Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
HP character that is most like you/you identify with? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 437
Location: Under a rock in Alberta
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I'm kind of a mixture. I'm fun like Peanut, I get irritated like Grape sometimes, but I also think about things like King, and I'm like Sabrina in that I don't harm living things(even if they make me angry sometimes).

_________________
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!


Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:40 am
Posts: 42
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I'll say that I'm an insane combination of Tarot and Karishad.

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 am
Posts: 37
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Probably Fox and King's personalities combined...

_________________
Since you're reading this...
Am I the only person who can juggle here?
Image
Wolves are boss.


Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Posts: 244
Images: 0
Location: in the depths between time and space
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
:з hmm id go with peanut i love all the same video games he does and in some comics i would see something and think that seems like something id do XD

_________________
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same


Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 pm
Posts: 67
Location: -CLASSIFIED INTEL-
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Ill need to think about this... Ill get back to it.

_________________
Never join something you can't quit. Join something you will stay in.
~Kevin Fan~

JROTC Rank: 1st Lieutenant


Last edited by Azsassin on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm
Posts: 206
Location: East lansing, MI
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
heh,

There is probably no doubt that I'm first cousins with Rufus, though it's most likely not of my doing!

Image

_________________
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.


Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Posts: 244
Images: 0
Location: in the depths between time and space
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
:lol: ohmy blob you look just like him XD p.s :shock: your fursuites the cutest thing i ever seen

_________________
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same


Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm
Posts: 206
Location: East lansing, MI
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
:D

" The characters in this film are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental"

Honestly, I created my character sketches and commissioned this costume totally BEFORE I ever started reading Housepets and Tycho was delivered before I even got around to back-reading to figure out what was up with King!!

...Then I discovered Rufus and the sound of my facepaw made people in my office think I had just broken a femur against my desk.

Now I think I should find me a big, red bandanna for my neck, just for the heck of it. It'd be the easiest cosplay ever - just show up with a big, fat "Rufus" nametag on my lanyard and go pester R.G. at comic con or something. My jokes are probably just as corny so I'd fit right in.

_________________
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.


Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Posts: 244
Images: 0
Location: in the depths between time and space
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
thats what i was thinking all you need is a red bandana and a green coler under it 8-)

_________________
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same


Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm
Posts: 451
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I would say Fox, mainly for the fact I love to read and am quite serious about things.

_________________
Image
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.


Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 616
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
A cross of Kari and Grape, most likely. :roll:

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15599
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
You must be a terrifying person then. :P

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 am
Posts: 16
Location: italy
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I think i am king because he is make friends very slow


Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 616
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Sleet wrote:
You must be a terrifying person then. :P


YES. ALL WILL FEAR KATELEO! I AM FOUR FEET OF TERROR :twisted:

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 1029
Images: 0
Location: Italy
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Talking about behaviour, I would be a mix of Maxwell and King. Sometimes more the first one but mostly the second one.

_________________
Image Image
Image
Image


Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 97
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Probably Fox. Not only do I spend most of my free time reading books or just going along with whatever my friends are doing, but I have a tendency to make sure that my friends know its really not a good idea to pick on those weaker than them around me :|

_________________
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR


Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 pm
Posts: 67
Location: -CLASSIFIED INTEL-
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Me, hmmm......I have to go with either Kevin or sergeant Ralph... I guess I'm both. I'm a little strict on important topics, love to exercise, I pop a joke sometimes, I always try to be all I can be, people say I'm fun.

_________________
Never join something you can't quit. Join something you will stay in.
~Kevin Fan~

JROTC Rank: 1st Lieutenant


Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 62
Location: Virginia
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I'm kind of a mix between Joey and King


Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am
Posts: 106
Location: California... that's edible, right?
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Hmm, I'd probably relate myself with Peanut the most, simply because he's extremely friendly... but can be naive at some times kinda like how I am. ^^'

My runner-up would mostly be Fox because I can be philosophical at times on certain matters, plus I highly value loyalty when it comes to those I care about. Sadly, the only downside is that both of them love to read... :shock:

_________________
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
Image


Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm
Posts: 244
Images: 0
Location: in the depths between time and space
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
lol im not much of a reader either i pretty much have read onely the hunger games and anime manga lol and jack london but thats pretty much it

_________________
you laugh at me because i,m different i laugh at you because your the same


Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6312
Location: Florida
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I love reading. Why I identify with Fox so much.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Firenze wrote:
My runner-up would mostly be Fox because I can be philosophical at times on certain matters, plus I highly value loyalty when it comes to those I care about. Sadly, the only downside is that both of them love to read... :shock:


philosophical? Wha...? He's the kind of cool guy who doesn't speak more than necessary. In what moment you've seen him doing such a thing? However, if you want to say he has principles then that's acceptable.
And his "loyalty" is a bit questionable since he consider himself "best friend" of two persons who hates each other. You can't call him "loyal" when he's playing for both sides.

copper wrote:
I love reading. Why I identify with Fox so much.

Peanut reads too. Sabrina reads too. Miles reads too.

I think it's better to say that you just like the character or instead try to find a more characteristic trait that defines the character better.

_________________
ImageImage


Last edited by Gren on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6312
Location: Florida
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Gren wrote:
Peanut reads too. Sabrina reads too. Miles reads too.

Seriously guys, there's no need to make excuses, if you like the character just say it. :?


This particular thread asks for you to give a reason as to why you identify with the character. They are reasons, not excuses.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17216
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Gren wrote:
And his "loyalty" is a bit questionable since he consider himself "best friend" of two persons who hates each other. You can't call him "loyal" when he's playing for both sides.

no one said it was unquestioning loyalty. besides, valuing loyalty is different from being loyal. someone who values loyalty in those they care about would be more loyal to those who are loyal to them. Bino has shown a lack of loyalty to Fox, so Fox is less than loyal to Bino (example here). King hasn't been shown to be disloyal to Fox, so Fox is more loyal to King than he is to Bino (difference in loyalty shown here).
Gren wrote:
Peanut reads too. Sabrina reads too. Miles reads too.

True, but each of those likely have qualities that make Cu relate with them less than he does with Fox. Peanut seems less reserved than Fox, Sabrina has her interest in the occult, Miles has his physical strength and fatherly demeanor.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Argentina
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
True, but each of those likely have qualities that make Cu relate with them less than he does with Fox. Peanut seems less reserved than Fox, Sabrina has her interest in the occult, Miles has his physical strength and fatherly demeanor.


Well, I think Fox has much more characteristic qualities than reading, such as his cool personality, his principles, his strenght even though he is scrawny. When you say you identify with a character, there's a lot of features you have to analyze to be in condition to say you're like him/her. In my case, my favorites characters may be Peanut and Sabrina but I admit I am much more related to Max and King.

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17216
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
maybe he did analyze those aspects and just didn't say them? reading was the aspect being discussed when he said that, so that's all he mentioned

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am
Posts: 106
Location: California... that's edible, right?
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Gren wrote:
Firenze wrote:
My runner-up would mostly be Fox because I can be philosophical at times on certain matters, plus I highly value loyalty when it comes to those I care about. Sadly, the only downside is that both of them love to read... :shock:


philosophical? Wha...? He's the kind of cool guy who doesn't speak more than necessary. In what moment you've seen him doing such a thing? However, if you want to say he has principles then that's acceptable.
And his "loyalty" is a bit questionable since he consider himself "best friend" of two persons who hates each other. You can't call him "loyal" when he's playing for both sides.


Sorry, I guess the word "philosophical" was the wrong word to use, but he's more conscious when it comes to other's thoughts and feelings (I think this was why I was thinking of the word "philosophical" at the time. My bad). But he certainly does hold strong beliefs and values even though he plays it cool most of the time.

_________________
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
Image


Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 am
Posts: 75
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Hm, I don´t know much about his character, because he didn´t turn up pretty often, but I saw myself in the other daryl. I eat a lot and you are able to see it ^.^°


Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 am
Profile
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6312
Location: Florida
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
RainbowDragon wrote:
Hm, I don´t know much about his character, because he didn´t turn up pretty often, but I saw myself in the other daryl. I eat a lot and you are able to see it ^.^°


Well that is a new one Good choice! He seems to be a fun character.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 am
Posts: 255
Location: Next to a pool or by a pump
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I won't say because you all know who I'm most like.
Grape!
King
STOP GUESSING

_________________
Did you know my friends call me "The Great Pontificator"! Or was it "The Great Time Waster"?

twitter: https://twitter.com/aBritishfox

Sometimes, being a Sentient Inflatable means air is the only answer for true happiness


Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 am
Posts: 532
Location: Shining in the Boonies of Thailand
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I think I'm a cross of Joey and Peanut.

_________________
I AM NOT THE ARTIST OF MY AVATAR, Banami-Luv does all the awesome art. Here is his deviantArt account. http://banami-luv.deviantart.com/

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW


Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:39 pm
Posts: 5
Location: CandyLand
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I'm like a joey mixed with zach because I love role-playing I like anime then I feel a little lefted out im very timid and I get scared real easily I get into problems without thinking whats ahead but the only thing I can do thats my thing is my kindness can manipulate people but I shall not... Oh Hello How Are You :D And I Adore Hayao Miyazaki Films My Favorite One Is My Neighbor Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle Oops I Got Caught Up In It Anyway These People Describe Me Bye. (No Harsh Comments Please) ( '- w -')/)


Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Texas!
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Mostly Peanut, but I do have some Joey and King going on too - at least according to me.

But, as someone before me said "I try to be like Peanut, but I don't know if I am."

Whatever the case may be, Peanut is definitely one of my favorite (if not my most favorite) characters!


Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:34 am
Posts: 34
Images: 0
Location: In the north eastern part of the second largest state in the US
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
i Feel like im mostly King (no Duh) with a combination of Joey ( i'm pretty shure everyone who reads this comic has some Joey in them ) :lol:

_________________
The logic!?!? Where has it gone?


Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 7:18 am
Posts: 42
Location: The Endless Pit That is My Mind
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Peanut... It's Prolly not a good thing but eh. He is naive, playful, and only wants the beat for everyone else. 'Nuff said.

_________________
I cut off an inch from every straw I see so the world will suck a little less.


Mon May 12, 2014 9:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 419
Images: 1
Location: Nowhere, Everywhere County
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I would have to say that my personality is kinda split between all the characters, except Bino, Sasha, and Duchess.

_________________
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Image


Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Texas!
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Definitely Daisy. She's my girl, yo!


Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Posts: 128
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I'm most like Peanut, because we're not always as stupid as we seem. Plus we both tend to, as the saying goes, Open mouth insert foot.


Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 am
Posts: 43
Images: 1
Location: EVERYWHERE
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
I I would say im like fox, because I like to read
Bailey, because I like the country
mile's cubs , because I'm wild
peanut, because im artistic
zach, because I'm quiet and my name is zach
Joey, because im a nerd
Fiddler and keys, because I like music
Karishad, because I a quite funny
I could go on but I'll stop here :)

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 7:05 am
Posts: 155
Images: 0
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Post Re: HP character that is most like you/you identify with?
Hmm... Well, I'm most like Fox. But my favorite character is Miles.
Yet I'm also a lot like Miles' cubs because I'm rambunctious, like to run around outside, sometimes get myself into trouble, and LOVE sugar.
Sooo... I'm kind of a mix between Miles' cubs and Fox.

_________________
I'm thinking of starting a Fan Fiction, should I do it? Send me a PM with some ideas and names of characters!
Image
Blood is red, the sky is blue, this knife is sharp, and your dead too!


Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.