train of thought to overlap his precedent demure thoughts.
He reached and tugged along his cravat -- which was followed by a massive bundle of spare cravats, and eventually took them off and placed them on a surface within his line of sight.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Hmm..." Milk touched her chin as she appraised the ingredients. "Okay!" She snapped her finger as she suddenly had an idea. "This calls for Milk's special chocolate cake! Mixing bowl and beater please!"

(OOC: lol they are missing flour and baking powder/soda...)
"Er, I don't think we have a "beater", but I have a blender!"Dimitri brought up a bowl and a blender.

(Sorry, internet just came back today. You shall not wait anymore!)
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Er, I don't think we have a "beater", but I have a blender!"Dimitri brought up a bowl and a blender.
Milk thought for a moment again, before nodding in agreement. "Oh yeah! I guess a blender would beat the eggs and milk better!" She cracked the eggs into the blender and added all other ingredients into it as well. After a few loud whirls from the blender, she pour the result into the bowl Dimitri prepared. "Hmm, looks good! Just like those shows on TV!" She exclaimed after seeing the content in the bowl, which pretty much looked like ordinary chocolate milk. "Let's put it into the oven, shall we?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav sniffles and sobs watching the movie all teary eyed now.
Holding Blood close, rubbing his back. as he is now sobbing an crying as well.
Why didn't you warn me this movie was so sad??
Blood chocked back his tears as best he could to speak. “Cause’...even if I told you, it wouldn’t have mattered…I’ve already seen this movie and it’s still sad as [censored] to watch...” Truthfully, Blood had cried the first time seeing the movie as well. But this time on top of that, he’d already been feeling horribly upset to start with, since leaving Rav’s house. He was finally just venting, and at least Rav was comforting to have there...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood chocked back his tears as best he could to speak. “Cause’...even if I told you, it wouldn’t have mattered…I’ve already seen this movie and it’s still sad as [censored] to watch...” Truthfully, Blood had cried the first time seeing the movie as well. But this time on top of that, he’d already been feeling horribly upset to start with, since leaving Rav’s house. He was finally just venting, and at least Rav was comforting to have there...

Rav snuggled up closer against Blood, and even-tho it wasn't cold, he wrapped the blanket covering the couch around the two canines. cocooning them up in the protective security of the blanket.
As he settled in to watch the rest of the movie...
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole, a snow white husky, was sleeping on the couch peacefully, until Matt, a black wolf pup, decided to pinch him in the ear to wake him up. Cole woke up with a yelp, and fell off the couch with a thud.
Matt! What the heck did you do that for! he rubbed his ear while glaring at Matt.
You need to get up! You've been sleeping all day! Now get up and let's go somewhere fun!
Matt I really don't feel like bailing you out of trouble. The answer is no.
Cole then got back on the couch and flipped on the TV. Matt then got on the couch with him. He then whined and gave Cole big puppydog eyes...eye technically because his other eye had a huge scar going down it.
Can we please go somewhere.
Cole looked away. No.
Matt got closer Please? his gaze growing more intense.
Cole couldn't resist any longer, he looked at Matt, and broke instantly.
Oh alright well go somewhere! Just stop with the cuteness!
Alright! Thanks a lot! It'll be fun Cole, I promise! Now let's go!
Cole left to his room to get ready "I just hope nobody notices who I am."
Matt ran off to get the collar he used to fool people into thinking he was a dog. He put on the black and white collar, and attatched his tag, the alchemist symbol for platinum, and waited for Cole, who had just came out of his room seeming very annoyed. He was wearing a blue ribbon instead of his collar. He added his tag onto the ribbon, the tag was a red ouroboros symbol that looked like a dragon eating itself. Matt was so happy that his tail wouldn't stop wagging.
Okay Matt, I asked dad and he said okay. So where do you want to go?
Matt was jumping up and down in happiness.
I just wanna go around the neighborhood and see if we can meet some new people!
Okay let's just get this over with. Cole opened the door and Matt rushed outside.Cole shook his head and closed the door behind him. "This will end badly"

(Okay how did I do? hopefully I did this right.)
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world