Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Legotron123

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Legotron123 »

Pete tricks fox into becoming his minion and forces king to become his avatar or fox will live a horrible horrible live.
Alternately, we find out fox has known for a long time that king was Joel.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

As you know, whoever loses the duel between Pete and Dragon has to live a lifetime as a mortal. what we don't know is whether or not that lifetime begins at the time of loss, or if they can choose any point in time.

WMG: Dragon loses the duel and starts her mortal life as Tarot, so she can go on to date Peanut and be happy, even if she does have to deal with her past self flirting with him from time to time.
as an extension of this, Tarot purposely loses the duel so as to complete the stable time loop.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Argent

Post by Argent »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: WMG: Dragon loses the duel and starts her mortal life as Tarot, so she can go on to date Peanut and be happy, even if she does have to deal with her past self flirting with him from time to time.
as an extension of this, Tarot purposely loses the duel so as to complete the stable time loop.
And she falls in love with him because her future self told her past self all about him?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

and my mind just shut down completely because of you guys and your paradox :lol:
WMG : at the end of this comic (which I hope won't come for a loong looong time) , the last 3 panels will be like this:
1st one will show Mr.Rick himself wakes up in the middle of the night , asking himself "was it all just a dream?"
2nd one will show him looking out of his bedroom window
and the last one will be all black with only 3 words "or......was it ?"
but here're the interesting things :
1/the date on the clock next to his bed will be somewhere between 1-2 weeks before Mr.Rick actually started making the first sketch
2/Someone among us will randomly zoom in in the 2nd panel with just the right spot and find something like figures of 3 anthros , with green , red and yellow glowing eyes looking back at rick from afar :lol:
flaremaster

Post by flaremaster »

Here's a wild guess

Everything that has happened to Joel from the point Pete turned him into a dog turns out to be a giant dream and none of his experiences as King were real, not even meeting Bailey.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I have a interesting theory.

Cats in general enjoy Pridelands. Grape and Max naturally are hooked through Pridelands, and Res is the author.

While it seems too simple and too predictable at first, the Prideland series suddenly comes across to me as something more meaningful for Grape, but more like a interesting story to like for Max and an indepth idea for Res to express in.

While it's already hinted they are at a personal level already with Pridelands, there's a good chance Pridelands will have the biggest impact on Grape and Max's relationship more than anything in the arcs coming in the future, and I believe now Pridelands will decide whether Grape and Max love each other.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Joey will throw away his cat suit, Duchess will find it and make Bino wear it to make him look "cute" in a costume contest at some animal show.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

copper wrote:Joey will throw away his cat suit, Duchess will find it and make Bino wear it to make him look "cute" in a costume contest at some animal show.
that's the best imagine my mind has ever pick up ! oh please mighty dork--erm I mean being of higher order let this be canon :lol:
WMG : bino will accidentally reveal his reason for being a cat hater : he had a crush on grape after their first met , but too shy to tell her and lost his chance :twisted:
Gren

Post by Gren »

GameCobra wrote:I have a interesting theory.

Cats in general enjoy Pridelands. Grape and Max naturally are hooked through Pridelands, and Res is the author.

While it seems too simple and too predictable at first, the Prideland series suddenly comes across to me as something more meaningful for Grape, but more like a interesting story to like for Max and an indepth idea for Res to express in.

While it's already hinted they are at a personal level already with Pridelands, there's a good chance Pridelands will have the biggest impact on Grape and Max's relationship more than anything in the arcs coming in the future, and I believe now Pridelands will decide whether Grape and Max love each other.
So are you saying that the only reason they're together is due to their common taste for Pridelands? That's a bit harsh don't ya think? XD And was you who said that, probably the biggest fan of Grapewell ever! :lol:

Now seriously, I really doubt Pridelands would affect their relationship somehow, at most may have a fight but nothing more.
I think is more probable that Grape have a fight with Peanut because he gets to be very close friends with Res and she gets jealous and accuses him of stealing her friend.
ImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Gren wrote:So are you saying that the only reason they're together is due to their common taste for Priedlands? That's a bit harsh don't ya think? XD And was you who said that, probably the biggest fan of Grapewell ever! :lol:

Now seriously, I really doubt Priedlands would affect their relationship somehow, at most may have a fight but nothing more.
I think is more probable that Grape have a fight with Peanut because he gets to be very close friends with Res and she gets jealous and accuses him of stealing her friend.
Even the most dedicated of fans has to know when to expect things! And having a common interest in Pridelands isn't what makes them. All cats like Pridelands :P .

What i'm saying is the interesting twist here though is that out of all the cats though is that Pridelands is going to have the biggest twist on Grape and Max's future just like how the Celestial beings have a big twist on King's future.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

GameCobra wrote:Even the most dedicated of fans has to know when to expect things! And having a common interest in Pridelands isn't what makes them. All cats like Pridelands :P .

What i'm saying is the interesting twist here though is that out of all the cats though is that Pridelands is going to have the biggest twist on Grape and Max's future just like how the Celestial beings have a big twist on King's future.
meh... I still think it is exaggerated because almost every cat could offer their lives for something involving Pridelands. You seem to forget this. All cats are obsessed by Pridelands, so why you think it would be different for Grape and Max? This hardly could be compared with the Cosmic Game. If Pridelands is going to affect someone specifically, it have to be Res. Of course, whatever affects Res could affect Pridelands hence to all the fans.
ImageImage
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Gren wrote:meh... I still think it is exaggerated because almost every cat could offer their lives for something involving Pridelands. You seem to forget this. All cats are obsessed by Pridelands, so why you think it would be different for Grape and Max? This hardly could be compared with the Cosmic Game. If Pridelands is going to affect someone specifically, it have to be Res. Of course, whatever affects Res could affect Pridelands hence to all the fans.
I didn't forget. :P It's definitely true that there could just as much be any cat that is just as crazy about Pridelands as Grape and Max (Heck, they probably would join a nerd convention someday with other cats. Ha!)

My point is though is that there can always be some sort of backstory behind Grape and Max liking Pridelands more than other cats. Maybe they are not, and we're shown why they like the book so much in more detail, like it reflects their lives or they were inspired to be the way they are because of the books. It's hard to say. For example, Grape reads it to imagine being a tough princess, while Max reads it to be a tough leader.
copper wrote:Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...
Noooooooooo! She'll definitely say yes! The fangirl in her commands it!
Gren

Post by Gren »

GameCobra wrote:My point is though is that there can always be some sort of backstory behind Grape and Max liking Pridelands more than other cats. Maybe they are not, and we're shown why they like the book so much in more detail, like it reflects their lives or they were inspired to be the way they are because of the books. It's hard to say. For example, Grape reads it to imagine being a tough princess, while Max reads it to be a tough leader.
You know, I'm not sure if I said it before, but I have a theory since a while, that the reason of why Max and Sabrina broke up it had to do with Pridelands. She seems to be an avid reader too, but maybe she didn't like the series and then she was marginalized by all the cats. Max chose to stay with her instead of his public but Sabrina knew he was a social cat and be ignored really was affecting him so she decided to break up with him for his own good. Maxwell never forgave her for dumping him that way because they really loved each other, and that's why he seems to be mad at her all the time (or maybe he found out that she's dating with Fido and he's a bit jealous XD).
GameCobra wrote:
copper wrote:Res, hearing about the marriage of King and Bailey, proposes to Grape.... whether she accepts or not is another story...
But I thought Res was gay. Nah he's just a lot bit shy.
ImageImage
Duster

Post by Duster »

Gren wrote:
GameCobra wrote:
But I thought Res was gay. Nah he's just a lot bit shy.
This post made me laugh (for multiple reasons), I mean how does one come to that assumption about Res because he's shy? You're silly Gren.
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

....I kinda assumed the same thing, but mainly due to Copper's WMG a while ago.
Gren

Post by Gren »

You know, I was kidding when I said that.
ImageImage
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Dragon marries Peanut. Tarot is angry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I still say Tarot is Dragon after she loses the game and has to live a lifetime as a mortal, so Dragon marrying Peanut won't make future Dragon angry
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I say that Peanut will marry Sabrina and Fido will marry Grape and Max will dance an Irish jig at the wedding and everyone will laugh sitcom style before freezing. That will end the comic.
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

Foxstar wrote:Dragon marries Peanut. Tarot is angry.
You don't have idea how much I laughed with this! :lol:
copper wrote:I say that Peanut will marry Sabrina and Fido will marry Grape and Max will dance an Irish jig at the wedding and everyone will laugh sitcom style before freezing. That will end the comic.
BEST. ENDING. EVER!
ImageImage
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

It's all a dream! :lol: bwahahahahaa!!! Best buzz kill of a plot ever!
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

or , at the end of this , we see a space that looks somewhat like where the 3 cosmic nerds were playing , but now it's just a dark humanoid figure at one end of the table , and Ponbon at the opposite , and every characters are pieces on the table , Ponbon with an evil grin , says "your move" and then the comic just end *dun dun duuun* :lol:
Gren

Post by Gren »

I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:
ImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

AHAHA ! why didn't I think of that before , that's hilarious XD
Argent

Post by Argent »

So they're like Joey and Lester...?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

and joey's creepy dalmatian friend yes :twisted:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Gren wrote:I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:
That possibility never occurred to me. That would actually be a pretty neat reveal.
Gren

Post by Gren »

IceKitsune wrote:
Gren wrote:I have a funny thought. Since the cosmic nerds are "demi-gods", then it's probably that the actual "gods" have human shape. It would be hilarious if they are like the pets of the gods, and are treated by them in a similar way than mortals do. :lol:
That possibility never occurred to me. That would actually be a pretty neat reveal.
Now I can see a future arc named "cosmic housepets" with Dragon and Pete being as Peanut and Grape and two gods like Zeus and Hera as their owners. :lol:
ImageImage
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The other U&U game being played is in OUR UNIVERSE.... and Rick Griffin (aka the furret) is one of the other players! :shock:
My characters
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

copper wrote:The other U&U game being played is in OUR UNIVERSE.... and Rick Griffin (aka the furret) is one of the other players! :shock:
It better be, and it better get linked to the other one!

Also, the secret goon squad is actually comprised by Joel's former pets, who somehow recognize him.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

That would be a funny twist, Joel's pets are the goons and king recognizes them. But then that's when Joel was a kid, they would be how old now?
I'm guessing King can bargain a way out of this, terms of being an avatar or maybe help from Great Kitsune as he said Pete cannot do anything to king or enter the arena until he has a full avatar like Dragon.
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

King and Bailey have puppies within the year, but Pete doesn't manage to win the duel, forfeits the game, and we see the return of Joel.
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MiloxLuna wrote:when i was in the shower i thought...
max is surprised by what grape said.
MAYBE, this is what i think, max breaks up with grape (doesn't want to get married) grape get sad, goes to peanut who comforts her, grape learns peanut is really nice, and they go out :D
just a thought though...
but Peanut can't bring himself to leave Tarot, so Grape, having now realized her dog lover tendencies and being unable to be with Peanut, starts pursuing Fox. when Fox eventually gives in and starts to think he might actually like Grape, Peanut and Tarot break up, and Grapenut sails, while Fox reasons that Grape probably would have been quite sour in their relationship since she loved Peanut.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Everything and everyone marries everything and everyone and all the possible (And impossible!) baby combinations appear!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

every ship is canon
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

dragon kidnaps Peanut on the day of his wedding.
Grape kicks Dragon's tail.
peanut marries grape.
Tarot marries Karishad.
Dragon becomes Max's avatar.
The end!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:every ship is canon

No, no, you got the saying wrong. Every ship is SUNK by Canon. :roll:
My characters
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Great Lassie's Ghost... I just thought of something too good to be lies.

Max and Peanut propose to Grape and Tarot simultaneously. They are going to have a double wedding. One for a cat couple, and one for a dog couple.

I will probably lose alot of sleep over this. Because it's ~

The Most Cutest Guess in the whole forums!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

And then Res comes parachuting down in Priest's robes to officiate the dual ceremony for his friends? :o
My characters