HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:What? why in the world would they be doing that? not to mention i thought they had to call in the sheriff's dept. to use firearms..
Well we are going to numb this area up, before we remove this large shard.
“*sigh*....was only a dart rifle (fortunately).....but that’s...it’s irrelevant now con-...considering what happened regardless.” Speaking coherently was starting to become a challenge under the stress he was experiencing. Blood only broke eye contact for a second look at the syringe and medicine he was being shown. “Good, then this shouldn’t be nearly as painful as I recall the last time being.” He thought confidently.
Keeshah wrote:I would have liked to put you under while we operated, but i've been told you have been sedated once already, an i don't want to risk a drug interaction with what you were given before. I'm afraid your going to have to tuff it out for a bit.. we will get you a rubber bone to bite on, an have some one here to hold your paws while we sew you up.
She gently stick Blood with the needle numbing up the area around where the large glass shard is..

As she finishes, a vet tech comes up an shaves a patch on his forearm. then shaves away the fur around the large shard.. an washes the shaven area with a betadine solution..
Blood laid his head back and closed his eyes, taking another deep breath. “I can handle it...something to bite, would be a good idea...” He whispered, and continued to think. “That is unless; you want your hands torn off...” The coydog winced and cringed as the area around the laceration was cleaned and prepped for the removal of the jagged glass shard. “…Also, this way I’ll be sure that you don’t do anything ‘else’ to me..”
Keeshah wrote:Emma comes up with an IV of blood plasma that she sticks into his arm.
There you go, you should be feeling less lightheaded in a few minutes. an we will get started.. just relax.

The surgeon steps out of the room, into the hallway but not of the hearing range of sharp eared canines.
I need someone to find out what is going on outside.. this is the third case we have had of a random pet getting tranquilized this afternoon. I need you to get in contact with the Rangers, an see if they know whats going out there in the town.
An so we can file an pet abuse complaint here.
Lying completely motionless with his eyes shut, Blood listened carefully to the activities of the people working about him. Along with noticing the other vets gathering around, he also heard the conversation Emma was having.

“So AC really is on a little stray-hunting spree, and I’ve ended up caught in the middle....just like old times...heh..”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “*sigh*....was only a dart rifle (fortunately).....but that’s...it’s irrelevant now con-...considering what happened regardless.” Speaking coherently was starting to become a challenge under the stress he was experiencing. Blood only broke eye contact for a second look at the syringe and medicine he was being shown. “Good, then this shouldn’t be nearly as painful as I recall the last time being.” He thought confidently.

Emma comes back in an gives Blood a purple hard rubber chew bone to bite on. as a vet tech comes in to hold his paws, while he is operated upon.
The surgeon pulls the glass shard out, an gets to work on stopping the bleeding, an sewing the insides of the dog up, an is soon stitching up his shaven skin..
There you go, that's all done. you'll be stiff an sore for a while, but no perminate damage done.
She then comes through his head an face fur, pulling out the bits of glass.. an closing the wounds with surgical glue.

Oh you have been such a good an tolerant boy. now don't go picking an scratching the the wounds.. or we will have to fit you with an e-collar..

The vet techs wheel Blood off to an observation room, an leave him to relax, after checking on his plasma drip.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Emma comes back in an gives Blood a purple hard rubber chew bone to bite on. as a vet tech comes in to hold his paws, while he is operated upon.
The surgeon pulls the glass shard out, an gets to work on stopping the bleeding, an sewing the insides of the dog up, an is soon stitching up his shaven skin..
Taking the chew toy with his free arm and placing it in his jaws, Blood took the hands of the vet as he waited to have the glass shard removed. Even though, they had numbed his shoulder to ease the pain, he could still feel a slight ache through the rest of his right arm. He saw the surgeon put on her mask before leaning over him to begin, nervous after remembering just now painful it was when he tried to remove it himself earlier. Emma carefully went about the removal, using a thin, sharp, medical instrument to help guide the razor sharp edges of the fragment out. The hybrid bit down hard on the toy bone as he watched, although it wasn’t nearly as painful as he had imagined, the shard had defiantly cut deeper than expected, coming out at least two or three inches before it was placed on a small metal tray for later disposal. They quickly stopped the bleed out by cleaning the wound with sterile rags and stitching it up. Though just watching made Blood lock his jaws down on the chewy bone he had been given.
Keeshah wrote:There you go, that's all done. you'll be stiff an sore for a while, but no perminate damage done.
She then comes through his head an face fur, pulling out the bits of glass.. an closing the wounds with surgical glue.
“Yeah, I’ve been hurt like this before, I know what to expect.” Blood thought, shutting his eyes protectively as bits of glass he missed earlier were combed out by Emma. The use of surgical glue to help mend the cuts, he found annoying.
Keeshah wrote:Oh you have been such a good an tolerant boy. now don't go picking an scratching the the wounds.. or we will have to fit you with an e-collar..
The vet techs wheel Blood off to an observation room, an leave him to relax, after checking on his plasma drip.
“I won’t touch anything.” He replied with an almost childish sarcasm as he narrowed his eyes at the female vet. “...and don’t you DARE think of sticking one of those things on me!”

Finally alone, Blood breathed a sigh of relief, taking the chew toy out of his mouth and silently thinking. “This has been one h*** of a day. Not even two hours on the streets of a new neighborhood, I’m chased down by AC and sent to the hospital…that has to be a new record of my short luck. *Sigh* I have to be more careful next time, If I had just seen those d*** officers none of this might have happened. I hope Dust finds out where I am soon, I want out of here.”

Blood stared at the ceiling, motionless for a few moments before continuing thinking.

“........God, this stupid glue itches like CRAZY.”
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue May 24, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

After giving out the details about Blood, John took off to search for Marshall, leaving Natalia behind at the vet to wait for news as well as to keep Blood company.

"Now You're Gonna Get It!" said the crazed officer as he pulled out his last dart and shot it at Marshall's shoulder, ruining the shepherd's plan of escape.

"HEY! What was that for?" Marshall yelped as he felt the dart hit him.

"I warned you didn't I? Now at least I can bring you back without you making so much noise."
The door was then shut and he returned to the driver's seat, happy knowing that at least that mangy dog won't be smart mouthing him anymore.

"Awww....<cens...ore...d>" was the few things he said before the sedative took its effect once more.

The van continued on its journey until it reached the Animal Control building which was raided not too long ago.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Emma comes in to check up on the wounded dog, after a while..
Shaking paws with Natalia.
Hello there miss, I'm Emma Brown, Bloods vet surgeon

Emma goes over an injects the IV drip with antibiotics an tetanus serums.
How are you doing, are you feeling better now?
She flips thru a few papers.
We are having some difficulty in getting in touch with your owner. do you have another contact number for him? Or do you have a guardian or trainer we can release you too?
Emma says as she goes thru her notes again.. an gives blood his collar back.

Here, you might need this. Anything i can get you two? What would you two like to eat?
I'm sure that you haven't had a chance to eat today, an you need to to get your strength back up.

*** meanwhile ***

Sara an the canine gang arrive at the hospital.. Sara gets to the trunk of the car a rummaging around in the stuff that was bought at the pet shop while the pets pile out of the car..
Well dang!.. All that shopping, an we forgot to get any leashes.
Looks like we are all going to be holding hands as we go in.. pick your partner an link up..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Well, I just finished work on a Tesla Coil the other day. Other than that I have a sonic device designed to make a noise that irritates dogs, A high quality plasma speaker, and a few other somewhat less impressive devices."
"That's...very good. I've made one electrical thing myself. Quite practical, for my use, anyway. I'll have to show you it later, though..." Venison shook out his head. "You mentioned chemistry? I don't know much about chem, to be honest. What exactly do you mess with there?"
Keeshah wrote:Sara an the canine gang arrive at the hospital.. Sara gets to the trunk of the car a rummaging around in the stuff that was bought at the pet shop while the pets pile out of the car..
Well dang!.. All that shopping, an we forgot to get any leashes.
Looks like we are all going to be holding hands as we go in.. pick your partner an link up..
"You're kidding. You must be. You should know me by now. I'm NOT going to hold hands! Besides, I'm using both hands for my crutch...There must be a leash in the car, under the seats or maybe in the glove compartment? You own Rav! Surely you'd have an extra leash or two in your car at all times!" Venison looked up without moving his head, trying to see the mice. "Hey, wait! I already have my partners. Uh, I'm good, then." Venison began to enter the building. "Com'on..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle started feeling bad about her undying want to giggle at Rav, since he looked very, very embarrassed. The nurse set to work on Rav's e-collar with the little electric saw, chattering about useless things like the weather and sports teams Pavelle had never bothered to pay attention to. After a couple short minutes, the collar was removed from Rav, and the nurse patted him on the head with one hand.

Meanwhile...
Magnus looked out the window on the way to the hospital in the car ride, as as they got out, he seemed to latch onto a conversation started over at the store, as if there hadn't been a break from when the question was asked. He looked at Lucky, and replied, "I saw a white van drive by fast!" He lowered his voice and whispered, "Animal Control."

Suddenly, Sara said something about holding hands. Felix had about the same reaction as Venison, and stuffed his hands in his pockets stubbornly. He had known that pets were all about companionship and things of the like... but holding hands? Ridiculous. He refused. However, as soon as he had steeled himself to not hold hands, Magnus grabbed his arm steadfastedly. There was no breaking his grip, even as Felix struggled.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Emma goes over an injects the IV drip with antibiotics an tetanus serums.
How are you doing, are you feeling better now?
She flips thru a few papers.
We are having some difficulty in getting in touch with your owner. do you have another contact number for him? Or do you have a guardian or trainer we can release you too?
Emma says as she goes thru her notes again.. an gives blood his collar back.

Here, you might need this. Anything i can get you two? What would you two like to eat?
I'm sure that you haven't had a chance to eat today, an you need to to get your strength back up.
Oh that’s just awesome.....He’s currently working in the city, with only a cell phone.”He growled, lifting his head up to see his vet. “...and the only other people I know can help..are over seven hours away by car...back in AZ...though I wouldn’t worry, he’ll be back soon...I hope.” The coydog finished, laying his head down and staring back at the ceiling looking quite annoyed.

Blood took his collar, and began to carefully look it over. “Right, I haven’t eaten much of anything since this morning...food would be nice.”
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alex wrote:*Turns to Sasha* Sasha.. you're kinda familiar. Have we ever met before?[/color]
Sekhmet looked up from Amelia "oh uhm..." she thought back since she arrived. "Yeah I think... I think we met out in that field. by the river, you know?..." she said trailing off a bit thinking back. "so didn't that guy say she should wake up soon?" she said pointing at Amelia.

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex thought about the recent past. Sasha said it too, the two have already met once. She said in a field... what field? After a while, he stopped thinking about it. It didn't matter that much, anyway.
Sasha wrote:So didn't that guy say she should wake up soon?
Yes, he did... But how much is soon? - he said, while looking at Amelia, worried.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky hears the hand holding thing and sighs, rolling his eyes but complying by approaching Cier offering his hand with a disgruntled and reluctant smirk.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Oh that’s just awesome.....He’s currently working in the city, with only a cell phone.”He growled, lifting his head up to see his vet. “...and the only other people I know can help..are over seven hours away by car...back in AZ...though I wouldn’t worry, he’ll be back soon...I hope.” The coydog finished, laying his head down and staring back at the ceiling looking quite annoyed.

Blood took his collar, and began to carefully look it over. “Right, I haven’t eaten much of anything since this morning...food would be nice.”

Well then looks like you two will be staying with us for a while then.. I'll make sure they fix something up extra special for you two..
Emma leaves, an several minutes later a nurse comes in with the food cart..

Liver, steak, steamed veggies. cold water an hot tea.

*** meanwhile ***

Rav gomes up an nuzzles Pavelle.
You had better giggle before you explode trying to hold it in.. at least no one else knows besides you two, that i was stuck wearing that.

*** meanwhile down stairs ***

Sara leads the group of grumpy paw holding pets into the hospital, after talking with the reseptionist, she leads them up stairs to Pavelle's room.. meeting the nurse carrying the newly cut off e-collar as she leaves.
What on earth ?
Oh nothing to worry about ma'am, one of the pets got into the medical supplies an tried wearing this.. it's all taken care of now..
I see..

Sara leans the pets into the room.
Surprise! you got visitors, i hear that you are doing much better now.
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Keeshah wrote:Emma comes in to check up on the wounded dog, after a while..
Shaking paws with Natalia.
Hello there miss, I'm Emma Brown, Bloods vet surgeon
"Hi there, I'm Natalia." said the husky while returning the gesture.
Keeshah wrote:

Well then looks like you two will be staying with us for a while then.. I'll make sure they fix something up extra special for you two..
"Spasibo (thank you) doctor Emma."
Keeshah wrote: Emma leaves, an several minutes later a nurse comes in with the food cart..

"Spasibo." thanked Natalia again to the nurse. When the nurse left, Natalia went besides Blood's bed.
"So, how are you feeling?" with a hint of worry, mostly to do with Marshall.

In her mind though, she was very worried about him. When you get back, I will give you a piece of my mind, you silly reckless pup.

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:

“...and the luck dies with the dignity, I have no Idea when Dust will be back, and I’m not looking forward to staying any longer in this degrading place. *Huff*” Holding his collar up to the florescent ceiling lights, Blood carefully inspected it inside and out. He flipped up the grey Kevlar flap, lining the inside to check the contents in the inner pockets. Everything he kept was fortunately still there. Searching the protective lining, he eventually found the tiny point of entry, where the first dart had hit him. Bringing the collar up to his eyes for a closer look, he also saw why the slash-proofed lining had failed to protect him in the first place...The dart must have been just thin enough, and hit just in the right place, to jab right in between the durable meshing he collar was made out of. It was a complete fluke of a shot. Blood set his collar at his side on the stretcher.

”......You’ve gotta be freaking kidding me.” The disappointed and astounded dog muttered. “I guess that ought to teach me for not keeping my head up and watching my own back.”
EchoFireant wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Emma leaves, an several minutes later a nurse comes in with the food cart..

"Spasibo." thanked Natalia again to the nurse. When the nurse left, Natalia went besides Blood's bed.
"So, how are you feeling?" with a hint of worry, mostly to do with Marshall.
“The food is good at least.” He thought sampling a piece of liver of the cart. Blood turned to Natalia.

“Well, aside from the crazy, itchy glue on my face that I’m not allowed to touch, and the aching shoulder with the sewn up gash, I’m just fine.” Now that the sedatives from the darts were beginning to finally wear off, it was becoming easier for Blood to speak clearly. “Especially considering that AC didn’t get their hands on me...Dogs know what they would have done to the big, scary looking, coydog that went so far to evade capture. I really hope Marshall is holding his own against those *****s.” He toned his voice down at the mention of that last part, not wanting the wrong people to hear he was running from Animal Control. Blood took a small cup of water and gulped it before picking up a piece of steak with his bare hand and chomping down. His ears perked as he heard a large number of footsteps coming down the nearby hall. Most sounded like they were clawed feet, visiting pets? “Yeah, must be a real pet-friendly community with a hospital this busy.”
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Wynn walked over and grabbed Magnus' other paw, taking Cier's as well, as Sara led them into the hospital.
Del smiled "I'd very much like that, Venison. She sighed slightly "Sadly, I don't get to work with chemicals much, all the really fun ones are hard to come by, not to mention dangerous. Dad doesn't like me working with them, especially after the thermite. I got some sodium once, that was fun. I was prepared for that though, so nothing bad happened." She smiled and waved at the receptionist, as well as several of the nurses and doctors they passed in the hall, who each waved back at her, and Cier as well, who nodded to each as he passed.
Sean made his way back to the house, using the same method he had used to get to the abandoned house. Luckily for him, Mr. Burke was working on something in the garage, so he was able to get the tranquilizer gun inside and up to the guest room. Afterward, he decided it was best to stay inside, lounging on the couch and flipping through the channels on the TV.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

D-Singer wrote:
“The food is good at least.” He thought sampling a piece of liver of the cart. Blood turned to Natalia.

“Well, aside from the crazy, itchy glue on my face that I’m not allowed to touch, and the aching shoulder with the sewn up gash, I’m just fine.” Now that the sedatives from the darts were beginning to finally wear off, it was becoming easier for Blood to speak clearly. “Especially considering that AC didn’t get their hands on me...Dogs know what they would have done to the big, scary looking, coydog that went so far to evade capture. I really hope Marshall is holding his own against those *****s.”

"He should be but I'm worried. John is out there searching for him but I just hope that nothing bad happens to him. After a while, she sat down on a small table and started to pick on her food, nibbling away at some of it, deep in thought on possible ways she could help him.

In the meantime, John, with directions from other residents, was driving towards the animal Control Building in the hopes that Marshall would be there already.

"There. Done moving him to the kennels."
"So, let me get this straight, this dog manage to assault you and disarm you? You sure are pathetic."
"Yes and At Least I'm not the one who was sedated while still inside the van." countered the AC officer to his partner.
"So, what do you think they'll do with him seeing that he did attack you."
"No idea. I'd hope that they'll give me some time with him so that I can see his fear and guilt in his eyes for attacking me."

caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus eagerly took Wynn's hand, linking the line of pets, as they traveled through the hospital's many hallways... he stared around, eyes wide and unblinking, ears pulled back. He tried not to inhale through his nose. Like Pavelle, he didn't enjoy the scent of the hospital, but he ignored it as best he could. His tail wagged as Sara led them to his sister's room, and he could feel Felix's beside him, not even bothering to try to break free of Magnus' grip. The raccoon tried to hide his own enthusiasm and interest, but failed miserably, his eyes glancing around, taking everything in. They burst into the room immediately behind Sara, who announced their visit.

Meanwhile...
Pavelle let out a soft chuckle as Rav got free from the collar, but didn't pursue her mirth further. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, or pride for that matter, too much more. "No, it's fine, Rav. I'm done now, I promise." There was a sudden commotion outside the door as the nurse left, followed by some light conversation... and then Sara came in the room. Pavelle smiled at her, but the pleasant expression dropped off her face as pets crowded in behind the human. Her cheeks started to burn red, and she glanced down at herself; she was wearing a hospital gown, and so many of the pets from the neighborhood were coming in, and would see. Just great. How embarrassing. She forced herself to focus on who came in. There was Magnus, some black cat... she looked closer. It was Felix? She shook her head, continuing to catalouge the pets. Next was Lucky, then some female dog she didn't know, Cier, Venison, Del, and the mouse - Dylan? - from yesterday. Was that everybody? She hoped; though the room wasn't small, it was only spacious enough to accomodate a moderate amount of visiters, and since Rav was still here, and Tory... any more and it would start getting cramped. She put a sheepish smile on her lips as they all came in, her cheeks burning redder as she saw Venison. She fiddled with her fingers, before looking up at all of them. "Hey, everybody. Thanks for coming. I didn't know I was so... liked." Though Rav's here too; most of them are probably here for Rav, not me. She laughed, somewhat nervously, waving at them.

((Sorry it's rushed and awful; I bought a drawing tablet for the computer today and I'm too excited to write well!))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison walked into the hospital room...a dull place all in all. Mostly white with a bed or two, and one window. Rav was moping about something, and didn't seem to notice Sara and the others walk into the room. Pavelle, on the other hand, did so immediately, and quickly scoped out everyone.

'Oh, crap. I have a new collar...I hope she doesn't see that I'm collecting collars...the crutch...the mice...augh, this was poorly planned...' Venison's cheeks began to turn slightly red as well. "Hey," Venison said weakly, "Pavelle, you doing a bit better now?" Ven wondered how long his conversation would last with Pavelle. It would only be matter of moments before Rav snapped out of his moping when he heard Ven's voice.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

(Just so everybody knows, this post is meant to be comedic, not dramatic.)

Lucky tries to hold his words by biting his lips, but seeing Pavelle in such a condition strains on his conscience until he finally breaks down, pushing his way to the front almost interrupting Venison and taking a knee next to the side of the bed. "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I can't help but feel I could have prevented this." His words start to ring in on him as he puts his head against the sheet. "I understand if you hate me for running away yesterday. Just please tell me the truth. Do you hate me or not?" Hardly giving any time for Pavelle to answer he keeps going. "I knew it! You're speechless! You may as well have admitted it there!" He buries his head in his hands hyperventilating a little. It is apparent that Lucky doesn't do well with guilt.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

EchoFireant wrote: "He should be but I'm worried. John is out there searching for him but I just hope that nothing bad happens to him. After a while, she sat down on a small table and started to pick on her food, nibbling away at some of it, deep in thought on possible ways she could help him.

Emma comes back in...
Your dinners to your likings? is there anything else i can have brought to you?
She looks to Blood.
We still can't seem to get a hold of your owner dear.
Then she turns to Natalia.
We have also seem to have lost contact with your owner miss. he doesn't seem to be in the building any longer.. Any idea where he might be?

*** Meanwhile ***

Rav cringes still in his hospital gown, cowering back as his owner with a gaggle of pets in tow, comes into the room.
UmmMm looks like you got a whole bunch of new visitors to see you..
Rav tilts his head questioningly at Venison, on crutches, an giving piggyback rides to mice?
But before he can pounce Venison an ask about this very unusual behavior, Another dog comes crying an howling up to Pavelle's bedside, like he had caused her to have to be hospitalized..
So he ends up standing there looking confused...
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

After Sara led them into the room, Wynn let go of Magnus' and Cier's paws. She went over and stood in the corner, not wanting to get in the way of the pets seeing Pavelle.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Cier stood to the side of the bed a little, letting Venison and the others through. He raised an eyebrow when Lucky fell to his knees beside the bed and started apologizing, but didn't make any comment.

(blegh, not much for anyone to do)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

EchoFireant wrote: "He should be but I'm worried. John is out there searching for him but I just hope that nothing bad happens to him. After a while, she sat down on a small table and started to pick on her food, nibbling away at some of it, deep in thought on possible ways she could help him.

“They’re probably going to give ‘John’ H*** over how his dog acted, seeing as how AC doesn’t exactly take excuses for dogs that both resist capture and attack their officers. Judging by what they said over the radio, he’ll be getting the raw end of the deal.” Blood began to explain as he continued to eat. “If they really were sadistic enough to steal Marshall’s tags, then that’ll be another strike against him. Because then, for all AC is concerned, Marshall is just some stupid, aggressive, stray who was brave enough to defy them.” Taking another sip of water, he continued. “But since he has an owner to pick him up, they’ll just replace being ‘a stray’ with being ‘a truant’ unless he or John can prove otherwise. It SUCKS, I know.”

Finishing his meal, Blood licked his paws clean and rested his head back down, sighing as he thought of the situation.

“Now that I think about it, I’m not in any better of a position. Once AC finds out I’m here, they’re probably going to want to take me in for questioning as to why I ran from them, all because of their idiotic philosophy that any pet they confront should automatically lie down and roll over for them, regardless to if they’ve done anything or not. *Huff* Humans.” The coydog bared his teeth and scowled, thinking about Animal Control’s stupid pet laws.

“But unlike Marshall, the human responsible for me isn’t here at the moment to back me up...Errrf, I’m not even sure where in the H*** he is.” Bloods voice shifted from sounding solemn and aggravated to, mournful and defeated. He covered his face with his paws in disappointment and sighed again. He didn’t care what Animal Control thought, he wasn’t about to let himself get caught as well.

Hearing the door to the observation room open, Blood brought his arms back to his sides, lifting his head back up to see Emma walking in.
Keeshah wrote: Emma comes back in...
Your dinners to your likings? is there anything else i can have brought to you?
She looks to Blood.
We still can't seem to get a hold of your owner dear.
“The food was just fine. Thank you.” Looking the vet straight in the eyes, he explained to her again. “I told you earlier, the number you took from my collar is to my owner’s cell phone. That’s all he has with him right now, so it's either dead, or he has it turned off. I don’t suppose you could just have the same guy who brought me here, sign me out, could you?”
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

D-Singer wrote: “They’re probably going to give ‘John’ H*** over how his dog acted, seeing as how AC doesn’t exactly take excuses for dogs that both resist capture and attack their officers. Judging by what they said over the radio, he’ll be getting the raw end of the deal.” Blood began to explain as he continued to eat. “If they really were sadistic enough to steal Marshall’s tags, then that’ll be another strike against him. Because then, for all AC is concerned, Marshall is just some stupid, aggressive, stray who was brave enough to defy them.” Taking another sip of water, he continued. “But since he has an owner to pick him up, they’ll just replace being ‘a stray’ with being ‘a truant’ unless he or John can prove otherwise. It SUCKS, I know.”
"I think John would be able to convince them but they wouldn't actually take his tags will they?" the thought had just occurred to her and what if they did it?
Keeshah wrote:
Then she turns to Natalia.
We have also seem to have lost contact with your owner miss. he doesn't seem to be in the building any longer.. Any idea where he might be?
"He left to look for my.. friend who has been..captured by Animal Control." Natalia said bluntly to the vet after a moment of hesitation.

After parking his car at the AC parking lot, John went up to the AC building to claim back Marshall and was greeted by a receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here to reclaim my dog. His name's Marshall, A solid black German Shepherd with a couple of dog tags. I heard from one of my friends that you have him, is that correct?"

"Hold on sir, let me check through our logs." said the receptionist as she typed something into the computer. "Well, we have a German Shep matching the fur coloration but he's been flagged as an aggressive stray."

"Are you sure? An aggressive stray? Well, can you at least let me look at him to make a confirmation that's him?"

"I'll need to get some of your details before we proceed."

"Sure thing." said John as he took out one of his cards and handed it over to the receptionist.

"Thank you Mr. Lysander. Please follow me." she said as she handed back the card and motioned to her colleague to take over for a while and then motioned for John to follow her. They walked through a corridor of sorts before ending up at the kennel where Marshall was being kept, still sedated.

"Marshall? What's wrong with him and where are his tags?" he asked after noticing that he wasn't responding and the lack of his tags soon caught his attention.

"Well, he is sedated to keep him from hurting himself and of course, the officers that brought him in. We could try and give him the antidote now for him to identify you as his owner. As a safety precaution, he will be kept inside before we release him to you, seeing that he does not have his "tags" with him if he does have them."

"If? I know that's him. We've been through quite a bit and somehow his tags are missing. Is it possible that your guys mistook him for a stray?"

"That is possible. Anyways, let me get the antidote to wake him up." She said before going to a nearby steel case, unlocking it and then taking out a syringe with the antidote. Coming back with the antidote, she opened up the door to the kennel and proceeded to inject the antidote to the sedated dog and then promptly stepping out again, closing the door behind her. "Now we wait until it takes effect."

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alex wrote:Yes, he did... But how much is soon? - he said, while looking at Amelia, worried.
Sekhmet shrugged as she looked at the limp form of the cat lying on the couch. "I don't know... guess that sedative is pretty strong." she said a little worried herself, but not for the same reasons. what if Animal Control got her? she wouldn't have a chance, these pets really stir up Animal control and she might get the blame for it! that was the last thing she needed. stuck in a concrete building, being poked with long poles by humans or something. at this prospect she decided to try and get a owner, fast.

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Hey," Venison said weakly, "Pavelle, you doing a bit better now?"
Pavelle opened her mouth to say she was fine, her eyes landing on Venison again... and this time she took in the details. Crutch, collar, and mice? Surprised, and also somewhat worried by the first, she tried to make eye-contact to question him... and was shocked again. His eyes were bright, bright green? Had they been that shade of green before? Had they even been green at all before? He had bad eyesight, maybe Sara had bought him contacts? Could pets even get contacts? Even if there were pet contacts and Venison agreed to wear them... she couldn't imagine him wearing any that changed his eye color to something so... eccentric. Pavelle could feel the questions building up in Rav, as well, but before either of them could ask... Lucky barged forward, dropped to a knee in front of her bed, and started howling about something...
"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I can't help but feel I could have prevented this. I understand if you hate me for running away yesterday. Just please tell me the truth. Do you hate me or not? I knew it! You're speechless! You may as well have admitted it there!"
Pavelle blinked at him, slightly confused and wondering if he could be serious. Wait. He actually was being serious. She looked around at the others questioningly, specifically at Magnus and Felix, but they both just shrugged, Felix looking slightly annoyed. She looked back down at Lucky, and awkwardly patted his shoulder, saying, "Um, Lucky. You have no need to feel... erm, bad. I mean, about what happened. But honestly, I'm not in the hospital because of something that occurred yesterday." She felt herself blush even deeper, then continued, "I, uh. I... fainted this morning, so they took me here. Honestly. And I don't hate you, so please don't feel like anything was your fault. Because me being here," she gestured around at the room, "this is my fault, not yours."
UmmMm looks like you got a whole bunch of new visitors to see you..
Pavelle looked over at Rav, rolling her eyes at him, as if to suggest that the visitors weren't actually here for her... then looked pointedly around the group. She stared squarely at Venison for a second, frowning, worried that Lucky was still upset, but while she waited for him to react to her statements... she had some questions. "Okay. Firstly. What happened to you, Ven? You're hurt? I don't remember... anything happening?" Then she looked at Felix. "And what happened to you? Why are you a cat?" And then she eyed Wynn, who was standing unobtrusively in the corner. "And, if you don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory jumped up at the burst of pets that came into the room, and flew over to the window seal. For once in his life, he didn't want to be noticed, but he didn't leave, either; instead, he just watched quietly.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Pavelle opened her mouth to say she was fine, her eyes landing on Venison again... and this time she took in the details. Crutch, collar, and mice? Surprised, and also somewhat worried by the first, she tried to make eye-contact to question him... and was shocked again. His eyes were bright, bright green? Had they been that shade of green before? Had they even been green at all before? He had bad eyesight, maybe Sara had bought him contacts? Could pets even get contacts? Even if there were pet contacts and Venison agreed to wear them... she couldn't imagine him wearing any that changed his eye color to something so... eccentric. Pavelle could feel the questions building up in Rav, as well, but before either of them could ask... Lucky barged forward, dropped to a knee in front of her bed, and started howling about something...
Venison might have not been able to see all that well, but he could tell that Pavelle was staring straight into his eyes. 'Why is she staring right at me? Is she gazing right at my eyes? Or is she looking at what I'm wearing...?' And it was making him nervous. He began to blush slightly, and avert his gaze, when Lucky began to freak out about something. Venison grimaced as he slowly attempted to lean away from Lucky, the crutch slightly impeding him.
Kalvin wrote:Lucky tries to hold his words by biting his lips, but seeing Pavelle in such a condition strains on his conscience until he finally breaks down, pushing his way to the front almost interrupting Venison and taking a knee next to the side of the bed. "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I can't help but feel I could have prevented this." His words start to ring in on him as he puts his head against the sheet. "I understand if you hate me for running away yesterday. Just please tell me the truth. Do you hate me or not?" Hardly giving any time for Pavelle to answer he keeps going. "I knew it! You're speechless! You may as well have admitted it there!" He buries his head in his hands hyperventilating a little. It is apparent that Lucky doesn't do well with guilt.
"Err...you realize, Lucky, that that entire thing was more or less a fiasco of the greatest degree which got absolutely nobody anywhere in furthering their own personal goals or safety? Two of our friends got out, but so did a ton of ferals and strays. I'd suspect most went to the city, or fled to the woods. And then it resulted," Venison motioned with his free hand to Pavelle and Rav, "With two of our friends being incarcerated ANYway. Back at square one with more problems...You made the correct choice ditching."
caelei wrote:"Okay. Firstly. What happened to you, Ven? You're hurt? I don't remember... anything happening?" Then she looked at Felix. "And what happened to you? Why are you a cat?" And then she eyed Wynn, who was standing unobtrusively in the corner. "And, if you don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?"
"Felix is all prettied up," Venison jabbed, "because he doesn't want to get any unnecessary attention, like myself. And that there in the corner is a friend of Ceir's, I think. As for me...Eh, well...remember that entire feral pack problem? Remember how...I reacted when we found Magnus? I wasn't too happy, recall. Well...one of the ferals that got out was that same cat that I kicked face first into a tree. He wasn't all that thrilled to see me. Kicked his ***, of course, but he got one good sucker punch in, with me getting slashed upside the leg. I could have just ran, but...Historically, bad **** happens when I can't keep a handle on my emotions. Why would I have made such a stupid decision to even go in the first place and att-" Venison cut himself off mid-sentence, realizing what he was almost about to say. '...sign a death warrant, why don't you...' He thought to himself. "The crutch and collars are more to keep people from bugging me. And Ceir asked me to hold the two fuzzballs. Though I kinda like them both, admittedly."

Venison looked upwards and sighed. "I still find it amazing that people still care for me, people I hardly even know. Not only that, they actually refuse my requests to not help me. And then they don't even care that I'm curt about refusing help. I can't tell if I should be annoyed or what." He shot a smirk to Ceir and Rav in particular. "Anyway, after the entire thing...that...happened, I more or less passed out. It's just a small cut, but...it's really sore. I can't walk on it. Might take a week or two to heal. I'm out of money, I can't get my own food, I lost control of my emotions. I'm hovering somewhere around utterly useless with absolutely no utility. Unless I were to be eaten by other dogs, if I were still a stray in the city..." Venison shook out his head. "Still. As long as I'm alive, I'm not about to be a burden. That's just one of my things, you realize. Once I'm sure that you two are good to go, and won't suffer because of what I did, I'll be off so that I don't cause any more trouble. I think I've caused more than enough. Maybe a couple more days around here...so that...I'm sure you two are okay...that's why I came here to see you, after all...maybe get you out of here, if I needed to..." Venison trailed off, his voice weak and shaky.

This was odd. Normally this choice was easy. Automatic. Simple. Quick. Decisive.

So why was he explaining? Why was he dragging this out?

Why was that strange remorse feeling returning?

He tried to think of something else, his eyes trailing around the room. Anything that would change the subject... "Hey...where did Magnus go?"
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky picks his head up out of his hands, wiping his eyes before they show. He weakly smiles "R-really? You guys really don't mind?" It's apparent he still feels as if it was somehow his fault. Not being there doesn't really help his perception of things.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

(meant to be comedic)

Dylan bored from all the shopping fell asleep on top of Venison's head...suddenly waking up in a unfamiliar place startled by Lucky as he quickly stood up "huh? where? what?" He took a look around with his vision slightly blurred, "this doesn't look like a store..." He rubbed his eyes as he noticed the that he was still on top of that one coydog's head. "oh right..." saying as he sat back down on Venison's head fur, he noticed a raccoon in a bed along with this funny dog, smiling he leaned over so that he was hanging upside down in front of Venison's face. "Hey, whats with all the drama? Is someone dying?" saying as he waved his paws over Venison's face. "And whats wrong with you? you seem very weird...is she your girlfriend?...oh my god! your girlfriend is dying?!?!?! Can they save her!?!?! What can I do?!?!"

(Alex's house.)
*knocking at the front door*
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex stood up, and left Amelia lying on her back. There was nothing they could do except wait. However, there was something else. He walked over to Sasha, put his paw on her shoulder, and looked directly in her eyes.
Hey, don't worry. What's wrong? I can tell you're worried about something.
Alex continued to stare at her eyes, and couldn't help himself but to think she's cute. ((It's her CHA8)). However, before she got the chance to answer, someone knocked on the door.

Mai jumped, and run towards the door, beating anyone to it. She opened it, and without even looking, she greeted the guest with her wide smile.
Hello!
Richarson Valley

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Wynn fidgeted as several of the pets attention turned to her and she suddenly realized she was in a room with a half dozen unknown pets. She gave a small wave. "Hi." and was relieved when their attention turned elsewhere.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Cier took a small step forward after Venison was finished talking. "Do you really think leaving with an injured leg is a good idea? Do you really want to be walking on that, and you said yourself you have no money and no way to get food. Why not stay where you know you have shelter and a steady food source? At least until your leg is healed."
______________________________________________________________________________________
Del chuckled when Dylan's antics. She addressed Venison. "You know, if you leave I can't make you those glasses."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "Err...you realize, Lucky, that that entire thing was more or less a fiasco of the greatest degree which got absolutely nobody anywhere in furthering their own personal goals or safety? You made the correct choice ditching."
Sara nods her head..
Venison is right, you made the right choise, so you have nothing at all to be stressing yourself over, an ending up in here like Miss Pavelle did.
Buckdida wrote: Venison shook out his head. "Still. As long as I'm alive, I'm not about to be a burden. That's just one of my things, you realize. Once I'm sure that you two are good to go, and won't suffer because of what I did, I'll be off so that I don't cause any more trouble. I think I've caused more than enough. Maybe a couple more days around here...so that...I'm sure you two are okay...that's why I came here to see you, after all...maybe get you out of here, if I needed to..." Venison trailed off, his voice weak and shaky.

Rav listened intently to Venison's story, while finally getting over the shame an embarrassment of having been trapping in the E-collar.
You know Venison, your not sounding very convincing at all.
Sitting up straighter in the chair.
Sounds to me like your looking for an excuse or reason that you will have to stay with us all.
dylan wrote:He rubbed his eyes as he noticed the that he was still on top of that one coydog's head. "oh right..." saying as he sat back down on Venison's head fur, he noticed a raccoon in a bed along with this funny dog, smiling he leaned over so that he was hanging upside down in front of Venison's face. "Hey, whats with all the drama? Is someone dying?" saying as he waved his paws over Venison's face. "And whats wrong with you? you seem very weird...is she your girlfriend?...oh my god! your girlfriend is dying?!?!?! Can they save her!?!?! What can I do?!?!"

Rav struggles hard to keep a straight muzzle...
Yes yes, Venison.. are you just going to up an run out upon your dying girlfriend! he says be-smirked.
Buckdida wrote:He tried to think of something else, his eyes trailing around the room. Anything that would change the subject... 'Hey...where did Magnus go?'
[/quote]
Magnus is right there by the door, next to that new female...dog..
Looking around the room..
Or not.. He must have got distracted, or is visiting another pet in the hospital, or off getting flowers to bring to Pavelle..
Rav says with a shrug..
caelei

Post by caelei »

"R-really? You guys really don't mind?"
Pavelle shook her head, giving Lucky an encouraging smile. "Nope, we don't. Like the others said, it's almost better you didn't get involved. That way you didn't get in trouble or anything else."
"And whats wrong with you? you seem very weird...is she your girlfriend?...oh my god! your girlfriend is dying?!?!?! Can they save her!?!?! What can I do?!?!"
Pavelle jumped, startled, as one of the mice suddenly seemed to wake up, and start yelling about Venison's... girlfriend? She tried to control the blush she could feel creeping to her cheeks, though that only turned her face from what might have been a bright, bright crimson to a duller cherry color. She didn't reply, seeing as she probably would've only accomplished making an idiot of herself in front of the others.
"Still. As long as I'm alive, I'm not about to be a burden. That's just one of my things, you realize. Once I'm sure that you two are good to go, and won't suffer because of what I did, I'll be off so that I don't cause any more trouble. I think I've caused more than enough. Maybe a couple more days around here...so that...I'm sure you two are okay...that's why I came here to see you, after all...maybe get you out of here, if I needed to..."
Pavelle just stared at him for a second, unbelieving. He was trying to leave... again? She knew she couldn't stop him, even if she wanted to, because that didn't work well the first time... and the second time he hadn't even fully left, just ran away for a while... He seemed less resolute to go this time than the others. Of course, the other two times he had been completely freaking out, so he probably hadn't been thinking rationally. She sighed, then tried to meet Venison's eyes. "I know you don't want to be a burden to those around you," she gestured at Rav and Sara, "but I just have questions. Why? Why did you come back the first time you left? And why didn't you even really leave yesterday? What brought you here again, or what stopped you from going? I just... don't understand, I guess. You say you want to leave, but you come back every time and I just don't get it."

((I don't know if I'm supposed to respond to the Magnus thing, because Venison thought it, didn't say it, so...?))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alex stood up and walked over to Sekhmet and put his arm on her shoulder. she was about to irritably push Alex's arm off again when he asked Hey, don't worry. What's wrong? I can tell you're worried about something. "Uh, well... I'd rather not burden you with my troubles, plus.. you know, Amelia" she said convincingly, and gesturing towards the couch. the odd yellow cat leaped up as someone knocked on the door and dashed to the door opening it and smiling widely at whoever was there brightly saying Hello!

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Dylan wrote:"this doesn't look like a store..." He rubbed his eyes as he noticed the that he was still on top of that one coydog's head. "oh right..." saying as he sat back down on Venison's head fur, he noticed a raccoon in a bed along with this funny dog, smiling he leaned over so that he was hanging upside down in front of Venison's face. "Hey, whats with all the drama? Is someone dying?" saying as he waved his paws over Venison's face. "And whats wrong with you? you seem very weird...is she your girlfriend?...oh my god! your girlfriend is dying?!?!?! Can they save her!?!?! What can I do?!?!"
Keeshah wrote:Rav struggles hard to keep a straight muzzle...
Yes yes, Venison.. are you just going to up an run out upon your dying girlfriend! he says be-smirked.
Venison began to growl, slightly bearing his teeth as he looked cross-eyed at the brown fuzzball hanging from his forehead. Ven had his arms primed, cocked upwards at his sides, ready to strike. "The temptation to snatch you and and bean Rav in the head is quite immense! That or smack you like a little fly! But I am NOT losing control again today! ...Nor do I really have the energy to assure that I don't smack myself in the head by accident...could you please move out of my line of sight? Between you and my muzzle, I can't see much right now."
Keeshah wrote:Rav listened intently to Venison's story, while finally getting over the shame an embarrassment of having been trapping in the E-collar.
You know Venison, your not sounding very convincing at all.
Sitting up straighter in the chair.
Sounds to me like your looking for an excuse or reason that you will have to stay with us all.
ArgentFlame wrote:"Do you really think leaving with an injured leg is a good idea? Do you really want to be walking on that, and you said yourself you have no money and no way to get food. Why not stay where you know you have shelter and a steady food source? At least until your leg is healed."
caelei wrote:"I know you don't want to be a burden to those around you," she gestured at Rav and Sara, "but I just have questions. Why? Why did you come back the first time you left? And why didn't you even really leave yesterday? What brought you here again, or what stopped you from going? I just... don't understand, I guess. You say you want to leave, but you come back every time and I just don't get it."
"I...
I..."
Venison closed his eyes a moment, standing still.
"If I boil it down...if I put it as simply as possible...eschew the unnecessary exposition...

I want to stay, because leaving would hurt you all. I want to leave, because I seem to just attract trouble...trouble that hurts you all as well.

By staying here, I've caused problems. People were put in danger, and I'm an unstable person. People have been hurt, physically, and emotionally. And many first hand experiences in the past have proven that relying on someone only sets you up for betrayal...and I feel I've gotten far too attached to many of you. If I don't go now, I can't leave later. I don't want to be tied down...and yet...I returned the first time...because so many wanted me to. Perhaps it was a subconscious thing. I hadn't felt wanted in so long... Then, a cinnamon bird and a police puppy helped me realize that me leaving hurts you all as well. More than I thought could be possible...and when I came back, people were happy to see me. That hasn't happened before. I'm caught in a loop.

For once, I don't really know what to do."

Venison fell back onto a chair, feeling very defeated. That strange regret feeling was rising up again. Differently though. This time, it didn't seemed to be attached to anything physical...it was just there. He fought it back.
Keeshah wrote:Magnus is right there by the door, next to that new female...dog..
Looking around the room..
Or not.. He must have got distracted, or is visiting another pet in the hospital, or off getting flowers to bring to Pavelle..
Rav says with a shrug..
Venison shook his head. "Rrrrrrggghh... more problems...Felix, go and find your bother..." he commanded in a curt tone of voice. (CHA 2)
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Buckdida wrote: "If I boil it down...if I put it as simply as possible...eschew the unnecessary exposition... I want to stay, because leaving would hurt you all. I want to leave, because I seem to just attract trouble...trouble that hurts you all as well. By staying here, I've caused problems. People were put in danger, and I'm an unstable person. People have been hurt, physically, and emotionally. And many first hand experiences in the past have proven that relying on someone only sets you up for betrayal...and I feel I've gotten far too attached to many of you. If I don't go now, I can't leave later. I don't want to be tied down...and yet...I returned the first time...because so many wanted me to. Perhaps it was a subconscious thing. I hadn't felt wanted in so long... Then, a cinnamon bird and a police puppy helped me realize that me leaving hurts you all as well. More than I thought could be possible...and when I came back, people were happy to see me. That hasn't happened before. I'm caught in a loop. For once, I don't really know what to do."
Lucky stands, stunned for a moment not realizing all the inner conflict that had been going on up to this point. He's moved by the speech and then steps up to Venison. "You know when I..." looking over to Sara he stops for a second and rethinks it. "You remember when I covered for you and Pavelle here? I did it doing almost nothing but attracting trouble to myself. I just somehow knew when I saw you helping her that you had to be doing something good, so I decided to help. That's what being friends is about, sharing the good moments and taking the hardships together, because it's easier when you have people to help you than when you have to face the unknown alone." He looks to Pavelle and then back to Venison. "That's also why I felt so bad. Somebody needed my help and I left you to face it alone, and while I know you guys forgive me it was still a rotten thing to do as a friend. You don't just leave friends in need, you stay by and help them and accept the consequences." After he's done he blushes and looks down a little. "Listen to me, I sound like an after school special. I don't need to be babbling this stuff to you guys."
Last edited by Kalvin on Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sasha wrote:Uh, well... I'd rather not burden you with my troubles, plus.. you know, Amelia.
Alex looked at Amelia. Her eyes were still close, while lying on the back. The only movement was her chests, going up and down as she breathed. He faced back Sasha.
She'll be fine. Amelia is stronger than this, let her just sleep and let's try not to worry about her. Right now, I'm worried about you. You can tell me what's wrong, I'll try and help as much as I can.
Richarson Valley

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Sekhmet frowned a little and sounded a bit irradiated "I'd really rather not talk about it, but if you must know it has something to do with me not being in my home, and in yours." she said shrugging off Alex's shoulder. "just please leave it" she said getting up and walking towards the door to go see who ever knocked.

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia's dad stood at the door and looked down at Mai, "oh...hello, I heard about the commotion...I just over to see if you seen Amelia."

Dylan smiled nervously as he hung upside down from Venison. "oh...right I will get out of your face!" Suddenly his feet lost their grip and he slid down, "GAH!" Dylan's paw reached out for Venison's muzzle, grabbing it as he stopped his fall. He gave a breath of relief, "heh, that was close..." saying before he noticed that his arms and legs were wrapped around Venison's muzzle.
Make Pasta not war.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “The food was just fine. Thank you.” Looking the vet straight in the eyes, he explained to her again. “I told you earlier, the number you took from my collar is to my owner’s cell phone. That’s all he has with him right now, so it's either dead, or he has it turned off. I don’t suppose you could just have the same guy who brought me here, sign me out, could you?”

Well i suppose we could.. the rub is altho..
He has left the building, an we can't seem to get a hold of him as well now..

echofireant wrote: "He left to look for my.. friend who has been..captured by Animal Control." Natalia said bluntly to the vet after a moment of hesitation.

Well there you go.. I'm sure he will be here soon then..
Please try not to worry.. an i'll check up on you all in a while..

An the nurse goes back to her rounds..

*** meanwhile ***
Buckdida wrote: Venison began to growl, slightly bearing his teeth as he looked cross-eyed at the brown fuzzball hanging from his forehead. Ven had his arms primed, cocked upwards at his sides, ready to strike. "The temptation to snatch you and and bean Rav in the head is quite immense!

Rav ducks down, hiding behind Pavelle's hospital bed.
Hey now, no throwing rodent shuriken's! this is'n kung pow, enter the fist!
Buckdida wrote: "I...
I..."
Venison closed his eyes a moment, standing still.
"If I boil it down...if I put it as simply as possible...eschew the unnecessary exposition...

I want to stay, because leaving would hurt you all. I want to leave, because I seem to just attract trouble...trouble that hurts you all as well.

For once, I don't really know what to do."

Venison fell back onto a chair, feeling very defeated. That strange regret feeling was rising up again. Differently though. This time, it didn't seemed to be attached to anything physical...it was just there. He fought it back.

Rav goes over an sits on the chair with Venison.
But this is what true friends are for, an this is what we do.
We laugh together, doing the good times.. an we keep you sane during the bad times.
even when there more bad times, than good times..

Buckdida wrote: Venison shook his head. "Rrrrrrggghh... more problems...Felix, go and find your bother..." he commanded in a curt tone of voice. (CHA 2)
[/quote]

I don't that would be a good idea at all. i'll go look for him, you all need to stay here an visit with Pavelle..
An Sara goes off to look for the missing dane.

Rav looks over at Felix..
Thats Felix? i thought you guys had found a skunk pet to bring to visit Pavelle.!!
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat May 22, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.