HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

The two humans look at each other, Joan with the pet first aid kit in hand and John with some ice for Leslie's nose and then they both spring into action. John grabs the keys in one hand and scoops up Leslie with the other while Joan brings the first aid kit and ice and they all pile into the car, John in the driver's seat and Joan in the back with Leslie. John drops the car into gear and they speed towards the park, Joan patching up Leslie as they go. Pulling on some gloves, she dabs some antiseptic on the cut and then wraps it in gauze and a short length of cohesive bandage. Arriving at the park, Joan puts the rubbish into a bag as John screeches the car to a halt and then both humans spring from the car, takign the first-aid kit with them and leaving Leslie to exit at his own pace. They run towards where they can glimpse the pets through the trees and quickly spot Kandi with Flynn lying motionless across her lap.

"Kandi! What happened? Is he alright?" Both humans drop to their knees next to Flynn.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie sucked in a sharp breath and felt his eyes prickle as the antiseptic got to work but preydators don't cry and he wished he could recall who'd said that as the nice lady Joan wrapped the knee, the car pulled up by the park and they got out. He slowly made his way to the water fountain and took a drink before following the two nice humans through the trail of snapped strings and kneeling next to his third-most favouritist Rabbit as he wondered how to explain this to Leroy.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

When they pull up, their guest, Gem, is waiting on the porch with a suitcase and a few small bags.

"Here, my 'owner' told me to give you this." Gem growls handing them a bouquet of dried flowers.
"They're dead already, so you don't have to water them." he adds.

Gem puts everything except a small drawstring bag in the back. Sabrina opens the passenger door for him.

"What? You think I can't get the door for myself because I'm old? I don't need your help! He grumbles.

Blick sits back further into her seat. This ought to be fun.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm in so much trouble now...."

"Don't worry Elliot, this time your the one worrying too much."

Faust messes with Elliot's head fur.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"I'm in so much trouble now...."

"Don't worry Elliot, this time your the one worrying too much."

Faust messes with Elliot's head fur.
"Nah, Elliot," Chip added, "everyone knows it was an accident. Just don't do it again, yeah?" she added, tapping his muzzle whilst grinning.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:Elliot heads into some bushes as Faust follows.
"Darn it."
"Elliot, there was no way you could've known that he would collapse like that. I understand you were trying to help but..."
"In the end I just made it worse. I just..... wanted to make him feel better..."
Kandi looks over at the now talking bushes, while rubbing her fingers up and down along Flynn's long ears.
Just remember for now on. Hold out your arms, an let the rabbits come hug you.
Kandi looks up at the sound of screeching tires..
Uh oh, Ok you all. no more predator - prey talk.. We don't need his owners freaking out as well.

Hlaoroo wrote:Arriving at the park, Joan puts the rubbish into a bag as John screeches the car to a halt and then both humans spring from the car, taking the first-aid kit with them and leaving Leslie to exit at his own pace. They run towards where they can glimpse the pets through the trees and quickly spot Kandi with Flynn lying motionless across her lap.

"Kandi! What happened? Is he alright?" Both humans drop to their knees next to Flynn.

Don't worry, he is going to be fine.. He just suffered a panic attack.
Seems he got into the middle of more predators types, than he could handle all at once.

Kandi presses her fingers into the side of Flynn's neck....
His pulse has slowed down already, and his breathing is less labored. Since i first arrived on scene.
he should be coming around any minute now.

Going back to caressing and massaging at his shoulders and arms.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Predators? They didn't hurt him, did they?" asks Joan, anxiously scanning Flynn's white fur for signs of blood.
Flynn's eyelids begin to flutter open and he blinks a few times as the world swims back into focus and he finds himself being stroked pleasantly and staring up into the face of a strange woman.
"Who... who are you?" he enquires quietly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shrugged. "I'm not sure. It depends on the piece I guess." She shrugged and folded her arms, having this feeling this wasn't going tot end well.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"OK... Hmm... I can see that evaluating pieces other than weaponry is probably not going to be your strong point. But that's OK. There are plenty of other things you can help with. Once we've bought a piece from a customer and valued it we put a price tag and a number on it." Piper points to the tags on the items in the cases.
"You don't have to know a thing about the pieces to work the till. The till is quite simple to use too. The number on the tag is the number of the piece which we use to file the records of it. We have a couple of drawers behind the front counter full of records on every piece we have, organised by numerical order. So if a customer asks you about a particular piece you can easily look up the information on it too. Plus we have a little map we draw so we know where we've put things in the shop so you can direct customers with that if they ask you for help. I'm glad to have you here. I think you're going to be a lot of help." Piper confesses to Radar.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alrighty then. I'll see you shrotly." Paul heads back down the stairs and after checking in on Moonbeam and Rocky on the way past, heads back to check on the patients in the cages again.
"Still here, Doc? That's very kind of you, keeping Nadia company. How are you feeling now, Nadia?" Paul begins checking over Nadia's vitals again.
"Oh ! Hi Mr.Walton , I feel a lot better now , the headache is gone and I don't feel drowsy anymore." Nadia answered , she would've tried to convince the Paul that she's totally fine, but given the last attempt.....nah !
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Predators? They didn't hurt him, did they?" asks Joan, anxiously scanning Flynn's white fur for signs of blood.
No ma'am. he is uninjured, he just...
Flynn's eyelids begin to flutter open and he blinks a few times as the world swims back into focus and he finds himself being stroked pleasantly and staring up into the face of a strange woman.
"Who... who are you?" he enquires quietly.[/quote]

I am Kandi, the local Zoological/large animal vet. An Senka the cougar's guardian.
She rummages into her pocket.
wanna sugar cube?She grins..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lyke her allredy!" Leslie said with a hint of breathlessness.

-------------------------
"Give it a mo, then offer an apology, sweets," Chip counselled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Flynn..... I'm so sorry....."

"Elliot really means it, we are willing to compensate for this incident."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's good news. At this rate I might just be able to let you go tomorrow. Is there any dizziness left?" Satisfied with Nadia's vitals, Paul collects up the empty dishes and washes them in the sink.

~~~~
Keeshah wrote:I am Kandi, the local Zoological/large animal vet. An Senka the cougar's guardian.
She rummages into her pocket.
wanna sugar cube?She grins..
"No, thank you. So rabbits pass as large animals now, do they?" he jokes.
"Just what?" Joan asks of Kandi.
"How are you feeling, Flynn?"
"Fine. A little tired."
69eist wrote:"Flynn..... I'm so sorry....."

Flynn is a little confused. "For what?" he asks the jackal, allowing himself to relax a bit and enjoy the massage.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "No, thank you. So rabbits pass as large animals now, do they?" he jokes.
What? you haven't seen the movie, attack of the 50' rabbit?
Hlaoroo wrote:"Just what?" Joan asks of Kandi.
He just passed out, when he was hugged.
69eist wrote:"Flynn..... I'm so sorry....."

Flynn is a little confused. "For what?" he asks the jackal, allowing himself to relax a bit and enjoy the massage.[/quote]
Seems he was the one who hugged you, that caused the panic attack, that made you to pass out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, that. They released that as "Attack of the 15.25 metre rabbit" in Australia. Flynn counters.

"I see. But he's alright now?" asks Joan.
Keeshah wrote: Seems he was the one who hugged you, that caused the panic attack, that made you to pass out.
"I don't remember that at all. The last thing I remember was Senka looking at me funny and then Elliot pushed me forward and I shook Senka's paw and felt her claws and saw her teeth and then something pushed... pushed me towards her..." Flynn trails off, his heart rate beginning to rise again.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's good news. At this rate I might just be able to let you go tomorrow. Is there any dizziness left?" Satisfied with Nadia's vitals, Paul collects up the empty dishes and washes them in the sink.
"not at all sir , bit just that.....tomorrow ? Is that necessary Mr.Walton ? Can't I just go home and rest there ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I see. But he's alright now?" asks Joan.
He should be just fine. As long as he doesn't get agitated and frightened again..

"I don't remember that at all. The last thing I remember was Senka looking at me funny and then Elliot pushed me forward and I shook Senka's paw and felt her claws and saw her teeth and then something pushed.. pushed me towards her..." Flynn trails off, his heart rate beginning to rise again.[/quote]
Hay Hay! Now what did i just say about not getting agitated and frightened.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka creeps up from behind Kandi, hands behind her back.
"Is he alive?" She asks.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It is okay, Mister Flynn," Leslie said consolingly, "Senka's nyce...ish."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"See?" Chip said, half wondering if the Humans could hear her as this was the first time she'd tried speaking around any, "little harm done, yeah? You're in friendly company, Flynn. Even the kitten."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"I see. But he's alright now?" asks Joan.
He should be just fine. As long as he doesn't get agitated and frightened again..
"Good. Thank you, Kandi."
Keeshah wrote:Hay Hay! Now what did i just say about not getting agitated and frightened.
"Sorry." Flynn takes a few deep breaths to try to calm himself down again. He almost succeeds but then he smells and hears Senka behind Kandi and his pulse skyrockets again.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It is okay, Mister Flynn," Leslie said consolingly, "Senka's nyce...ish."
"Then why was she looking at me like that before?" he demands of the kitten.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "See?" Chip said, half wondering if the Humans could hear her as this was the first time she'd tried speaking around any, "little harm done, yeah? You're in friendly company, Flynn. Even the kitten."
"That's right, Flynn. Wait.. who said that?" John looks around for the extra pet.

~~~~
"I'd rather have you here until I'm confident you're stable. I don't want you crashing again at home where we haven't got the drugs or equipment to treat you." Paul crosses back to the foxes cage. "Speaking of going home though, have you heard from your owner? He's been away for quite a while. Most owners would have contacted me again by now."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It is okay, Mister Flynn," Leslie said consolingly, "Senka's nyce...ish."
"I fink it'z a smyle, Mister Flynn," Leslie said hopefully, "I'd not let her hurt yew!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "See?" Chip said, half wondering if the Humans could hear her as this was the first time she'd tried speaking around any, "little harm done, yeah? You're in friendly company, Flynn. Even the kitten."
"That's right, Flynn. Wait.. who said that?" John looks around for the extra pet.[/quote]
"Wow," Chip said, poking herself out of Elliot's scarf, "I CAN be heard by the big humes. Always wondered."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'd rather have you here until I'm confident you're stable. I don't want you crashing again at home where we haven't got the drugs or equipment to treat you." Paul crosses back to the foxes cage. "Speaking of going home though, have you heard from your owner? He's been away for quite a while. Most owners would have contacted me again by now."
" I did hear from him just awhile ago , he said that something suddenly came up and he had to take care of it as soon as possible , so......I'm guessing you could still call him though."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder had been standing back, watching Flynn with concern after Kandi showed up. He wasn't really sure what to say, so he chose to say nothing at all.
Hlaoroo wrote:
"That's right, Flynn. Wait.. who said that?" John looks around for the extra pet.
Looking up at Flynn's owner, Stryder points at Elliot, "Elliot's scarf, sir. Or well, a hitchhiker hiding in Elliot's scarf who hasn't been introduced yet."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder had been standing back, watching Flynn with concern after Kandi showed up. He wasn't really sure what to say, so he chose to say nothing at all.
Hlaoroo wrote:
Looking up at Flynn's owner, Stryder points at Elliot, "Elliot's scarf, sir. Or well, a hitchhiker hiding in Elliot's scarf who hasn't been introduced yet."
"Haven't I?" Chip laughed gently. "Pardon my manners. I'm Chip."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

After a patience testing ride home, the Van Gorges and Gem finally get home. Once the car stops, Gem shuffles out of the car and unloads his bags. Blick, knowing better than to offer help to Gem, gets out and helps Sabrina remove the steering wheel so she can exit too. Before Sabrina even gets out, Gem is impatiently sitting in front of the door with all his bags. As soon as she gets out, Sabrina, with Blick keeping pace, hurries to the door.

"Took you long enough. Where do I put my stuff?" Gem gripes.
"Well, I have to fix up your room first so-" Blick starts to say.
"You haven't even got my room ready? It took you that long to get to my house and you weren't even preparing for me? Hmph." Gem snaps.
"I'm sorry we were at the vet when your owner called, and since we just moved we didn't have time to prepare the guest room before." Blick says, with her patience running thin.

After Sabrina opens the door Blick races to the guest room, mostly to get away from Gem. She takes her time setting up the room, but it still didn't take as long as Blick wanted.

"Your room's ready, Gem." Blick calls from the hallway.
"Thanks. Here's my daily schedule." Gem hands her a wrinkled piece of paper.

Blick, bewildered, takes the paper and looks it over. It stated what he does and when, when he takes certain medications, and when he eats. Blick, still shocked at the cat's rudeness, goes over to Sabrina and passes her the schedule.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury, having zoned out, snapped back to reality, "Oh, good to see you up, Flynn!"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch was hiding in a tree.
It's probably best that I'm not sent back to rehab...
He thought when the vet was talking with... everyone.
Hutch would have loved to help out, but he wasn't going to risk having a vet see him.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"What can I do to make it up to you Flynn?"
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
"I fink it'z a smyle, Mister Flynn," Leslie said hopefully, "I'd not let her hurt yew!"
"I get that alot..." Senka remarks dryly. She looked down at Flynn with a lop-sided smirk.
"Are you like this with Doc and Nadia too?" The lioness asked, half-teasing the rabbit.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Well, 'park visit' is next on the list so why don't ya get ta know him better by showing him the way? Who knows, maybe he just cranky cuz he doesn't know us very well. Cats are like that sometimes." Sabrina tells Blick.
"I'll give it a shot..." Blick sighs.

She calls for Gem, who was already leaving the front door. Blick rushes over to him, and offers to escort him. Gem rejects her offer, but Blick follows him a few paces behind. When Gem reaches the park, he tries to climb up a tree, but he just slides down the trunk. Gem gives up after that, and falls asleep at the base of it. Blick sits down next to him, but quickly gets bored. Her eyes wander around the park, until she spies a group of pets encircling something. She gets up and starts walking towards them.

Hopefully they'll be more polite company than Gem. Ugh, I hate that grumpy potato.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Haven't I?" Chip laughed gently. "Pardon my manners. I'm Chip."
"Nice to meet you, Chip. I'm Stryder." Turning towards Flynn, "So, Flynn, uh...you're going to be alright now, right?"

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick has second thoughts about saying hi to the group of pets, but she decides to go along and introduce herself anyways. Go on ahead, the worst that can happen is that they wouldn't want to talk to you. She gets within a few feet of the group.

"H-hi, m-my name's Blick. I just moved here yesterday, and I wanted to get to know the neighbors." She says nervously.

Oh now you've done it. Maybe they didn't hear you.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick has second thoughts about saying hi to the group of pets, but she decides to go along and introduce herself anyways. Go on ahead, the worst that can happen is that they wouldn't want to talk to you. She gets within a few feet of the group.

"H-hi, m-my name's Blick. I just moved here yesterday, and I wanted to get to know the neighbors." She says nervously.

Oh now you've done it. Maybe they didn't hear you.
Stryder's ears twitch as he hears movement nearby. Looking over at the new pet, he smiles, "Welcome to the club. I moved in last night, as did Elliot and Faust." He gestures towards the jackals. "Oh, I'm Stryder, by the way. Nice to meet you Blick."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, hey Blick! How'd the vet go?" Mercury waved to his friend
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked back and at the new arrivals before deciding two things. First? "Kewl!" he enthused, "I'm Leslie!" Secondly... He trotted over, thinking there was a need to keep the Foxette away from the Rabbit in the middle of a panic attack. The kitten offered his handpaw to the newcomer after wiping it on his jacket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip took one look at the newcomer and hunkered down in the scarf saying Foxes were 'worse than cats.' "But this one looks nice!" She added so as to not cause offence.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan realises that her hand is now freezing and wet and she looks down to see the half-melted ice pack which she offers to Leslie.
"Oh, I meant to give this to you, Leslie. Hold it on the bruise on your face and it'll help with the swelling and pain."
Roarin wrote: "I get that a lot..." Senka remarks dryly. She looked down at Flynn with a lop-sided smirk.
"Are you like this with Doc and Nadia too?" The lioness asked, half-teasing the rabbit.
"S-sorry, Senka. I-it was just..." He takes a couple of breaths to calm himself, beginning to realise that Senka was friendly after all, despite the teeth and claws.
"I guess the way you were singling me out in the crowd unnerved me. Doc is that wolf, right? I never really got time to meet him - it was quite hectic that night in the forest. As to Nadia, I have a bit of a fox-phobia since every single fox I'v met has tried to eat me, except Nadia, of course. But she's an arcitc fox rather than a red one so she looked different anyway. In fact, Nadia ended up saving my life so I'm OK with her. A-and you don't need to do anything, Elliot. You couldn't have known this would happen."

As Chip emerges from Elliot's scarf and Joan finally sees her for the first time, she sceeches and tumbles over onto her backside in her haste to get away.
"Joan, please! Calm down, it's just a harmless mouse. Stop this fuss - you'll stir Flynn up further which is the last thing he needs right now. And look, the mouse is kinda cute, anyway."
"You're right. Sorry, Flynn." Joan takes a few calming breaths, studiously avoiding looking at the mouse.
"'S OK, Mum. I'll be fine, Stryder."
Kateleo007 wrote: "H-hi, m-my name's Blick. I just moved here yesterday, and I wanted to get to know the neighbors." She says nervously.
Once again, Flynn's pulse skyrockets and his breathing becomes more ragged too as he hears, sees and smells the red fox in front of him. He unconciously tries to scoot backwards away from the fox but finds himself running up against Kandi as his body creeps dangerously close to another panic attack. John quickly realises what is happening and moves to try to clam Flynn again.
"Easy, Flynn. Calm down. It's OK. We're all here. She won't hurt you. You're OK. Just breathe, OK?" he murmurs soothingly as he strokes Flynn's soft arm fur.

~~~~
"Oh, well if he's busy I won't disturb him unless an emergency comes up. Would you two like a pack of cards or a chew toy or something to pass the time?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick smiled at the friendly pets, and that smile grew once she saw Mercury. "Nice to meet you Stryder!" Blick waves back to her cat friend "Oh, hey Mercury! The vet went well, thank you for asking!" she answers enthusiastically.

Blick b'awws and takes ahold of Leslie's paw. "What's up with the rabbit? Will he be alright?" Blick asks, deeply concerned. She still keeps her distance though.

She is startled when Flynn panics, and doesn't quite know what's wrong. She correctly assumes it's because she's technically a predator and blurts out "Oh no! Please don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I only eat food from the store!".

Uh... I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Kateleo007 wrote:"H-hi, m-my name's Blick. I just moved here yesterday, and I wanted to get to know the neighbors." She says nervously.
"Hey Blick!" Rusty calls, giving a friendly wave to the fox, "Nice to see you again!"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick smiled at the friendly pets, and that smile grew once she saw Mercury. "Nice to meet you Stryder!" Blick waves back to her cat friend "Oh, hey Mercury! The vet went well, thank you for asking!" she answers enthusiastically.

Blick b'awws and takes ahold of Leslie's paw. "What's up with the rabbit? Will he be alright?" Blick asks, deeply concerned. She still keeps her distance though.

She is startled when Flynn panics, and doesn't quite know what's wrong. She correctly assumes it's because she's technically a predator and blurts out "Oh no! Please don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I only eat food from the store!".

Uh... I hope I didn't offend anyone.
"It's just... um, a lot of preydators I fink. S'not yew Miss Blit."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip popped her head out again and looked at Joan after having a thought. "I can stay down here if you like, Miss Human Lady," she said, "but... if we got closer, Flynn might take courage from, um, yours?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie