HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Yeah, pretty neat huh?" she replied and giggled at Lyn's stunned face. "Lyn, this is Miles," the ermine pointed to the cat sketch. "He's a friendly ghost, like Casper."
"Okay, that makes sense." Lyn replied. "It's nice to meet you Miles."
kurowolfe wrote:She was a little distracted talking to Miles, that she didn't realize that they had arrived at Gordon's Pizza. When she lifted her head, the sheriff was pointing to the table inviting them to sit. "Thank you," she smiled at the man, and proceeded to take a seat. Patting the two seats beside her, she then beckoned to Jess and Lyn, "Come on, have a seat."
"Thanks." Lyn replied, sitting down next to Grace.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then the sketch promptly turned to normal again and the cat vanished!

Don't worry, I'm still here. Miles thought to Grace and Lyn.

Also Lyn, don't talk to books like that, people will think your crazy. Just think back to me. Miles thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"don't worry, it's fine," Buster said. "Especially now that I know Tara's alright in the afterlife."
And it was right then that Janus showed, suddenly, a frightening grin. "Happy for her. I would like to know how much are those dogs suffering."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

IT took some time, but the deputy took the group to Gordie's Pizza. He opened the door allowing the animals in and called Gordie:

"Hey there, Gordie! The usual for me and take their orders too. Put it on the sheriff's tab. He just lost a bet!"

"Ah, hey there, Deputy! Take a seat and I'll be right with ya!" the owner called back.

The deputy looked around and saw one of the bigger tables in the establishment to be empty. The table was by the window. The man pointed to the table and said "After you!"
Looked at the table as the fox slide into the booth. To the best of his knowledge, the foxes were mates so he decided to sit on the opposite side of them. "You guys don't talk much do you? I saw your faces changing expression but you weren't saying anything..."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:And it was right then that Janus showed, suddenly, a frightening grin. "Happy for her. I would like to know how much are those dogs suffering."
Buster's eyes widened with shock and his ears fell flat against his head when he heard that familiar, not Janus voice. "What?" he asked as he backed away from the Czech wolf a bit, scared of what might be happening.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

sunauto wrote:Looked at the table as the fox slide into the booth. To the best of his knowledge, the foxes were mates so he decided to sit on the opposite side of them. "You guys don't talk much do you? I saw your faces changing expression but you weren't saying anything..."
Duke gave the other pet a slight look

"Some ferals talk, some bite, some are quiet. Besides saying what I was thinking wouldn't have been the best idea"
Duke said the last bit lower but with a sense of humor in it, letting a small smile creep up.

(OOC: Sorry for the mix up)
Last edited by Marine Fox on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster's eyes widened with shock and his ears fell flat against his head when he heard that familiar, not Janus voice. "What?" he asked as he backed away from the Czech wolf a bit, scared of what might be happening.
Janus blinked. He looked genuinely puzzled...just as if that sudden appearance had been like a shadow projecting on his face before slipping away. "I...just said that I was wondering what she must be doing now..." his eyes showed true concern at Buster's frightened expression and fear-scent. "Love, what happened? Did I say something wrong? I mean, I know your old friend is a delicate matter but..." he cocked his head.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

sunauto wrote: Looked at the table as the fox slide into the booth. To the best of his knowledge, the foxes were mates so he decided to sit on the opposite side of them. "You guys don't talk much do you? I saw your faces changing expression but you weren't saying anything..."
"well..." Serenade answered, with a sheepish laugh "I guess you could say that I just don't know what to say at the moment , sorry if that bothers you"
Marine Fox wrote: Duke gave the other pet a slight look

"Some ferals talk, some bite, some are quiet. Besides saying what I was thinking wouldn't have been the best idea"
Duke said the last bit lower but with a sense of humor in it, letting a small smile creep up.
Duke just gave the officer a glare as he entered the booth but forced a then blank facade, trying to not provoke him but Duke aslo didn't feel like he had to explain himself to the human.
"I'd like to just know why you need to talk with us. So please explain"
"Duke-" She whispered , trying to warn him not to get on the officer's bad side , but couldn't let out the rest as the wounds on her left arm started hurting again , really , really bad , and from those wounds , a wave of coldness spread out and up her arm , making the temperature of her entire body gradually lower. Even though the blue fox didn't let out much except for a wince and suddenly grabbed her left wrist , that pain wasn't the only thing she was worrying about , but the fact that it shouldn't be happening at that moment . Luckily , as soon as it came , it went away , like it was never there , and soon Serenade's expression was back to normal as well.
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It didn't escape Miles though.

What was that? Are you all right? He asked Serenade.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus blinked. He looked genuinely puzzled...just as if that sudden appearance had been like a shadow projecting on his face before slipping away. "I...just said that I was wondering what she must be doing now..." his eyes showed true concern at Buster's frightened expression and fear-scent. "Love, what happened? Did I say something wrong? I mean, I know your old friend is a delicate matter but..." he cocked his head.
"That's not... You didn't say that, you... just sort of zoned out half way through your sentence," Buster lied. "Or at least that's what I heard. I was scared your... condition may not have been fully cured. Just made more unpredictable."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh. I guess it was too easy. I..." he sighed. "I hope I won't get again...weird, at night. Perhaps we should cancel the picnic and all. What if I hurt you or someone else?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

serence ice fox wrote: Duke just gave the officer a glare as he entered the booth but forced a then blank facade, trying to not provoke him but Duke aslo didn't feel like he had to explain himself to the human.
"I'd like to just know why you need to talk with us. So please explain"
"Duke-" She whispered , trying to warn him not to get on the officer's bad side , but couldn't let out the rest as the wounds on her left arm started hurting again , really , really bad , and from those wounds , a wave of coldness spread out and up her arm , making the temperature of her entire body gradually lower. Even though the blue fox didn't let out much except for a wince and suddenly grabbed her left wrist , that pain wasn't the only thing she was worrying about , but the fact that it shouldn't be happening at that moment . Luckily , as soon as it came , it went away , like it was never there , and soon Serenade's expression was back to normal as well.[/quote]
Once all the animals took their seats, the deputy chose his in such a way that he was able to keep an eye on each of them. He was about to explain, when he noticed the female fox's momentary change of attitude. He decided not to bring it on at the moment. Instead he focused on the male fox.
"As I told you before - there are laws in this town and I intend to make sure everyone follows them - even undomesticated animals such as you and your mate. Since you two don't have owners, I have a three options in which you'll be allowed in the town and it's vicinity. I must warn you in advance - each of them will require some level of sacrifice of your privacy, but they will also provide your security if a hunting or a poaching party is in the forest around the town or even worse - a criminal. Ready to hear them?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:It didn't escape Miles though.
What was that? Are you all right? He asked Serenade.
Mi-Miles ! I'm-I'm ok , it-it's f-fine She answered , even though they were communicating through thoughts , she "sounded" like someone who's stuttering from either pain or staying out in the cold for too long
The Moon Howler wrote: Once all the animals took their seats, the deputy chose his in such a way that he was able to keep an eye on each of them. He was about to explain, when he noticed the female fox's momentary change of attitude. He decided not to bring it on at the moment. Instead he focused on the male fox.
"As I told you before - there are laws in this town and I intend to make sure everyone follows them - even undomesticated animals such as you and your mate. Since you two don't have owners, I have a three options in which you'll be allowed in the town and it's vicinity. I must warn you in advance - each of them will require some level of sacrifice of your privacy, but they will also provide your security if a hunting or a poaching party is in the forest around the town or even worse - a criminal. Ready to hear them?"
"M-mate ?! We're n-I mean...yes , I would like to hear them officer" The blue fox said ,even though blushing a little bit , she at least appeared to be a little bit less tense after hearing the deputy's words
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then why do you sound like your freezing? Are you injured somewhere? Spiritually or physically? Miles asked Serenade, probing further.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke checked himself as Serenade spoke to him but he was more worried when he caught her holding her writs like it was sore and before he could question her it was gone and the officer made a claim that brought on an unneeded blush, Duke did his best to stay displeased but he couldn't hide the slight blush even after he looked a bit down and away to try to hide it. But hearing that they needed to abide by a few rules he cringed and was now a bit irritated but he responded with a small glare and a mono-tone

"What are the rules.."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace in the meantime just nodded to show that she understood what Miles was saying to them, and let he and Lyn be for a while. She watched around the table and could somehow see that the red fox named Duke was being standoff-ish with the inspector. She also noticed that Serenade was trying to calm him down, which she thought was a good move. Nothing good could come out of messing with the police, and the ermine herself was naturally intimidated by their sheer power over pets like her. Yet, she didn't show any of that nervousness or discomfort when she flashed a smile at the man. After all, he was just doing his job in maintaining the peace of the town.

All of a sudden, she felt the fur on her back prickled again. That feeling again! She then caught sight of the blue fox grimacing as if in pain, clutching her wrist, before she recovered just as quickly. She wanted to ask whether she was alright, but then another wave seemed to crash on her, making her neck prickle so much that she winced herself. She felt something... that was not supposed to be there, and a flash of the earlier wolfdog, Janus's face flashed in her eyes. But not the kind face that she had seen before, but a more malicious expression!

"Wh--*coughcough*," stuttered Grace, the outlandish feelings and visions making her cough involuntarily, interrupting the inspector in his lecture. "Sh-sh-shui..." she gasped, pointing at a glass of water nearby with one paw and rubbing her neck and chest with the other.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Oh. I guess it was too easy. I..." he sighed. "I hope I won't get again...weird, at night. Perhaps we should cancel the picnic and all. What if I hurt you or someone else?"
"We can just have our ghost friends on their guard so they can step in if something happens," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"We can just have our ghost friends on their guard so they can step in if something happens," Buster said.
"It is feasable," Hubert said, appearing between the two. "Shall I summon our spiritual acquintances for the task?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley sinks back into the booth seat as the the male fox starts to get angered. If loud fighting was going to break out he didn't want to have to be stuck in the middle of it. Heck he didn't even know why he was here in the first place. "Um what about that pizza... pizza sounds good.."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Then why do you sound like your freezing? Are you injured somewhere? Spiritually or physically? Miles asked Serenade, probing further.
I...no , it's-it's just the wound on my arm acting up again , it's fine , honest .
kurowolfe wrote: "Wh--*coughcough*," stuttered Grace, the outlandish feelings and visions making her cough involuntarily, interrupting the inspector in his lecture. "Sh-sh-shui..." she gasped, pointing at a glass of water nearby with one paw and rubbing her neck and chest with the other.
"oh ! here you go Grace" Serenade said , hand the glass of water over to the ermine "you ok ?"
sunauto wrote:Riley sinks back into the booth seat as the the male fox starts to get angered. If loud fighting was going to break out he didn't want to have to be stuck in the middle of it. Heck he didn't even know why he was here in the first place. "Um what about that pizza... pizza sounds good.."
"yeah , I guess a little food would help us talk easier" she said , chuckling at Riley
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Is it an old wound? Or a new wound? Do you randomly get wounded like this? What do you have to put up with Serenade? Miles probed. Miles looked at concern at Grace but was relieved when Serenade got her the water. So he turned his attention back to her.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace, true to her name, graciously accepted the glass of water from Serenade and drunk it all up, though she still paced herself to prevent from another choking hazard. "--ah, thank you Serene," she gasped lightly, rubbing her chest down to ease any discomfort. "What is happening with me today?" she asked herself under her breath, unheard by anyone. "Y-yeah, just a little surprised," she then said to Serenade, nodding slowly.
sunauto wrote:Riley sinks back into the booth seat as the the male fox starts to get angered. If loud fighting was going to break out he didn't want to have to be stuck in the middle of it. Heck he didn't even know why he was here in the first place. "Um what about that pizza... pizza sounds good.."
"Ya lor, we came here for pizza right? Can you order something for us, inspector sir?" she stated, forwarding her question to the inspector with a sweet smile. "Sorry to bother you in your lecture ya, but I'm sure everyone is hungry right now, and the smell of delicious pizza has been really tempting."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Before the deputy could answer, a menu descended in front of the ermine, held by a big arm.

"You're to choose, dear." Gordie said. The deputy just laughed heartily. "Laugh, deputy, but I'm sure the rest of the AGPD won't be happy."

The officer stopped laughing, yet was still smiling when he said pointing at the two foxes "Oh, I'll have the last laugh indeed if those two choose well."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Is it an old wound? Or a new wound? Do you randomly get wounded like this? What do you have to put up with Serenade? Miles probed. Miles looked at concern at Grace but was relieved when Serenade got her the water. So he turned his attention back to her.
It's just an old wound , nothing serious , I'm fine Miles , really , it's nothing
The Moon Howler wrote:Before the deputy could answer, a menu descended in front of the ermine, held by a big arm.

"You're to choose, dear." Gordie said. The deputy just laughed heartily. "Laugh, deputy, but I'm sure the rest of the AGPD won't be happy."

The officer stopped laughing, yet was still smiling when he said pointing at the two foxes "Oh, I'll have the last laugh indeed if those two choose well."
"yes , I do hope so as well . Anyway , while my friends choosing their food , may I ask what are the options ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote:Before the deputy could answer, a menu descended in front of the ermine, held by a big arm.

Duke didn't seem to be phased by the laughing or even mention of food, he just kept a slight scowl but mostly a stare at the officer, responding calmly
"I'm not hungry."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And also not being very smart. Humans say and do stupid things. The officer is only reacting to a situation in the only way he has. And considering his demeanor, imagine if some other officer had found you first? If not for yourself, but for your friend's (and Serenade's) sake, do please try and calm down. Miles thought to Duke, concerned.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:And also not being very smart. Humans say and do stupid things. The officer is only reacting to a situation in the only way he has. And considering his demeanor, imagine if some other officer had found you first? If not for yourself, but for your friend's (and Serenade's) sake, do please try and calm down. Miles thought to Duke, concerned.

Duke heard every word Miles thought to him but he still didn't feel right about this human
"I'm Calm...just wary. Besides-"
He stopped his thought short, having been blinded by his effort in watching the officer he had stupidly forgotten his actions may not directly affect the pets here but it would affect Serenade being that the officer considered them both responsible. Duke held his thought and an eerie silence fell upon his mind before he softened his look and started to look down at the table and to the scene around them.
"Alright Miles, i'll do better"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles patted him on the shoulder.

It'll be all right. You'll see. And if not. Nothing a little poltergeisting won't take care of.
He thought to Duke.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles patted him on the shoulder.

It'll be all right. You'll see. And if not. Nothing a little poltergeisting won't take care of.
He thought to Duke.
Duke felt a slight pressure on his shoulder as if an invisible paw were set upon it.
"Alright Miles, I trust ya"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Good. A little scaring can go a long way. Hopefully I won't have to use it. Miles thought back to Duke.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"It is feasable," Hubert said, appearing between the two. "Shall I summon our spiritual acquintances for the task?"
"Maybe just let them know we may need them," Buster said. "We're not even sure that the condition is as bad as it was before, you may be able to handle it by yourself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley looked up at the person as the menu's descended before them like a gift from heaven. Well that's how it went in his mind anyways. "Ooh I see something I want. Can I have one of those meat covered pizzas? the ones with bacon and all that?"

CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Uh, sure." Christopher said and stood up. As he did so, he whispered to her "What's 'dishes game'?"
All Allens jumped up in good humor, except for Camelyn in her high chair, and Edward, who was thoroughly absorbed in his book.

"Edward washes dishes!" William declared. He then sped off, laughing, before Mrs. Allen could attack his dirty face with a washcloth.

Edward peered up from behind his book. "Everyone always ends up bribing me to do them anyway, so what would be the point?"

Arianna explained the game to Chris in an aside manner- "The point is not to be the last sitting at the table, otherwise, you wash the dishes. It's a silly game that William came up with, but everyone loves it."
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Maybe just let them know we may need them," Buster said. "We're not even sure that the condition is as bad as it was before, you may be able to handle it by yourself."
<Having someone by his side will be quite more helpful than my own doing, mortal,> the dragon mindspoke. <If you feel this is too much for you, I will understand. you can't feel forced to live through this. But if you choose to stay, it must be without compromises. I will send for our acquintances anyway.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I wouldn't think of abandoning him, The rabbit ensured. I'll stay by his side for as long as I can, and try to stay longer. When I said "by yourself" I thought my help went without saying.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I wouldn't think of abandoning him, The rabbit ensured. I'll stay by his side for as long as I can, and try to stay longer. When I said "by yourself" I thought my help went without saying.
<You have my gratitude, which is no small thing. And now...> Hubert's mind went to Miles and Tara. <Your assistance is required. It is of urgent matter, fellow spirits.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All right, I'll be, er, uh. On second thought, I have a proposal. Since I can't move very fast and it's needed right away, would you mind teleporting me there? Miles thought to Hubert. Thinking it best to get there as fast as possible.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<You have my gratitude, which is no small thing. And now...> Hubert's mind went to Miles and Tara. <Your assistance is required. It is of urgent matter, fellow spirits.>
I'm actually nearby, Tara thought back as she moved towards Janus's house
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Can be done.> A moment later, Miles and Tara appeared in the study.
"Oh...hi there," Janus said, waving shily.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, thank you Hubert, you'll have to teach me how to do that myself one of these days," Miles said, then his attention turned to Buster and Janus.

"So, what is the alarm? Not the worse I hope?" Miles said, looking at Janus.