HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

~\Rook/~

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Driving back to Richmond Acres..

Leroy kept a steady eye on the road, driving fast.

Vera was still asleep, until a bump in the road jolted her awake.

"Hmn, uh, Wh..?" She moaned, sifting in the passenger seat. "Wha..? Where.."

"Hey, easy there Vera.. Stay still, you're safe.." Leroy said, looking over. "You've been out for a couple of days.."

"L-Lee? That.. You?" She says Meekly, trying to turn over, yet restrained by the seat-belt.

"Hey, hey, don't move so much! you could hurt yourself more.." Leroy said, glancing over. "I'm taking you somewhere you can get treated, then I'm going to pick up Aron.."

"Aron!? He.. *Cough* he's okay?"

"He's fine, you just worry about yourself.. We're almost at the clinic.."

And just around the corner, there it was. Leroy almost skidded the car into a parking space and got out, went around the car, and took Vera out and into the clinic.

Inside, he went straight to the desk and made Vera ring the bell..

(Ooc: This was Supposed to have been posted earlier, but I must've forgot to hit the 'Submit' button.. T_T )
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's a very lucky dog. Most of the wounds didn't puncture the muscle tissue - they just went below the skin. I reckon he should be able to go home tonight. I know what he's like - I haven't forgotten what happened last time he was here - but I think this time he'll obey. Did we tell you he's been adopted? I think this new owner genuinely cares for him and will make sure he'll do what I've asked."

Sandy hears the bell from the bathroom. Drying his face, he drops the towel in the laundry basket and then walks out into reception.
"Mr Jenkins. You're back again. What can we do for you this time? And who's this new pet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar gingerly stroked the top of the paw to move the fur. Gently pressing along the center of the paw she couldn't feel any breaks. "You're lucky. It is just bruised.." She slowly slid her paw off Pipers. Before then finding a very interesting piece of carpet to stare it.

Bear looked down at the small cat and nodded. "Certainly Dear." With that she sat on the floor crossed legged and tapped her knee for Leslie to sit in her lap. "Now where are we?" Referring to which bit of the book he's stuck on.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Laxan wrote:...Bear looked down at the small cat and nodded. "Certainly Dear." With that she sat on the floor crossed legged and tapped her knee for Leslie to sit in her lap. "Now where are we?" Referring to which bit of the book he's stuck on.
Leslie sat cautiously where Miss Bear had indicated and opened the book to the page again. "Puz... Puss w...was a sm...smart cat" he read hesitantly, "but - hee hee butt - he waz - no, was - mi...miz... That wurd."(Mischievous)
When helped, he keeps reading with Bears' help.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Bear looked at the book. "Mis-.. Mischie..vous... Mischievous." She said pretending to struggle to read the word. "My that is a hard word."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It'z spelt silly" Leslie agreed before continuing with help.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron was still away with his thoughts, fiddling with his collar and tag.

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy hears the bell from the bathroom. Drying his face, he drops the towel in the laundry basket and then walks out into reception.
"Mr Jenkins. You're back again. What can we do for you this time? And who's this new pet?"
"Her name is Vera, she.. Disappeared for a couple.. Weeks.. I found her in the woods a few.. hours back.. She's been asleep for a while, probably from blood-loss. This cut here on her leg, I cleaned and bandaged it up but I'd like a professional to take a look.." Leroy said, pretending to look a little worried. Vera gave a short wave and said "Hi.." "I have her details back at home I think, May I leave her in your care and go get them? And.. Ah, I'll have to pick up Aron and Les.. They're appointments are soon.."
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As he reached the end of the book, Leslie closed it and stood up. "Aron"" he cried, stepping towards his best friend. "Aron!" He stopped himself, stepped back and gave Bear a kiss on the cheek. "Fanks, Miss Bear!" Then he trotted over to Aron and opened the book. "Lissen to thiz!" He spoke the first few lines slowly but near perfectly and beamed up at Aron.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Have you any ideas on how to do that? And do you have a phone so we can touch base with each other? My number's..." Flynn reels off his number.

Piper puts Ryze's money in the bank and passes her the card.
"Lucky, your turn." She turns to Radar. "Oh, yes, please, thank you." She lifts her footpaw for Radar's inspection. "I dropped a table on it last night. I think it's just bruised but..."
"One moment, Lucky called over to the players. Turning back to Flynn he whispered, "Mine's 555-0111. As for getting her down to the park, I'll think of something." He returned to the game and rolled. He looked at the five and one and announced, "Six."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As Radar examines her foot, Piper can't help but draw it back reflexively.
"Teehee, that tickles!" she giggles. After Radar offers her diagnosis Piper thanks her.
"Thank you, Radar. That's good to know. I should be right as rain by tomorrow then. What did you land on, Lucky?"

Flynn punches the number into his phone and then turns it around for Lucky's inspection.
"That look right? So when are you going to do it? It'll take me a while to make enough hearts. Do you want a variety of sizes and colours or all the same?"

~~~~
"Alright. Bring her straight through and I'll find a vet for you. They're out of surgery now." Sandy leads them through to a consulting room and asks them to wait while he exits the back door of the clinic to look for Paul or Samantha.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:As he reached the end of the book, Leslie closed it and stood up. "Aron"" he cried, stepping towards his best friend. "Aron!" He stopped himself, stepped back and gave Bear a kiss on the cheek. "Fanks, Miss Bear!" Then he trotted over to Aron and opened the book. "Lissen to thiz!" He spoke the first few lines slowly but near perfectly and beamed up at Aron.
Aron snapped his gaze on Leslie when he called his name, blank faced for a moment, then back to his slight smile. "Sorry mate, what is it?" He asked, shaking his head.

He listened intently as Leslie said the lines.

"Well done! Makes me wanna read it!" He praises, ruffling his headfur. "Keep at it, and you'll be reading whole books!"

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Alright. Bring her straight through and I'll find a vet for you. They're out of surgery now." Sandy leads them through to a consulting room and asks them to wait while he exits the back door of the clinic to look for Paul or Samantha.
Leroy nods and follows him, carrying Vera and setting her on a comfortable chair.

"Leroy, who's Les?" Vera asked once she was sat.

"A new friend Aron found, in fact, he's staying with us.." Leroy said, looking around the room.

"And uh, How's Aron been?"

"He was really sad when you left.. But he's gotten better, especially after moving here.. Only one full day here, but.. He's happy far as I can tell.."

"You sure? You're not the most perceptive person I know.."

"Hah! Just woke up and your already cracking jokes.. But yeah, I think your right.."

"I'm feeling better now that I've moved a little.. Has Aron said anything about me?"

"Not that I know of.. He told Les about you since we gave him your bed.. Hm, that's a thing.."

"If your wondering where this 'Les' will sleep if I take my bed back, they can keep it. I'll sleep with Aron.." After she spoke, she blushed almost instantly. "I-I mean.." She stuttered, looking down.

"Hmph, you don't have to hide it.. I know you two are close.." Leroy smiled, sitting in a chair next to her.

"Ah, 'guess you are more observant than I thought.." Vera said, still blushing.
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: So...if you need to , let it all out now , and then be happy ,for all those who will always be there for you , ok ?"[/color]
Doc smiled and did his best to keep more tears from streaming down his maw but with all of this he did find that he felt a bit better, the weighted guilt was now lighter and he was happy to hear Nadia's words, taking comfort he mustered up a smile and nodded in agreement. Trying desperately to regain his composure.
"I-I think its all out. Thank you"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc smiled and did his best to keep more tears from streaming down his maw but with all of this he did find that he felt a bit better, the weighted guilt was now lighter and he was happy to hear Nadia's words, taking comfort he mustered up a smile and nodded in agreement. Trying desperately to regain his composure.
"I-I think its all out. Thank you"
"It's fine , sorry I made you remember all that .....with that said though......I can't help but feel something's not right......nevermind . So, do you have something plan for today ?"
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "You know you should probably rest that paw, at least for today. If you need a hand around the shop in the mean time, I could assist you?"

Bear chuckled at Leslie giving her the peck and hopping away. She struggled her old legs to her feet and walked over to Flynn and Lucky. "So what are you boys up to?" She smiled broadly.
Last edited by Laxan on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:As Radar examines her foot, Piper can't help but draw it back reflexively.
"Teehee, that tickles!" she giggles. After Radar offers her diagnosis Piper thanks her.
"Thank you, Radar. That's good to know. I should be right as rain by tomorrow then. What did you land on, Lucky?"

Flynn punches the number into his phone and then turns it around for Lucky's inspection.
"That look right? So when are you going to do it? It'll take me a while to make enough hearts. Do you want a variety of sizes and colours or all the same?"

~~~~
"Alright. Bring her straight through and I'll find a vet for you. They're out of surgery now." Sandy leads them through to a consulting room and asks them to wait while he exits the back door of the clinic to look for Paul or Samantha.
"Yes and the same," replied Lucky to Flynn. Turning back to Piper he said, "I landed on States Avenue."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "It's fine , sorry I made you remember all that .....with that said though......I can't help but feel something's not right......nevermind . So, do you have something plan for today ?"
Doc reach and pulled his bag back over his neck and onto his side, smiling.
"It's alright, I know doing this is for the best and i'll feel a lot better...I don't know maybe go see how the others are doing maybe go visit Zanna"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Plate still in hand she seemed to be mulling over something in her head as she walked over to the truck.[/quote looks over at her pet.
Whats the matter Senka, You are a lot quieter than usual..
"Is that what they were gonna do if they caught me?" The lioness asked, referring to the poachers from the other day. Her voice sounded stern.
She was looking at the human as she said this, and if Kandi didn't know Senka better, she probably would have thought she was about to pounce.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Is that what they were gonna do if they caught me?" The lioness asked, referring to the poachers from the other day. Her voice sounded stern.
She was looking at the human as she said this, and if Kandi didn't know Senka better, she probably would have thought she was about to pounce.

No dear. they wouldn't use an endangered species as a lab animal..
More likely, you would have been a mate for the male cougar that was taken away from here..
Maybe you might have ended up in a Zoo exhibit.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Doc reach and pulled his bag back over his neck and onto his side, smiling.
"It's alright, I know doing this is for the best and i'll feel a lot better...I don't know maybe go see how the others are doing maybe go visit Zanna"
"I see....well....*sigh* there's nothing to do here anyway , so see you later I guess , i mean I don't mind if you stay a little longer , but you know..."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked up at the scary clock and tried to read it's face, recalling a Minnie Mouse watch Mommy had once had. "Um, Aron?" He said hesitantly. "Bowth handsre. Pointin' up. Doesnt that mean it is clowse to the time we're to meet Mr Leroy for out Vet advenchure? "
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He's a very lucky dog. Most of the wounds didn't puncture the muscle tissue - they just went below the skin. I reckon he should be able to go home tonight. I know what he's like - I haven't forgotten what happened last time he was here - but I think this time he'll obey. Did we tell you he's been adopted? I think this new owner genuinely cares for him and will make sure he'll do what I've asked."
Yes i did hear about his new owners. Hopefully they can keep him off his feet for a few days..
Have you worked on his self medicating issue? or the delusion that he can medically treat other pets?
Even if Hawaii did issue some special pet vet permit, this state surely wouldn't recognize it.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust slowly falls asleep over Elliot.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper smiles at Radar. "Thank you. That's very kind of you to offer." As she talks, she hears the builders beginning work again.
"Sounds like the builders are back so hopefully we'll be able to open for a couple of hours this afternoon. If not then we'll open again tomorrow morning. There's always lots to do though. Polishing, cleaning, dusting, repairing stuff, reorganising the shelves, working the till and helping customers... Plus there's this research I was supposed to be doing for Hutch. Having you around would be a big help!"
She looks around. "Does anyone have States yet?"

"Alright. Pink or red? And how big?" Flynn puts his phone away as Bear walks over to him and smiles mysteriously.
"Oh, just plotting and conniving." he replies cryptically.

~~~~
Rounding the corner of the building, Sandy sees Samantha first.
"Mom, can you come and see a walk-in? It seems fairly urgent."
"Alright. Paul! I've got to go and see another client. I'll leave you to sort out things with Nadia and Kandi."
"Alright." Paul turns back to Kandi. "Not yet... I think after a few days, once the pain has subsided he'll calm down a bit and be more amenable to discussing it. I made it clear that he was not to self-medicate while on the pain killers I've prescribed and I made sure the owner heard that too. I think now that the glass is out he'll be a much happier dog and much less inclined to self-medicate anyway."

Samantha follows Sandy back into the clinic, getting the story as she goes, and enters the consult room while Sandy heads off to perform other duties. She washes her hands in the sink, greeting the man and the rabbit as she does.
"Hi, Mr. Jenkins, is it? And you must be Vera. Pleased to meet you. My name's Samantha Walton and I'll be your vet for today. Hop up here on the table, will you? Er, no pun intended... Thanks. Sandy's given me a quick run-down of the story but would you like to tell me again in your own words what's happened?"
As she listens to the story, Samantha performs a full physical examination on the rabbit, testing her nerve/brain function, reflexes, heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature, capillary refill time, listening to her heart and breathing sounds, checking blood pressure and hydration levels and asking a couple of questions as she goes.
"You're quite dehydrated so I'd like to give you some fluids and that wound will need stitching but everything else seems normal. I'd like to do a quick blood test also to make sure that your red blood cell numbers are returning to normal after your blood loss." She explains the costs and risks of the procedures.
"So do I have your permission to go ahead with that plan of attack?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alright. Paul! I've got to go and see another client. I'll leave you to sort out things with Nadia and Kandi."
"Alright." Paul turns back to Kandi. "Not yet... I think after a few days, once the pain has subsided he'll calm down a bit and be more amenable to discussing it. I made it clear that he was not to self-medicate while on the pain killers I've prescribed and I made sure the owner heard that too. I think now that the glass is out he'll be a much happier dog and much less inclined to self-medicate anyway."

Do you need help getting him up into the loft? I need to get the Jackal's back into town. an drop off there blood work at the lab.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot starts drooling and Faust starts snoring.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The lioness gave an audible *Hmph*.
"What right do they have to catch me and dictate my life." Senka grumbled. She gripped the edge of the plate tightly in her hands.
Keeshah wrote:Do you need help getting him up into the loft? I need to get the Jackal's back into town. an drop off there blood work at the lab.
"I could help." The cougar suddenly offers.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Feeling slightly more awake Koa slowly sat up making sure not to wake Kousa. "John? Am I allowed to have candy?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Is this the same candy you caused problems with before? I'm not so sure that's a good idea. We don't want you getting all hyper from a sugar rush and ripping out your stitches."

~~~~
"So you'll let us use the loft? Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'll put down some of those disposable sheets so he doesn't ooze on your furniture. Where do you want me to put him? And yes, I could use a hand getting him up there, thank you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Well..." Koa reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of his candy. He then used his teeth to crack the ball into quarters. "This piece won't cause any hyperactivity."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote: She looks around. "Does anyone have States yet?"
"Actually, I do believe Ryze owns it." Stryder says, gesturing at the cards in front of Ryze.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "I see....well....*sigh* there's nothing to do here anyway , so see you later I guess , i mean I don't mind if you stay a little longer , but you know..."
Doc had by now gained his composure and was speaking now with clarity like normal. But he didn't feel right to just leave Nadia here especially after she helped him and listened to him
"If you'd like some company I don't mind sticking around at all."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:... Okay, not every pet, but quite a few. And worrying about breaking something is a bit late for that. Hutch said, walking down the street.
"Haha, I guess" Rusty replied, "How far are we from the shop?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:The lioness gave an audible *Hmph*.
"What right do they have to catch me and dictate my life." Senka grumbled. She gripped the edge of the plate tightly in her hands.

Kandi had to think this answer over carefully..
Do i tell her, it's because some religion says humans have dominion over animals.
Or just because humans are the dominate species..
Then Senka suddenly distracts herself... saved!! 8-)
Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Do you need help getting him up into the loft? I need to get the Jackal's back into town. an drop off there blood work at the lab.
"I could help." The cougar suddenly offers.

That would be great Senka.. I'm so proud of you.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shrugged. "I would love to be of assistance." Bowing her head briefly.

Bear chuckled. "Well you better not get in trouble."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Doc had by now gained his composure and was speaking now with clarity like normal. But he didn't feel right to just leave Nadia here especially after she helped him and listened to him
"If you'd like some company I don't mind sticking around at all."
"You sure you don't mind ? I mean I wouldn't want you to bore yourself to dead staying here" Nadia joked , well half joked anyway , she didn't want Doc to waste anymore time because of her while he could be doing something else . But then again....
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Having obtained Leroy's permission to treat Vera, Samantha gets to work. She clips a small area on the back of Vera's paw and swabs it down with alcohol to sterilise it, then pulls on some gloves and opens a needle.
"You'll feel a little sting now. Just hold still for me, OK?" Ten seconds later she has her blood sample. "Well done! If you could just put your finger there and hold that catheter in place for me... Thanks." Samantha disposes of the needle and then pulls out a bag of IV fluids from the drawer. She asks Leroy to grab the stand in the corner and when it's by the table she hangs the bag from it and runs a tube from the bag to the catheter in Vera's paw before securing the catheter and tube in place with some vetwrap. Then, stripping off her gloves, she pokes her head out the window as she writes on the phial and the paperwork for the blood tests.
"Hey, Kandi! Could you take some bloods for me when you go into town please?"
She pulls her head back into the window. "Those are very quick tests and I've marked them as "urgent" so we should have the results within an hour. Let's take a look at that leg now. I'll give you a local anaesthetic so I can make sure it's clean and then stitch it properly." She pulls on another pair of gloves and then, gently pulling the edges of the wound apart, runs a line of KY Jelly down the wound.
"This is just a water-based gel so that I dont get fur or dirt in the wound while I clip around it. I'm going to have to give you a bit of a bald patch so I can see what I'm doing and so I can keep the wound clean, sorry." She picks up the clippers and two minutes later, Vera's leg is bald for a good three inches on all sides of the wound.
"Alright. Let's rinse out this gel so we can see what we're dealing with properly. Let me know if I'm hurting you." Samantha asks Leroy to hold a bucket under Vera's leg while she opens another bag of saline and squeezes it so that a jet of sterile water runs through the wound, flushing out the gel and a small amount of lose debris. She then switches on a surgical lamp so she can see the wound more clearly.
"You've done quite a good job cleaning this and it seems to be healing quite nicely. There's no necrotic tissue at all and it doesn't look infected at all so that's a good sign. I can probably hold off on the antibiotics, I think, since your immune system is doing such a good job. Let's get these stitches in, shall we?" Another quick swab with some alcohol and another sting later and the anaesthetic is in Vera's leg.
"That's going to take a few minutes to work so in the mean time I'll get the stitches ready. You can put that bucket down now, by the way." Samantha cleans around the wound with an antiseptic solution and then prepares her suture kit and sterile feild. Pulling on some sterile gloves, she picks up a pair of forceps.
"It should be working by now. Can you feel this?... This?... This...?" she pinches Vera's leg around the wound in a couple of places.

~~~~
"Alright. Thank you very much Kandi, and thank you, Senka. Follow me and we'll go get him." Paul leads the way back to the recovery room.

"I'd still rather you didn't until we check with Paul."
"Check with me about what? Oh, you're sitting up now. How do you feel?"
"Koa was wondering if he could have some candy."
"Well... I see no harm in that. As long as you don't go getting a massive sugar rush and trying to run around everywhere. Kandi has given us permission to use her loft and Senka has offered to help me move you up there. Will your friend be staying with you? I don't think I caught her name last time she was here. We'd better wake her up so we can move you." Paul squirts a small amount of alcohol into a cotton wool ball and waves it under Kousa's nose, waiting for the pungent smell to awaken her.

~~~~
"Oh, we won't, Bear. In fact, if all goes to plan, things will be a lot happier around here."

"Thank you, Radar. I appreciate it and I'm sure Dad will too." Something then occurs to Piper and she thinks for a minute before hesitantly asking.
"I... I mean no offence... but... as a wild rabbit... has anyone... taught you to read and write... or basic maths? It's just... they're very important skills... and they're very helpful in the shop... I can teach you if they haven't..." she offers, feeling a bit awkward and hopinng she hasn't hit a nerve.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

An apple was supposed to fall of the tree and hit the jackals but they both rolled in opposite directions.
My Personas

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Because of the smell, Kousa began to wake up and said. "Koa, if that is you, I'm going to kill you..." She sat up with an angry look in her eyes, and saw Paul standing near here and could feel Koa wrap his arms around her. "Kousa...they're getting ready to move me..." Koa then sees Senka, and felt a slight chill. "Hi...Miss Cougar..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After glancing at the clock, Aron stated that he hadn't thought that much time had passed and, yes, they did need to get back to the park so Leroy could take them to the vets. The last three words were said with a hesitant, bitter, tone but Leslie didn't hear as he ran over and hugged Mama Bears'... leg then, unexpectedly, hugged Stryder too before joining the trudging Rabbit going down the stairs. His hand popped back into sight as he waved and called 'Bye-ee!' from the stairs.

In the shop he sighed as he passed by the music box and the pair headed for the exit. "They waz nice peeple" he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar nodded. "Actually, I do know the basics of Maths and English as well as am fully capable of reading and writing. Father taught me, he always believed basic schooling was very important, even for pets."

Bear patted the small kitten on the head when he hugged her before turning back to the young buck. "Well you best stay out of trouble."