Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Character Deaths 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Virginia
Post Character Deaths
Okay this topic is a bit dark and it has nothing to do with "The King and I" arc right now, but this is something that has been in the back of my mind for awhile. Do you guys ever think that at some point Rick would kill off a character in Housepets?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 am
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7912
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Character Deaths
You mean aside from Karl-Lenin-Faust (A/K/A "Mr. Maust") and the adorable puppy whose soul Cerberus harvested?

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Virginia
Post Re: Character Deaths
Yes

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 am
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7912
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Character Deaths
We shall see! *giggles*

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16958
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Character Deaths
he'll totally kill everyone and this'll turn into furry Homestuck

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 am
Profile YIM
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7912
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Character Deaths
That would just make Sleet's day.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am
Posts: 486
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes
Post Re: Character Deaths
The characters did discuss about death at least once. Or twice?
But nothing too deep, and they're not really major characters. XD

_________________
SL: Otter Valley
Image
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Death could happen, but I doubt it will any time soon, or in a way that is too terribly dark. I mean, Rick is trying to make this comic, well, comedic. :?

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Well, I DID start some rumors (right now) of the next arc being about Sleet dying tragically on Dissenssion's arms at the hands of evil, and Dissenssion going on a long and hard quest to avenge her. If not, then that's my fanfic idea.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:36 pm
Posts: 47
Post Re: Character Deaths
"There goes life number seven."


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Silly Zealot wrote:
Well, I DID start some rumors (right now) of the next arc being about Sleet dying tragically on Dissenssion's arms at the hands of evil, and Dissenssion going on a long and hard quest to avenge her. If not, then that's my fanfic idea.



A fanfic about mods.... that has yet to be done. Surprising, I know. We are an interesting bunch.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
copper wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:
Well, I DID start some rumors (right now) of the next arc being about Sleet dying tragically on Dissenssion's arms at the hands of evil, and Dissenssion going on a long and hard quest to avenge her. If not, then that's my fanfic idea.



A fanfic about mods.... that has yet to be done. Surprising, I know. We are an interesting bunch.

I AM actually giving serious thoughts of making such a fanfic, but I don't want to be hitted with the ban-acorn. Maybe if I get permission....

Anyway, I hardly doubt anyone is going to die in the comic, at least in the foreseeable future (which is not saying much, given that Mr. Griffin is actually very good at making unexpected plot-twists), but if it happens, is gonna be something of high impact and probably saddening for most readers.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15470
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Character Deaths
I don't think Rick is above killing off established characters but I find it very, very unlikely he'll ever have a good reason to.
Dissension wrote:
That would just make Sleet's day.
Housestuck! would make me the happiest critter in the world. Or at least second happiest, after IJustWantLove.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 859
Location: In the corner of your eye where you're scared to look
Post Re: Character Deaths
I actually don't want bino to die if only so I can hate him. Whatever death he got in the comic would never be painful enough. There are not many charecters who I want to fall into a tracker jackers nest. Its him, prof umbridge, and Paige fox. If peanut, king, fox, or grape died, you'd see my rampage on the news.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4302
Location: Ohio
Post Re: Character Deaths
I highly doubt that the Rick would kill off one of the big characters, or anyone for that matter, since he said he doesn't want turn the comic into some kind of Shōnen manga deal. But for the sake of a guess if he did kill off anyone I would put my bets on either King (for shock) or Tarot (just because she feels like she's that character that is set up to die/leave at the end of the story; with the training of Sabrina, among other things).

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3915
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Character Deaths
I don't want anyone to die, but if it was from a critic's point of view...

And the funny thing about it is, the two likely candidates to pass away would actually be Maxwell and Tarot. (you know, the ones that ended up sealing the deal with Grape and Peanut? X3) Maxwell was pretty much cursed when Grape told him to not get hit by a car, but the comment may instead end up biting him on his last life since it seems like roadkill for cats is a common thing. Seeing how Max's life is and how he's already lost a few lives already, it's not too far fetched to see him bite the nail on his last live.

Tarot is less likely to happen, but Pete could be called on to get fed up of Tarot and just flat-out eliminating her somehow. Although "dying" would less likely be the term here used for Tarot, but erased from existance.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Posts: 1685
Location: The Internet
Post Re: Character Deaths
adladladladl

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Sinder wrote:
adladladladl


I think we just killed Sinder.....

Or, you know, he was making another joke. :roll:

If I were to choose the most likely pet to go, I guess it would probably be one of the woodland critters, like the raccoons. Maybe as one of the cub's snacks? I mean, the cover of Book 2 were the cubs about to dine on Zach, after all... :?

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm
Posts: 373
Location: The magical land of "Tomorrow"
Post Re: Character Deaths
No. No more deaths. Even if it happened to a minor character. Even if it happened to anyone at all. I don't think I can bear it. :cry:

Dissension wrote:
the adorable puppy whose soul Cerberus harvested?


:o :shock: :o :shock: What?! When did that happen?!

_________________
"I'll leave this spot open until I can think of something meaningful to write here." - Me
Nope, still can't think of anything...
Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...


Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1210
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: Character Deaths
March 18, 2013
...But he gots a cookie
Still sad :(

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3915
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Character Deaths
Yeah, deaths in the comic are just not something i could think of realistically, but the puppy's death is a little reminder that Rick could do it if he wanted to.

I'm sure he won't... but just to be safe... *Crosses fingers*

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
GameCobra wrote:
Yeah, deaths in the comic are just not something i could think of realistically, but the puppy's death is a little reminder that Rick could do it if he wanted to.

I'm sure he won't... but just to be safe... *Crosses fingers*

I think there is a problem with my brain (more so than usual!), since a part of it (while I myself am aware that all fictional characters out there are, well, fictional), refuses to let go of the suspenssion of disbelief, and doesn't want to accept that fictional characters only exist as drawings, pieces of text, costumes, etc. but not actual beings.

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1157
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Character Deaths
Silly Zealot wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
Yeah, deaths in the comic are just not something i could think of realistically, but the puppy's death is a little reminder that Rick could do it if he wanted to.

I'm sure he won't... but just to be safe... *Crosses fingers*

I think there is a problem with my brain (more so than usual!), since a part of it (while I myself am aware that all fictional characters out there are, well, fictional), refuses to let go of the suspenssion of disbelief, and doesn't want to accept that fictional characters only exist as drawings, pieces of text, costumes, etc. but not actual beings.


Image

Unbelievable, people gets paranoid about everything :?

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Gren wrote:
Image

Unbelievable, people gets paranoid about everything :?

Thank you! Thank you! I do my best! You are all an excellent crowd! Thank you ever so much for this most prestigious award of "Most paranoid being of 2013"!I want to thank God, my family, my friends, who have given me support through thick and thin, and, of course, to all the single ladies out there! *wink*

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:39 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 883
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Post Re: Character Deaths
That post with Made Of Win is why I want to see the horses again.

Also, you forgot another comic that mentions death.

_________________
"I don't like when fiction creates characters like Mark Greene from ER, who are never allowed to be happy, then the moment they become happy, they die of cancer."

Image


Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1157
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Character Deaths
Silly Zealot wrote:
Gren wrote:
Image

Unbelievable, people gets paranoid about everything :?

Thank you! Thank you! I do my best! You are all an excellent crowd! Thank you ever so much for this most prestigious award of "Most paranoid being of 2013"!I want to thank God, my family, my friends, who have given me support through thick and thin, and, of course, to all the single ladies out there! *wink*


I know that you know that I didn't said that for you. You're like my lost twin brother, love you man :P
Now I want someone to die, but then the guys join forces and go against the cosmic bureaucracy to save its life. Oh wait, that's already happening in Stu's fancomic XD

_________________
ImageImage


Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 2:27 am
Posts: 69
Location: Up here, over there, in your ear, EVERYWHERE!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Silly Zealot wrote:
copper wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:
Well, I DID start some rumors (right now) of the next arc being about Sleet dying tragically on Dissenssion's arms at the hands of evil, and Dissenssion going on a long and hard quest to avenge her. If not, then that's my fanfic idea.



A fanfic about mods.... that has yet to be done. Surprising, I know. We are an interesting bunch.

I AM actually giving serious thoughts of making such a fanfic, but I don't want to be hitted with the ban-acorn. Maybe if I get permission....

Anyway, I hardly doubt anyone is going to die in the comic, at least in the foreseeable future (which is not saying much, given that Mr. Griffin is actually very good at making unexpected plot-twists), but if it happens, is gonna be something of high impact and probably saddening for most readers.


In regards to the fanfic, it could be a quite interesting read...and if it cant make it into the forums here, just remember the website specifically for fanfics!

And I agree with Rick's inability to kill off any serious characters at this point in the fact this IS a mostly PG rated web comic...plus...where would be the fun in that?

_________________
I'm a fairly interesting person once you get to know me, but seeing as nobody can successfully navigate my minefield I guess they'll never truly know.


Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15470
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Character Deaths
Unwillingness and inability are two different things.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Sleet wrote:
Unwillingness and inability are two different things.

Rick could easily kill a character (he's done it before! Grape stomped and ate a mouse in front of all of us!) as long as there is no gore or very adult-y issues.

As for the fanfic, Sleet and Dis.... the cyborg squirrel (He's got a visor on his avatar, it has to be a cyborg) are yet to give me permission to display my insane, but 100% probable future-scenario fanfic. The first part involves Mr. squirrel fending off a group of Halo players trying to add insult to injury on Sleet deathbed! It's gonna leave you all with your mouth agape...... with amazement!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Silly Zealot wrote:
Sleet wrote:
Unwillingness and inability are two different things.

Rick could easily kill a character (he's done it before! Grape stomped and ate a mouse in front of all of us!) as long as there is no gore or very adult-y issues.

As for the fanfic, Sleet and Dis.... the cyborg squirrel (He's got a visor on his avatar, it has to be a cyborg) are yet to give me permission to display my insane, but 100% probable future-scenario fanfic. The first part involves Mr. squirrel fending off a group of Halo players trying to add insult to injury on Sleet deathbed! It's gonna leave you all with your mouth agape...... with amazement!



Diss was a Squylon, a squirrel/cylon hybrid. He is a Squirreltsune now... ask him about it.... and where am I in this, eh? :P

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
copper wrote:
Diss was a Squylon, a squirrel/cylon hybrid. He is a Squirreltsune now... ask him about it.... and where am I in this, eh? :P

You can play the part of the "Marcus Aurelius' son from Gladiator"-style villain.
Or the puzzling yet likable "Merchant from Resident Evil 4"-style recurring character.
Bah, I'll let you play both things at the same time!

Wait, this is getting off-topic. Need to say something concerning character deaths.
Let's see.... Character deaths...Character deaths... uuum...
R.I.P. adorable puppy, Rick kills off all the characters to celebrate story arc #100, Grandpa Simpson taught me that death chases you at every turn, death is only the beggining, all dogs go to Heaven, etc. etc. etc.
There! That should suffice in order to stay on topic!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15470
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Character Deaths
You forget that I cannot die.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Sleet wrote:
You forget that I cannot die.

Oh? Why? Because you are more than just your flesh, your bones, and even your very essence? Because you are an idea, and ideas cannot be killed?

In any case, I've never died either. Maybe I am immortal myself! Bow to me and dance! While bowing!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1157
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Character Deaths
Sleet wrote:
You forget that I cannot die.


Image

_________________
ImageImage


Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:24 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Both Sleet and I cannot die, and for the same reason... Sleet is a weather phenomenon and I am an element...

As for Death, it could happen without the comic changing too terribly much. Especially if it is Tiger or Jasper or some other character liked but not hugely popular. I could honestly see Tiger getting put down for being crazy... Bino too for that matter. Then again, that is not very lovable...

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
copper wrote:
Both Sleet and I cannot die, and for the same reason... Sleet is a weather phenomenon and I am an element...

As for Death, it could happen without the comic changing too terribly much. Especially if it is Tiger or Jasper or some other character liked but not hugely popular. I could honestly see Tiger getting put down for being crazy... Bino too for that matter. Then again, that is not very lovable...

Weather can be altered through the destruction of the ozone layer. Elements can be exploited for their properties to create new substances. ESPECIALLY if they wish Tiger dead!

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1157
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Character Deaths
copper wrote:
Both Sleet and I cannot die, and for the same reason... Sleet is a weather phenomenon and I am an element...

As for Death, it could happen without the comic changing too terribly much. Especially if it is Tiger or Jasper or some other character liked but not hugely popular. I could honestly see Tiger getting put down for being crazy... Bino too for that matter. Then again, that is not very lovable...


Not so fast my friend or I will send Spirit Dragon to kill him/her (?). And you're not so immortal as you say. Killing you it's no different to kill Robert Patrick a T-1000 :roll:

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6298
Location: Florida
Post Re: Character Deaths
Ah, but you cannot destroy every instance of an element in the universe, now can you? :P

I never said I wanted them dead, just that I could see it happening.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2985
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: Character Deaths
copper wrote:
Ah, but you cannot destroy every instance of an element in the universe, now can you? :P
"Everyone complains about the laws of physics, but nobody does anything about them". -- Schild's Ladder by Greg Egan.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am
Posts: 1411
Location: The land of the dulce de leche!
Post Re: Character Deaths
Gren wrote:
Sleet wrote:
You forget that I cannot die.


Image

Sleet cannot be killed. Robert Patrick cannot be killed. Therefore: Sleet is actually Robert Patrick in disguise.
Your logic is undeniable, Gren. I agree.
Argent wrote:
[quote="copper]Ah, but you cannot destroy every instance of an element in the universe, now can you? [/quote]"Everyone complains about the laws of physics, but nobody does anything about them". -- Schild's Ladder by Greg Egan.
[/quote]

So.... in order to kill Sleet and copper I have to change the natural laws of existence to the sub-atomical level?
What a deal! :P :P

_________________
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2014, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too! Many biologists died to bring us this information! Why won't you honor their deaths?! What I did to their families?!


Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.