HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Rikki turned and ruffled his head fur. "Aw, che caro. My fearless warrior still is nervous around a girl: worry not, cutsey, I'd be worried of being around myself, sometimes."
"Well, yeah," Mitch said, "Also, the group was getting a bit too big. Too. Hey, who's this?" He asked, pointing to Lucky.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked back at were Val went off to and stopped in his tracks. "Well it looks like theirs another new pet around." Lance said spotting Specter talking to Val he noticed Archy there with him. He waved and called out to the others. "Hey guys, whos the new guy!" He said trying to get their attention.

Jenny smiled and nodded "He's basically a pet now sure he can come along." She said cheerfully "He'll be a great help since he has the most experience out in the wilderness then any of us he would be a great help." Jenny said

(OOC: sorry Val I forgot Jenny's part at first XD)
Last edited by IceKitsune on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:After hearing that he was doing sign language Specter gave a soundless sigh of relief, and had the pad say "You're good, but I thought you were having some kind of epileptic attack, sorry." His face was stuck on 'Panic mode', and he was kind of red faced in embarrassment for not knowing sign language when he couldn't bring himself to speak for fear of being hit or made fun of.
He stepped back to let the dogs chat while he just listened to both them and the surroundings, while keeping an eye on the major part of the group.
Valiant nodded to the cat. As he spoke, automatically his paws went into SigLan mode. "No problem. You see, back in the days, when I worked in the Antimafia, we were taught this language to teach in turn to the pets that we rescued from the pet fight clubs. Their captors use to cut their vocal chords so that they won't ask for help, talk to the 'public' or testify." His eyes went grim at the memory. then he remembered Specter didn't know the SigLan, and he stopped it. "So, it's become natural to me to use it with a mute pet. But I can teach if you, if you want, what do you think? At first, it's really hard, but when you get used to it it can be fun."
razgriz wrote:"He's got a tablet, it talks for him" Archimedes said, then went back about his curiosity about the wolf, "so... this wolf, where's his pack and is he gonna be a pet or stay feral? Where's he from? What's he like?" He paused after a few seconds, "I've never met a wolf before, just read lots of books about them."
Then Valiant turned to Archimedes. Just talking about the wolf made him smile warmly and sigh like a happy puppy. It had been so long since he felt that good...
"Why, *I* am Belisarius' pack. He moved in since last winter but kept a low profile, didn't want to scare us. Looks like he got a crush on me since then..." he blushed. "He comes from the northern states, and yes he's gonna be a pet soon, depending on bureaucracy, and he's willing to learn manners, so please forgive him if his manners should slip from time to time. And he's cool, he likes a lot to read, and fix things. *sigh* he's just like a gift wrapped for me by the heavens."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:Valiant nodded to the cat. As he spoke, automatically his paws went into SigLan mode. "No problem. You see, back in the days, when I worked in the Antimafia, we were taught this language to teach in turn to the pets that we rescued from the pet fight clubs. Their captors use to cut their vocal chords so that they won't ask for help, talk to the 'public' or testify." His eyes went grim at the memory. then he remembered Specter didn't know the SigLan, and he stopped it. "So, it's become natural to me to use it with a mute pet. But I can teach if you, if you want, what do you think? At first, it's really hard, but when you get used to it it can be fun."
Specter nodded his head when Valiant had asked if he wanted to learn sign language without really thinking about it, and continued to watch the Major group; mainly the wolf. He'd never seen a feral, but heard they were prone to attack without warning, and that put him on edge. Chances were probably ten to one the wolf would catch him if he tried to run...
valerio wrote:
razgriz wrote:"He's got a tablet, it talks for him" Archimedes said, then went back about his curiosity about the wolf, "so... this wolf, where's his pack and is he gonna be a pet or stay feral? Where's he from? What's he like?" He paused after a few seconds, "I've never met a wolf before, just read lots of books about them."
Then Valiant turned to Archimedes. Just talking about the wolf made him smile warmly and sigh like a happy puppy. It had been so long since he felt that good...
"Why, *I* am Belisarius' pack. He moved in since last winter but kept a low profile, didn't want to scare us. Looks like he got a crush on me since then..." he blushed. "He comes from the northern states, and yes he's gonna be a pet soon, depending on bureaucracy, and he's willing to learn manners, so please forgive him if his manners should slip from time to time. And he's cool, he likes a lot to read, and fix things. *sigh* he's just like a gift wrapped for me by the heavens."
But the way the dog with the metal arm talked about the wolf was really starting to make him feel awkward, since he himself was straight. He'd never even heard of a homosexual animal, let alone met one, and the strangeness was far to great for him. He might have been better with it later, but right off the bat felt like too much for him, so he started tuning out the talk about the wolf and started focusing on the surrounding noises, hoping that it would take his mind off things.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant chuckled. The poor cat looked really embarrassed, now.
"Specter, I'm really sorry if I made you nervous. See that Red Panda over there? He too has a lot of difficulties accepting my...lifestyle, so don't worry, i won't force your mind on this. Anyway, for your information, without doing names, there are several in that group who belong to the 'rainbow furs', and it's generally accepted in the neighborhood; that's why I talked about me so, well, easily. I hope we can be friends all the same!" And again he extended his paw, this time the metallic one.
---
IceKitsune wrote:Jenny smiled and nodded "He's basically a pet now sure he can come along." She said cheerfully "He'll be a great help since he has the most experience out in the wilderness then any of us he would be a great help." Jenny said
Cinzia let out a sigh of relief. Where she had grown up, in Southern Italy, ferals, no matter the species, were basically targeting practice throughout the year. Heck, even kids were poachers! "I'll make sure to let Val know. He'll be *so* delighted! Thank you, Jen!" She shook hard the other woman's hand.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

As Ying Nalo and Nate walked around the park, Nalo took off to the nearest group to them and said "Aloha, I'm Nalo and well...I'm new here and I'd like to make as many friends as possible" sticking his tongue out at the end before Ying caught up and said huffing "God...I hope you...don't do that....all the time" attempting to catch his breath before saying with a smile "Morning...I think...all I guess you all already know Nalo with that display" to which they both laughed.

((ooc: are there separate groups or are they all around Val and lot.))
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant turned to the raccoon. "Well, if this isn't the day of novelties! Doesn't happen often to see a domesticated 'coon. Charmed, Nalo, name's Valiant Leone. And these are Archimedes and Specter. The others, well..." he pointed at the larger group nearby. "I guess we'd better go make their acquaintance, rather than wasting the morning listening their names... If that's ok with you, Specter," he added to the cat's benefit
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"What do you think Specter? You can go see them or if you don't wanna, I'll keep you company for a bit" Archimedes said, looking up at Specter. He didn't care what he did anyway.

"Hey! Wait up!" Nate called, having to suddenly run to keep up with Ying and Nalo, who'd both suddenly taken off. He caught up a second or so after they stopped. "What's the rush?"

"Guten Tag Nate, having fun?" the white dog said looking at the black cat who'd just run up to them.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter was skeptic on it. He'd never been in a group of four since the he was abused, let alone a group of ten plus. He wrote on the pad "you guys can all go, I can hear most of what they're saying. And I'm starting to hit my limit of being focus, and mutes get a lot of focus in big groups, since they don't speak and all, and... I'll just get in the way of conversation, so you guys all go have fun." His breathing was starting to speed up again, which was the first sign of him panicking.

He looked at the large group, and focused on the wolf mainly, and then the red panda, who had a crossbow on him. It wasn't really a hard thing for him to start freaking out with this situation, since he felt threatened by several people, including the dog with the metal arm. Nalo may have been a Raccoon, but he was trustworthy enough to be around since he'd been the first to notice he had a hard time speaking. It was actually rather calming when someone was able to do that in such a short amount of time.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant nodded to Specter, recognizing the pattern of panic building up in the poor cat. His cop training went overdrive, his first thought going go the owners... Yes, he must have them humans checked. The cat was an abuse victim, he knew all the signs!
The italian wolfdog smiled, letting none of those considerations show in his voice and expression. "That's all right, Spec." He fished out a card from his collar and gave it to the cat. "Anything you need, contact me. And please, think over my offer: I am more than willing to teach you SigLan. Don't be a stranger!" He turned and ran to the larger group, feeling torn for leaving Specter behind, knowing he couldn't force his hand on this...
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter had cautiously taken the card and took a second to look over it, putting it in his collar a second later for safe keeping. He hated being the focus of attention, but being a mute usually brought more attention than being shy; but he guessed he was both, since he did have issues walking past anyone on the streets. Especially those who stopped to talk to him.

There were so many of them, and only two of him, if you included split personalities. He wished he could step back in time and avoid the park in general today, since most of his issues seemed to be related to the park. First Archy, Nalo, and the other two, then this huge group? Sure, Archy and Nalo were okay, but the rest of them were pretty unsettling to him, with one having a crossbow, one being a big feral wolf, one having a metal arm, and them just simply being unfamiliar to him.
Love me right now! Done.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance walked over to Val and the others and waved to them. "Hey guys, whats up?" He looked down at the raccoon and smiled warmly. "Hey there I'm Lance nice to meet you." He said and turned his eyes up to the cat standing a bit away from them. "Hey Val who's that?" Lance asked

(OOC: everyone kind of ignored what Lance said before so I'll just kind of force it then. Also we are getting into way to big of a group again and its getting confusing a bit.)
valerio

Post by valerio »

While Lance greeted the Raccoon, he said, "The name of that cat I met is Specter, a nice guy I think, but terribly shy. Oh, and he is mute: he uses a tablet that vocalizes for him. Lance, I must talk to you, later, if you don't mind."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

[quote="Leafolawl"]Specter had cautiously taken the card and took a second to look over it, putting it in his collar a second later for safe keeping. He hated being the focus of attention, but being a mute usually brought more attention than being shy; but he guessed he was both, since he did have issues walking past anyone on the streets. Especially those who stopped to talk to him.

There were so many of them, and only two of him, if you included split personalities. He wished he could step back in time and avoid the park in general today, since most of his issues seemed to be related to the park. First Archy, Nalo, and the other two, then this huge group? Sure, Archy and Nalo were okay, but the rest of them were pretty unsettling to him, with one having a crossbow, one being a big feral wolf, one having a metal arm, and them just simply being unfamiliar to him.[/quote

"Hey, maybe just you, me and nalo could play for a bit" Archimedes offereed, "it' 'd be a small group, so nothing to worry about."

Ooc: writers block go away....
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, this certainly is getting to be a big group. Phew. Hope I can handle it.

Then he remembered something else. He quickly stuffed his hand into a bag and pulled out a rather potent root. Then, without watiing for an answer about Lucky, decided to talk to Rikki again.

"So, it looks like we're going somewhere," he said between nibbles, motioning to the group, "Any idea where?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Well, this certainly is getting to be a big group. Phew. Hope I can handle it.

Then he remembered something else. He quickly stuffed his hand into a bag and pulled out a rather potent root. Then, without watiing for an answer about Lucky, decided to talk to Rikki again.

"So, it looks like we're going somewhere," he said between nibbles, motioning to the group, "Any idea where?"
Rikki shrugged. "Oh, they are heading for the clubhouse. Reckon they'll want to fix the yard gym or something... But you look nervous: would you rather get a corner for the two of us?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

At that, Mitch turned instantly red, and nearly dropped his root.

"Ack! NO! I mean, no, no, this helps really," he said, "I think that would be a very, very bad idea. But, I haven't seen the club house or the gym. That sounds cool though."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki giggled. "I still must decide if you're funny or silly, carino. Come on, you're actually afraid of being alone...with a law-abiding lady?" the way she grinned, she could've just told Mitch he was going to be her main course. Then, trying to ease the poor lad's nerves, she said, "So? How's life at your community nowadays? What are your plans for th future?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance walked over to Val and the others and waved to them. "Hey guys, whats up?" He looked down at the raccoon and smiled warmly. "Hey there I'm Lance nice to meet you." He said and turned his eyes up to the cat standing a bit away from them. "Hey Val who's that?" Lance asked

(OOC: everyone kind of ignored what Lance said before so I'll just kind of force it then. Also we are getting into way to big of a group again and its getting confusing a bit.)
Nice to meet you Lance, I'm Nalo'aihue but just call me Nalo Nalo said with a smile to Lance
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Hey, maybe just you, me and nalo could play for a bit" Archimedes offereed, "it' 'd be a small group, so nothing to worry about."

Ooc: writers block go away....
"What about the other two?" The cat wrote, "Aren't they part of the group you were in? You were inviting me into the group of the four of you, and I feel bad about asking you to split from them, and here we all are, and you're asking me if I'd rather play with just you and Nalo, and I thank you for considering my nervousness, but I would rather the five of us goof off than have your friends go away."

Specter was starting to get light-headed from the heavy blush that was on his face from being in front of so many people, and decided he needed to go sit down out of sight, so he nervously went to a close by tree and sat down where he couldn't be seen by most of the larger group.
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
"What about the other two?" The cat wrote, "Aren't they part of the group you were in? You were inviting me into the group of the four of you, and I feel bad about asking you to split from them, and here we all are, and you're asking me if I'd rather play with just you and Nalo, and I thank you for considering my nervousness, but I would rather the five of us goof off than have your friends go away."

Specter was starting to get light-headed from the heavy blush that was on his face from being in front of so many people, and decided he needed to go sit down out of sight, so he nervously went to a close by tree and sat down where he couldn't be seen by most of the larger group.
"However many you feel compfortable with" Archimedes said, "I'd figured build up from a low number so that way we don't scare you off or anything." Good science was starting slow and then working up, in a sense.

As Nate looked at the group of pets, he saw the dog with the mechanical arm. It didn't look like a prop. He couldn't help but walk towards him. Various musicals had had a few PROPS like that of course and some even had robots with simple working arms and other things like it. This though, was completely different.

"Wow" he said, continuing to stare, "I've seen a lot of props, but... I don't think that is one of them."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant wagged, flexing his artificial limb. "Why, this is a new kind of advanced prosthetics designed by the Pentagon for their Marines. The idea was to give them a new fighting chance, and a better life quality. I was given it after the Mafia cut my arm; the US militaries were in debt with me for saving two of their boys that had been kidnapped during their stay in Italy, on a transfert." He was happy he could talk about it without feeling the old pangs in his soul. And having Belisarius with him helped him to feel more open to the others.
Then the wolfdog extended his artificial arm. "Valiant Leone, molto piacere. The ferret there is Rikki, my best friend and partner, and wuffie here is my boyfriend, Belisarius."
Rikki waved to Archimedes. "Hi there."
"Honored," said Belisarius
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Its nice to meet you Nalo, well I think I should be going the others wanted to go to a club house we have and fix some stuff up and show the new guy around." Lance said as he began walking towards the other group. "Well we should be going guys I don't think the rest of them are going to come." He said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rikki giggled. "I still must decide if you're funny or silly, carino. Come on, you're actually afraid of being alone...with a law-abiding lady?" the way she grinned, she could've just told Mitch he was going to be her main course. Then, trying to ease the poor lad's nerves, she said, "So? How's life at your community nowadays? What are your plans for th future?"
Seeing Rikki's grin got Mitch blushed for a bit. He almost didn't answer for a second.

Law abiding or not, your still a lady.

Mitch chewed on his root a bit more.

"Still a bit primitive," Mitch said, after shaking it off, "Heh, at our old place, we were going to have electricity installed before, sigh, they came. Anyways, there's been talk of moving after we get more people in. But I don't think so. Benjamin likes it where we are. The rivers are right there. The lake is right there. And the town is just a short jaunt away. Sigh. I hope we don't. I don't know what I'd do if we did."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Aw," Rikki patted Mitch on his back. "You don't need to move at all, dear: as you just said, you have everything you need, and I'm sure that if Valiant asked, he and Bel will be on patrol for you. Also, the diner's owner got a liking on you guys, she gets you the best morsels, heh."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, yeah. Too bad I lost my bag back there after I heard about Valiant's wolf. Hey guys!" Mitch said, waving to Nate, Nalo, and Ying. He was going to say something to Archimedes then he noticed an unfamiliar cat tail behind a tree.

"Hey now, don't be trying to hide now, what's your, whoah," Miitch began, then stopped as he noticed how nervous the poor cat was.

"Hey, dude, are, are you okay?" He asked Specter, gently putting a hand on his shoulder and wearing the best look of concern as he could.

And I thought I was nervous. Maaan. What's the tablet for, I wonder?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, yeah. Too bad I lost my bag back there after I heard about Valiant's wolf. Hey guys!" Mitch said, waving to Nate, Nalo, and Ying. He was going to say something to Archimedes then he noticed an unfamiliar cat tail behind a tree.

"Hey now, don't be trying to hide now, what's your, whoah," Mitch began, then stopped as he noticed how nervous the poor cat was.

"Hey, dude, are, are you okay?" He asked Specter, gently putting a hand on his shoulder and wearing the best look of concern as he could.

And I thought I was nervous. Maaan. What's the tablet for, I wonder?
Specter had heard the talking, and was aware of the approach, but when the red panda had come around the tree he jumped and rolled a good ways away from him before the firefox could even touch him. Standing up and assuming a position that put him in a good running start when he seen trouble, he wrote on the tablet to make it say "I'm fine, thank you, but could you not do that? What you did could have been considered sneaking up on someone, and I don't deal well with fear. now on that subject could you tell me what the bow is about? Because It's been freaking me out since I seen it, and it's hard not to miss a crossbow on a red panda."

He was clearly frightened, since he was shaking from the tip of his tail to the top of his ears, even though he was trying to look calm. Nothing could have been worse to put him back on edge, but at least he wasn't lightheaded anymore since he'd been out of sight long enough for his heart to slow down enough to let the blood go back to his head long enough to stay conscious.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So that explains the tablet. Should've figured. You idiot, scaring a mute like that.

"Whoa, whoa whoa! Dude, sorry, I wasn't even trying to sneak up on you! Relax, I didn't know you were that jumpy. I'm really, sorry about that," Mitch said in response, clearly hurt that him, Mitch, had actually scared someone half to death!

"Oh, the bow? Sorry, I was going to put it away at Lance's place for the day and forgot about it," Mitch said, holding it out fairly carefully for Specter to see, "It's for enemy predators, prey, and, the orginization." At that last Mitch gritted his teeth slightly.

"But anyways, it's not loaded, and your neither, so, your safe," Mitch added, "What's your name guy?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Sorry," The main coon cross wrote, still trying to avoid being rude. "I should have known to introduce myself before commenting on your actions. I'm Specter, and you two are?" He the tablet he held in his paw Ask, while he offered his other one out in a very nervous handshake form. It was obvious he still wasn't even close to trusting the red panda, since he was cautious enough to double check the place at which an arrow was readied to be fired.

This was a simple action, and caused him little panic, since he was dealing with people smaller than himself, which meant all he would have to do is take the bow by force and run in a bad scenario. But he could always have the worst case where he'd go blacking out and wake up back at home with his owners facing a lawsuit.

He REALLY hoped it wouldn't turn out to be the latter of the two. He looked back on everything he'd done and was sure he'd have someone knocking on the door to see if his owners were abusive at the least. It wasn't uncommon, but It put him in an awkward position where he had to make a lot noise to keep an illusion of having a twin brother that he was still with by sheer luck. He knew it was unlikely, but at least he had two personalities that would make sense if you never seen both of them at once.
Love me right now! Done.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

IceKitsune wrote:"Its nice to meet you Nalo, well I think I should be going the others wanted to go to a club house we have and fix some stuff up and show the new guy around." Lance said as he began walking towards the other group. "Well we should be going guys I don't think the rest of them are going to come." He said.
Nalo nodded and said Okays, Clubhouse aye, might pop in one day or so, what is if Ying or Archy knows where it is. But I think for now i should stick around with Ying, Archy and that lot see ya Lance. and with that Ying said "I think I should hurry along to them as well, see you lot later and they both walked towards Archy.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

double check the place at which an arrow was readied to be fired.
OOC: The bow isn't loaded at all.

"Hey it's okay," Mitch said, gently taking the cat's hand but still giving a firm shake, "The name's Mitch. And the ferret here is Rikki. You must be seriously more nervous then I am around big groups like this. But, it, got, a bit lonely. So, I decided to, uh, meet new people today." Mitch was a little uncomfortable. He wasn't used to dealing with so shy and skittish a person.

Gee, now I know how people feel around me. I'm not this bad am I?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

valerio wrote:Valiant wagged, flexing his artificial limb. "Why, this is a new kind of advanced prosthetics designed by the Pentagon for their Marines. The idea was to give them a new fighting chance, and a better life quality. I was given it after the Mafia cut my arm; the US militaries were in debt with me for saving two of their boys that had been kidnapped during their stay in Italy, on a transfert." He was happy he could talk about it without feeling the old pangs in his soul. And having Belisarius with him helped him to feel more open to the others.
Then the wolfdog extended his artificial arm. "Valiant Leone, molto piacere. The ferret there is Rikki, my best friend and partner, and wuffie here is my boyfriend, Belisarius."
Rikki waved to Archimedes. "Hi there."
"Honored," said Belisarius
Nate somewhat cautiously shook the artificial paw. He couldn't help but think of comic book characters like Doctor Octopus, with the evil artificial limbs. The device was quite a deal like it afterall, advanced, computerized, and probably built right into the dog's body rather than strapped on as some artificial things were.

"Wow... I've met the first and second feral's I've ever seen in less than an hour" Nate said, though, he had seen other pets have the roles of a feral in various plays and musicals.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

((OOC: I know, but that was Specter being his overly cautious self, and looking at it there. I guess I just put that down weird. I was referring to the area itself, but I did so poorly. My bad. I probably should have said double checked the string to see if it was loaded.))

Specter took his paw back and started writing on the tablet as soon as he could, so he could have it say "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He put some distance between him and the red panda, to try and avoid making him more uncomfortable, while trying to avoid getting to close to anyone else, yet trying not to go so far away as to offend.

He looked to the ferret with a worried look and held out his paw as to shake paws with her. His owners had never understood how a cat could be afraid of any kind of rodent, including mice; but they had strong jaws, and sharp teeth. Shaking his head a little, he dropped the thought and went back to trying not to offend the firefox and his friend.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

razgriz wrote:Nate somewhat cautiously shook the artificial paw. He couldn't help but think of comic book characters like Doctor Octopus, with the evil artificial limbs. The device was quite a deal like it afterall, advanced, computerized, and probably built right into the dog's body rather than strapped on as some artificial things were.
"Wow... I've met the first and second feral's I've ever seen in less than an hour" Nate said, though, he had seen other pets have the roles of a feral in various plays and musicals.
"Valiant convinced me to apply for a full petship," the wolf said. "Although I am sure he would have kidnapped me and kept me inside his den until I accepted. He may be very...convincing." he added with a slight blush.
One could almost see little hearts bubbling around the Italian wolfdog's head. "Aw, shucks. You only wanted to play precious, dear."

Rikki watched the scene, feeling uncomfortable. Yes, that was definitely new for her friend. He was a softie with Darien, but *never* had he acted like a dreamy girlie at her first prom!
"Mitch, my brave warrior," she said to the red panda, "Promise solemnly that you'll kill me if I ever started acting like that around you... Oh, and very pleased, Mr. Specter. Rikki Leone." She added to the cat. "And I am not armed."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh heh, I don't think we'd ever get to a point like that. But most likely, I would probably die of embarassment first," he said, feeling a blush creeping up.

"Oh, and Specter, don't worry about making me nervous," he said, "I'm already nervous as it is. Out by myself, in a fairly large group, and. Uh, with a girl too."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter went wide eyed at the statement the red panda made. Surly he didn't mean what that statement implyed... did he? He wondered. He decided he had to ask, so he quickly wrote down "Do you mean you're courting her?" on the tablet and let it play the message.

He was wondering if he was the only one in town who found the opposite gender of the same species attractive, since the only other guy he knew who's not into guys is possibly into a ferrite.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Nah, I'm just hanging around with her today. Although she'll probably like to tell you otherwise," Mitch said, "But, I'd definitely like to court a nice girl some day. So, you speak with a tablet thing? That's cool."
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey quickly woke from the daze he fell into upon reading the book Woah! I really lost track of things! thought Grey, looking around maybe I should find out what's happening Grey was about to get up but then decided to check with Saphia "Uh...Saphia?" Grey asked, lightly tapping her on the shoulder "I think we might've missed a few things while we were reading here" Grey continued "I was going to try to find out what we've missed, do you want to tag along?".

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky stuttered a bit, "I'm L-Lucky.." he tried to get out. His tail hung a little low, though his eyes stayed on the one talking to him.
ImageImageImage
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah looked at Lance, "Hey Lance, are you going to go to the clubhouse, man?" he asked waving at the doberman to get his attention. It was a while since he last went there, and he was sure his uncle would like to see him again. "What about you, Lucky? Would you like to come along too? I promise, you'll like the clubhouse, it's sweet!" he said with a huge stupid smile on his face. It was obvious, he was obsessed with going to that place.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4