2013/06/10 - Guest Comic by CHAOKOCartoons

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Gamewolf67

Re: 2013/06/10 - Guest Comic by CHAOKOCartoons

Post by Gamewolf67 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Kitch wrote:
Gamewolf67 wrote:It's actually just his owner.
Jerry wears Press-On Nails with pink nail polish? :?
only on one hand. he also shaves half of his face and puts makeup on the same half. head canon accepted.
Well probably.
Feel my icy wrath!
kagekiss

Post by kagekiss »

As cute as this is, I hope absolutely no one here takes this as good parenting (pets or kids).

When a child or pet is asked politely to clean up after themselves or do some other chore (homework, bathing, being nice to others, not barking/clawing furnature) and asks a real question as to the point/logic of it all, refusing to answer and instead offering a bribe is a horrible, lazy, stupid thing for a parent to do and is such bad parenting I wouldn't even call it "parenting" at all.

It teaches the child/pet to be willfully disobedient because they expect a reward or payment for everything they do, rather than doing anything out of personal responsibility, respect for the requests of others, or the merit of the act itself.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I doubt anyone who owns Tiger would be considered a good parent. He's kinda a brat!

As much as I love him.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!