Beast's Fury

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Sinder

Beast's Fury

Post by Sinder »

The developers of the Flash game Road of the Dead are working on a 2-D furry fighting game called "Beast's Fury". They're running an Indiegogo campaign to try and raise development funds, and have already hit their minimum goal of $5,000; however, they'd like to get at least $20,000 to create a playable demo to pitch to potential investors. (Ideally, they'd like to develop the game entirely on their own, but that would require about $200K). There's still a month left in the campaign, so there's plenty of time to contribute and spread the word.

You can find out more at their Indiegogo page.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Radio Blue Heart

Re: Beast's Fury

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

That actually sounds kind of cool. I don't play video games but I would give that one a try.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

Sounds like it could go far. What platforms do they plan on running it on? Would it be just PC exclusive?
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
Sinder

Post by Sinder »

According to the dev team, the immediate focus is upon PCs (Windows, Mac, and Linux builds). They've slated console and smartphone releases for later, but these would require licensing fees, and wouldn't happen until they had a bigger budget to work with.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sinder

Post by Sinder »

Here's a new gameplay vid, although things are still alpha-stage at this point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnweR6d83L8
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tatsuo

Post by Tatsuo »

That's a pretty good alpha. Except though they're gona have to a lot of work to make it stand out from all the other fighting games out there. Good start though that's for sure.
We assume so much, and know so little...
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.