For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
caelei wrote:SQUEE, Tory!

...Just to clarify, are you going to play him as a "new" character, in which he's never been to RV, or as old Tory come back (and lacking O'Connor?).
I'm really not sure. One the one hand, it's the same Tory, so it's not as if he were a completely new character. One the other hand, I'm reluctant to bring in any old continuity, partly because I don't want to have to go back and research it all, and partly because there are loose ends I left that I don't want to resolve, due to personal changes in back story.

I suppose what I'll do is this: if anyone brings up O'Connor or any past experiences, I'll happily play along, but I'm not going to bring any of it up myself.

Also, there are discrepancies between Tory's old character sheet and his new one, but the essence of his character has been maintained. I've just updated and edited the stats and descriptions to give everyone a better feel for who he is.

Finally, I don't think I'm going to drop Mick just because I'm bringing Tory back into the game. If both applications are accepted (assuming either of them are), I like the dynamic they present each other. Also, just a heads up, they are completely unrelated.

Also hi Caelei been awhile
Why don't you just gas your characters show up now?
While everyone is together in one place???
An frozen in time at the moment, did everyone stop
Because Viking hasn't posted?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Sorry for the hold up on Viking. Had been busy. I'll do a post now.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Everyone, Don't get caught up in the puppy drama, go pile on Blood!!

Make him post alot, before he turns into a furball and blows away! :)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

I CANT WITHOUT D SINGER!!!
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Look who got a commission by Rick
Someone's going away for a while...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Crazy eyed dog going over the fence in sector 4!!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Nice! How much did you pay for it?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

I will be pulling Blood's strings until D-Singer gets back from basic.

Woof!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Viking your up..

Caelei you can bring magnus back in at anytime.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hey RV'ers git posting! =@,@=
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Keeshah wrote:Caelei you can bring magnus back in at anytime.
*sigh* Fine.
If she really doesn't want to talk to me about it, I can't force her or anything, she knows what she wanted to go on in that conversation...

If she changes her mind, I'm always here, in the same place I've always been...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

What's happened?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:What's happened?

nothing right now.. I think were all waiting on Viking to post again.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Is there any room to join? I used to do RPs on other forums, but they either got shut down or simply died away. I would love to try this out, although I am new =/
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:Is there any room to join? I used to do RPs on other forums, but they either got shut down or simply died away. I would love to try this out, although I am new =/
Sure you can join! Just be aware that this RP is currently very very slooooow. ;(
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

I'm fine with that. I'll start making a character.

Just tell me what color you want me to use. I could care less.
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Happiness Designer

Name – Cam, short for Cameron Miller.

Character Type – Main Character.

Species – Dog, Border Collie.

Age – 21 in dog years.

Neighborhood – Richardson Valley.

Appearance – Cam is covered with smooth black fur on his back, with splotches of gray and white lining his ears and in a small patch on his stomach. He has smooth turquoise eyes, and doesn’t usually smile. Cam typically wears a light green collar with a small silver key looped around it, but on different holidays he may switch the collars. A gray and crème colored scarf is also used by Cam from November to February. He also wears reading glasses.

Personality – Despite being a border collie, Cam is timid and prefers reading over playing. He makes friends easily, but doesn’t trust them with large matters until he adapts to them. Cam uses his vast knowledge to get out of pinches, but he isn’t very good for physical labor. Before blurting out comments, Cam usually thinks for a moment unless angered. He also can be quite sarcastic, but he makes sure not to mess with the wrong kind of people.

Other Notes – Cam has a tendency to like dogs more than cats, but he is fine with both species. He doesn’t bother mice or any kind of wild animal. Quick thinking helps Cam considerably, but can also get him into trouble. The key around Cam’s collar was given to him by his father, and he never lets go of it.

SPECIAL -
STR – 5
PER – 5
END - 4
CHA – 7
INT – 10
AGI – 5
LUC – 6

Let me know if this is fine. If so, I'll wait for a bit to read the RP, get used to it, and then I'll begin posting.

Cheers!
~ Colors are good. ~
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

This character looks great to me.
Happiness Designer

Ok, thanks! Any help with him helps, He's my first non-human character.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:Let me know if this is fine. If so, I'll wait for a bit to read the RP, get used to it, and then I'll begin posting.
Cheers!

The characters are currently out in the abandoned fruit tree orchard. (lemons, limes, oranges,and grapefruits).
They were playing keep away with Blood's favorite ball. when the chase ended up in a tree, where Viking, a frail white shepherd, pushed himself past his limits, nearly falling out of the tree.
Happiness Designer

Great! Let me know when I can start posting and what color I should use.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

[img]you[/img]
Korakc wrote:Great! Let me know when I can start posting and what color I should use.
You choose the color you want. You can see what colors are in use on the first page of the ooc. ;)

An start......... NOW!!!! Hurry while supply's last. Offer void where taxed. Subject to stuff. In case of fire, Panic!!!
Happiness Designer

Ok. Tell me how I do :3
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Does RV need another player?

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Does RV need another player?
About 10 more actually
Happiness Designer

Yep. Feel free to join!
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Could I make a silver fox character?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Could I make a silver fox character?
Yes, we have had several foxes before.
Bet lucky would like it if it was a vixen ( wink )
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Name: Kayla Thomas
Species: Silver Fox
Appearance: Kayla has soft, bluish-gray fur everywhere except for her paws, ears, the tip of her tail, and around her left eye. She has green eyes. Her paws, ears, and around her left eye have black fur, while the tip of her tail is white. She wears blue fingerless gloves.
Personality: Kayla is very loyal to her friends, and is very nice to others. She is a little crazy, and can become very attached to some people. She really enjoys the company of others. She has a Russian accent.
Backstory: When Kayla was young, she was the offspring of a silver fox in a breeding program. She was adopted by two Russians who took her back to Russia, where she lived for 5 years. Her parents then decided to move to Richardson Valley to start anew.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S:5
P:6
E:5
C:7
I:7
A:6
L:6
Color: #40BF00
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Name: Kayla Thomas
Species: Silver Fox
Appearance: Kayla has soft, bluish-gray fur everywhere except for her paws, ears, the tip of her tail, and around her left eye. She has green eyes. Her paws, ears, and around her left eye have black fur, while the tip of her tail is white. She wears blue fingerless gloves.
Personality: Kayla is very loyal to her friends, and is very nice to others. She is a little crazy, and can become very attached to some people. She really enjoys the company of others. She has a Russian accent.
Backstory: When Kayla was young, she was the offspring of a silver fox in a breeding program. She was adopted by two Russians who took her back to Russia, where she lived for 5 years. Her parents then decided to move to Richardson Valley to start anew.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S:5
P:6
E:5
C:7
I:7
A:6
L:6
Color: #40BF00
Looks fine go on an jump into the fray!

(everyone else. I think we have lost Viking, :( )
Happiness Designer

Aaaaw =/
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

So everyone's just in the orchard somewhere?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

Me and Hotep are talking on a sidewalk in the neighborhood, while everyone else is at the orchard. So, yep. You may want to make an intro for your character before introducing him/her to the others.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hope on in, the waters...... COLD!!!!! burrrrrr
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Sorry it took me so long, but I've been a little too busy lately. And I still need to read the previous pages and choose an appropriate species. >.<

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Sorry it took me so long, but I've been a little too busy lately. And I still need to read the previous pages and choose an appropriate species. >.<
As species goes. Dogs, cats, rabbits, mice, foxes, an coy-dogs.
Have all been in RV before.
Happiness Designer

kurowolfe wrote:Sorry it took me so long, but I've been a little too busy lately. And I still need to read the previous pages and choose an appropriate species. >.<
Always nice to see more people popping in!
~ Colors are good. ~
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

is this RP open? ^^
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hanDesu wrote:is this RP open? ^^
Very open, come on in
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Keeshah wrote: Very open, come on in
thanks god
im very exited about starting to RP since i joined this forums :3
ill start at friday, cause tomorow im going to be busy and such >w<
one question
will you help me bland in and such, like, advice me how to start and pm me when i do something wrong? :c

anyway

Name: han

Character Type: main

Species: fennec

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance: Han is small, very small (a thing which discrease her phizical abilities and such) and young additionally, she has light orange\yello fur, wear a ribbon on her neck (butterfly knot at the back) with a bell (heart shaped holes), fluffy tail, brown eyes.
refs:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/ ... 6lfq1p.jpg

Personality: moves between shy when in public (mostly) and pretty hyper (in person), but it depends on who is she with. shes smart, but dont enjoy thinking, so she dont act as if she is smart. pretty clumsy, get hurt easily and playful most of the time.

Backround: she was found when she was younger at the street, where she used to hand and search for food, she was cought and sant to a domain for wild animles, before she was "put to sleep", one of the people who worked there, James(housband of jessy Mika) wanted to save her. He took her and took care of her. After a month or so, the one in charge of james figured he took one of the wild animels, so he fired him, james couldnt find a stable work place or a neighborhood that will accept his pet for the next few years and they had to move a lot.

Other notes:
- Han doesnt like to think of herself as a wild animel, she tend to act as if she is one of the cats.
- her claws and teeth are polished, cant use them to injure.

Streanght 2 - "can you lift itnope"
Perception 8 - "i understand now, do you like to nap?"
Endurance 2 - "can we stop now?"
Charisma 3 - "umm.. d- do i know you?"
Intelligence 8 - "please dont bother me with that"
Agility 8 - "YOULL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!"
Luck 3 - "its behind me, right?"
Last edited by hanDesu on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:14 am, edited 4 times in total.