HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:Sigurd sighed and let himself relax a little after Mason's apology, shaking his head after a moment. "It isn't exactly normal...so I can't really blame you for being weirded out." The fox observed simply, hoping what remained of the stress from a moment ago wasn't tinging his voice too much.

Both of Sigurd's ears perked at the change in subject, his whole demeanor flipping around like a switch, wry grin sliding into place on his muzzle as he registered the question. "'Faster than a roadrunner across a desert highway.', to quote one of Dad's friends that came to visit once. Not completely sure what that means exactly...but he assured me it meant I was fast." The fox answered merrily, eyes shining at the notion even as his tail threatened to start wagging. "Anyway, yeah, I'm ready to get going whenever you are."
Oh, i'm ready right now. Mason said as he took off in a sprint down the sidewalk. Trying to leave the fox in his dust.

(OOC: Lets just say the arcade is a 2-minute walk. ok?)
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Oh, i'm ready right now. Mason said as he took off in a sprint down the sidewalk. Trying to leave the fox in his dust.

(OOC: Lets just say the arcade is a 2-minute walk. ok?)
Sigurd's wry grin spread to a full blown smile in under a second as he took off after Mason, needing only a moment to catch up. "Gotta say, you're pretty fast, and I'd bet well practiced too." The fox observed happily, matching Mason's speed easily enough. "And to be honest, if this was a distance race you'd probably have me easy...but as it is right now..." The vulpine's smile became a near match for that of one Cheshire cat has he spotted the arcade just ahead, turning to his companion he gave him a quick raspberry before pushing easily past the Malinois, coming to a stop right in front of the building, panting a little from his effort.

((Works for me, and I hope you don't find this going too far. I did weigh their scores against each others before making this post so...))
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All righty then, let's get something," Miles said, leading the way. On the way, he found himself thinking of later on in the night and what he and or Rena would do. If she decided to work with him.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:Sigurd's wry grin spread to a full blown smile in under a second as he took off after Mason, needing only a moment to catch up. "Gotta say, you're pretty fast, and I'd bet well practiced too." The fox observed happily, matching Mason's speed easily enough. "And to be honest, if this was a distance race you'd probably have me easy...but as it is right now..." The vulpine's smile became a near match for that of one Cheshire cat has he spotted the arcade just ahead, turning to his companion he gave him a quick raspberry before pushing easily past the Malinois, coming to a stop right in front of the building, panting a little from his effort.

((Works for me, and I hope you don't find this going too far. I did weigh their scores against each others before making this post so...))
Mason watched as the fox passed him easily, mason caught up then stopped in front of the arcade barely panting. Good race there Sigurd, and your right i am better at endurance. He looked to his right and saw Rex. Hey, Rex, hope you weren't waiting too long. Oh and this is Sigurd. He said to Rex as he motioned to the fox.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:"All righty then, let's get something," Miles said, leading the way. On the way, he found himself thinking of later on in the night and what he and or Rena would do. If she decided to work with him.
"Uh, yeah, we should get moving." Rena said before she leaned in and sniffed Duke's shoulder. :Wha- a feral?: She thought to herself as she stepped away, turning around to walk to Gordie's.

<First off, Talking was the first thing on the list. I want to make sure it knows that hurting a pet will get it killed, regardless if it's a big shot or not... Now, where'd ya pick up the feral?> She thought back to Miles, throwing cautious glances over her shoulder frequently.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles waved a dismissive hand.

He's harmless. He just showed up into town while on a hunt looking for a meal. As for our prey, I was merely going to follow. I have a strong suspicion that it's not a vorocious feral of the woods. And if it's anyone's pet, well, how I treat them next will be according to what I uncover.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:
Shirosune wrote:Sigurd's wry grin spread to a full blown smile in under a second as he took off after Mason, needing only a moment to catch up. "Gotta say, you're pretty fast, and I'd bet well practiced too." The fox observed happily, matching Mason's speed easily enough. "And to be honest, if this was a distance race you'd probably have me easy...but as it is right now..." The vulpine's smile became a near match for that of one Cheshire cat has he spotted the arcade just ahead, turning to his companion he gave him a quick raspberry before pushing easily past the Malinois, coming to a stop right in front of the building, panting a little from his effort.

Mason watched as the fox passed him easily, mason caught up then stopped in front of the arcade barely panting. Good race there Sigurd, and your right i am better at endurance. He looked to his right and saw Rex. Hey, Rex, hope you weren't waiting too long. Oh and this is Sigurd. He said to Rex as he motioned to the fox.
"Only a few minutes, Mason, no problem at all." Rex said with a grin, turning to the fox next to Mason "Hello, Sigurd! I am Rex..." he pointed to himself, then pointed at his brother "... and this is my twin, Christopher."
Christopher waved, grinning like his brother "Hey there, Mason and nice to meet ya, Sigurd!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

DUke watched intuatively as Rena had greeted him but was thrown a little off when she cautiously backed off and turned, but he just figured it was since he was new as the others had the same way about them when he met them, he just stayed quiet with a slight grin.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Everybody's just being cautious about you. Don't take it personally. Miles thought to Duke.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke a little suprised from the voice, recognizes it and gives Miles a slight grin back, thankful that they aren't completeley frightened of him.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

The Moon Howler wrote:Only a few minutes, Mason, no problem at all." Rex said with a grin, turning to the fox next to Mason "Hello, Sigurd! I am Rex..." he pointed to himself, then pointed at his brother "... and this is my twin, Christopher."
Christopher waved, grinning like his brother "Hey there, Mason and nice to meet ya, Sigurd!"
"Uh...yeah, good to meet you both as well." Sigurd said with a slightly nervous edge. Normally meeting new pets didn't bother him much, if at all but this was a fairly special case. After all, it wasn't every day a fox, domesticated or not, found itself in such close proximity to three large shepherd type dogs, let alone in a situation of interacting with them. "So...shall we get to gaming?" The fox questioned, hoping divert his own attention away from the situation at hand and back to reason they were all there instead.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Huh, she was right, everything is on main street. Miles thought to himself passing by the businesses.

Gordies Pizza seemed to be by itself on the street corner. Miles held the door for his fellow travelers.

"Here we are," Miles said, then, he took a small neck shash that he had stashed in Duke's collar and sllipped it on. It was a bright blue to contrast his color.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Miles waved a dismissive hand.

He's harmless. He just showed up into town while on a hunt looking for a meal. As for our prey, I was merely going to follow. I have a strong suspicion that it's not a vorocious feral of the woods. And if it's anyone's pet, well, how I treat them next will be according to what I uncover.
<Alright, I'll let you follow it around for tonight, but I still need to talk with 'em.> Rena thought back to Miles. <Also, please don't say "prey" like that, makes me think I'm goin' after a rabbit or somethin'.>

"So... Do y'all have in mind what kind of pizza ya want?" Rena asked, rubbing at the bottom of her collar nervously, still throwing cautious glances at Duke.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

After tonight, with any luck, you won't have to. And please, if I start to Work, don't interfere. Miles thought to Rena.

"I thought of going with just a slice of pepperoni," Miles said, "What about you guys?"

ooc: Good to see you back Leafolawl. Did I miss an announcement somewhere?
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Uh...yeah, good to meet you both as well." Sigurd said with a slightly nervous edge. Normally meeting new pets didn't bother him much, if at all but this was a fairly special case. After all, it wasn't every day a fox, domesticated or not, found itself in such close proximity to three large shepherd type dogs, let alone in a situation of interacting with them. "So...shall we get to gaming?" The fox questioned, hoping divert his own attention away from the situation at hand and back to reason they were all there instead.
Sure let's start playing now. Mason said as he walked in and went right towards a racing game. Someone care to join me? He asked while inserting money.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke started to catch the suspicious glances from Rena, he just put iy aside hoping Miles was right. When they reached Gordie's Duke caught a whiff of the pizza inside and his tongue flopped open for a second, he quicly put it back in his maw trying not to look stupid and when Miles asked what he wanted he didn't know what there was.

"Uhh i'll just have what you're getting"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'll be getting mine with vegetables," Buster replied.
So, Miles. You and Miss Rena seemed to be having a private mind conversation on our way here. Anything I should be made aware of?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Sure let's start playing now. Mason said as he walked in and went right towards a racing game. Someone care to join me? He asked while inserting money.
"Nah" Rex replied "Me and Chris will try a co-op shooter." He said and headed for the Terminator arcade, followed by Christopher.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So, Miles. You and Miss Rena seemed to be having a private mind conversation on our way here. Anything I should be made aware of?
No. Not unless black wolf dogs with glow in the dark eyes are your type. Miles thought to both Buster and Rena. And besides, it was a private conversation. Wink.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

The Moon Howler wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Sure let's start playing now. Mason said as he walked in and went right towards a racing game. Someone care to join me? He asked while inserting money.
"Nah" Rex replied "Me and Chris will try a co-op shooter." He said and headed for the Terminator arcade, followed by Christopher.
"Guess that means it's up to me." Sigurd shrugged as he headed over to join Mason at the racing game. "I'll try my best to be a decent challenge." The fox said with a small grin as he hoped into the machine's second player seat, pulling out a bill from the wallet hidden in his collar. He was glad these larger machines were designed to take bills at least, that made it so much easier for him. Hopefully he could avoid leaving with more than a couple of coins on him by the time it was all over. "Shall we then?" He questioned with that same small grin as he looked to Mason.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Guess that means it's up to me." Sigurd shrugged as he headed over to join Mason at the racing game. "I'll try my best to be a decent challenge." The fox said with a small grin as he hoped into the machine's second player seat, pulling out a bill from the wallet hidden in his collar. He was glad these larger machines were designed to take bills at least, that made it so much easier for him. Hopefully he could avoid leaving with more than a couple of coins on him by the time it was all over. "Shall we then?" He questioned with that same small grin as he looked to Mason.
Don't worry i'll go easy on you. You can take the best car and ill take the worst. Mason suggested to Sigurd, starting the game.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Don't worry i'll go easy on you. You can take the best car and ill take the worst. Mason suggested to Sigurd, starting the game.
Sigurd nodded in response to that suggestion. "Here goes then..." He muttered his reply, selecting his vehicle and setting his preferences to what he knew would work best for him. Racing games weren't really his thing, but that didn't mean he wasn't familiar with them. He focused his attention on the screen as the race loaded and the countdown started, his tail twitching with each tick 'flooring it' the moment the word go hit the screen.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason had to admit Sigurd was a decent driver but not good enough. Mason passed him very quickly and waited at the finish line for about 30 seconds. Well it looks like I won. He said while collecting his tickets. Why don't we play something your good at?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:No. Not unless black wolf dogs with glow in the dark eyes are your type. Miles thought to both Buster and Rena. And besides, it was a private conversation. Wink.
wait, black wolf.. dog? You think that... thing wasn't actually a feral? Buster thought to Miles. Then he began to think to himself. hold on, Hubert knows when this thing is going to hunt. It may not be a feral, but it looks like a wolf... could it be?
If you're going to investigate this, I want to come along. I'll bring something to defend myself in case we get in danger. My cousin taught me how to use kunai and I have some back at my house, he thought back to Miles. this whole time, he maintained his usual smile, but it seemed to be faltering a bit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

No. Miles thought to Buster. It's too dangerous, as seeing we don't know what it is yet. And, I have a feeling that something more is going on. I generally work alone and have an idea that I may have to resort to. I won't like it but it needs to be done. I'm not saying you'd be any good, but right now, this sort of thing calls for a single hunter. Now.

"As you thought, you know how to use kunai?" Miles said, dropping the subject, "That's pretty cool. And sorry for keeping y'all out everybody. I just wanted to talk with Rena some."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:
No. Not unless black wolf dogs with glow in the dark eyes are your type. Miles thought to both Buster and Rena. And besides, it was a private conversation. Wink.
"Wait, who knows how to use a kunai?" Rena said, caught of guard by the statement.

<I need to talk with 'em personally Miles, about somethin' you can't, so don't tell me not to do somethin', kay?> She thought to Miles, clearly not liking that he was trying to tell her what to do.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:No. Miles thought to Buster. It's too dangerous, as seeing we don't know what it is yet. And, I have a feeling that something more is going on. I generally work alone and have an idea that I may have to resort to. I won't like it but it needs to be done. I'm not saying you'd be any good, but right now, this sort of thing calls for a single hunter. Now.
Fine, he thought to Miles, with his phony smile back to its usual convincing nature, then added to himself, but I'm still going whether he likes it or not. He can't put that thought in my head, that the dog I l... might some day feel an attraction to might be a murderous maniac, and expect me to not want to see for myself.
Leafolawl wrote:"Wait, who knows how to use a kunai?" Rena said, caught of guard by the statement.
"Oh, that would be me. My cousin's really into ninjas and he taught me. I'm nowhere near as good with themas him, but I'm better than the average rabbit."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke just listened to their short conversation and was a little curious what was happening in the pauses in between, but more so kept thinking about the Pizza.

"So uhh just putting it out there, when do we get this Pizza?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sigh. Look, I'm just saying that it might be dangerous, but, obviously. Miles thought to both of them again. You both have some sort of connection to this critter that I don't know about. And I'm only trying to put myself first in because I can't get hurt. You guys can. But, if that's your cases, then I won't fight you.

"Sorry Duke," Miles said, "We're just, thinking private things over, that's all. And have a seat, there's plenty. Does Gordie's have a waiter or is it go up to the counter?" He asked Rena.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Sigh. Look, I'm just saying that it might be dangerous, but, obviously. Miles thought to both of them again. You both have some sort of connection to this critter that I don't know about. And I'm only trying to put myself first in because I can't get hurt. You guys can. But, if that's your cases, then I won't fight you.
hey, that last bit was supposed to be a personal thought. Anyway,It was dangerous the first time because we were unprepared. If we go in with weapons and knowledge of where this thing is so we can try to keep our distance, we have a better shot at staying safe. If we're going to try to talk to it, we can use you as a walkie talkie directly to its mind.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What last thought? Miles asked. Never mind. The 'walkie talkie' thing is a good idea though. Oh, Rena, Buster wants to come too.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage held the door open for the group. Gordies was empty an extremly bored looking man standing behind the counter watching a baseball game on a portable T.V.
May I suggest we continue this over a fresh slice?

Miles would you mind filling me in on what's going on?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke didn't hesitate to enter the building, nodding to Gage as he held the door open for them and looked around the building, jumping a little when he saw the man behind the counter but calmed a little when he didn't see an orange hunting jacket anywhere near. Duke then looked around the building, curious about it all.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sigh, sorry Gage, but no. Miles thought to him. I don't think you'd want to have anything to do with our glowy eyed pursuer from the other night any way.

"So, Duke, are you good at anything like kunai or something," Miles asked him, trying to get everyone in on a conversation.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Sigh. Look, I'm just saying that it might be dangerous, but, obviously. Miles thought to both of them again. You both have some sort of connection to this critter that I don't know about. And I'm only trying to put myself first in because I can't get hurt. You guys can. But, if that's your cases, then I won't fight you.

"Sorry Duke," Miles said, "We're just, thinking private things over, that's all. And have a seat, there's plenty. Does Gordie's have a waiter or is it go up to the counter?" He asked Rena.
<Well Miles, if it's a dog, then it's going to be much safer than what I'd thought it would be. Can't imagine why Buster would want to come along though.> Rena thought back to Miles as she ran up to the counter and started sniffing the air as she looked at the man at the counter, her tail wagging slightly.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All right Buster, Rena doesn't mind, your in. Miles thought to him. So, my place after this then as a meet up?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Sure thing, Buster replied as he walked over to the counter.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke just stayed with Miles, thinking off the top of his head what he was good at.

"Well i'm not sure what Kunai is exactly, but I am uhh well I can hunt, fish, stalk though that runs with hunting and well if the time ever calls for it I can put up a good fight, and thats actually all I really have worked on what else could there be to be good at? Like what do you do?"

Duke cocked his head to the side a little, still very curious
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

xhunterko wrote:Sigh, sorry Gage, but no. Miles thought to him. I don't think you'd want to have anything to do with our glowy eyed pursuer from the other night any way.

wait a minute! What happened? Did you guy see him again or something? He tried to make a snack out of me I think I have a right to know.

THe man at the counter looked up and acknowledged the pets with a grunt before turning his attnetion back to his T.V.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason had to admit Sigurd was a decent driver but not good enough. Mason passed him very quickly and waited at the finish line for about 30 seconds. Well it looks like I won. He said while collecting his tickets. Why don't we play something your good at?
Sigurd nodded and looked around the arcade, spotting a 'Gauntlet' style game in the corner he couldn't keep himself from grinning or his tail for wagging slightly. "Alright then, this'll be my pick." He called happily as he headed over toward the machine. "Oi, Rex, Chris, you two wanna join us?" He called to the two hopefully as he passed them, pointing toward the game he was headed for. "It's four player co-op hack and slash epicness." He chimed in an almost sing-song manner, giving a Cheshire grin at the notion of having a full roster for the game.