HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir wanted to move forwards to help repel the snake, but he knew that any sudden movements would be considered as a threat, resulting in an attack. Thus, he maintained his position, wielding an arm in front of Kayla to shield her, and said as softly as possible to the canines closest to the reptile.

"Don't move suddenly, and move back very slowly. Look at the snake's eyes, and move slowly, ya?."

He noticed that one of them left the scene, maybe to get help. Or just to run away, which was acceptable at this stage.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Immediately Cam ran for his house, and upon reaching unlocked the door and went inside. Apparently his owner had gone shopping and whatnot, so Cam grabbed the map he had left on the table and quickly scanned it for any kind of place that could help. There was a wildlife control center on the other side of the town, so he stuffed the map inside of his collar pocket and ran to the center for help. Cam took a left turn and left the neighborhood. He rushed down the street and skidded to a stop in front of the animal control center. Cam stepped up to the door and opened it, walking briskly in.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotrp looked at blood. "um not on my face thats for sure and im not one to just give up easily, i heard you in the grass. So lucky has it" hotep said looking back through the grass to see that the ball landed on luckys head after he got tackled. In hoteps mind he could only think of a chinese instrument playing a small rising tune in success. Noting he was stil in a bear hug he raise his elbows as leverage and slid out to blood chest area before using his own legs and flipping backwards to throw blood off. Once up he shook himself off, "RUN LUCKY RUN!"hotep yelled
Blood gladly let go of Hotep seeing as how he dropped the ball, watching run off with a smirk. It wasn't game over yet. The big dog hopped up to all fours ready to sprint after Lucky, but froze almost instantly at a familiar sound...
Keeshah wrote:A strange sound of a hissing rattle, starts up in a thicket of tall grass right next to where the two dogs are wrestling on the ground..
RrrrrrrrrrrAaaatttttllleee!
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep stopped after hearing the rattle immediatly he tryed to place what it was. He looked in the sounds direction and his eyes went wide. "rattlesnake" hotep said lying still as he stared at the eyes of the snake in the grass. "Oh no....were in its circle, thats why he rattled. If it thinks we're a danger, he'll attack." Hotep thought.
RrraaaTttle! the snake Hisses at Hotep as it rises up on it's coils, showing it's fangs...
As the little dog backs away the snake turns it attention to the larger one.. a flicking tongue tickling blood's grapefruit flavored nose.. Rrrraaaaatttllleeee!.
Blood watched wide-eyed, frozen in a crouching position as a rather large snake rose out of the grass and uncurled all the way out in front of his face, tongue flicking, fangs bared, and rattle shivering. He could clearly make out the color pattern on it's scales and breathlessly cussed.

“Diamondback...”

It just had to be one of the most dangerous snakes around, and it just had to be two inches from his face, obviously ticked off.

Blood was dead still, his deep crimson eyes locked with the snake's. He contemplated what to do. Should he just stay frozen and hope it backed off? Or maybe...he could snap his jaws and rid the world of one more venomous pest...

OR, risk losing his own tongue to it's venomous fangs if he wasn't fast enough...

Blood could hear the other pets moving and talking, but he didn't dare break eye contact with the snake, or even give the slightest twitch of motion. Just staring back, dead still with his jaws slightly agape, showing his own fangs...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep thought for a moment and soon fund a thick stick from the trees on the ground. Slowly he knelt and grabbed it. onc in his paw he didn't now what to do. although he was next to blood and the snake, would he be fast enough to keep it still? Hotep slowly moved the stick closer to get the snakes attention on himself being at a distance Hotep thought it would be better for him.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky seeing Blood occupied with the snake, carefully thought out an emergency plan. Thye couldn't all just stay there or the snake would become more irritable and attack. but if they ran they might as well throw Blood under the bus but as the thoughts raced Lucky remembered a story his owner had laughed about and told him a million times about a point in his training that when he was crawling through some brush a snake was right on him, his task in the training was to stay undetected and the pwople looking for him were close but because he was in danger he had a trainer come over and using a long hooked pole he prodded the snake and then carefully lifted it away after its attention was off of him. This gave Lucky a risky idea but at this point it may be all that they have so he motioned for the new coming pets to keep distance and seeing the other German shepherd trying to prod the snake, as he did so Lucky motioned for him to hold just a second, whispering
"Wait till im close then get its attention, ill try to get it back here"
Directing to Blood
"Blood just stay completely still"
With that Lucky slowly moved over towards the Snake, not sure what exact rattle snake it was but the rattlesnake part was all he needed to know it was dangerous. When Lucky got close enough to see sort of where it was he crouched down and inched a little closer, now no more than a few feet from the snake he poked his head up and nodded to the Shepherd with the stick
Hotep the psychic

Hotep saw the sign and quickly stabbed the snakes neck joint to the ground to keep it from biting, whle quickly grabbing th head with thre fingers. keeping the mouth open.
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep saw the sign and quickly stabbed the snakes neck joint to the ground to keep it from biting, whle quickly grabbing th head with thre fingers. keeping the mouth open.
As Soon as the pet stabbed at the Snake Lucky leaned forward enough to grab the snake by the noisy tail when he got a hold of the wriggling snake Lucky noticed the GS had the mouth of the snake stuck open, he just Smiled and almost chuckled seeing the deadly creature practically immobilized he carefully walked over and looked at the pet holding the head, extending his paw with three digits extended
"Nice work. May I?"
Hotep the psychic

"sure go ahead. Ill find a jar to milk the venom, an bring an anti venom just in case" hotep said moving into the last tree where he left his stuff. About three minutes later he had a small mason jar and what looked like an epipen.
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"sure go ahead. Ill find a jar to milk the venom, an bring an anti venom just in case" hotep said moving into the last tree where he left his stuff. About three minutes later he had a small mason jar and what looked like an epipen.
Lucky took the snakes head and gripped the back like the other pet had and kept the fangs harmless at the moment, with that he let the tail go which consequently wrapped itself around his arm. Lucky wasn't sure why this pet wanted to milk the venom or why he had anti-venom but he patiently waited, trying not to kill the snake he kept a firm but now gentle grip on the head and as light boredom and curiosity took hold he couldn't help but look the snake over curious if it understood what exactly was happening. When he saw the other pet start coming back he disregarded these thoughts.
"Why do you want the venom?"
Hotep the psychic

"my owner works at the vetrinary. After giving the venom to her she can sell it for profit and get anti venom shots in return along with payment for the venom. But if i do it i get the money she gets the vaccines." Hotep said placing the jar under the snakes fangs then placinfg the fangs against the rim as he used luckys finger on top of the snakes head to press it flat causing the venom to leak into the jar. After a few seconds hotep let go and looked at the venom before closing the jar then marking it. "well theres the venom, that will make him less dangerous for a few hours now that he needs to reproduce venom into its gland. So if it does bite now it will hurt but not kill"hotep said with a smile
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir watched in awe as the three pets worked together to subdue the dangerous snake, and now one of them was even talking of extracting the venom out of it! He really was confused now, at how quickly they changed tact from distant to competitive to teamwork at seemingly a drop of a hat. Were they friends? Acquaintances? Rivals?

He relaxed his stance, and sat down on the grass beneath him, rubbing his temples. Maybe the young generation is just that advanced as compared to an old timer like him.

"I am amaze, they could catch the snake so quickly," he said to no one in particular.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Cam hurried into the center and gasped to the lady at the desk, "There's some kind of... snake down at... the orange grove. I'm not too sure what is happening right now, I just came to get help... " Cam panted in between words. "Can you guys help?" "Of course, I'll send help right away. Do you have any idea of what kind of snake it was?" The lady at the front desk inquired. "No. I just saw everyone stop and stand still, and we all heard a hissing... Hopefully everyone is fine."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:Petir watched in awe as the three pets worked together to subdue the dangerous snake, and now one of them was even talking of extracting the venom out of it! He really was confused now, at how quickly they changed tact from distant to competitive to teamwork at seemingly a drop of a hat. Were they friends? Acquaintances? Rivals?

He relaxed his stance, and sat down on the grass beneath him, rubbing his temples. Maybe the young generation is just that advanced as compared to an old timer like him.

"I am amaze, they could catch the snake so quickly," he said to no one in particular.
"I agree, that was fast." Kayla agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood watched wide-eyed, frozen in a crouching position as a rather large snake rose out of the grass and uncurled all the way out in front of his face, tongue flicking, fangs bared, and rattle shivering. He could clearly make out the color pattern on it's scales and breathlessly cussed.

“Diamondback...”

It just had to be one of the most dangerous snakes around, and it just had to be two inches from his face, obviously ticked off..

After the snake is captured, an now the slippery snake is coiling about Hotep's arm like a constrictor... HisssssSSssss

Rav comes up an pats Blood's head..
It's ok mate!.. the puppy has done saved you from the big scarey snake. You can stop cringing on the ground now..
Wagging his tail happily
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: Blood watched wide-eyed, frozen in a crouching position as a rather large snake rose out of the grass and uncurled all the way out in front of his face, tongue flicking, fangs bared, and rattle shivering. He could clearly make out the color pattern on it's scales and breathlessly cussed.

“Diamondback...”

It just had to be one of the most dangerous snakes around, and it just had to be two inches from his face, obviously ticked off..

After the snake is captured, an now the slippery snake is coiling about Hotep's arm like a constrictor... HisssssSSssss

Rav comes up an pats Blood's head..
It's ok mate!.. the puppy has done saved you from the big scarey snake. You can stop cringing on the ground now..
Wagging his tail happily
Blood could hardly believe it. The fox and the puppy were actually stupid enough to catch and manhandle the deadly snake that'd popped out of the grass, poised to strike at it's soonest provocation. They didn't realize just how lucky they were it's attention was fixed on him when they caught it.

As for Rav's remark. Blood grabbed his friends head by the ears with both paws and wrenched it in the direction of the snake in Hotep's grasp, pushing his nose within inches of it's open mouth. "Do you see the diamonds? That thing is deadly! If it bit me in the face you'd probably be down one friend Rav."

Blood let go and got in close to Hotep. "Kid, I don't know who you think you are, but you should no better than to be screwing with poisonous snakes. You're lucky it's attention was on me." With that he took hold of the paw Hotep was handling the snake with, attempting to remove it from his possession.

Just then, Blood noticed an animal control Van pulling up to the edge of the lot.

"Oh look, perfect timing..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:As for Rav's remark. Blood grabbed his friends head by the ears with both paws and wrenched it in the direction of the snake in Hotep's grasp, pushing his nose within inches of it's open mouth. "Do you see the diamonds? That thing is deadly! If it bit me in the face you'd probably be down one friend Rav."

Rav droops down his tail, an squirms about as he is steered around by his tall majestic ears.
We felt how scared we were... But then i knew, you would let that happen to you.
D-Singer wrote:Blood let go and got in close to Hotep. "Kid, I don't know who you think you are, but you should no better than to be screwing with poisonous snakes. You're lucky it's attention was on me." With that he took hold of the paw Hotep was handling the snake with, attempting to remove it from his possession.

Rav starts to look nervous.
Umm Alpha, should you be fighting over the snake with them? Seeing as perhaps you are the only one here who knows what to do after someone gets bitten by a snake?
besides, it has a pretty good love hold on Lucky's arm now. An his luck is about as good as yours.

D-Singer wrote:Just then, Blood noticed an animal control Van pulling up to the edge of the lot.

"Oh look, perfect timing..."

Rav turns an looks over, his ears flatten back against his skull, as he recognizes one of the animal control officers arriving on scene.
Ravage then kneels down into "the position of respect". left hand behind his back, the right across his chest over his heart, with his head bowed deeply down.
Good afternoon, Instructor Murphy. It is such a pleasure to be with you again.
Rav intones mechanically. staying still an down in this submissive position.

The first officer watches Rav bow, with a smile.
Hmmm Oh Rav! Good to see you again, been a while hasn't it? You been behaving yourself?
Of course, Instructor Murphy sir. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am pleased to hear that you are doing so well now.
Ok, Good boy! you may get up now.

So i hear you have a bit of a snake problem?

meanwhile the second officer has retrieved snake tongs, snake bag, an has put on thick long gloves.
before coming over to the scene.
What do you all think your doing? You shouldn't be playing with that reptile. Don'cha know how dangerous a snake can be?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Hotep facepawed. Then he grabbe his bag and showed a small id for park an animal services. "my owners the new vet in town and i just leeched the venom of a deasly anake with antivenom in my bag. I know how deadly this snake is but no one seems to grasp that i know more than i look"! hotwp said after handing the snake to the officials grabbing his belongings and storming off out the orange grove.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Cam left the center and began heading back to the orange grove to see what had happened. He pulled out the map and walked back to the grove at a brisk pace. Cam was almost there when he saw Hotep storming out of the grove. He quickly walked over to him and said, "What happened here?" He noticed the van and hoped that none of the pets had been bitten.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

Hotep ignored cam due to his disappointment with others and himself. upon reaching the sidewalk he went straight to the vetrinary clinic
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Hotep walked straight past Cam, ignoring him. What had happened? He rushed over the grove to see if the other animals were all okay. Cam arrived and looked around, noting that no one seemed hurt. There was a van, too. 'Must have been the animal control.' Cam thought. He asked, "Is everyone okay? What happened?"
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"The black dog that walk away just now catched-- I mean, caught-- the snake, together with them," Petir said, beckoning towards the red fox and the larger German Shepherd. "But I think the black dog leaved because he cannot take the snake's venom. No one is hurt, don't worry."

The white cat then remembered that the black dog had this disappointed look on his face, and feeling his instincts kick in again. "Excuse me, but I think he need some help," Petir started. "I need to leave and see him now, sorry for going so quickly. We should have a good talk sooner when we meet again. See all of you later."

And with that, he started jogging out of the orange grove to catch up with the dog who just left. Given his old body however, he only managed to get to the park before he became winded. Gasping for air, he stopped running and leaned against a tree at the park, trying to catch his breath.

"Punya laju budak tu jalan, dia larikah? Kah memang aku ni dah tua sangat?" he said to himself, and sighed. After a few more minutes, he felt he was a little rested, and continued down the road in a brisk walk. One problem was, he lost sight of the dog and he ended up at the junction near a McDonald's before stopping.

"Alamak, hilanglah pulak dah. Macam mana ni?" Petir mused, scratching his head in confusion. What should he do now?

((OOC: Translation:
"That kid walk fast, did he run? Or maybe I'm getting way too old already?"
"Oh no, he's gone. Now what?"
))

Hotep the psychic

Hotep walked across the street not too far from where petir stopped, once across he looked around then went straight to the town following a paper maps directions. once across the street again he looked at the street signs for comparison.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir took a cursory glance around the junction, apparently the street was lined with fast food chain shops and such. He then caught sight of the black dog walking across the street, his eyes intently studying a map.

The old cat did not waste any time, and briskly walked the small distance to the dog. Now that he had the chance to study him, he noticed that the German Shepherd is not a pure breed, looking from his fox-ish features. Not that it mattered to him anyways, he's not a pure breed cat either.

When he was close enough, he waved a little and said, "Hi, you doing okay-kah? You suddenly leaved just now, and you look disturbed."

Hotep the psychic

"No ill be fine. its just that due to my size and how old i am people dont think i know alot or what im doing, so it makes me mad about it......ok its that way" Hotep said walking along the sidwalk. "biologically my mom was a fox and my dad was the german shepard, i was small at birth and yet as a pup i wassalready smart and quick like my mom, at year 1 i was climbi.g and learning as much as i could." Hotep explained turning a corner making sure he didnt lose petir. he then took put the snake venom he hid from the park officials. smiling he put it back where he had it.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir listened with rapt attention, and nodded a few times to show that he understood. He now could somewhat understand the black dog's actions at the grove just now, and he preferred to let him say all that he needed to say first, keeping up with him around the corner.

"Age or breed is not equal to experience, you know. Look at me, I'm already 17 years old and I still don't know a lot of things. So don't worry-lah. Be proud of who you are and what you know," the old cat finished, flashing a smile at the dog.

"So, you want to give that to your owner?" he then remarked, pointing at the snake venom. Not in a accusatory manner, just remarking the existence of the venom on him.

Hotep the psychic

"yep, my mom will sell it to the anitbiotics foundation she used to run with, and with that money ill place into my bank. Im saving for a new Rc drone, im already halfway without the stocks that the family owns." Hotep said now smiling
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla ran after Petir. She soon caught up with him and Hotep. "Is something wrong?" she asked them.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

With the other three pets gone, Cam, unsure what to do, followed the fox that had just left.
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"yep, my mom will sell it to the anitbiotics foundation she used to run with, and with that money ill place into my bank. Im saving for a new Rc drone, im already halfway without the stocks that the family owns." Hotep said now smiling
"I see, that is awesome," Petir remarked back, smiling. "See, you are more clever than me, I don't even have bank account and I don't know what 'R-see drone' is. Do it the right way, and I feel that it's okay." He wanted to proceed and pat the black dog on his back, but held himself back. He might not be comfortable with physical contact just yet.
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla ran after Petir. She soon caught up with him and Hotep. "Is something wrong?" she asked them.
Korakc wrote:With the other three pets gone, Cam, unsure what to do, followed the fox that had just left.
Just as he was about to ask another thing, Petir noticed that Kayla and the other black dog who ran away just now were trailing them. Surprise marked his face, but that soon melted into a neutral smile and another paw wave. "Nothing wrong here," he began, in response to Kayla's question. "I thought he is upset, but it seems like he is okay. And smart too."

"By the way, I never ask your names yet except for Kayla." The old cat turned back at the two black dogs, and cleared his throat. "My name is Petir, Puh-teer. It means lightning where I come from, though I am too old already-lah, so I cannot run fast at all."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep facepawed. Then he grabbe his bag and showed a small id for park an animal services. "my owners the new vet in town and i just leeched the venom of a deasly anake with antivenom in my bag. I know how deadly this snake is but no one seems to grasp that i know more than i look"! hotwp said after handing the snake to the officials grabbing his belongings and storming off out the orange grove.

Umm thanks..
The second animal control officer states as he stuffs the snake into the snake bag, an quickly tieing the top closed.
An you shouldn't have...
he starts to tell the black shepherd only to find that he has run off while he was securing the snake in the bag.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep turned a corner with the two others and saw the vetrinary clinic soon. He walked around to the back and knocked on the door
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir sort of wondered whether he should follow the black dog to the back of the vet, which he assumed is his mother's clinic. But the black dog seemed to be okay with them following him, so he walked next to him to the front of the back door.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:Petir sort of wondered whether he should follow the black dog to the back of the vet, which he assumed is his mother's clinic. But the black dog seemed to be okay with them following him, so he walked next to him to the front of the back door.
Kayla decided it would be best to stay with them, so she did.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"Im Hotep by the way, im sorry for not saying so earlier." Hotep said as the door opened to show a Man in scrubs and a mask on. He looked down seeing hotep and the two others. "Hey Dr. Greggory, I need to use the veno-science room is that ok?" Hotep asked as he stood in the doorway. "veno-science room huh? do you have a venom needing processing Hotep, not everyday that happens. Your owners is working on someone and i can have her meet you there ok?" Hotep showed the venom he had and the doctor smiled and let them through. Hotep then warne petir and kayla not to touch anything and be careful where they move, Hotep led the two two a side room with large glass windows and went through the double doors to a medium sized lab with many computers and bottles and cabinets, he pulled two chairs up and then went over to one cabinet and pulled out a microscope and some paper then set them on the table
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Im Hotep by the way, im sorry for not saying so earlier." Hotep said as the door opened to show a Man in scrubs and a mask on. He looked down seeing hotep and the two others. "Hey Dr. Greggory, I need to use the veno-science room is that ok?" Hotep asked as he stood in the doorway. "veno-science room huh? do you have a venom needing processing Hotep, not everyday that happens. Your owners is working on someone and i can have her meet you there ok?" Hotep showed the venom he had and the doctor smiled and let them through. Hotep then warne petir and kayla not to touch anything and be careful where they move, Hotep led the two two a side room with large glass windows and went through the double doors to a medium sized lab with many computers and bottles and cabinets, he pulled two chairs up and then went over to one cabinet and pulled out a microscope and some paper then set them on the table
"Gotcha." Kayla replied, being extremely careful.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

After all that commotion, Blood was finally left with just Rav, Lucky, and the animal control officer who'd shown up to retrieve the dangerous snake.

Admittedly, it was a bit irritating to see just how careful Rav was being to show obedience towards the officer. They'd both had gone through obedience school at least once before. But Blood had never seen a friend of his literally bow down to show respect. That was more or less some cutesy little formal greeting for special occasions, or maybe the show ring. Didn't Rav say he was in show business once? The shepherd wasn't sure he could remember. Whatever the reason, it was annoying...

Still, Blood didn't let that show. He acted just as courteous minus the practically indoctrinated mannerisms Rav was showing.

"That was my bad. I really should have paid closer attention to where our game was going. We didn't expect to see a diamondback out here. I don't know what that pup was thinking playing with it like that..."

Blood looked around...

Where did his favorite toy go after Hotep threw it?

"Hey, where did the ball go anyways?"

Unbeknownst to Blood and company, his favorite toy was drifting down the river dozens of feet away off the edge of the grove. Must've bounced right off Lucky's head and into the water, and nobody had time to notice after the snake popped up...

What crappy luck for Blood...
Hotep the psychic

After waiting a few minutes Hoteps mom walked in carrying an empty syringe with a large needle. she moved quickley to clean and put it away. "That is that and now theres the dog im looking for how are you hotep? greg told me you had venom and youd be over here with freinds... oh there they are hi im jane hoteps mom and you two? jane said. her voice was sweet and warm but looked like an anime girl brought to life she was a little tall and slender. she hugged hotep who smiled and hugged back before turning in her chair to see petir and kayla
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:After all that commotion, Blood was finally left with just Rav, Lucky, and the animal control officer who'd shown up to retrieve the dangerous snake.

Admittedly, it was a bit irritating to see just how careful Rav was being to show obedience towards the officer. They'd both had gone through obedience school at least once before. But Blood had never seen a friend of his literally bow down to show respect. That was more or less some cutesy little formal greeting for special occasions, Whatever the reason, it was annoying...
Rav kept his tail down, almost between his legs. He felt the emotions coming from Blood..
"Oh no no no! don't challenge this human!" Rav thought over and over in his mind.. "This one can cause me just all kinds of trouble!"
D-Singer wrote:Still, Blood didn't let that show. He acted just as courteous minus the practically indoctrinated mannerisms Rav was showing.

Rav let out a sigh of relief.
D-Singer wrote:"That was my bad. I really should have paid closer attention to where our game was going. We didn't expect to see a diamondback out here. I don't know what that pup was thinking playing with it like that..."
Well no harm done this time. An good to see that you have remembered your lessons so well Rav.
CARP!! he mentally screams
Yes Instructor Murphy, I am trying very hard to live up to your expectations, an make you proud of me. Bowing down his head. "now go contract fleas!" he mentally curses.
D-Singer wrote:Blood looked around...

Where did his favorite toy go after Hotep threw it?

"Hey, where did the ball go anyways?"

Rav starts searching around for the ball. anything to get away from his former obedience instructor.

While they pack up the snake into the van, and finally drive off.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:After waiting a few minutes Hoteps mom walked in carrying an empty syringe with a large needle. she moved quickley to clean and put it away. "That is that and now theres the dog im looking for how are you hotep? greg told me you had venom and youd be over here with freinds... oh there they are hi im jane hoteps mom and you two? jane said. her voice was sweet and warm but looked like an anime girl brought to life she was a little tall and slender. she hugged hotep who smiled and hugged back before turning in her chair to see petir and kayla
"My name is Kayla." she replied with a smile.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

Cam walked into the veterinary clinic, still lagging behind the others. he heard voices further down to the right. The entry room seemed deserted at this point. After turning to the right, Cam came upon a set of double doors, which he entered to find the others and a woman who must have been Hotep's mother.
"Hey guys. Hotep, are you alright?" Cam asked inquiringly.
~ Colors are good. ~