HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

Then let's go! Hutch says, leading the way.
It feels like every pet in town is there. They probably started the party with out us. Although, that is most likely my fault. Hutch replies.
Even if it is just for a little while... I want to keep these moments in mind. Hutch thinks to himself.
---
Nancy, don't touch any of that!
They're just peanuts, dearie. -spill-
Your allergic to peanuts!
The animated arguements were going back and forth in the plane, that still has a long time before it lands.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa, just laid there looking at the locket, and Kousa managed to fall asleep within the short time of lying next to Koa. "Later..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

after others has left , leaving only Nadia and Doc behind , the fox looked at her silent friend , and asked "Doc....you seem to have something on your mind , wanna talk about it ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:after others has left , leaving only Nadia and Doc behind , the fox looked at her silent friend , and asked "Doc....you seem to have something on your mind , wanna talk about it ?"

(OOC: Sorry, busy day. Didn't have time to post before)
Doc knew he was found out when Nadia asked to speak with him privately, standing and waiting as the others left and nodding to the human who asked him to watch over Nadia for the time being. But as each individual left he felt closer and closer to an uneasy situation, he never talked negatively about his pack and he especially never talked about his old friend at all but even as he cursed himself for showing such emotion at all he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit that maybe expressing it may help, while it shook everyone especially Nadia; saying what she needed to say seemed to bring her mind and heart closer to peace. But Doc just stood there, silent and wary of what and how to say anything, for the first time in so long he didn't know what he wanted, or how to think clearly he just was on a blank slate and couldn't muster the strength he wished he had to say what he had done, what had happened and what should have happened. He didn't want to relive the experience, remembering to him was a futile effort of the mind as to him it only brought on the feelings that had died in him long ago, that he was now starting to relive and re-experience in this new town, he thought that maybe him needing to help people wasn't the whole reasoning for doing what he did for the others in peril but maybe he subconsciously needed to right the wrongdoings of his past and now present feelings and experiences even if it meant his untimely demise.

These thoughts clouded his mind until Nadia questioned him, and he froze until he forced the faintest smile as he spoke with a clam, low and slightly raspy voice, holding back the feelings and forcing himself to not worry others about him and move on, not sure how she would take it.
"I'll be fine, you should get some rest now."
It hurt him to say those words and to hear them as they croaked out, a lie above all that he despised about saying such a thing. But its all he could muster out, he was cracking and if he succumbed to the past he was sure it would divide him..or cleanse him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: These thoughts clouded his mind until Nadia questioned him, and he froze until he forced the faintest smile as he spoke with a clam, low and slightly raspy voice, holding back the feelings and forcing himself to not worry others about him and move on, not sure how she would take it.
"I'll be fine, you should get some rest now."
It hurt him to say those words and to hear them as they croaked out, a lie above all that he despised about saying such a thing. But its all he could muster out, he was cracking and if he succumbed to the past he was sure it would divide him..or cleanse him.
Knowing Doc was hiding something from her , Nadia couldn't help but let a little bit of anger slip into her voice , even though she was trying to help "Doc , I will sound like an *** for what I'm about to say , but you are not fine , and never will if you keep hiding whatever in your mind like that . I saw how you were when the others came and asked me about those things . At first I thought you felt left out , but the more I tell everyone about my sister , the more that look in your eyes became apparent . Since you spoke of your pack fondly earlier when you tried to cheer me up , yet you're here , alone , I can only guess why you have that look when I spoke about my own family . So don't you try to hide it from me , it's not gonna work !" But just then , she realized how far she's gone over the line , all she's said you only hurt the wolf even more , oops ! But what done is done , so the only thing she could do now was calm down , and at least help him let out whatever was in there , call it return the favor "I'm sorry...but look . I know that feeling , I know that at least we share those same pains . I'm not gonna say I'm the only one who can help you , but my story reminded you about it , so at least let me try . You just told me earlier that a mental wound would not heal easily , and I should let it out . Maybe it's time for you to do the same , I wouldn't be able to get any rest knowing that I all I did for the wolf who saved my life , and do everything he could to make sure I'm ok , was hurt him by reminded him about his past .
So , if you want , tell me about it . OK ?"

(OCC: it's ok , no problem ^^)
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, there's Kandi and Senka and the horses might there too. But I'm sure they'll be able to find you somewhere quiet to rest. I'll go and find her, if you like." Paul exits the door of the clinic and makes his way to Kandi's barn. He enters, calling for the other vet.
"Kandi? You in here?"
Kandi was herding the cougar an jackals twords the pickup truck, while talking with Samantha.
That fox is still hiding things from us. From what she did describe, it sounds like her fox pack was used in an illegal drug trial field test.. An i don't believe her that this occurred in some far away place. A feral shewolf wouldn't have traveled across country or countries, just to say get over it.. She has to have come from somewhere a day to two travel away at most.
We are in no way equipped to handle even a small outbreak of some kind of plague set loose in the woods.

kandi looks up from the conversation..
I'm every here outside of the kennels.. we're just about to head up into town..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Laxan wrote:Radar laughed. "Long story short, it was original stolen from my friend's rich owner. So we stole it back, how we did that? With great difficulty... and a lot of rope." Shaking her head as she remember the antics.
Piper giggles too. "I wish I could have seen that!"
Laxan wrote:Radar's ears dropped at Leslie. "Yes, yes it would."
"But not the kind of adventure anyone would want, right?" asks Piper softly. "You know... You could stay here with us for a while. We have room and it would get you off the street. Plus it would be nice to have an extra set of paws around the place." she suggests.

~~~~
"Alright. It's up to you. No pressure..."

~~~~
Paul does an about-face and exits the barn, trotting over to Kandi.
"Ah, there you are, Kandi. Koa is out of surgery and awake now but he's quite distressed about being in a hospital. I was wondering if he could bunk down in a clean corner of your barn or loft for a couple of hours until I'm ready to release him, please."

Sandy puts away all his cleaning gear and heads off to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I... I ment Miss Raydar cood hav a home here as an advenchure." Leslie's' ears dipped in embarrassment.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile, far away from Richmond Acres..

Leroy had almost reached his destination.

..It's just down here, come on.. Where is it? There should be a turn-off here? Did I miss it? ..Almost breaking the speed-limit probably didn't help.. Wait.. there! Yes!

Leroy turned of the road onto a dirt track through some trees, keeping it steady was a little difficult for all the bumps in the road, but he still tried.

Finally, he reached a rather small cabin. He parks up behind a pickup truck which was in front of the cabin, and stepped out of the car.

Oh Vera, how did you end up here?

Leroy walks to the door and knocks loudly.

"Come in, it's open!" Came a voice from behind the door, the same voice from the phone.

Leroy pushes the door open and enters, shutting it behind him.

There she was.. A small, white figure lying still and quiet on the ragged bed at the back of the room. Clinton was sitting next to the bed on an old chair, staring at Leroy. His brother was standing the other side to Clinton.

"Hm, ah figured you taller.. You okay?" Clinton asked, standing.

"F-fine, now that I'm here.. Is she asleep?" Leroy replied, smoothing back his hair nervously.

"She 'as been fer, two days ah think? We found 'er in a thicket like this, with a big gash in 'er left leg.. Markus 'ere cleaned it up an' kept 'er 'ere. Ah came down yesterday an' then noticed she 'ad details on 'er collar. I couldn't call 'till today 'cuz reception out here ain't good an' the payphone at the gas station few clicks down the road wasn't workin'."

"Well, thank you for all you've done. May I take her home?"

"'Course! That's why you came all up this way, right?"

Leroy nodded, then stepped forward to the bed. Markus carefully lifted Vera off the bed and placed her in Leroy's arms.

"Thank you. Really, thank you. If you want anythin-"

"Naw, don't be silly Mr Jenkins! We's was just helpin' is all!" Clinton said, cutting of Leroy. "But, I would get 'er checked at a vets or somthin'. Markus is well trained, be he ain't no professional. Good luck to ya."

And with that, Leroy nodded gratefully and walked out of the cabin to his car, putting Vera in the passenger seat carefully, then getting in himself and starting off back to Richmond acres..

(Ooc: couldn't think of anything with Aron. I shall be putting Vera's character sheet up on the Ooc.)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shook her head. "Thank you for your kindness, but I wouldn't like to impose." She bowed her head. "I have everything I need to survive."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul does an about-face and exits the barn, trotting over to Kandi.
"Ah, there you are, Kandi. Koa is out of surgery and awake now but he's quite distressed about being in a hospital. I was wondering if he could bunk down in a clean corner of your barn or loft for a couple of hours until I'm ready to release him, please."

Is he wanting to roll in the hay in a stall? or to be carried all the way up into the loft?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I guess we'll be ready to go. After Nadia is done talking with Doc, we can head to the park and pick up your strings."

"Can we go see if Stryder is still at the antique shop later? I kinda feel bad leaving him under these circumstances."

"Alright, but don't over exert yourself. We still have a little unpacking to do."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, sorry, Leslie. I misunderstood you." Piper turns back to Radar.
"As you will - not that'd you'd be any imposition at all, becasue I'm sure you wouldn't, you know. But the offer still stands. You'll be welcome here anytime, you know."

~~~~
"He didn't say either way but since I've made so many holes in him I'd rather he be kept out of the hay and dust."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With his drink finished, Leslie decided to be a good boy and set off to put his glass on the counter. He reached up to put the glass on top and then looked around. Seeing a bookcase he headed over to it and looked for a book that he could read. Seeing one that was just about his level he pulled it free just as the clock sounded the quarter hour. He looked at it wide eyed as it sounded, then bolted behind Aron, peeking out at the clock with the book in hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper giggles again. "Don't worry, Leslie. It won't hurt you - it's just a clock. I actually rather like the way it sounds. And the tick-tocking is very relaxing too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper giggles again. "Don't worry, Leslie. It won't hurt you - it's just a clock. I actually rather like the way it sounds. And the tick-tocking is very relaxing too."
Leslie looked nervously up at the reassuring face of Aron before coming out from his hiding place and attempting to grin it out. "Waz jus un'spectedly lowd is all" he said, hoping his knees weren't knocking audibly. He sat himself down on the chair and started trying to read the book he'd grabbed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Any other advice?" Lucky asked Flynn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Then let's go! Hutch says, leading the way.
It feels like every pet in town is there. They probably started the party with out us. Although, that is most likely my fault. Hutch replies.
"What makes you think they're having a party there?" Rusty asks, following Hutch, pausing briefly to take a sip of the tea, "Besides, it's an antique shop, wouldn't something get broken if a party with nearly every pet was there?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie sat and ran his finger under the words as he read aloud; quietly but audibly. "La..." he read, "Lu...cky c...cay...cayme ovre...over tewday... today. He see-emz... seems? cu..ke...cute. I w..w...wish..." He tried to figure out the next words.

((Ta, Hla!))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Get 8 hours of sleep a night and eat plenty of vegetables." Flynn jokes. "Seriously though, tell her how you feel. Otherwise you could end up losing her."

Piper has never moved so quickly in her life. She jumps up, her ears turning redder than ever and snatches the book from Leslie.
"That's enough of that! Let's find you something else to read. I was wondering where my diary got to." Tucking the book under her arm, she finds another tome on the shelf, this one brightly coloured and beautifully illustrated, and passes it to Leslie.
"'Puss in Boots'. I reckon you'll like this one. It's about a very clever cat."
Realising her footpaw is still a little sore, she limps back to her seat, hoping that no one else had heard Leslie's reading which to her had sounded deafeningly loud.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky sighed. "You're right, he admitted, "But I need to do something more grand than just...talking to her." He thinks for a minute then asks, "Could you help me?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course. What do you want me to do?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky though long and hard for a minute before answering. "I need roses, romantic music, and paper hearts. Can you get those things?"

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper has never moved so quickly in her life. She jumps up, her ears turning redder than ever and snatches the book from Leslie.
"That's enough of that! Let's find you something else to read. I was wondering where my diary got to." Tucking the book under her arm, she finds another tome on the shelf, this one brightly coloured and beautifully illustrated, and passes it to Leslie.
Realising her footpaw is still a little sore, she limps back to her seat, hoping that no one else had heard Leslie's reading which to her had sounded deafeningly loud.
"Um..." Leslie said sheepishly as the book was snatched from him. "Um..." he repeated, looking left and right to understand what was going on. "Um... 'kay?" he said, accepting the other book and wondering what was going on. Then he opened the book. "Yore paw iz OK?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka didn't say anything through the whole conversation, staying in her corner of the barn until she was ushered out with the others.
Plate still in hand she seemed to be mulling over something in her head as she walked over to the truck.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie sat and ran his finger under the words as he read aloud; quietly but audibly. "La..." he read, "Lu...cky c...cay...cayme ovre...over tewday... today. He see-emz... seems? cu..ke...cute. I w..w...wish..." He tried to figure out the next words.
Hlaoroo wrote: Piper has never moved so quickly in her life. She jumps up, her ears turning redder than ever and snatches the book from Leslie.
Stryder was about to suggest Leslie stop when Piper leaped up and snatched the book away and replaced it with another.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um..." Leslie said sheepishly as the book was snatched from him. "Um..." he repeated, looking left and right to understand what was going on. "Um... 'kay?" he said, accepting the other book and wondering what was going on. Then he opened the book. "Yore paw iz OK?"
Leaning over to Leslie, he whispers, "I...uh...I think that was something personal, Leslie."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:Leaning over to Leslie, he whispers, "I...uh...I think that was something personal, Leslie."
"Oh.... S...sory Miss Piper..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn thinks for a few moments. "Music will be easy. Paper hearts are no problem either. They'll be easy to make. Roses... we have one plant, I know. I'll have to see how many others we have... I could always buy a bunch from the supermarket if I have to. Do they do that over here? Supermarkets selling bunches of flowers? Or should I go to the florist? Either way, I'll check my yard first."

"That's OK. You weren't to know. My paw's a little sore, thank you for asking. I dropped a table on it last night."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Thank you so much," said Lucky, "I'll arrange the rest. It's just a matter of getting her to the park..."

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Knowing Doc was hiding something from her , Nadia couldn't help but let a little bit of anger slip into her voice , even though she was trying to help "Doc , I will sound like an *** for what I'm about to say , but you are not fine , and never will if you keep hiding whatever in your mind like that . I saw how you were when the others came and asked me about those things . At first I thought you felt left out , but the more I tell everyone about my sister , the more that look in your eyes became apparent . Since you spoke of your pack fondly earlier when you tried to cheer me up , yet you're here , alone , I can only guess why you have that look when I spoke about my own family . So don't you try to hide it from me , it's not gonna work !" But just then , she realized how far she's gone over the line , all she's said you only hurt the wolf even more , oops ! But what done is done , so the only thing she could do now was calm down , and at least help him let out whatever was in there , call it return the favor "I'm sorry...but look . I know that feeling , I know that at least we share those same pains . I'm not gonna say I'm the only one who can help you , but my story reminded you about it , so at least let me try . You just told me earlier that a mental wound would not heal easily , and I should let it out . Maybe it's time for you to do the same , I wouldn't be able to get any rest knowing that I all I did for the wolf who saved my life , and do everything he could to make sure I'm ok , was hurt him by reminded him about his past .
So , if you want , tell me about it . OK ?"

(OCC: it's ok , no problem ^^)
The sternness in her voice shook Doc from the core and he had mixed feelings of all this, he wasn't the kind of wolf to share but as she caught him with his own words of comfort he couldn't help but show the faintest smile. Doc knew there wasn't a way out of this and he also knew that if he started he wouldn't stop until its all out, something that he felt he wasn't strong enough to do, but he resolved his thoughts just wanting the peace of mind he hoped. Doc took a seat, removed his bag and tried to relax, starting from the beginning

"O-ok. The pa- my family. Was very protective over its territory and everyone in it and for the most part we dominated the food supply in the region, and one day a rival pack gained the strength of several other packs in the area and over the course of a month they started to interfere with our hunting and take over regions in our territory then after hostilities reached their peak, they snuck into our home one night and attacked everyone, it was easily a 3 to 1 fight and they slaughtered everyone. By the time anyone realized what was happening it was too late to retreat, but a few others and myself made an attempt anyway while the others fought" Doc's head and ears started to sink down, holding back tears he took another deep breath When we got a little ways out a group ambushed us and, they went after the group when they tried to fight and the last thing I saw was the last of them give themselves as I ran like a coward. I still don't know if it was luck or if my family had given themselves for me but I ran as fast as I could, until I couldn't anymore, until my paws were raw and my lungs were on fire" Doc now was tearing up, taking a moment to compose himself he wiped his eyes and tried to continue
"I wandered for days losing the will to go on everyday as I was as lost as a cub without a pack, no family no home just echoes and memories. I don't know how many days it had been but I came across a fox who took me in, gave a home and food to survive. And every night for a week straight I broke down silently, until she came across me weeping silently and forced me to reveal what had happened" Doc wiped away more tears and was scared to reveal anymore seeing that the past situation is much like this, but again he forced a long breath and forced himself to continue
"This fox knew what it was like to have lost people and comforted me. We became fast friends and after we opened up I wanted to help try to repay her for saving me so I convinced her to let me teach her about medicine and healing herbs and concoctions to help her in case she ever got hurt, well in appreciation after I told her that I wasn't the best after hunting for foraging for food she helped teach and train me in surviving on my own. We did this for years, living happily together we pretty much became family like brother and sister but when we were out one day foraging."
Doc stopped as a wave of confusion and despair showered over, choking him up from the inside
"We-we didn't even he-hear him as he came across us and when he realized he was right there we just ran, and we heard a shot and assumed he missed but she fell and hit the ground hard. I turned and went back, getting her flipped over I was scared of what I saw, seeing my friend and family hurt that this. She tried to get me to go but I kept refusing, panicking I tried to do what I could with what I had and doing anything to help her but as she just lay there and the sounds of the forest were rustling and yelling I started to just cry as I worked knowing there was nothing I could do to save her but I just kept working until she finally just....was gone. In an instant she became a memory, I sat there dumbstruck at what lay before me, wanting this to all be a dream, it just seemed so unreal that it was all gone but there it was lying there the only proof I needed."
Tears now streamed Doc's maw as he continued, croaking a word here an there and having the clear his throat before going on
"As the yelling came closer I willed myself to continue, trying to not look back but as soon as I turn another shot rang out and for a moment I actually hoped to be hurt and see my family again but I just felt like someone threw a rock at me as I spun around hit the ground, I tried to run again and when I did I felt my arm grow warm and when I looked I realized where the bullet had hit or in the case had merely grazed. I ran for so long, the emotional pain overcoming the physical as I nearly bled out before I could get a makeshift bandage on the arm, just chalking up another one for the rest."
Doc cleared his throat again and wiped away all the tears before going on again
"Again I wandered alone with a blind eye to the world around me, I slowly started to wither. Until another human found me, hurt, starving and just alone. He took me in and got me fixed up and fed me but I never wanted to stay until he actually treated me like family, when he took me home and promised peace and harmony I couldn't force a no but just reluctantly agree...and from there here I am."
Doc wanted to leave, he wanted to escape or even just leave his body just to get away from all of this, from his sign of emotional breakdown. He stopped the tears and pulled a knee up to prop himself on, wary of Nadia's reaction he silently waited.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

... Okay, not every pet, but quite a few. And worrying about breaking something is a bit late for that. Hutch said, walking down the street.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar went to Piper. "You paw is hurt? Here, let me take a look." She said, holding out her paw to take Piper's. "When you're alone so long you learn a thing or two about injures." She gestured again. "May I?"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre took the dice and rolled. "Okay, a four. Indiana Avenue, does anyone own it?" he asked. "I do." Ryze told him, reading out the rent. "Dang it." Pyre replied, giving her the amount. "My turn." Ryze said, picking up and rolling the dice. "Okay, eight. Pacific Avenue. Does anyone own it?" she asked.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre took the dice and rolled. "Okay, a four. Indiana Avenue, does anyone own it?" he asked. "I do." Ryze told him, reading out the rent. "Dang it." Pyre replied, giving her the amount. "My turn." Ryze said, picking up and rolling the dice. "Okay, eight. Pacific Avenue. Does anyone own it?" she asked.
"Nope, no one owns it. I have North Carolina Avenue."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, I'll buy it." Ryze replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Have you any ideas on how to do that? And do you have a phone so we can touch base with each other? My number's..." Flynn reels off his number.

Piper puts Ryze's money in the bank and passes her the card.
"Lucky, your turn." She turns to Radar. "Oh, yes, please, thank you." She lifts her footpaw for Radar's inspection. "I dropped a table on it last night. I think it's just bruised but..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Somewhere during the time Doc was telling Nadia about his past , the fox slowly sat up , and after he's finished , she smiled , a genuine smile , with just a glimpse of sadness in her eyes . "Doc...." She called , her voice was soft , and more of a whisper , but somehow still clear enough for Doc to hear .
"It's OK for tears to fall , if you need to , so that you can smile again . I'm sorry that it still hurts , sorry , that you had to bear it for so long . But you know , even though you pack met an unfortunate fate , it was not your fault . You wouldn't have abandoned them if there was a chance to do otherwise . And for that , I doubt your pack would've blamed you , so you shouldn't be blaming yourself either . Neither should you be for what happened to your friend . That moment when you became her friend , you gave her something very important . You gave her the joy of having a companion , having someone she could count on to ,something she would never have gotten if it wasn't for you , and I'm sure , with that alone , you have made her very happy , and you kept doing so all those years you were together . On that fateful day , you stayed with her until the very end ,even when she told you to run , even when you know it's dangerous , you did your best to help. A coward would never have done that , a coward would have left her without second thoughts , but you didn't . I know it hurts a lot , but you know , that fox wouldn't want you to be saddened because of what happened like this . I'm sure she wanted for you , not only to survive , but to live happily too . Now that you're here , you've found a home , the first part is fulfilled . Now you should let go , hold on to only those moments that you two shared , and use it so that you can go on , and help more people , like you've done for her . At least with that , you can be sure that you've done all you could , so that the fox who you hold so dear could rest in peace
So...if you need to , let it all out now , and then be happy ,for all those who will always be there for you , ok ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie paused at a hard word in the book that he was trying to read quietly in case it embarrassed someone and tried to force himself to work out the word 'mischievous' but it was hard so he gave up after what seemed like an eternity (five seconds) and, rather than ask Stryder to read it - as it would interrupt his game - Leslie looked around. Mama bear was closer than Aron so he trotted over to the giant dog and asked her to help him. "Miss Bare?" He asked. "Can yew help me reed this?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot and Faust decide to rest by the shade of a tree. Elliot takes a little nap while Faust watches over him.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "He didn't say either way but since I've made so many holes in him I'd rather he be kept out of the hay and dust."

Wait. If the operation was that major, just how long are you keeping him for post op? two or three days??

You know you can't just strap an E-collar on that dog and send him home with bed rest orders. He will be trying to be up an running around the moment he has the chance. ripping out his stitches left and right.

You have a litter to carry him up the stairs with?

Roarin wrote:Senka didn't say anything through the whole conversation, staying in her corner of the barn until she was ushered out with the others.
Plate still in hand she seemed to be mulling over something in her head as she walked over to the truck.
Kandi looks over at her pet.
Whats the matter Senka, You are a lot quieter than usual..