Yes
75%

Total votes: 348

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Are You A Furry?

Post by Sleet »

And so am I.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Post by 0404 »

I'm Out'o closet furry, my best friends and closer friends know that I'm a furry and no one else seems to be a furry in my school.
It took me a while to tell them that the misconceptions are not true and it took them a little while to realize that I'm a furry.

This was before they knew I was a furry.
One day at school, I showed my sketchbook to one of my bestie and he saw one my furry art work, he asked 'are you furry?'
I was afraid that something bad may happen, so I just acted as if I didn't know what it was, he suspected me to be a furry after that day.

Few days later he told my friend, who was my bestie as well, that I'm a furry. They were all like,'' that's wrong''. I just laughed along and acted naturally. Next week my other buddy learned that I'm furry it through them.

A week later Four of us went to Mcdonald, myself being a furry was on the table. My friend asked ''so are you a furry? I saw your furry drawing and you are obsessed with cats.'' and etc.
I said I don't know, then they asked other things and I just said ''I cannot confirm or deny'' (my stupid law knowledge). The conversation about it went on forever but they were confused.

Next day, four of us went in to a class room to have lunch, they sat down and I laid on a table and purred, like a cat. I just did it, they totally suspected me that I'm a furry. They called me furry from that point.

However they had no clue what the real furry was about, they just imagined of "darker side of the fandom"... one thing to mention, they were all geeks, they like computers and knows a lot about interweb and plays bunch of video games. They learned the existence of furry from internet but only knew the stereotype.

So I had to explain of the furry fandom that it's not all about dark stuffs. Still they weren't all convinced of my explanation.

Few days later When my friend and I were watching a youtube video, that he wanted to watch. I showed him my furry drawing on my phone, picture of my fursona in military uniform because he mentioned of it. My friend said ''that's wrong'' and as soon as he finished saying that the youtube video showed a naked cartoon character, and I said, ''And you call that wrong'' :lol:

A week later other friend came up to me and told me that I'm a furry because furry is "darker side of it" and I don't do that kind of stuff. I tried to tell him that it's not true and argued him for a bit but I just decided to stop. Next day he realized that it was just a stereotype through some research. I'm not saying furry does not include Darker side of the culture but darker side of it is not all about furry.

Time passed by ,and I had to draw head shots for four of us for our youtube video that we planned on. I showed the image through skype every time each one was done, so, that they can see it. I drew the head drawing of my friends and showed it my friends, they all liked it.
Finally I had to draw myself. I said, over the skype call, ''I can draw myself as a cat'' jokingly to them. Then I drew myself; My fursona self. When I was done, I showed it them, I expected them to be surprised but they weren't. They were fine with it and tolerant, we laughed. They liked the drawing and they didn't mocked on my furryness.

But one day, my friend over teased myself being a furry, he started to call me [one who abuses cats inappropriately] and one day he called me as "that" in front of other not bestie-but, close friends. I told him not to but he kept doing it; I got so angry. When him, other bestie and I got out of school, after he called me cat rapist few dozen times, and started to walk along a street. The other bestie tried to push the one who called me "that" on a pile of snow, as a joke. and I realized that it was a great chance to put some revenge. I Flipped him up side down on my shoulder, dumped him on to a pile of snow and crushed him, picked him up on my shoulder again and crushed him again .... and I did that for 4 times. I don't get angry easily but couldn't control it at that moment. It was their first time seeing myself getting angry. We've known each other for more than a year. When I was done, I placed him on a ground and smiled and said "That oughta work" and he said "okay" or "sure" and went on his way.
(I don't need anger management)

Fortunately he wasn't hurt and our friendship recovered fast.
And no one messes with myself being a furry anymore. Well, they do, but jokingly.
Violence maybe wasn't the best answer but I'm somewhat glad that I tied up the Conflict.
After that day one of my bestie who heard that story, confessed(?) that he is a Big anime fan. He hid it away from people but after my Revolution(?) he was encouraged to come out of the closet.

So, I have conquered the safe place for furries(?) I just hope I can find other furry in my school.

MOD EDIT: Let's be gentle with language, shall we?
Last edited by 0404 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Using the "closet" terminology to refer to the furry fandom is generally frowned upon around here. It's kind of disrespectful. I know you didn't mean anything bad, but for future reference, I recommend avoiding it.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Post by 0404 »

Sorry. I didn't know that, I've been to few furry forums and they tend to use that terminology and I got used to it.
MOD EDIT: Let's be gentle with language, shall we?
I forgot how strict housepet forum was over the past two months :( Pardon me.
Last edited by 0404 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I like when people wants to share their stories.
What does "bestie" mean, though? Best friend? I never heard or read that abbreviature before!
texascat018 wrote: Few days later When my friend and I were watching a youtube video ,that he wanted to watch, I showed him my furry drawing on my phone, picture of my fursona in military uniform because he mentioned of it. My friend said ''that's wrong'' and as soon as he finished saying that, the youtube video showed a naked cartoon character, and I said, ''And you call that wrong'' :lol:
I don't understand what you are saying in this paragraph, did you mean to say "And you think that (the naked cartoon character) is acceptable?" There are a few other phrases that I don't understand either. I understand the story as a whole, but some bits of it are hard to make out.
Sleet wrote:Using the "closet" terminology to refer to the furry fandom is generally frowned upon around here. It's kind of disrespectful. I know you didn't mean anything bad, but for future reference, I recommend avoiding it.
Why, madam, just because the expression "in the closet" is associated with individuals that feel physical appeal towards other individuals of their same gender doesn't mean that this expression should be considered as an act of discrimination.
But if we can't use it, then what expression do you want us to use?

And Texascat is right: The fandom is not all about naughty things.
Wikipedia wrote:Kyell Gold is one of the most acclaimed furry writers, having won more Ursa Major Awards (the main awards given in the field of furry fandom works) than anyone else. He currently has eight awards (all since 2005); beating the previous record of six.
Okay, it is all about naughty stuff.
What should I do, guys? Shoot myself or jump off a cliff? Or maybe something more original, pherhaps?
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Granted, that's just what sucks about the fandom in general in this day and age. I wish there was a way to just remove the taint in that word altogether.

Truth be told though, I been doing some research. I don't know how the term "Furry" became generalized in the fandom to begin with. It just seems strange when you think about what the word actually means and what the fandom in general thinks of the word. Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but if the general public think being "Furry" is bad because of some bad publicity, how would one change that problem?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

It's disrespectful for two reasons. One, it reinforces the suggestion that the furry fandom consists entirely of one (or two) orientation(s). Two, it conflates something silly with what is potentially a painful, life-altering event in other peoples' lives. It's best not to just go there.

And please, let's get off the creepy stuff. This isn't the forum to discuss it, even negatively.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

GameCobra wrote:Granted, that's just what sucks about the fandom in general in this day and age. I wish there was a way to just remove the taint in that word altogether.

Truth be told though, I been doing some research. I don't know how the term "Furry" became generalized in the fandom to begin with. It just seems strange when you think about what the word actually means and what the fandom in general thinks of the word. Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but if the general public think being "Furry" is bad because of some bad publicity, how would one change that problem?
It's not remotely strange, actually. Before the fandom, the word "furry" meant to refer to something or someone covered with lots of fur (a great deal of the world-wide english-speaking population, who are completely oblivious of the fandom's existence, still uses the term as such). Since most anthropomorphic animal characters portrayed within and without the fandom are mammals, specially felines and canines, the term would come quite naturally.
As for how to solve the problem, there is really no solution at all! Even if every single person in the world comes to understand that furries are fans of humans with animal characteristics and vice-versa, many people would end up pointing and saying "Haha, you are a fan of imaginary creatures!" or "Haha, you are a fan of cartoony animals!" and those would be the polite ones!
In the end, people are always looking for something to make fun of. And let's face it: We are a very good target!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

Post by 0404 »

Silly Zealot wrote:I like when people wants to share their stories.
What does "bestie" mean, though? Best friend? I never heard or read that abbreviature before!
texascat018 wrote: Few days later When my friend and I were watching a youtube video ,that he wanted to watch, I showed him my furry drawing on my phone, picture of my fursona in military uniform because he mentioned of it. My friend said ''that's wrong'' and as soon as he finished saying that, the youtube video showed a naked cartoon character, and I said, ''And you call that wrong'' :lol:
I don't understand what you are saying in this paragraph, did you mean to say "And you think that (the naked cartoon character) is acceptable?" There are a few other phrases that I don't understand either. I understand the story as a whole, but some bits of it are hard to make out.
Tell you what, I'm not good at story telling.
Besite is short way to say best friend.
I don't know what was in my mind at the moment. It was like a revenge.
If you want to talk in detail regarding to the story, just PM me. I can help you :)
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

I'm glad being a furry has worked out for you with your friends TC! The violent part was a little startling but mostly because it's so unlike you. I can understand someone getting that angry.

Only my closest friends know I like anthropomorphic stuff and they don't really bring it up. Considering one of them is a huge anime fan and we all know it (nothing bad), I'm pretty sure they understand it's just a preference of media (at least that's what I hope).

Also, Silly Zealot's signature made me think of something: Why is 20th Century Fox called that? Their logo has always been the giant sign with the searchlights, never an actual fox. What exactly is their name supposed to mean?
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Nyaliva wrote:Also, Silly Zealot's signature made me think of something: Why is 20th Century Fox called that? Their logo has always been the giant sign with the searchlights, never an actual fox. What exactly is their name supposed to mean?
The Fox came from William Fox, founder of The Fox Film Corporation. The Fox Film Corporation merged with Twentieth Century Pictures and formed The Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. For more details, check out the Wikipedia-Page (if you believe in Wikipedia ;)).
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

THAT makes sense! Also yeah, I'm so tired at the moment I can't be bothered looking anything up. :P Also, I don't like how if you want to know anything, you're just directed to Google. Remember when we actually learnt things from, you know, other people?

Oh gosh, I wasn't getting angry at you though Render. I'm sure that was something very few people here actually knew and in those cases, Google is good. I really don't have anything against googling, it just seems to take the fun out of learning. :P

I'm on DeviantArt now!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Fair enough. =(

On another note ~ It seems like my vet considers this the flea season... then i begin thinking of our poor furry avatars. X'3
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

GameCobra wrote:Fair enough. =(

On another note ~ It seems like my vet considers this the flea season... then i begin thinking of our poor furry avatars. X'3
Welp, might be a good time to get some Canine Advantix X3
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'd like to think people would be well medicated for that stuff, much like humans are routinely vaccinated.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sleet wrote:I'd like to think people would be well medicated for that stuff, much like humans are routinely vaccinated.
But I wonder if, in a humorous example, for-loved avatars have to worry about that stuff. They probably live in a flea-free world... or quite the opposite. They fight fleas like the zombie apocalypse.
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Duster wrote:-Gotta Question-

Is it safe to say that in comparison a Fursona is more or less like a video game avatar? I'm thinking of games like World of Warcraft or The Elder Scrolls where people can customize characters that fit their personalities. I mean I know that a Fursona can basically be considered a RP character for someone online, am I Right? Thoughts?
Yes, that does make a lot of sense, because some people do make them with kinda the same ideas as an RPG in mind, abilties, appearance, skills, personality ectera ectera
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Nyaliva wrote:THAT makes sense! Also yeah, I'm so tired at the moment I can't be bothered looking anything up. :P Also, I don't like how if you want to know anything, you're just directed to Google. Remember when we actually learnt things from, you know, other people?

Oh gosh, I wasn't getting angry at you though Render. I'm sure that was something very few people here actually knew and in those cases, Google is good. I really don't have anything against googling, it just seems to take the fun out of learning. :P
I understand what you mean, that's why I wrote two lines with the short facts. I also did not know that fact, so I asked Wiki for help because the question you asked was for some interest. Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:
Duster wrote:-Gotta Question-

Is it safe to say that in comparison a Fursona is more or less like a video game avatar? I'm thinking of games like World of Warcraft or The Elder Scrolls where people can customize characters that fit their personalities. I mean I know that a Fursona can basically be considered a RP character for someone online, am I Right? Thoughts?
Yes, that does make a lot of sense, because some people do make them with kinda the same ideas as an RPG in mind, abilties, appearance, skills, personality ectera ectera
Though most of us don't go that far into detail. I think the most frequent concept of a fursona is "me, but fuzzier."
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Sleet wrote:
The Grey Wolverine wrote: Yes, that does make a lot of sense, because some people do make them with kinda the same ideas as an RPG in mind, abilties, appearance, skills, personality ectera ectera
Though most of us don't go that far into detail. I think the most frequent concept of a fursona is "me, but fuzzier."
Yup, kinda seems to be the case more often than not.
Maybe it's a good thing, though. Some fursonas I've seen are super crazy things, I look at them and I look at them but I can't figure out what they are. :lol:

The Grey Wolverine

However, some people do like them to be more them they covered in fuzzyness. On another note, fuzzyness is awesome :D
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:However, some people do like them to be more them they covered in fuzzyness.
I don't understand this phrase. Some people like them to be more like them covered in fuzzyness, or to be more THAN them covered in fuzzyness?

By the way, when is the poll of "What's your favourite animal" or "What animal do you feel most identified with" poll going to be made?

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Silly Zealot wrote:Some fursonas I've seen are super crazy things, I look at them and I look at them but I can't figure out what they are. :lol:
You mean like sparkledogs?
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Silly Zealot wrote:By the way, when is the poll of "What's your favourite animal" or "What animal do you feel most identified with" poll going to be made?
Why not make it yourself? You're free to start a thread of your own.
Though the second question you asked will overlap pretty closely to the list on the first page maintained by Sleet. ;)
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Sleet wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:Some fursonas I've seen are super crazy things, I look at them and I look at them but I can't figure out what they are. :lol:
I think he may be thinking of things like sergals.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

After having coffee with Scape I learned of another way that you can turn being a furry into a job. Other than doing art on commission, he also plays a cow for Chick-fil-a, dancing in front of the store and doing public appearances.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
The Grey Wolverine

Silly Zealot wrote:
The Grey Wolverine wrote:However, some people do like them to be more them they covered in fuzzyness.
I don't understand this phrase. Some people like them to be more like them covered in fuzzyness, or to be more THAN them covered in fuzzyness?

By the way, when is the poll of "What's your favourite animal" or "What animal do you feel most identified with" poll going to be made?
More than
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Radio Blue Heart wrote:After having coffee with Scape I learned of another way that you can turn being a furry into a job. Other than doing art on commission, he also plays a cow for Chick-fil-a, dancing in front of the store and doing public appearances.
Yeah I've heard of furries that do professional fursuiting. Of course it's a lot less fun than fursuiting for hobby. :P
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Kitch wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I think he may be thinking of things like sergals.
When to look up those on google a few seconds ago.
I think they are still not as wierd as the rainbow-painted dogs, or that one fursuit character that is a combination of cat, dragon and plant.

TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

Silly Zealot wrote:I think they are still not as wierd as the rainbow-painted dogs, or that one fursuit character that is a combination of cat, dragon and plant.
Ick, I don't think I'd want to see that 8I
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

Oh yeah, Jogaunis too. Very popular in SL.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

If life has ever taught me something, it is this: A pseudo-normal person that cosplays on a con (no normal person cosplays on a con. In fact, maybe they don't go to cons at all!) may dress up as a zombie. A pseudo-normal person that cosplays on a con may dress up as a racoon-dog. But only a furry may dress up as a zombie racoon-dog.
Know this truth, universe, and dispair.

Argent

Post by Argent »

Silly Zealot wrote:If life has ever taught me something, it is this: A pseudo-normal person that cosplays on a con (no normal person cosplays on a con. In fact, maybe they don't go to cons at all!) may dress up as a zombie. A pseudo-normal person that cosplays on a con may dress up as a racoon-dog. But only a furry may dress up as a zombie racoon-dog.
Except in Japan. All bets are off in Japan.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Argent wrote:Except in Japan. All bets are off in Japan.
Hahaha! Why do you say that? Japan is not strange, it's a magical land of mistery and wonder where everything can happen and the physical rules of our universe seldom apply!

TarkaTarquol

Post by TarkaTarquol »

Yike.... Just met up with someone in a live-stream's chat room who doesn't have that great a view on furries, especially when I said I was one. The chat slowed a little, so I just stated what was on my mind, which included talking about a few amazing pieces of music from someone from FurAffinity. A few curious reactions and links later, the general consensus was that the music was good, but the site creeped a few out, I guess. I did my best to dissuade any negative thoughts towards it and was successful, and rather switched to direct links afterwards. Then this guy came in. Noticed a link to FA and instantly started calling it out, making note to also call it "furry garbage." After a few exchanges, mostly me defending the links even though they were to FA (Seriously, what is so wrong with FA? I find some really good works on there...), he just asked if I was a furry, to which I said yes. Then followed about five lines of "hahahaha"ing. At this point, the mods were warning the guy of the line he was about to cross, but he kept his condescending attitude and remarks, even saying that the fact that I was furry was pure comedy. He was then timed out.

Really, that was my first encounter with an openly hostile against furries person. The encounter left me both glad and sad. Glad because those who said it was nice but didn't care that it was furry sided with me and helped to defend me against his remarks, but sad because I caused all that trouble and that someone targeted me for that fact. I still don't understand why furries are such a target for such negativism...

Why do I rant..? And hopefully I'm not breaking any discussion rules regarding the stuff in the rant. Just had to get this off my chest in an atmosphere that is like-minded.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

I like a good rant, especially concerning interesting points in someone's life.

Feeling both glad and sad is definitely the general emotion those sorts of situations provoke. I both wish I could have the opportunity to experience and have a hand in defusing that kind of discussion but I know that there'd be someone like that who is just so close-minded that nothing you say could convince them.

Eh, some people just get into the mind-set of disliking something so much that it just becomes automatic. I still think being furry gets more flak than many other things though.

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

To be fair, FA has a lot of creepy artwork on the main page even if the filter is on. I can see why it would turn people off. Not like it justifies being a jerk.

The furry fandom has one of the most vocal anti-fandoms, sadly. Sometimes people are just jerks.
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I really like when people in these forums speak about their personal lives or experiences. There are some really interesting stories to be heard from them, and you get to know more about your fellow forum members, too!
TarkaTarquol wrote: The general consensus was that the music was good, but the site creeped a few out, I guess.
Seriously, what is so wrong with FA? I find some really good works on there...
I still don't understand why furries are such a target for such negativism...
While I’m not scared of Fur Affinity (much!), I can relate to those guys on the chat (and yes, that includes the anti-furry one), since most of the media featured in it, as well as on the rest of the furry fandom, is EXTREMELLY surreal! Why, a few months ago I read a comic, while browsing through deviantart, which was comprised of a furry cast of characters. I looked at one of them during the first pages and I thought “Oh, my God (I’m not speaking the Lord’s name in vain, I was actually surprised by what I was seeing, and I consider my expression to be no exaggeration at all!), that cat looks almost exactly like my little brother’s pet kitten….. Only female….. And humanoid….. And wearing a bikini (The comic was taking place in a beach at the time)…. This must be so not good for my mental health!
Also, we have to remember that the vast majority of humanity is not used to such levels of surrealism (I prefer the term “subrealism” as I consider such things to be inferior to, and not above, reality).

Let’s present an example:

Most of our forefathers, as well as a many people nowadays, found themselves forced to survive and advance through life by pitting themselves against the surrounding fauna, for example, foxes. Throughout the ages, foxes have been seen as nothing but vermin for several reasons: Killers of much required poultry, overall untrainable, and outright vandalizers. This attitude towards them eventually evolved into them becoming hunting targets and a reliable source of fur, and ultimately as ceremonial chasing and sport hunting stock.
On the opposite side, foxes posses an assortment of qualities, such as being sly, tiny, fast, and stetically appealing, that have turned them into one of, if not the, most beloved of animal characters within the furry fandom.
Now, let’s imagine a humble chicken farmer from somewhere in Europe or America (the continent as a whole): No computer, prefers to watch only local television channels, works hard to accomplish his appointed job, has little contact with distant foreigners and, most importantly, tries to keep foxes away from the poultry. Now, let’s say that we decide to take this man to a furry convention.

He would have a heart attack.

The paintings, the conversations, the attitude, the merchandise, the fursuits! Oh, my! He wouldn’t be able to take it, feeling confused, disgusted and, probably, infuriated:
-“What?!”- He would say, his teeth clenched in a natural attempt to contain his anger, and a frowned stare that would cause lesser men to look away. –“I break my back and lose sleep to prevent those stench-ridden rascals from stealing my livestock and these (censored) sing them praises?!!!!!!!!!”-
He would also most certainly lose his sanity after seeing all the fox-like characters of different kinds spread throughout the media featured at said convention, which neither he, nor most of humankind, had ever seen, heard of, conceived, or even imagined possible to conceive before!
I know this is an extreme case, but it is reflected to some measure with most people, who, as I have previously stated, are not accustomed to such high levels of surrealism, since they only see animals at face value and never wonder about things like “What would it be like if there existed animal-like people?”
Also, another important factoid, and probably the most important one at that, on why the furry fandom has acquired such an ill reputation, is all the indecent media portrayed by it, as well as the insistence from the press to cover this darker side of the fandom. Some of the most trauma-inducing stuff I’ve seen stems from the furry fandom, but I digress.
With no disrespect intended, TarkaTarquol, I must say that I am, sincerely, a bit preoccupied for you for not taking into account such factors when it came to ask why so many people dislike the fandom. Remember: Anthropomorphic animal characters are completely fictional and therefore, most humans, who are more of the “bound to Earth” mentality, are not used to see them, especially outside children books and such.

Duster

Post by Duster »

Sleet wrote:To be fair, FA has a lot of creepy artwork on the main page even if the filter is on. I can see why it would turn people off. Not like it justifies being a jerk.

The furry fandom has one of the most vocal anti-fandoms, sadly. Sometimes people are just jerks.
I have to agree with Sleet on this one. A lot of things needs to change if FA is going to be something more than it currently is.
Don't get me wrong though, several fantastic artists and writers have accounts on FA, which is one of the main reasons I visit the site.
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Argent

Post by Argent »

I'd personally refer people to Deviant Art, y'know.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @