HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sounds like fun. let's go."
Barty took a couple of small flint stones and motioned Levi to follow him. The darkness enveloped them soon, the sun above was just a small square. "Mind yer steps, buddy." He approached a point where he knew he would find...aha, still there! "Now watch." In the darkness, one could hear the sound of stones clicking against each other, then--
With a wooshing sound, a line of fire lit up in the wall, and started running as if someone had just poured gas along the wall! The orange light revealed a tunnel dug up in the solid basalt. The fire ran on, drawing more light that revealed other intersection with this tunnel.
"Didn't I say it was cool?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She was about to retort with a theory of her own when the black blood stain on her paw caught her attention. If there was possibly a demonized wolf in their midst, could magic surely exist as well?
''Something doesn't feel right...I can feel it Kai...I can feel it deep within me..'' Mae said, gripping his arm more. ''I mean...look at this!'' she said, showing him Fen'rir's blood on her paw.
The shaman frowned. He examined the stain. "Yes, that is the contaminated blood of our pack leader..." He shook his head, thinking that such a honorable warrior was now lost forever to the glorious afterlife... "But fear not, Maw, for any sickness, to take root, must find a body ready to host it. If your soul is pure, you don't need to fear the presence of Sylar." he let the sentence pending, mutely asking her if she was friend or foe, in her heart.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sounds like fun. let's go."
Barty took a couple of small flint stones and motioned Levi to follow him. The darkness enveloped them soon, the sun above was just a small square. "Mind yer steps, buddy." He approached a point where he knew he would find...aha, still there! "Now watch." In the darkness, one could hear the sound of stones clicking against each other, then--
With a wooshing sound, a line of fire lit up in the wall, and started running as if someone had just poured gas along the wall! The orange light revealed a tunnel dug up in the solid basalt. The fire ran on, drawing more light that revealed other intersection with this tunnel.
"Didn't I say it was cool?"
Levi carefully followed Barty, making sure not to trip in the dark. when the fire lit, Levi was amazed at how large the network of tunnels seemed.

"yes. yes you did."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oh God, that seems so tasty... Do you want some, love?" Asked Aaron to Heart.
Suddenly Heart ran to the wolf's back quickly and jumped glomping him from the back with a big smile in her lips -Ahhh!!! surprise!!- Yelled giggling before she saw the delicious bread and her nose noted the tasteful flavor. -Sure that DOES looks delicious!- Said licking her lips on the wolf's back.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We'll be goin' in a straight line. Now take care an stay wid me no matter what. No one but rabbits know how to walk through dis maze. Dat's why dey keep the entrance hidden."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, I'll be sure to follow you closely. Though how hard can it be to go in a straight line?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The shaman frowned. He examined the stain. "Yes, that is the contaminated blood of our pack leader..." He shook his head, thinking that such a honorable warrior was now lost forever to the glorious afterlife... "But fear not, Maw, for any sickness, to take root, must find a body ready to host it. If your soul is pure, you don't need to fear the presence of Sylar." he let the sentence pending, mutely asking her if she was friend or foe, in her heart.
Mae looked at the shaman with bewilderment. Her heart went into a shock as the question he posed had provoked a hidden agenda which somewhat wasn't that pleasant, or rather something which she hoped nobody would bring up in any way possible. Although this wasn't directed at her true intentions for the next few days, she had a gut feeling that this insightful wolf might know a thing or two about her already.
"I'm sorry revered one but....you mean I am actually terrified of this evil spirit if I were of an impure soul??? I...I don't think I quite understand th...that...." Mae said, feeling slightly hurt from his words but kept the flames under grace for now.

Nearby, Sylar sensed the seething yet sorrowful soul of Mae. He sniffed the air once again for further affirmation, then widened his sick smile full of gleaming razor like teeth. "Well well well, if it isn't whitey's old girlfriend. Randy's in for a treat! he thought, jumping down from his tree and vanishing into thin air.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf's stare became harder. "Sylar feeds on sorrow, regret, hate. The more a soul is tormented, the more attractive to his tastes. Since he fed on your former mate, he now will seek *you* and look into you as no mortal could ever do. But it is not in my right to interfere: only you may find the strength to repel him."
---
"Good." barty walked until he stopped before one of the intersection of that ant maze. He turned to Levi, his eyes now filled with a weird expression, as if he was both relieved and sad. "Say, Levi. Would ya do me a favor?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oh no please don't say that...'' Mae muttered as she put both paws to cover her face. It was already the second time her so-called ex mate had been mentioned, and Kaiser was listening. She really wanted to get to know Kaiser more, but somehow she felt that he must not be filled in too much about her relationship with Randy.

''Well okay...thanks. I know what to do..'' Mae said, bowing to the shaman. She got up and faced Kaiser and E.R with a condescending look, her heart on an emotional rollercoaster. What would Kai think of her now?

''So uh...heh...we've still got time....anything we can do together besides this??'' Mae said, using a paw to scratch her head fur. She kept eyeing Kaiser, hoping that he would not take her past relationship to heart.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was clear the poor girl was in a turmoil. Kaiser decided there was no need to pressure her about her personal issues. She already had enough to deal with in her first day.
The German Shepherd and the Rottweiler stood up. "Guess it's time to relax a bit, lady. Oh, and you better not ask the locals what they do for fun. It involves bruises and scars. Thank you for this time together, shaman." With that, he led Mae out of the hut.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Sigh...okay..'' Mae hummed, letting Kaiser lead her out. She took his paw as they both trotted out, a smile slowly breaking out onto her face. The tip of her tail wagged slightly. She felt so much more happier and at ease when she was with Kaiser. She even dreamed about having pu...

<NO NO NO NO MAE GET HEAD OUT OF BUTT! THINK MISSION. DO MISSION GET RICH! THEN GET PUPPIES!> Mae thought, suddenly halting her dreamy train of thought. Her logical conscience was right. She had to take her role in the operation a little more seriously. Seducing Kaiser and becoming his girlfriend was one tangible way to gain his full trust. Who knows, she might even be married to the German Shepherd of her dreams when shes much more loaded in future.

Sylar grinned as he walked past the three police dogs. He already had plans to communicate to Mae in the evening just like how he did to Fen'rir. Clearly, the scent of her drenched and weighted soul was so intoxicating, he just felt like devouring her straight away. But he had noticed that she also suffered an optical problem, a condition which makes both her eyes deepen her degree by a matter of months, which can lead to potential blindness just like her mother. With that, Sylar then thought of a much more nefarious plan to hatch.

He cheekily went up to her and cupped his paw over her ear. He whispered So what kind of puppies will we get? and with that, he quickly jumped away and vanished into thin air, waiting to see the outcome of his mischief.

Mae's battered her eyes sheepishly at Kaiser when she heard those words. Thinking it was Kaiser who said it, she stopped their walk and gave him a long moochy kiss. ''Wow! You're thinking about puppies already?! I love you Kaiser!'' Mae exclaimed, panting with excitement!
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that sight, E.R. stopped, pinpoint pupils, jaws and arms hanging low. "Man, *I* wish a girl kissed me like that, thinking of puppies!"
Kaiser, completely taken by surprise, didn't even put up a resistance. He only thought she tasted great!
And when she let him go, he only managed to say, "Uh, er, ah, oh...Eh? Pups, like in litter pups, like in..?" One could have put him down with a small finger. "Gee..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae playfully pounced him to the ground and continued covering his face with her big licking tongue. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. She had never expected him to talk about getting engaged that quickly and have pups of their own. It was only the first day and he was already all over her.

''Ooooh you know...puppies...our little critters running around...ours will probably be bulky and handsome and having my slender looks and HEYWAITAMINUTE!..''

She stopped the whole fiasco as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. ''W....wait, wh..what's the catch? It's only the first day! Why're you talking about having our own litter all of a sudden???'' Mae asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser wasn't exactly sure about what was happening. "M-me? Lady, you got it a tad wrong , here: I didn't even mention the argument 'puppies', especially considering we just started knowing each other. I mean, I'm glad and honored you are considering this idea but aren't you running a bit?"
"It's true," E.R. said, "he didn't say a thing about puppies. Mae, perhaps you're still daydreaming after that spiritual experience? I saw it happen, sometime."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae looked at both Kaiser and E.R. Although E.R explained his theory on factual grounds, she could have sworn Kaiser said to her about having puppies. It sounded like him and it came from his mouth beside her as they were walking. That was what she had seen and heard no doubt about it. But why was Kaiser denying it now?

''Huh?! But--but Kai! You just said 'So what kind of puppies will we get' an I and I thought that...If you didn't say it then who did?!'' Mae said with some exasperation. She was almost about to break out in tears.

In the distance, Sylar dropped to the ground and laughed as he managed to sneak in some potential discord between Kaiser and Mae. ''Gehahahahahahaha! Oh man, I havent done that in a while and I can see that I haven't lost my touch at all! Gehahahahaha'' he said, laughing more.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser held her tight. "hey, lady, don't worry. As E.R. said, it was surely a trick induced by our experience in the hut. It happened already, honest, that's why it's not exactly a form of entertainment, here. Now sshh, relax. Today we relax, tomorrow big day." he kissed her nosetip. "Now that Fen'rir is again a healthy, young killer, Balkan will have to fight hard to defeat him."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Wait Kai. If what...if what you're saying is true...I don't think it's just some trick. It felt like something which wanted to tear me and you apart...it felt....real'' Mae said, trying to recollect what had happened, but eventually she decided not to dig in deep too much. Could have been her ears too. Not only is she turning blind, but is she turning deaf and retarded as well?!

She blushed a deep red as Kaiser gave her a kiss on the nosetip. She smiled and gave him a big kiss to his muzzle and hugging him tight. ''But you know, I *do* actually love you and uh, I'm still up for those puppies.'' Mae said with the reddest blush spreading across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. She wagged her tail as she got up, and with a strong pull of her paw, managed to get Kaiser up too.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good." barty walked until he stopped before one of the intersection of that ant maze. He turned to Levi, his eyes now filled with a weird expression, as if he was both relieved and sad. "Say, Levi. Would ya do me a favor?"
Levi noticed the weird expression in Barty's eyes. "Sure. what is it?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser chuckled. "Heh, we'll see about that. For now, let's just arrange a quiet date all for us."
---
The young lycaon pointed at something at his feet, peeking from the corner. It was a paw, or rather the skeleton of a paw.
The paw that, in life, had belonged to a young lycaon.
Barty's figure had actually become translucid, and was glowing of its own eerie light.
"Can ye please bring me home?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The young lycaon pointed at something at his feet, peeking from the corner. It was a paw, or rather the skeleton of a paw.
The paw that, in life, had belonged to a young lycaon.
Barty's figure had actually become translucid, and was glowing of its own eerie light.
"Can ye please bring me home?"
Levi was surprised by this turn of events. He wasn't exactly scared, but he was a bit confused. Had Barty been a ghost this whole time? Had he looked insane to other people while he was talking to him?
after a couple seconds, he calmed himself and said, "okay. So I just carry the bones with me to where we're going?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghost nodded. He was smiling again. His voice, now was like a delicate echo in the cat's mind.
"Take my skull and carry it to our shaman. He'll know what to do. Thank you, Levi. I lost my way down here and never made it back. My family still misses me a lot but no one thought of looking down here. Thank you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi stood up and walked over to pick up the skull. He felt a bit weird holding the skull of a once living being.

He then looked around and realized he had lost his bearings int he confusion. "uhh. Which way do I have to go, again?" he asked with a nervous laugh.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The flames were gone now, for they never had been there at all. The darkness was total and only the smell of dust and rock remained.
That, and the eerie glow of a ghost pointing to the stairs illuminated by the sun.
Then Bartholomew's smiling figure dissolved.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"thanks. and may you rest in piece." Levi walked to the stairs, then up into the sunlight. It hurt his eyes because, even though he could see perfectly well in the tunnel, his eyes had still adjusted to the pitch black that was really there. He closed the entrance to the tunnel and covered it up, lest someone else end up like Barty.

When he got to the village, he realized something.

"uhh.. Can anyone tell me where the Shaman is?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The female Levi had spoken to, at the sight of the skull, almost lost her fur with shock. "Follow me, lad," she urged him, then walking at a brisk pace. "Lad, where did you find that?" The dead lycaons were buried in the forest or thrown to the sea, to nourish mother earth and father sea. Rabbits did the same thing. Only the wolves had...other rituals to celebrate their dead.
"You didn't desecrate a burial ground, did you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I found it in the rabbit tunnels. I guess he got lost down there." He didn't feel like explaining that Barty had taken him there himself and actually told him this.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The female's choc almost made her faint. "Ye...ye found it..." her breath became ragged. A moment later, she grabbed Levi's arm and dragged him with all her might toward the large hut that was the local temple. "REVERED SHAMAN! REVERED SHAMAN!" she howled as if the world had depended on it. "BARTHOLOMEW! HE'S BEEN FOUND! IN THE OLD TUNNELS! MERCY, SISTER, EVERYONE! THEY FOUND HIS REMAINS!"
Last edited by valerio on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi was surprised when she pulled him along. He just stood silently as she called out.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Shaman stepped out the hut. she was a female at peak physical shape, her body adorned with laces and bracelets and anklets made of something carved out of...bone?
She was looking at the skull between Levi's paws with something between astonishement and relief.
She went and gently held out her paws to the cat. "Child, please, give it to me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi gladly handed it over, knowing he was fulfilling Barty's dying (or rather, dead) wish.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A crowd had quickly assembled around the shaman and the tourist. The whole village was abuzz with excitement. Bartholomew's disappearance had caused a great grief: Death was respected in the island, even the wolves made sure to let know if they killed one of their enemies...but when one of their numbers disappeared without a trace, without an explanation, it was considered a curse on the deceased one's family And the soul of the deceased one was condemned to wander in the in-between worlds, without a blessing, until someone gave him peace.
Like today.
The shaman held the skull of the lycaon at the height Barty's head was supposed to be when he was alive. She softly caressed the brow, muttering, chanting something in an ancient language, a language beloning to the people of Tricana long before man settled in...
And once again the figure of Bartholomew appeared. Not glowing, not translucid. Just like Levi had seen him the first time, alive and breathing. his eyes went to Levi. "Thank you, Levi," he said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"you're welcome, Barty."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ghost let out a sound like a sigh, before drifting away like smoke.
The shaman held out the skull to a female and male couple. They both petted the remain, muttering those strange words.
Two males carrying a coffin in which the skeleton had been laid stepped in. the parents of Bartholomew put the skull where it was meant to be.
"We now will give our blessing to Bartholomew o'Salisgrave, whose soul has finally found its deserved peace," the shaman said. "Then his remains will be given back to father sea, to rejoin his body and nourish other lives." she then turned her attention to Levi. "And thank you very much, Levi. You have done a family in grief the greates of favors, this village is in debt with you." She bowed deeply, and so did the crowd, immersed in a respectful silence.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi was a bit embarrassed and not quite sure what to do. no one had ever bowed to him before. "I was just helping out a friend... one who happened to be a ghost," he said as he laughed nervously.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bartholomew's parents took turns to hug the cat.
The shaman said, "A restless spirit came to you to ask for help. so pure is your soul, Levi, that it acted like a beacon. Few ones have this gift, child. Once the remains of Bartholomew will be properly disposed, we will celebrate this event. You deserve your praises, as Barty's parents deserve their life back."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi blushed when Barty's parents hugged him, and more when the shaman complemented his soul. (he could honestly say that had never happened before.)
"I'm just glad I could help."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

[quote="valerio"]Kaiser chuckled. "Heh, we'll see about that. For now, let's just arrange a quiet date all for us."

''Oh, sounds great Kai!'' Mae said, having her paw curved around his waist. At least she still had her game plan in schedule. She wouldn't need some spirit or whatever it is to bother her and Kaiser.

''So what's your idea of a quiet date?'' Mae asked as she rested her head on Kaiser's broad shoulder.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:he headed out.
Dimitar ignored everyone and everything, until he got out of the village. He only threw his bulletproof vest and his shirt to Smith as he went past him.
What they all saw in the hut was one thing, but what he heard afterwards, just when he got out of the hut, made him to change his priorities.
"Go to Arcadia and find a lycaon, called Charlie. She will help you." were the words he heard, as he left the hut. He knew better the to listen to them, so he turned against the wolf village's gates and from there, he reminded himself where was the Shaman village of Arcadia from the cards he had of the island and which he remembered to every little detail.
The man turned in that Direction and ran towards it.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:
valerio wrote:Kaiser chuckled. "Heh, we'll see about that. For now, let's just arrange a quiet date all for us."

''Oh, sounds great Kai!'' Mae said, having her paw curved around his waist. At least she still had her game plan in schedule. She wouldn't need some spirit or whatever it is to bother her and Kaiser.

''So what's your idea of a quiet date?'' Mae asked as she rested her head on Kaiser's broad shoulder.
Kaiser blushed slightly. "Ah, the beach, moonlight, the quiet waves on the turf?"
"You need help planning one?" E.R. volunteered.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae blushed as well. ''Oh wow. I never met anyone who liked the same things as I do, except that I love taking a nice evening stroll along the beach too. Well...I hope we can do that later...can we?'' Mae said, using a paw to stroke his torso.

''Oh and that would be great E.R!!'' Mae replied, sneaking up to the buff rottweiler. ''Maybe an uber cool guy like you could be our personal butler, bringin' us orange soda while me and Kai lay by the beach at night...'' Mae said, snerking and stroking his furry chin.

''I'm just kidding...'' Mae remarked, playfully giving him the tongue. ''Maybe....a nice activity together would be nice...I heard the waters of this island are home to the best marine life in the world. Maybe we could do a bit of a dive or snorkel I dunno....I doubt that they have equipment made for dogs like us. Or do they?'' Mae asked, looking up to Kaiser and nuzzling his chest.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"There are no things such as 'forbidden areas' in this place, when it comes with interaction between tourists, pets and lycaons. Wolves are kept at bay, rabbits are...kept under surveillance, but it's usually them who won't show. They know better. And, they have all pet-friendly equipment we may need for diving as well. So, yes, you just come up with an idea and we can do it."